(Topic ID: 95541)

TOTAN playfield CPR will it ever happen ?

By stephenshane237

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by toro1966
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider CPR.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14 9 years ago

Hey Guys;

Here's the scoop.... We have a new wood supplier, we were unhappy with the old supplier and ToTAN is important enough that we wanted nothing less than the very best we could get. This stuff is expensive costing TWICE what the last custom made wood cost us.

We tested this wood on half the StarTrek run, Bad Cats and EK. We are just starting to cut EK this week and I'll either run Medusa next or ToTAN. ToTAN has the CAD done and I am ready to begin test cuts. I just don't have enough wood on hand to do the entire run of ToTAN so rather than do a split run I might sneak Medusa in right away. The new mill is hitting about 4 weeks to deliver wood and its has been very consistent.

ToTAN will be cutting though in about 6 weeks and if for some reason Medusa gets delayed it'll be cutting in 3 weeks. Artwork is done, CAD testing can be done anytime now.

Have a little patience, we expect ToTAN to be in production very soon. I am also planning to make 20% more than what you guys signed up for so there should be some extras even if EVERYONE that signed up takes their PFs, which by the way, has never happened.

Thanks
Mike

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Seward, AK
$ 4.99
Playfield - Plastics
ULEKstore

$ 36.95
$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 48.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 9.95
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Van Alstyne, TX
$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 37.50
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 84.99
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 119.99

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider CPR.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/totan-playfield-cpr-will-it-ever-happen?tu=CPR and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.