(Topic ID: 228961)

Tough call on next pin...

By phlegmer

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Tough call on next pin...”

• GhostBuster LE 11 votes
      17%
    • Star Trek (Stern) 15 votes
      23%
    • Total Nuclear Annihilation 15 votes
      23%
    • Medieval Madness Remake 24 votes
      37%

(65 votes)

#1 5 years ago

Ghostbusters
    Star Trek (Stern)
    TNA
    MMR

Decisions decisions.....

WWPD (What would Pinside Do?)

#2 5 years ago

Personally, I am waiting to see how the Munsters will turn out to be before I decide on any other game.

But for your currently list, GB premium is my pick.

#3 5 years ago

Based on what's currently in your collection, I'd go with either MMR or TNA from that list.

#4 5 years ago

TNA from that list.

#5 5 years ago

Star Trek is my first pick followed by MMR. For the price TNA didn't seem worth it to me. Its fun to shoot but seems like one I'd have to get HUO at a much lower price. Ghostbusters is not for me.

#6 5 years ago

Star Trek... but has to be the premium or LE... That's one where the premium features are really worth the price. I love the full RGB and star field.

Why'd you specify LE for GB, but then just Star Trek?

#7 5 years ago

MMR

LTG : )
    Disclaimer : I'm biased.

#8 5 years ago

For me, Tough choice between GBLE and MMR. Try them all out to see which one you like best. You have picked 4 really good games and they all are very different to each other.

Good luck and have fun!

#9 5 years ago

I'd go for TNA in that list. But I would probably wait for Octoberfest. It's more difficult than ever to choose, so many good products right now.

#10 5 years ago

I'd go with Star Trek. It shoots like a dream, butter smooth flow. Looks good, plenty to do, it's a complete package and one of Stern's best.

#11 5 years ago

Ghostfacers is awful, St is fine, TNA is oldnew school, MMr is fine but old news.

I'd go TNA here.

You already own a bunch of W/B stuff, so probably played MM a billion times; blah
    St is a fine choice but like a lot of SR W/B games
    TNA is something diff'rent

#12 5 years ago

I like Ghostbusters best and I have impeccable taste

#13 5 years ago
    Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Personally, I am waiting to see how the Munsters will turn out to be before I decide on any other game.
    But for your currently list, GB premium is my pick.

My thoughts exactly.

#14 5 years ago

Thanks all for the feedback. Too bad I don't have an opportunity to try them all at once. It does seem to be a good time for pinball options lately. DP is another I really enjoyed playing but I'll maybe hold off on that for now. I am a Star Trek fan but haven't played the Stern version much at all. Ghostbuster (IMO) is a pretty universal theme that I'm sure my family would all appreciate. It's not about them though right I have played GB more than ST and liked it, especially with the color DMD installed! I've played some TNA and always thought it was pretty unique and fun. The sound and visuals were outstanding. MMR, even though it is fantastic as well, I might cross it off my list....for now. (Sorry Lloyd)

EDIT: Crud, I just now looked at the poll results and MMR is the highest so far. First world problems.

#15 5 years ago

I vote Star trek.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tough-call-on-next-pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.