B4715AC8-F306-4AAA-B8D7-46C9433657BF (resized).jpeg
20240303_174324 (resized).jpg
totan (resized).jpg
IMG_1021 (resized).jpeg
20230731_200214 (resized).jpg
arabian-nights-cabinet-decal-set_orig (resized).png
IMG_1099 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7272 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Tranquilize.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1392 4 years ago

I haven't found a game yet that's been improved by pinstadiums. Contrast in lighting sets the ambient mood of games. Some titles could use a spot or two though. Roman glass is a way better fit for totan and most other titles.

4 months later
#1569 4 years ago
Quoted from Globalcop:

Bazaar award, "3X Lamp Scoring" does this just multiply lightning lamp? Or will it give you three spins per spin on non-lightning lamp?
I'm trying to maximize my bonus. I don't want to choose 3x lamp scoring if it's only for a lightning lamp.
Anyone?
Thanks.

Just scoring. Can be insane points. My record is over 30 million for one multiplied lightning round. Only way to advance lamp spins is the lamp and a random Bazaar award.

3 months later
#1670 4 years ago

Wanna kick some ass in a TOTAN tournament?

Hey guys, I'm trying to set up an online tournament for next Friday (April 17th), and I'm trying to recruit participants that have one of the games I have. I'm going to be posting this in each of the forums for the games I own, so I apologize in advance if you get this more than once.

The tournament would be on a single game and take place over zoom. It sounds like it could be a hell of a good time.

Please head over here for info: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/online-tournament-over-zoom-#post-5587755

3 months later
#1719 3 years ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

I have just purchased my TOTAN In all the excitement of buying a new pen I did not notice that the flashers were not working.
The next day after I got at home I started tearing into it. I had plans on shopping it out and replacing plastics and apron. That’s when I noticed the flashers weren’t working.
With a little help from friends here on Pinside to help direct me for troubleshooting issues with lighting. I began the process. The fuses checked out good and all the solder joints looked good as well.
I decided to look through schematics and start tracing through everything. I found that a ribbon cable plugs into J101. Found it just slightly pulled out of the connection on one side. I pushed it in completely and Presto.

After moving a game, it's always a good idea to press or reseat all plugs on the boards. I do this every time to save similar headaches.

Now kick the shit out of that Genie and smooch your princess!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 4.99
Playfield - Plastics
ULEKstore

$ 36.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
$ 37.50
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Seward, AK
$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound

$ 9.95
$ 84.99
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 119.99
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Van Alstyne, TX

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Tranquilize.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/totan-club?tu=Tranquilize and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.