Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

flippers.jpg
Totan_Purple.jpg
#1 11 years ago

Does anyone know where to get original pink flippers that came on totan? I would also love the original purple rubber. It was much softer than the rubber I have currently seen. If anyone has any laying around, I would love to buy it.

#2 11 years ago

That game shipped with white flippers and red rubber flipper rings. ( check the parts list )

Any reason you suspect otherwise ? Purple rubber rings weren't even available then ?

LTG : )

#3 11 years ago

Thats weird lloyd. I have played three different totans, one I know for fact was HUO and they all had pink flippers and super soft purple rubber that had great feedback from the ball.

#4 11 years ago
Quoted from NathanP:

Thats weird lloyd. I have played three different totans, one I know for fact was HUO and they all had pink flippers and super soft purple rubber that had great feedback from the ball.

HUO doesn't mean they flippers weren't changed.

That game is 17 years old now, I suspect even in a HUO environment that by now the rubber rings in the game have rotted off and been replaced.

LTG : )

#5 11 years ago

I just changed my flippers for my Totan to purple with Orange rubbers looks amazing and the combination is the best IMO

Totan_Purple.jpgTotan_Purple.jpg

#6 11 years ago

You are not remembering correctly. Lloyd is right, it shipped with white flipper bats.

The only manufacturer to make Pink flipper bats was sega for baywatch. Purple flipper rubber wasn't around until pinballlife.

-cAyle

Quoted from NathanP:

#7 11 years ago

Spray paint and clear them. If you find the color you like let me know and I will spray and send over to you. I have a set of flipper bats over here.

http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=catalog&mode=search&search_in=all&search_str=flipper+rubber - flipper rubber is here

I did my NGG a greenish color with some flake then cleared them (sorry was too lazy to take glass off)

flippers.jpgflippers.jpg

#8 11 years ago

Thanks Lloyd. Thanks for all the replies fellas. I just can't stand the white flippers.

#9 11 years ago

where would I find the purple flipper bats alchy?

#10 11 years ago

Was able to google this http://bayareaamusements.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=FB-20-10110-3

Spraying them too is really easy and you can get most any color you want as well

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Seward, AK
$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 37.50
$ 119.99
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 36.95
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
$ 84.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 4.99
Playfield - Plastics
ULEKstore

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Van Alstyne, TX

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/totan-flippers and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.