View topic image gallery

006.jpg
005.jpg
004.jpg
003.jpg
002.jpg
001.jpg
#1 11 years ago

Kinda on the fence with this, but thinking of trading out my Totan. Lately I'm finding I really play my system 6-11 pins a lot more. (Had an expense come up and could use some extra $ too) Totan is a beautiful, well designed machine and mine is a pretty nice example, but thinking it's time to pass it on for someone else to enjoy.

Looking for nice condition:
Doctor Who or
Whirlwind or
Funhouse
+ cash
Cant do a two for one - not enough room
Not really interested in shipping, sorry, would rather have someone look it over and play a few games, shake hands and leave happy. Plus not in a hurry to see it go.

The good-
Playfield is nice, has cliffy's on scoop and bazaar, genie eye mod, pinball heaven under lamp mod, Stand up target decals, interactive sword topper, full cointaker's except flashers. (Nicely done with warm white retros for GI, color matched inserts)

The bad-
A little wear around scoop and bazaar (see pics), bit of wear around genie and tiger magnets as well. Cabinet has usual fading, chips and scratches, could use new decals. Not a HEP by any means, but a solid player. Has the "vanishing magnet is broken" error, think it is a bug in the code or something as the magnet works fine, have looked into it and seems this is a problem with several owners, maybe you can figure it out. Driver board has had less than expert repairs done to it. (works but isn't the prettiest board in the world.) Think that covers all the flaws. The rest is gravy.

Can take and send any pics you need.

001.jpg001.jpg 002.jpg002.jpg 003.jpg003.jpg 004.jpg004.jpg 005.jpg005.jpg 006.jpg006.jpg

#2 11 years ago

Doesn't look too bad. Good luck with the trade.

#4 11 years ago

Love it, how much cash? I have nothing on your want list, I also want your FT

#5 11 years ago

Also interested if you were to sell....

#6 11 years ago
Quoted from Staythirsty:

Also interested if you were to sell....

It is hard enough to lose a game,(they are all my babies) so a trade makes it a little better, softens the blow so to speak. If no trade, then would need $6800 I'm thinking, so I could pay off this bill and pick up one of the games on my list in it's place.

Quoted from oropuro:

Love it, how much cash? I have nothing on your want list, I also want your FT

Fish tales isn't on the block yet, will let ya know if and when it is.

(how long till the price police show up -any bets?)

#7 11 years ago

Decent price.... Too decent for me... Artwork on TOTAN make worth $2000 more than I can afford.

#8 11 years ago
Quoted from oropuro:

Decent price.... Too decent for me... Artwork on TOTAN make worth $2000 more than I can afford.

Like I said, I'm kinda on the fence with losing it, so If it doesn't sell for that, I'll keep it and keep fixing it up. Hard to part with my babies and that is what it is worth to me to let it go. (And I'll still miss it at that price) Come down and play it any time tho.

#9 11 years ago

I'd offer up something from my collection for it...CV maybe...but NJ is a bit far unless you entertained shipping....

#10 11 years ago

I've played it, it's a lot of fun! It would be great to add a TOTAN to the collection but it's not in the cards for me at this time. Good luck with the sale/trade, man!

#11 11 years ago
Quoted from vulture:

I've played it, it's a lot of fun! It would be great to add a TOTAN to the collection but it's not in the cards for me at this time. Good luck with the sale/trade, man!

Thanks vulture. And thanks everyone for the pm's, taking me a while to respond to them all. Really would prefer to keep this somewhat local if possible.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
13,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

3,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Johnson City, TN
Machine - For Sale
Bartlett, IL
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bakersfield, CA
$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 84.99
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 59.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 119.99
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

£ 110.00
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/totan-for-trade-oregon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.