B4715AC8-F306-4AAA-B8D7-46C9433657BF (resized).jpeg
20240303_174324 (resized).jpg
totan (resized).jpg
IMG_1021 (resized).jpeg
20230731_200214 (resized).jpg
arabian-nights-cabinet-decal-set_orig (resized).png
IMG_1099 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7272 (resized).jpeg
There are 2,685 posts in this topic. You are on page 40 of 54.
#1951 3 years ago

Before:
giphy-1.gifgiphy-1.gif
After:
giphy-2.gifgiphy-2.gif

Ok, so after about 4 hours of tweaking, removing, installing, and repeating I finally got the ball to hit the right flipper as it should and bounces to the left. Here is what I had to do, hopefully, this can help others if they run into this.

This game has a Mantis bazaar scoop, and these scoops tend to have uneven leg heights. In my case the two legs on the right (looking at it with the playfield up) were short. HEP had installed a couple of washers to compensate... but that was not the issue... entirely.

1. I removed the scoop and first slightly bent the top lip as it was not straight.
IMG_4264 (resized).pngIMG_4264 (resized).png

2. Slotted the upper left hole to allow more rotational movement to aim at the right flipper
washers (resized).pngwashers (resized).png

3. Added a very unique stack of washers to both the right legs. The top required slightly thicker washers than the slotter bottom right.
WBOJ5376 (resized).pngWBOJ5376 (resized).png

Whew... that was a lot anyway, think we are good to go now but haven't actually played a full game yet haha.

Also noticed the scoop has a metal lip that was rather tall and probably just a matter of time before it damages the balls or a ball gets stuck so I ground this down.
lip (resized).pnglip (resized).png

#1952 3 years ago

so after all that,,, i just played a game... SDTM still

#1953 3 years ago
Quoted from Soulrider911:

Did you try bending the COIL bracket foot??? It's not intuitively obvious, but the alignment of the coil bracket to the scoop assembly makes THE WORLD of difference in how the ball exits the scoop because the scoop is much WIDER than the ball by quite a bit. The ball launches fast, and has a ton of play from left to right, which is why the exact location of the plunger hitting the ball matters! That's why I am suggesting that you play with the coil bracket leg and simply bend it ever so slightly to have a huge affect on the trajectory at the exit of the scoop!

#1954 3 years ago
Quoted from Markharris2000:

Did you try bending the COIL bracket foot??? It's not intuitively obvious, but the alignment of the coil bracket to the scoop assembly makes THE WORLD of difference in how the ball exits the scoop because the scoop is much WIDER than the ball by quite a bit. The ball launches fast, and has a ton of play from left to right, which is why the exact location of the plunger hitting the ball matters! That's why I am suggesting that you play with the coil bracket leg and simply bend it ever so slightly to have a huge affect on the trajectory at the exit of the scoop!

Good suggestion, I was thinking the same for the coil bracket...

#1955 3 years ago
Quoted from Energyspike:

Good suggestion, I was thinking the same for the coil bracket...

I would remove the bracket to make the bend. (I hate stressing the wood screw holes). Remove the two screws on the coil bracket, a slight bend with a wrench, and then re-attach to playfield.

#1956 3 years ago

Thanks Markharris2000 ironically I have come to realize that is the key component to good ball trajectory: the alignment of the kicker to the scoop bracket. Thanks

Also found this interesting fix, socket was very loose and fragile
C928ACC2-F118-499C-929A-09CC2FCC538D (resized).jpegC928ACC2-F118-499C-929A-09CC2FCC538D (resized).jpeg
BCF0BDEE-05CA-4E23-96CA-2688D5E7FC62 (resized).jpegBCF0BDEE-05CA-4E23-96CA-2688D5E7FC62 (resized).jpeg

Let’s fix that

BD19E3E9-C2D4-4B74-B3DA-3605FAC9C217 (resized).jpegBD19E3E9-C2D4-4B74-B3DA-3605FAC9C217 (resized).jpeg

#1957 3 years ago

Thanks markharris2000 ironically I have come to realize that is the key component to good ball trajectory: the alignment of the kicker to the scoop bracket. Thanks
Also found this interesting fix, socket was very loose and fragile
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
Let’s fix that
[quoted image]

Glad you are tracking the trajectory fix down. It really makes sense once you realize that the kicker coil can launch the ball all over the inside of the scoop because it is SO wide, and what comes out is just a function of the alighnment! As for the sockets, I keep a handful of fresh PCB mounted sockets on hand to replace everytime I have a board out of any machine. They also get gummed up with grease, and are just nasty. Easy fix too...

#1958 3 years ago

Hey TOTAN fam. What GI bulbs are you all using? I am leaning towards 2SMD sunlight or warm white. Cheers!

#1959 3 years ago

Whatever u go with GI-ocd is a must for this game

Hey TOTAN fam. What GI bulbs are you all using? I am leaning towards 2SMD sunlight or warm white. Cheers!

#1960 3 years ago

Mine came with warm but my personal pref would be 2smd frosted sunlight

#1961 3 years ago

oh dont you worry this has both led ocd and gi ocd sunlight frosted is what I ended up going with. Thanks for the input!!

#1962 3 years ago

I am going to put up for sale a spare BOTTOM TROUGH ASSEMBLY which is nearly impossible to find these days. It is used, but in perfect condition. Original smoked acrylic, not some kind of repro. WMS part number A-20812 shown on Page 2-24 in the manual, reference item #15. If you need this, PM me....

pf1 (resized).jpgpf1 (resized).jpg Added over 3 years ago:

Now listed here: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/109621

#1963 3 years ago

I know your initial effort didn’t fully correct the problem, but bravo for the photos and detailed info you shared. Those before/after pics looked like the problem was perfectly corrected. I hope you were able to adjust the scoop again and fix it. Thanks so much for sharing your hard work, it’s still very useful and might save others some time. I had to replace my scoop, after which it works perfectly. I would also mention that I was able to temporarily adjust the trajectory of the old scoop by simply placing a small, postage-stamp sized piece of thick tape on the underside of the scoop hood. The ball would hit the tape and it seemed to take just enough speed off the ball to send it to the right flipper. Worked for a couple months until I replaced the scoop.

#1964 3 years ago

Can anyone confirm for me if all the bulbs are 13v under the spinning lamp? I read the manual and still can’t tell for sure. I think they are.

Thanks!

3A6502AC-A76D-4E31-A658-288BFC5D206E (resized).png3A6502AC-A76D-4E31-A658-288BFC5D206E (resized).png
#1965 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

Can anyone confirm for me if all the bulbs are 13v under the spinning lamp? I read the manual and still can’t tell for sure. I think they are.
Thanks!
[quoted image]

Pretty sure these are standard GI type bulbs, #555 wedge if I remember correctly. That would be 6.3v bulbs. Pretty tough to change those bulbs without removing the lamp, so if you are in that area anyway, you might want to remove the disk and clean the UNDERSIDE and the SIDE of it thourougly with alcohol. It makes a world of difference! (Alot of people probably never realized there ARE two bulbs under there because they never get replaced by route operators due to the difficulty in doing so). And if you want to get fancy, PPS has Purple and Clear OEM versions of the disk, about $22.

#1966 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

Thanks!
[quoted image]

Super easy to change those bulbs without disassembling

#1967 3 years ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

Super easy to change those bulbs without disassembling

My fingers must be too big.... that said, you’d be shocked how much oil residue has accumulated on the underside of the spinning disk!

Lol

#1968 3 years ago

My fingers must be too big.... that said, you’d be shocked how much oil residue has accumulated on the underside of the spinning disk!
Lol

#1969 3 years ago

Pretty sure these are standard GI type bulbs, #555 wedge if I remember correctly. That would be 6.3v bulbs. Pretty tough to change those bulbs without removing the lamp, so if you are in that area anyway, you might want to remove the disk and clean the UNDERSIDE and the SIDE of it thourougly with alcohol. It makes a world of difference! (Alot of people probably never realized there ARE two bulbs under there because they never get replaced by route operators due to the difficulty in doing so). And if you want to get fancy, PPS has Purple and Clear OEM versions of the disk, about $22.

Thanks for the tip! I actually just replaced the red spinning base with a new purple one, so no need to clean it yet. I’m not sure the bulbs are 6.3v though. I know at least one under there is a flasher and is 13v, and I am pretty sure the old bulbs I removed from under there were 13v, but I’m not 100%. Will a 13v bulb work in a 6.3v socket? I know the other way round could be a big problem. A 6.3v bulb can melt or fry in a 13v socket. I made that error once on an X-Men. Hopefully someone has replaced these recently and knows. Is there a way to tell from the socket itself or the wiring?

#1970 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

Thanks for the tip! I actually just replaced the red spinning base with a new purple one, so no need to clean it yet. I’m not sure the bulbs are 6.3v though. I know at least one under there is a flasher and is 13v, and I am pretty sure the old bulbs I removed from under there were 13v, but I’m not 100%. Will a 13v bulb work in a 6.3v socket? I know the other way round could be a big problem. A 6.3v bulb can melt or fry in a 13v socket. I made that error once on an X-Men. Hopefully someone has replaced these recently and knows. Is there a way to tell from the socket itself or the wiring?

Its been over a year since I replaced those bulbs, but you may be right. They may be intended for the higher voltage, 906 type bulbs. You only have two choices. #555 which are the smaller bulbs used throughout the machine in places like all of the PCB twist bulbs under the playfield, and the second choice is the #906 flasher bulbs bulbs which are twice the physical size in length and higher voltage and used in places like the lightning insert. Both bulbs have the same wedge socket shape which is unfortunate. The 906 will work in a socket made for a 555, but will be very dim. Start with installing the 906 bulbs first. If the bulb brightness is normal, then you are done! (The opposite of putting a 555 in a socket made for a 906 will yield a bulb that burns VERY very bright for a few seconds and then fails quickly. )

#1971 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

Thanks!

