(Topic ID: 200666)

TOTAN Magnet replacement

By Jimmyhonda

6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20171019-022102 (resized).png
    Lock_magnet (resized).jpg
    Totan (resized).jpg
    #1 6 years ago

Hello,
    Where do I find a TOTAN magnet replacement? It's the lock magnet for multi ball. It's beat up. Also, how do I replace it? Thanks to all!

#2 6 years ago

Hello,
    front of the Genie, but under the playfeld.

Totan (resized).jpgTotan (resized).jpg

#3 6 years ago

You need to remove the whole bracket for swap.

Lock_magnet (resized).jpgLock_magnet (resized).jpg

#4 6 years ago

Above is not the magnet you were talking about, its the small one on the right, correct? You don't have to replace the whole magnet just the core.

Pinball life sells them. Or Marco. Just remove the screws and take the bracket out and replace it. They have the magnet coils too.

Screenshot_20171019-022102 (resized).pngScreenshot_20171019-022102 (resized).png

#5 6 years ago

Sorry.
    You have right Erak!
    This locked only the third ball which i wrote.

#6 6 years ago

You guys rock!!! Thank you.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/totan-magnet-replacement and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.