EC29B51B-7FA1-4FDC-A93B-F5C2269D532D (resized).jpeg
59F11762-7EDE-4E58-BA81-A3765B6CEE2B (resized).jpeg
col11 (resized).png
col9 (resized).png
col10 (resized).png
col8 (resized).png
col7 (resized).png
col6 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jjlp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#390 4 years ago

Nice project, i will follow it with interrest!
I Hope you will release a Rom for sale.

1 year later
#605 2 years ago

I really love this game, i sold it and regret... I will grab a New one.

Great job make! what IS your estimate progression of your work? 70%, 80% ?

#607 2 years ago
Quoted from noitbe1:

I moved house and I had to take a break for a while for this because my Totan was not playable.
Now, finally, this project is currently being tested on another Totan... which took also some time to organize. I was about to share about this.
As expected, new problems came up and need to be taken care on. Also, i need ro adjust some stuff according to remarks during gameplay: other people has other view and good remarks for improvement as well and I was on my own all along.
That’s what i can share for now. Thanks for your interest ! Your IJ project is amazing... I follow you as well.

Yeah! Take your Time to let it be perfect !

I havent Saw, di you add the additional Missions you would Add at the beginning?

4 weeks later
#610 2 years ago
Quoted from Days:

Tu fais un travail de fou! Chapeau!
J'ai un Totan , STNG et Indy et avec ton totan 2.0 ça fais le totan depasser largement le IJ.

I sold my totan to buy an IJ, i must meek it instead of IJ... !

#612 2 years ago
Quoted from noitbe1:

Thanks guys, french people are in the place !
Jjlp: I missed your point, do you miss your Totan?
IJ is a fantastic pin. I wanted to buy one but not enough room at home. Maybe if you sell your piece of art of IJ to me I could buy a new bigger house

My IJ is normaly sold...
The second empty cabinet is available for sale too!

Space IS lacking AT home for the moment to get another Time a Totan...but it miss me!

#620 2 years ago
Quoted from noitbe1:

As of today, the current status is that this is still currently being tested on another Totan but I have to say that I have still have time to maybe implement something new and cool with another fun video mode..
As Jjlp (Joris) advise me (thanks him for that! ): a video mode with a real escape from the cave would be nice. A bit like the one you have in Aladdin with the Super Nintendo: see vid at 2:40

here is a first pic of what it would look like. I think I have the mechanic on how to do it in mind. The parameter could take some adjustement but it worth the effort I think, more to come.[quoted image]

Yes man! I'm really happy you love the Idea.
I Always think about that when i played my totan... If you success, it could be Amazing! I'm thinking to buy a another Time a totan ❤️

16353604303649040579618121589085 (resized).jpg16353604303649040579618121589085 (resized).jpg
#623 2 years ago
Quoted from noitbe1:

here is a really first draft worth to share:

regarding the gameplay, button right and left to move up/down and faster if we leave it pressed.
A lot of things needs to be adjusted and I will add bonus to catch but it's a first view and idea of the mode.

Well done!! Happy to see that happening !

#632 2 years ago
Quoted from noitbe1:I missed your first question my bad. I don’t think I can help on DE SW. The way it is coded is too different and I don’t have a SW to start with nor the will to do it. My goal is already to achieve a fun one for the Totan which is already hard to do. If later I can assist someone, I don’t see why not but will not lead on it.

Je compte sur toi pour nous faire un totan de l'espace, ça sera déjà bien

2 weeks later
#634 2 years ago

Ça commence a être pas mal du tout cette histoire ! Essai de le rendre un peu plus nerveux

2 weeks later
#640 2 years ago

Hi, Benoît ! Dont forget to support my Indiana Jones custom cabinet Disneyland édition -jjlp in twipys présélections as the best pinball mod 2021 !!!

1 week later
#644 2 years ago
Quoted from noitbe1:

here is some infos regarding this new video mode still in work in progress:

your goal is to escape from the cave and the lava behind you:
-> cave maps (obstacles) are completly random
-> if you touch the rocs: you fail. In the video I deactivate it to show the whole mode
-> you can find bonus in point and extra ball (rare)
use both flipper buttons to move up/right. Try to survive and collect maximum of bonus till the end. The difficulty and speed are increasing in time.
(as a reminder, and to avoid confusion, there a 2 video modes in Totan 2.0 the shell game and this one)

Happy to see my Aladin SNES vidéo mode on the way. Very very cool! It does the work, and it very clear !

Good job !!!

8 months later
#902 1 year ago

benoit did an incredible and titanic job with this extended code!

it should not be forgotten that he had the idea to take care of the biggest problem of this marvelous machine, the poverty and weakness of its code.

firstly I think it is necessary to remember that it is an incredible chance to be able to discuss with the coder of the product. then do not forget that benoit works alone and did not develop his project to sell it originally. but aren't you happy that the project is concrete and accessible for purchase to be able to take advantage of it?

yes it's not perfect, but it's not finished, there are regular updates and it's heading towards the end (as a reminder, we are still waiting from JJP for the finished code of the pirate since 2017, a large company with hundreds of employees and millions of dollars).

finally, to those who do not agree to buy an unfinished product, I see that it does not bother you when you buy a NIB pinball machine to have an unfinished code.

as for the price, benoit is absolutely responsible for nothing on this subject, mirco is the seller of the product you have, so if you have any comments you can let them know...

benoit is here ONLY to share and exchange in order to obtain the best possible result for you, the fans of the totan!

#907 1 year ago

Quoted from TomDK: So good luck with Mirco , I am sure he will always have an open ear and understandig for his customers like on all his other products like playfields.
Good luck !

For sure

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 84.99
$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Van Alstyne, TX
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Seward, AK
$ 119.99
$ 4.99
Playfield - Plastics
ULEKstore

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 36.95
$ 9.95
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jjlp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/totan-software-rewrite-on-p-roc-twilight-melody?tu=jjlp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.