• 8 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by CaptainNeo
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

Hi!

I've got a problem with the multiball on my TOTAN. So after I lock the 2 balls and hit the genie, the ball gets pulled down and the multiball begins. The first ball shoots out, the second ball shoots out... but the third ball doesn't. The "hook" that shoots the ball from the "hole" stays fired (erect) after it launches out the second ball. The third ball can't fall into the hole and get ejected by the "hook".

Any recommendations?

#2 4 years ago

Check to make sure the switches in that area are working/adjusted properly.

#3 4 years ago

Not a problem with switches; you need to disassemble and clean the saucer eject mechanism. Clean the pivot point with alcohol and it should return to rest easily. Make sure it's not binding or rubbing on anything else when it operates in the game.

#4 4 years ago

Yeah, writing "Check switches" is pretty much like saying "Go to the doctor" when someone writes a few symptoms - something they already know...

I'll check out the saucer eject mechanism, thanks for pointing that out!

#5 4 years ago

I just had this exact same issue and found that the ball eject mechanism needed to be disassembled and cleaned with alcohol. Once cleaned, it worked like brand new.

#6 4 years ago

you can easily check if it's an electrical issue or a mechanical issue by shutting the game off as soon as it locks up. If it drops right away, it's electrical. If its' still up, it's mechanical. Then you just need to take it apart, clean the hell out of it, make sure it's aligned and put it back together.

#7 4 years ago

I did a detailed write up on a similar issue on my TOTAN except it was on the left orb kick out here:

http://www.pinballrevolution.com/threads/totan-you-break-you-buy.359/

#8 4 years ago

yup, I just got done helping someone with the outhole kickout with the exact same problem. Same exact setup, elbow was gummed up and super stiff. Cleaned it all out with rubbing alcohol. Worked like a charm.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
€ 95.00
Lighting - Led
FlipperLED
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside