DSCN3147.jpg
DSCN3145.jpg
DSCN3144.jpg
cid_0820131741a_totan_right_rail_bump.jpg
cid_0820131741_totan_back_right_skill.jpg
cid_0820131740_totan_bottom_skill_rai.jpg
cid_0820131739_totan_hex_close_to_lef.jpg
cid_0820131738_totan_hex_at_magnet.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider stephenshane237.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

I am doing a TOTAN restoration unfortunately it has been tore down for 3 years waiting on a playfield. I lost all the photos that I took during teardown but it is almost back together I have no idea were to even start on the hex posts for the ramps and skill shot anyone have some photos or can measure theirs for me ?

#5 8 years ago

Awesome thanks guys just need to get this right then a few more parts and shes all done can't wait

#6 8 years ago

still having some trouble with this one probably not supposed to have another post on it but its too short, also the one behind the scoop that you have mine does not even come close to fitting properly anybody with some ideas ?

DSCN3144.jpgDSCN3144.jpg

DSCN3145.jpgDSCN3145.jpg

DSCN3147.jpgDSCN3147.jpg

DSCN3148.jpgDSCN3148.jpg

#8 8 years ago

Yes I figured that out later they are mostly within 1/16-1/8 inch different so the old tape measure rounded up method doesn't work real well with this game. I am getting closer though to getting them figured out

#10 8 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

you mean to tell me theres been a TOTAN restoration going on and no thread started ??? like you ive got a CPR playfield and have seen your past restos and would love to see this one !

My apologies I would have started one but this ones been tore down for so long I just want to get it finished up the cabinet has been done for 3 years sitting empty. I will start a restoration thread with TOM, and JD at the same time trying to get them both done in two weeks after this one gets put back together, its been interesting with no photos

#14 8 years ago
Quoted from dmacy:

Please share photos when you can of this. Any oddities found or things you found off?

I will post some photos tomorrow have not found too much wrong other than 2 holes not drilled 1 was marked the other was for a playfield wire that wasn't drilled other than that pretty good.

#15 8 years ago

Thanks for the teardown pictures if you find the picture with corresponding letters that would be a great help I think I might have it right but would like to know for sure.

#18 8 years ago

Awesome thanks this will help me make sure they are correct

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 4.99
Playfield - Plastics
ULEKstore

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Seward, AK
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 48.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 36.95
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 84.99
$ 119.99
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Van Alstyne, TX
$ 9.95
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider stephenshane237.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/totan-restoration-help-with-hex-posts?tu=stephenshane237 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.