game_mode (resized).png
E66A3545-47F0-4185-B6B0-427B47FF35CD (resized).jpeg
punchout (resized).png
1AAE732C-729F-4594-9BD5-FAAAC34E2649 (resized).jpeg
188102BF-AADD-49C0-8E45-ED25F3DCA9BC (resized).jpeg
7E306528-26A5-4B5A-B7AF-03BBAAD36A43 (resized).jpeg
flying_carpet (resized).png
camel_race3 (resized).png

There are 621 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 13.
#601 4 months ago

new gameplay video with the new modes:
-> some modes are now shorter by succeeding some skill shots and various other improvements

#602 4 months ago

Looking forward to your progress

2 months later
#603 57 days ago

Lookin good

2 weeks later
#605 39 days ago

I really love this game, i sold it and regret... I will grab a New one.

Great job make! what IS your estimate progression of your work? 70%, 80% ?

#606 38 days ago
Quoted from Jjlp:

I really love this game, i sold it and regret... I will grab a New one.
Great job make! what IS your estimate progression of your work? 70%, 80% ?

I moved house and I had to take a break for a while for this because my Totan was not playable.
Now, finally, this project is currently being tested on another Totan... which took also some time to organize. I was about to share about this.
As expected, new problems came up and need to be taken care on. Also, i need ro adjust some stuff according to remarks during gameplay: other people has other view and good remarks for improvement as well and I was on my own all along.
That’s what i can share for now. Thanks for your interest ! Your IJ project is amazing... I follow you as well.

#607 36 days ago
Quoted from noitbe1:

I moved house and I had to take a break for a while for this because my Totan was not playable.
Now, finally, this project is currently being tested on another Totan... which took also some time to organize. I was about to share about this.
As expected, new problems came up and need to be taken care on. Also, i need ro adjust some stuff according to remarks during gameplay: other people has other view and good remarks for improvement as well and I was on my own all along.
That’s what i can share for now. Thanks for your interest ! Your IJ project is amazing... I follow you as well.

Yeah! Take your Time to let it be perfect !

I havent Saw, di you add the additional Missions you would Add at the beginning?

#608 36 days ago
Quoted from Jjlp:

Yeah! Take your Time to let it be perfect !
I havent Saw, di you add the additional Missions you would Add at the beginning?

Yes! The project run the last WMS software version where I also added news tales and sequences. I wanted to stay genuine to the original

4 weeks later
#609 7 days ago
Quoted from noitbe1:

Yes! The project run the last WMS software version where I also added news tales and sequences. I wanted to stay genuine to the original

Tu fais un travail de fou! Chapeau!
J'ai un Totan , STNG et Indy et avec ton totan 2.0 ça fais le totan depasser largement le IJ.

#610 7 days ago
Quoted from Dias:

J'ai un Totan , STNG et Indy et avec ton totan 2.0 ça fais le totan depasser largement le IJ.

I sold my totan to buy an IJ, i must meek it instead of IJ... !

#611 7 days ago
Quoted from Dias:

Quoted from Jjlp:

I sold my totan to buy an IJ, i must meek it instead of IJ... !

Thanks guys, french people are in the place !
Jjlp: I missed your point, do you miss your Totan?
IJ is a fantastic pin. I wanted to buy one but not enough room at home. Maybe if you sell your piece of art of IJ to me I could buy a new bigger house

#612 7 days ago
Quoted from noitbe1:

Thanks guys, french people are in the place !
Jjlp: I missed your point, do you miss your Totan?
IJ is a fantastic pin. I wanted to buy one but not enough room at home. Maybe if you sell your piece of art of IJ to me I could buy a new bigger house

My IJ is normaly sold...
The second empty cabinet is available for sale too!

Space IS lacking AT home for the moment to get another Time a Totan...but it miss me!

#613 4 days ago

:applause:Salut Benoit vraiment mille fois merci pour ton boulot de dingue, dès que tu auras fini je suis sur ta liste pour l'achat de ton programme,je suis en train de restaurer un Arabian mon flipp favoris c'est vraiment magnifique ce que tu es en train de faire .

