B4715AC8-F306-4AAA-B8D7-46C9433657BF (resized).jpeg
20240303_174324 (resized).jpg
totan (resized).jpg
IMG_1021 (resized).jpeg
20230731_200214 (resized).jpg
arabian-nights-cabinet-decal-set_orig (resized).png
IMG_1099 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7272 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider brian-allen.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2422 1 year ago

Good evening everyone!
I'm nearly finished illustrating a new Alternate Translite and Side Blade set for TOTAN (officially licensed through Williams).
Just putting the finishing touches on it now, can't wait to share.
If you'd like to be notified when it's released so you can take a look (or to see my other pinball artwork) please visit this link:
https://www.flylanddesigns.com/totan-request-list

THANKS!

2 months later
#2452 1 year ago

Hey everyone, it looks like a few of you have already posted some photos of my new TOTAN backglass here, but I haven't yet.
We've already sold half of the Limited Edition Acrylic Backglasses which just blows me away, I'm so grateful for that. They have all been shipped.

We've also been sending out a lot of Side Blades, and Translites - been great seeing the photos you've been sending me and hearing that there aren't any install issues.

THANK YOU!
I really enjoy doing these - it's a great alternative project to work on when I need a break from my Freelance projects.

SEE MORE HERE:
https://www.flylanddesigns.com/product-category/pinball-and-arcade-artwork

>>>>>>ABOUT THIS ARTWORK
I dug into the Tales of the Arabian Nights (a collection of Middle Eastern folk takes called One Thousand and One Nights) a bit more and tried to add more details from the stories. The Flying Horse from the Squire’s Tale was actually described as a brass, mechanical horse, so I thought it would be really fun to draw it with gears and pulleys, and mechanical wings. I added an evil red Ifrit (or Jinn) in the upper right-hand corner because I’m fascinated by them. I also drew Sinbad fighting an animated skeleton warrior, and a giant cyclops attacking their ship (inspired by Harryhausen’s 7th Voyage of Sinbad).

Easter egg: If you look very closely at the mountains of treasure in the Genie’s cave, I hid a few nods to other classic Williams titles.

>>>>>> ACRYLIC BACKGLASSES
Reverse-printed on a 1/8″ thick translucent acrylic backglass (not a thin Translite).
Double-layered ink, and double-layered white backing to make the colors really pop.
Measures 27″x 18 7/8″ to fit in any Tales of the Arabian Nights pinball machine, or a lightbox. Looks beautiful when backlit!
Fits all Tales of the Arabian Nights pinball machines
It comes with a certificate of authenticity signed and numbered by the artist. LIMITED TO ONLY 175 ever.
I’m very proud of this new alternate artwork I created for Tales of the Arabian Nights pinball machines and Translite frames, and for Side Blades.

(Also available as a thinner, flexible Translite).

TOTAN_Translite-social-media_07 (resized).jpgTOTAN_Translite-social-media_07 (resized).jpgWilliams-Tales-of-the-Arabian-Nights-Pinball-Pimp-Restore-1-social-media (resized).jpgWilliams-Tales-of-the-Arabian-Nights-Pinball-Pimp-Restore-1-social-media (resized).jpgIMG_5209-social-media (resized).jpgIMG_5209-social-media (resized).jpgIMG_5225-social-media (resized).jpgIMG_5225-social-media (resized).jpgIMG_5227-social-media (resized).jpgIMG_5227-social-media (resized).jpgIMG_5229-social-media (resized).jpgIMG_5229-social-media (resized).jpgTOTAN_Translite-social-media_01 (resized).jpgTOTAN_Translite-social-media_01 (resized).jpgTOTAN_Translite-social-media_02 (resized).jpgTOTAN_Translite-social-media_02 (resized).jpgTOTAN_Translite-social-media_03 (resized).jpgTOTAN_Translite-social-media_03 (resized).jpgTOTAN_Translite-social-media_04 (resized).jpgTOTAN_Translite-social-media_04 (resized).jpgTOTAN_Translite-social-media_05 (resized).jpgTOTAN_Translite-social-media_05 (resized).jpgTOTAN_Translite-social-media_06 (resized).jpgTOTAN_Translite-social-media_06 (resized).jpg
4 months later
#2490 1 year ago

Hi all! Last time I posted about my alternate TOTAN artwork set, I didn't have a very good photo of it in a machine - but a customer was kind enough to send me one.

Check it out here
https://www.flyland-arcade.com

We're close to half sold on the Limited Edition Acrylic Backglass version, which is amazing to me (thank you!!!).

Side Blades have been going great as well. This might be my favorite set of Side Blades.

And if you like the artwork, but aren't interested in putting it on your machine, I have a few of the LE Art Prints left (I think 10).
I used a cool Spot UV embossed gloss on them.

THANK YOU!!!

https://www.flyland-arcade.com

306846021_5989638437732248_62027930877297071_n (resized).jpg306846021_5989638437732248_62027930877297071_n (resized).jpgIMG_5229-social-media (resized).jpgIMG_5229-social-media (resized).jpgTOTAN-Art-Print-5-social-media (resized).jpgTOTAN-Art-Print-5-social-media (resized).jpgTOTAN-Art-Print-6-social-media (resized).jpgTOTAN-Art-Print-6-social-media (resized).jpgTOTAN-Art-Print-7-social-media (resized).jpgTOTAN-Art-Print-7-social-media (resized).jpgTOTAN-Art-Print-8-social-media (resized).jpgTOTAN-Art-Print-8-social-media (resized).jpgTOTAN-Side-blade-social-26 (resized).jpgTOTAN-Side-blade-social-26 (resized).jpgTOTAN-Side-blade-social-4 (resized).jpgTOTAN-Side-blade-social-4 (resized).jpgTOTAN-Side-blade-social-5 (resized).jpgTOTAN-Side-blade-social-5 (resized).jpgTOTAN-Side-blade-social-6 (resized).jpgTOTAN-Side-blade-social-6 (resized).jpgTOTAN-Side-blade-social-7 (resized).jpgTOTAN-Side-blade-social-7 (resized).jpgTOTAN-Side-blade-social-8 (resized).jpgTOTAN-Side-blade-social-8 (resized).jpg
#2493 1 year ago
Quoted from Days:

You don't have any reseller in Europe? the shipping costs to France turn me off buying it
At least for now.

Please contact me [email protected] with your address, and we can try to get a custom quote. International shipping costs exploded after COVID. But maybe there's something we can work out.

There is a wholeseller of mine in the UK called www.pinball.co.uk - you can check with them also.
Thanks!

#2494 1 year ago
Quoted from Warzard:

man, that's a long list you have there. On my side, I do prefer the original translite drawing.
honest question: who is this character (or what it is supposed to be) ? it's not in the game, isn't it ? [quoted image]

I added characters and elements from the original "One Thousand and One Nights" stories, where Tales of the Arabian Nights was derrived from. That's why my flying horse is mechanical, like in the original stories. The characer in red in the corner is a "Jinn" or "Jinni" - an evil genie essentially ... from one of the stories (can't remember which).
If you prefer the original drawing though, not sure if you'll care about his explanation or not. But there it is.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 84.99
$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound

$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 9.95
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 36.95
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Seward, AK
$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 4.99
Playfield - Plastics
ULEKstore

$ 119.99
$ 37.50
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Van Alstyne, TX
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider brian-allen.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/totan-club?tu=brian-allen and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.