You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

006.JPG
003.JPG
002.JPG

#1 14 years ago

Want to know how Tails of the arabian nights is ? I have a simpsons party pinball that i have had for 1 1/2 years. I am thinking of trading as thoughts thanks.

#2 14 years ago

It's a really fun and flashy game, but I don't like how dominant the genie lamp is on the playfield at times. Either game is an excellent choice, but I prefer the added depth that Simpsons provides.

#3 14 years ago

Fun game but i prefer Simpsons

#4 14 years ago

I'd jump on that trade, totan is a beauty, and a top 5 pin in most books.

But thats just me.

#5 14 years ago

How about simpsons+$500 for star trex ng just shopped out with lase kit.

#6 14 years ago

Wait, you'd pay money to unload your Simpsons and get a Star Trek? That's completely backwards. The Simpsons should be valued at a good $500 more than that Star Trek at least.

#7 14 years ago

Ya don't kn ow what I'm thinking. Will stick with the simpsons. Would like to try a family guy or batman dark knight.

#8 14 years ago

Simpsons is a keeper in my book. I have one, but I keep it at my parent's house so I'm constantly thinking of getting a second. I'm that crazy for it, so my opinions are biased. However, Simpsons is definitely better than Family Guy or Batman as well. Spider-Man is really cool, but do you already have that?

If you're hoping to move your Simpsons, maybe you can sell it and roll the cash into something else. Typically that's easier than trading. If you're sure you want to trade it to get something new (I get the trade itch a lot too), what games would be on your list?

#9 14 years ago

I have spiderman,simpsons,lotr le,gnr,cv,batman forever.just looking for something new.I have have simpsons for 2 years. would like to try a batman dk or family guy. I would love a mm been looking to much$.

#10 14 years ago

pic were to large trying agin

002.JPG002.JPG 003.JPG003.JPG 006.JPG006.JPG

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/totan-for-a-simpsons-party-pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.