I really love the game as is - partly for nostalgic reasons but also because it is unique, straightforward and simply fun to play. Too bad it's getting bashed so much in the "overrated" thread. The use of the sitar in counting down the lamp spins at the end of each ball is in my opinion the best "end of ball" sequence out there -- as is the end of game animation after beating the genie.
But back on topic -- a couple things I would add:
1. Make Harem multiball easier to get (maybe two letters awarded when hitting the left orbit while in lightning lamp?) and add it as one of the Bazaar awards. I find it easier to beat the genie than to get Harem multiball.
2. Enable a setting to disable jewel wishes or require two/three wishes to get a jewel.
3. Require more than one hit (at least 5?) to the orbs before being able to collect the cyclops jewel.
4. Require more than hit (at least 10?) to the pops before being able to collect the sinbad jewel.
5. Successfully throw a fireball at the genie in order to light start tale.