B4715AC8-F306-4AAA-B8D7-46C9433657BF (resized).jpeg
20240303_174324 (resized).jpg
totan (resized).jpg
IMG_1021 (resized).jpeg
20230731_200214 (resized).jpg
arabian-nights-cabinet-decal-set_orig (resized).png
IMG_1099 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7272 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Days.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2334 2 years ago
Quoted from Soulrider911:

Well, i thought i had remedied my bazaar kick out, but played my TOTAN today (i don’t play it much) and it was kicking SDTM again… Does anyone have any tips on this… i swear I have tried slightly bending the scoop, shimming one of the feet, adjusting side to side… ?
If i hold the right flipper it can barely bump the ball upon exit of the scoop… but its def not optimal for realistic game play
I do have the mantis one not sure that matters?
Cheers

I had my Bazzar also doing SDTM for 3 months ( i needed to give a hit to the left each time to avoid it ) and after 3 months it no longer does the SDTM and i didn't modify anything... No idea what it made the direction change.

2 weeks later
#2339 2 years ago

Does anyone tried to create the left and right ramp in metal, i imagine that the cyclone part is hard to create in metal ( maybe ) but the parts that go down maybe would be easy to create in metal, what do you think?
tanks

1 week later
#2342 2 years ago
Quoted from Soulrider911:

Hey TOTAN friends. I just came across a mod that evidentially Mirco of all companies, is going to ralease with updates code and … some sort of stained doily for a speaker panel? They are calling it TOTAN 2.0 the lost tales. Wondering if anyone has heard of it?
I personally do not trust the Mirco brand any farther than I can throw one of their playfields.
https://m.facebook.com/mircoplayfields/photos/a.1253209824756364/5015568461853796/?type=3

It's a great coding work that someone is doing for some years, you can see a bit of info here even if apparently there will be new updates:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/totan-software-rewrite-on-p-roc-twilight-melody/page/14#post-6832493

4 weeks later
#2346 2 years ago

Hello, rarely i can go to the far snake chest, i changed the springs, the tube, but still very hard to send to the upper one. Does anyone have some solutions? thanks.

tales-of-the-arabian-nights-skill-shot-plastic (resized).jpgtales-of-the-arabian-nights-skill-shot-plastic (resized).jpg
#2349 2 years ago
Quoted from Robotron2084:

I had the same problem when I got my machine. Found that my shooter rod was not the one called for. I ordered the exact one called for in the parts manual and when it arrived I compared it to the one that was in my machine when I bought it. The new one was longer by about 1/8th inch and that was all it took.

hoo thanks! I Already ordered 2 but they seem to be all the same size. Do you remenber the reference? thanks
( i will try to add some extra lenght with some hard plastic on the tip of mine and then cover with the usual cover plastic.

#2356 2 years ago

Is anyone interested on the Arabian Nights topper, used but in good condition and 100% working? Am thinking in to sell it
( i live in France, but i can ship worldwide ).

topper-tales-of-the-arabian-nights (resized).jpgtopper-tales-of-the-arabian-nights (resized).jpg

2 weeks later
#2381 1 year ago
Quoted from Days:

Is anyone interested on the Arabian Nights topper, used but in good condition and 100% working? Am thinking in to sell it ( i live in France ).[quoted image]

Quoted from PinballGalore:

can anyone tell me where this plastic goes? got an untouched one together with the sling plastics ( i have a feeling its all from the original goodie bag) and i cant figure it out. doesnt seem like a key fob with two holes at the top
[quoted image]

it covers the ramp diverter coil on the top

2 weeks later
#2395 1 year ago
Quoted from RobDutch:

The game already came with some mods:
-Pinball Pro speakers (all 3 of them)
-Side art
-Full led: Not a fan, they're too bright in person so will change out a few. Also for gi some are incandescent bulbs and some are leds, but the used leds are not frosted or anything.
-Lock hole is lit up
-Bazar scoop is lit up
-Genie has leds behind his eyes, but that mod does not work at the moment.
The only mod I could think of right now (apart from changing some leds) is a LCD ColorDMD, that would look amazing
Also: What is the latest software version? I read somewhere that a Pinside member is making a homemade version, is that available somewhere?

Ad a COLOR DMD LED it's amazing! Game changing, and the colorization is really beautiful! And doesn't have tons of blue except for the genie . the pin2dmd is full of blue colors and it's not really amazing.

#2403 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

Hey guys can someone take a picture of where the two ramps combine right behind the genie? Where the ball would transition to the left ramp? Thanks in advance

here sir, sorry for the bad quality but i needed to leave home in hurry to work.

IMG_20220531_002456 (resized).jpgIMG_20220531_002456 (resized).jpgIMG_20220531_002503 (resized).jpgIMG_20220531_002503 (resized).jpgIMG_20220531_002506 (resized).jpgIMG_20220531_002506 (resized).jpgIMG_20220531_002515 (resized).jpgIMG_20220531_002515 (resized).jpgIMG_20220531_002523 (resized).jpgIMG_20220531_002523 (resized).jpg
#2405 1 year ago

Yesterday i noticed that there is some parts missing and i don't know what it is.
Can someone tell me where to find the piece that is missing in the right side of the ramp near the " Colect jewel" part?
And also there is two holes in the right side of the ramp next to the genie, can anyone tell me what it's for, and why there is this two holes, and what is the object i need to buy. thanks

IMG_20220531_132137 (resized).jpgIMG_20220531_132137 (resized).jpg
#2408 1 year ago
Quoted from RobDutch:

Is the left ramp supposed to make it around to the left side easily?
I think that only 1 in 5 shots makes it through there, the rest falls behind the genie because of a lack of speed.
I don't think flipper strength is the issue, even had balls fly off the ramp because of the speed!
My ramps might need some adjusting and the ramp flap is a bit crooked by the looks of it
Other then that: fixed 1 skill shot switch, fixed 1 lock switch, fixed the right cage + opto and took apart the genie to make it more sensative

i had that too, just buy new coil and bat set, you will have the strenght again to make it all the way, if you send it in a correct way it should always go to the fireball coil . i had that problem too when i bought it

#2409 1 year ago
Quoted from TopMoose:

Looks like you're missing the ball guide for the right of the ramp, but that attaches to the two posts with yellow sleeves. There used to be a few Pinsiders who sold those, but I don't see any on the Marketplace now. Someone drilled those two holes in your ramp - those shouldn't be there.

thank you, i noticed that now. Maybe the holes was for a mod? Anyway my ramp is in very bad condition, i just ordered a new one
Thank you for your comment

#2413 1 year ago
Quoted from TopMoose:

Also, that plastic piece behind the Genie that covers the gap between the two ramp segments isn't in the original design. Someone did some serious modding on your game.

hooo now that you talk! indeed! it seems it's used to gather the ramps togheter since they are in very bad shape and some parts are broken. but i have already ordered the 3 new ramps Thank you for pointing it out!

2 months later
#2425 1 year ago
Quoted from Jjlp:

Hi!
I just catch another Time a totan After having selling mine 2years ago...!
I'm looking for a New CPR playfield (i dont want a mirco) if anyone have one and havent installed it, let me know. I really need it
I'm in France and i already cheched usps shipping rates, its around 125$, naturally i'll pay it.
Thanks ![quoted image]

Salut, si le tiens n'est pas trop tordu, ça pourra m'interesser de l'acheter pour faire un swap.

J'habite en France aussi.

2 months later
#2458 1 year ago
Quoted from Wiz_waz:

New on the forum and new in the club! Had an AFM for nearly 10 years until ruling the universe was getting a bit tiresome and traded it for a TOTAN. A quite different game than AFM , a bit more forgiving and easy but man the gameplay, theme, sounds and overall quirkiness of the machine makes it a real joy to play for the whole family. And even if collecting the diamonds is something one can do quite often, beating the wizard mode and actually rescuing the princess is another story. And the coolest topper in pinball!
A couple of questions for the club;
Is there a plastic that is supposed to be on the right side of the ramp entrance?. On the top right post on the entrance of the ramp my game has something that seems like a plastic that is broken off, see picture below. Also the target in front of it is creating a lot of air balls, is this the right part that is supposed to be there or could it have been replaced?
In a couple of occasions something weird has happened, when i shoot a soft shot around the orbit and it falls into the hole behind the genie the ball has disappeared and no " harem sneak in " animation plays. The game goes in to ball search mode and no ball turns up. I have had to turn the game off and search for the ball. To my surprise it has fallen into the cabinet! this has happened twice in say about 100 games. I have noticed there is a couple of screw holes behind the subway ramp, see picture. Is there supposed to be something there to stop the ball from falling into the cabinet?
When i lock balls for multiball, on the second ball lock there seems to be something fishy going on. The animation plays, and "ball 2 is locked " audio is played. Then the machine sits quiet for about 10 secs, and then plays the animation again and "the second ball is locked" audio plays. Then the ball pops up in the shooter lane. I guess this is not the usual behavior, someone else experienced this?
Thanks in advance and happy princess rescuing to all![quoted image][quoted image]

When i bought mine there was nothing nether, i imagine it breaks often, what you need is this:

tales-of-the-arabian-nights-center-ramp-plastic (resized).jpgtales-of-the-arabian-nights-center-ramp-plastic (resized).jpgtales-of-the-arabian-nights-center-ramp-plastic~2 (resized).jpgtales-of-the-arabian-nights-center-ramp-plastic~2 (resized).jpgtales-of-the-arabian-nights-center-ramp-plastic~3 (resized).jpgtales-of-the-arabian-nights-center-ramp-plastic~3 (resized).jpg
2 months later
#2480 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

Finally! I had faced the genie many times, but he always beat me on the second wave. I paid attention to the rules this time and with a new strategy, rescued the princess from his evil clutches.
[quoted image]

I arrive often to the final battle, ( one out of 5 plays ) and never beaten the genie, i must be missing something...

1 month later
#2491 1 year ago
Quoted from brian-allen:

Hi all! Last time I posted about my alternate TOTAN artwork set, I didn't have a very good photo of it in a machine - but a customer was kind enough to send me one.
Check it out here
https://www.flyland-arcade.com
We're close to half sold on the Limited Edition Acrylic Backglass version, which is amazing to me (thank you!!!).
Side Blades have been going great as well. This might be my favorite set of Side Blades.
And if you like the artwork, but aren't interested in putting it on your machine, I have a few of the LE Art Prints left (I think 10).
I used a cool Spot UV embossed gloss on them.
THANK YOU!!!
https://www.flyland-arcade.com
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

You don't have any reseller in Europe? the shipping costs to France turn me off buying it
At least for now.

6 months later
#2604 8 months ago
Quoted from Williams95:

Yellow stand-up to right of Genie counts as a hit to the Genie; I may be mistaken but it acts as a sort of a contingency / redundancy if the Genie is not working (the target is always active so you have two ways to get a Genie hit).

i always wondering if it was that the main reason of that stand-up.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Boards
PinSound

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 4.99
Playfield - Plastics
ULEKstore

$ 9.95
$ 119.99
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 36.95
$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Seward, AK
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 37.50
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Van Alstyne, TX
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
$ 84.99

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Days.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/totan-club?tu=Days and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.