#614 4 days ago
Quoted from stef34:

:applause:Salut Benoit vraiment mille fois merci pour ton boulot de dingue, dès que tu auras fini je suis sur ta liste pour l'achat de ton programme,je suis en train de restaurer un Arabian mon flipp favoris c'est vraiment magnifique ce que tu es en train de faire .

Salut Stef, merci pour ton message. Le projet avance bien, je suis en train de tester mon code sur un deuxieme Totan. Cela converge par contre la distance rends plus lents la phase de test. Objectif est pour les prochains mois si tout se passe bien.

#615 4 days ago
Quoted from noitbe1:

Salut Stef, merci pour ton message. Le projet avance bien, je suis en train de tester mon code sur un deuxieme Totan. Cela converge par contre la distance rends plus lents la phase de test. Objectif est pour les prochains mois si tout se passe bien.

Super Benoît tu es au top tu me fais rêver vraiment avec ton boulot si un jour on peu échanger par rapport à ça je suis admiratif .
Je refais des plateaux dès que j'ai un peu de tps mon arabian est en pieces
Courage bcp de monde attend c'est un succès assuré!!

#616 4 days ago
Quoted from stef34:

Super Benoît tu es au top tu me fais rêver vraiment avec ton boulot si un jour on peu échanger par rapport à ça je suis admiratif .
Je refais des plateaux dès que j'ai un peu de tps mon arabian est en pieces
Courage bcp de monde attend c'est un succès assuré!!

Bon courage pour ta restauration du coup !

Kiddo is helping for the test phase

#617 4 days ago
Quoted from noitbe1:

Bon courage pour ta restauration du coup !
Kiddo is helping for the test phase

It may be have explained before but , how many pop bumper hits are now needed to complete the rocs mode?

#618 3 days ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

It may be have explained before but , how many pop bumper hits are now needed to complete the rocs mode?

You need now to reach 2 times the left loop to finish the mode. There is a setting to switch from 1.4 to 2.0 rule. This is the new rule: It was way too easy as it was IMO. Other tales rules has been modified as well to make them a bit harder.

Added yesterday:

edit: actually, it needs more than one bump now so if luck, one left loop might be enough

#619 1 day ago

As of today, the current status is that this is still currently being tested on another Totan but I have to say that I have still have time to maybe implement something new and cool with another fun video mode..

As Jjlp (Joris) advise me (thanks him for that! ): a video mode with a real escape from the cave would be nice. A bit like the one you have in Aladdin with the Super Nintendo: see vid at 2:40

here is a first pic of what it would look like. I think I have the mechanic on how to do it in mind. The parameter could take some adjustement but it worth the effort I think, more to come.

Sans titre (resized).png
#620 22 hours ago
Quoted from noitbe1:

As of today, the current status is that this is still currently being tested on another Totan but I have to say that I have still have time to maybe implement something new and cool with another fun video mode..
As Jjlp (Joris) advise me (thanks him for that! ): a video mode with a real escape from the cave would be nice. A bit like the one you have in Aladdin with the Super Nintendo: see vid at 2:40

here is a first pic of what it would look like. I think I have the mechanic on how to do it in mind. The parameter could take some adjustement but it worth the effort I think, more to come.[quoted image]

Yes man! I'm really happy you love the Idea.
I Always think about that when i played my totan... If you success, it could be Amazing! I'm thinking to buy a another Time a totan ❤️

16353604303649040579618121589085 (resized).jpg
#621 20 hours ago
Quoted from Jjlp:

Yes man! I'm really happy you love the Idea.
I Always think about that when i played my totan... If you success, it could be Amazing! I'm thinking to buy a another Time a totan ❤️[quoted image]

Yes ! Aladdin was one of the best snes game and released not so long before the Totan in 1993 so we could say that it would deserves a mode. Now it needs to be fun and adapted to the pinball world, not too long, not to easy to get, and not too easy to acheived.
For me, IJ had the best video modes in that era and a good source of inspiration for duration and so on..

There are 621 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 13.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside