New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 15135)

TOTAN has arrived

By triumph

8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 27 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Slate
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

TOTANpfcloseup.jpg
TOTANfrontview#1.jpg
TOTANsideview.jpg

#1 8 years ago

Just FYI. Bought on ebay in January (bin $4,800) from a seller in NJ. Finally arrived here yesterday (thanks, Paul!).

TOTANsideview.jpg TOTANfrontview#1.jpg TOTANpfcloseup.jpg

#3 8 years ago

Is that a reimport model?

#4 8 years ago

Congrats! Great game.

#5 8 years ago

Damn, why the long wait?

And Congrats!

#6 8 years ago

Is it a re-import? Don't know. The seller is/was 'an honest man' and vouched for the condition. That was good enough for me. I'm not particular about whether games are re-imports or not. Maybe I should be. But, if this game is a re-import, I'll take five more just like it.

NJ is a long way from Cincy. Didn't want to have it shipped because I hear too many horror stories and didn't want to take any chances. I wanted to be careful since I figure I'll have the game for years to come. And the seller was very accommodating and didn't mind waiting either. I knew that my friend, Paul, was making a trip near NJ for Easter and would transport it for me. So, all in all, the wait was worthwhile.

BTW, I'm a big fan of TOTAN, so I'm thrilled to have found one after searching for one for many, many months. Best of luck to those who are still hunting.

#7 8 years ago

Nothing wrong with re-imports.

#8 8 years ago

awesome i am sure the wait was worth it love my totan

#9 8 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Nothing wrong with re-imports.

+1

#10 8 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

TheLaw said:Nothing wrong with re-imports.
+1

+2 if it is in good looking and playing order that is all that really matters.

#11 8 years ago

Good looking pin!

#12 8 years ago

Very sweet game! Love this title, and I wish I would have snagged one a few years ago when they were in the $3K range. Most TOTAN's I've seen lately are moving fast at $5K if they are in decent shape.

Congrats on your pickup! I'm jealous!!

#13 8 years ago

I only asked after seeing the coin door.

#14 8 years ago

Congrats on the TOTAN!!!

#15 8 years ago

Congrats Looks great

#16 8 years ago

I want one of those!! Looks good, I think I would have went nuts and had it shipped! I couldn't have waited!

#17 8 years ago

looks like a very nice game - best of luck with it

#18 8 years ago

Congrats on TOTAN. Its such a beautiful pin and fun to play. Im sure the wait was a killer but well worth it now.

#19 8 years ago

nice snag, totan is a great game and probably is the only other untouchable in my collection besides the afm. Nice flow, I enjoy it more than tom and cv. That said the jpop games are all keepers.

#20 8 years ago

Congrats and enjoy.

Jealousy =-) another one I should not have passed on $2500 routed about 2 years prior. =-( Long drive to get it and just bought a minty CV. Probably not adding this one any time soon.

#21 8 years ago

Congrats! Enjoy it, such a cool game!

#22 8 years ago

Nice. One of the games I have never even seen up close nor played. Gotta get over to Herg's one day soon.

Never have understood the re-import objection.

Dan

#23 8 years ago
Quoted from MrWizzo:

Nice. One of the games I have never even seen up close nor played. Gotta get over to Herg's one day soon.

I have not played TOTAN either,but would love to!

#24 8 years ago

She's a beauty!!

Would probably be on my wishlist but haven't been able to play one yet!

#25 8 years ago

Congrats. The closest i will ever get to TOTAN is on my Xbox.

#26 8 years ago

Congrats, you need to replace that left sword plastic near the flipper though. ebay.com link » Tales Arabian Nights Pinball Plastic Left Sword Inlane Nos

#27 8 years ago

Nice!

Throw some LED's in it and some PF spots and its awesome.
I added LEDS behind the Genie so when you hit him he lights up. Also put Green LED's in his eyes.

Fun Fun Game. Crank up the ruleset and go!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 16.00

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside