• Latest reply 12 years ago by triumph
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

beating_a_dead_horse.jpg
troll_6.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider smassa.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14 12 years ago
Quoted from turbo20lbs:

The idiot OP probably ruined it for everyone if anything.

Really dude???

#15 12 years ago
Quoted from lukerp:

turbo20lbs said:lukerp said:turbo20lbs said:The idiot OP probably ruined it for everyone if anything.
Sorry I tried to help out. Some people are really the loads their mom's should have swallowed. Christ I get sick of obnoxious jackholes on the Internet.
Luke
Yep, you were helping out, NO ONE in that area was looking on Craigslist for a pinball today, absolutely not a soul. Thank you for that!
As people saw, I made a very rude comment that was uncalled for; I edited it after the fact, but obviously, people had already read it. I apologize to turbo20lbs for that; I won't send a PM to him because I made the comment publicly, and should apologize publicly.
With that said, I still don't think it's proper for someone to call me an idiot for posting this. As stated above, I'm 800 miles away, have no skin in the game, and would rather a Pinsider get in on this than someone else. If ANYONE has any good suggestions for how I can notify people regarding this without turning the whole thing into an auction, I'd appreciate hearing from you. Again, I apologize; I sure wasn't put this up here to ensure someone didn't get the game.
Luke

You don't have any reason to apologize for your original post. I'm not sure what you said after that but letting other Pinsiders know that there is a good deal out there isn't anything to apologize about.

#42 12 years ago
Quoted from turbo20lbs:

"High horse", "horse race", what's with you guys and horses? I don't have a horse, cow, or goat in this race either. No one ruined a deal for me, but it is very likely Luke's "helpful" post did nothing helpful for this great deal.
It's been already stated by the few here with any common sense or actual experience, that these types of public postings of CL deals have a high chance of driving up the price and possibly ruining it for others.
Sure there might have plenty of interested buyers already getting the sellers attention, without Luke's post, but the post just adds to that even further. CL is enough as it is, as soon as you post it here, you add more exposure on Pinside and RGP as well.
Luke, maybe you aren't an idiot, but your post was idiotic. Sorry for directly calling you such a harsh word. How it went from idiot, to the subject of sperm and my Mother swallowing or not, is beyond me.

Who cares if inadvertently his post brought more buyers into the picture. If you saw it beforehand & struck a deal with the seller great. If not whats wrong with the seller getting fair value for his TOTAN if others offered more then he was asking.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 36.95
$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 4.99
Playfield - Plastics
ULEKstore

$ 119.99
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 84.99
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Van Alstyne, TX
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 9.95
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Seward, AK
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider smassa.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/totan-for-sale-mn-not-mine?tu=smassa and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.