I recently bought a TOTAN, and replaced the bulbs. 2 bulbs are normal 555 6.5V. There is one flasher lamp as well. Typically, the black base units (2) are 6.5V. The one grey unit is the 12v flasher. Hope this helps.

#1972 3 years ago

I just picked up a TOTAN this week and will be doing a thorough refresh on it before it goes in my lineup so I will be spending some time here reading up on what I should be addressing while I've got it torn down. One thing I can't seem to find much about is sound upgrades. I have Pinsound on my other games and love it but they don't offer any alternate or upgraded sound tracks for TOTAN so I'm not sure it's worth it to go that route. Would also consider Pinwoofer GT. I know there's only so much you can do to improve these old tracks but these 2 options would allow me to at least somewhat equalize the sound to my liking. One benefit to Pinsound is the easy headphone station with external volume control but I'm looking for a reason NOT to drop another $700 on a Pinsound kit! What's worked for you?

#1973 3 years ago
Quoted from MLmotorsport:

I just picked up a TOTAN this week and will be doing a thorough refresh on it before it goes in my lineup so I will be spending some time here reading up on what I should be addressing while I've got it torn down. One thing I can't seem to find much about is sound upgrades. I have Pinsound on my other games and love it but they don't offer any alternate or upgraded sound tracks for TOTAN so I'm not sure it's worth it to go that route. Would also consider Pinwoofer GT. I know there's only so much you can do to improve these old tracks but these 2 options would allow me to at least somewhat equalize the sound to my liking. One benefit to Pinsound is the easy headphone station with external volume control but I'm looking for a reason NOT to drop another $700 on a Pinsound kit! What's worked for you?

I think your first comment is the most telling. TOTAN's sound system is the old pseudo stereo (aka mono with a few filter components) type used in most WPC machines. Pinsound, although exciting technically, is most exciting when the community has created updated soundtracks. I checked Pinsound's website a few weeks ago and TOTAN does NOT have any alternative soundtracks, and although you can create your own soundtracks easily, would you??? That sounds easy until you add up the hundred hours you will need to spend looking for and editting audio clips from other sources. (i.e. Disney's Aladdin movie, or Arabian Nights, or Shazaam, Return of Jafar, ?). And I fear the net result will likely be less appealing than you started with. Last summer, there was a guy on Pinside that found the original TOTAN actors and recorded new clips for his re-authored Alladdin machine (based on TOTAN), but I don't think he ever shared the new recordings or if they would even work from a content standpoint for TOTAN's ruleset and goals.

Instead, consider just a simple speaker swap to get the most bang for your buck. (Edit: adding powered speakers as noted in the post below CAN be helpful, but the sound itself will still be the exact same soundtrack as shipped) Last year, I wrote a few posts about swapping the cabinet and backbox speakers with much higher quality devices, for a total of less than $100. I think it was Boss CXX8's in the cabinet and Kicker mid-ranges in the head. As noted below, if you have the $250 to add power speakers, then perhaps that is a good mid-point upgrade.

My 2-cents, a better plan.

#1974 3 years ago

I have the PinWoofer kit in my totan. Real easy plug and play full speaker system with
All user friendly sound adjustments just inside coin door. Good bang for the buck!

#1975 3 years ago

Would also consider Pinwoofer GT.

Hey MLmotorsport ! It's been awhile - hope your MMr is still jamming good with the V2 PinWoofer system!

TOTAN is a great sounding title owing to the later / better WPC95 audio. Albeit mono, you still have a ton of potential on WPC95. Keep in mind that the later Whitestar and SAM titles are mono as well (Star Trek, Tron, ACDC, Metallica, etc.), and for the most part those platforms sound amazing. I would not let mono deter you from adding our amplifier and speaker upgrade.

As you probably know replacing the speakers alone leads mostly to disappointment. Adding our GT amplifier is key to liberating the backbox, plus you'll get great bass out of the cabinet just like MMr.

Here is the recommended system:

https://pinwoofer.com/pinwoofer-gt-8in-5-25in-wpc95-super-kit/

You can cut power to the speakers, and then route headphones using the line out on the GT amp which works well at nominal volume levels. If you want to run your headphones a bit louder, we can advise you on an aftermarket setup that won't cost much and will be straightforward to setup.

Have fun and good luck!

Dan
+1 208 855 0346

#1976 3 years ago

I think your first comment is the most telling. TOTAN's sound system is the old pseudo stereo (aka mono with a few filter components) type used in most WPC machines. Pinsound, although exciting technically, is most exciting when the community has created updated soundtracks. I checked Pinsound's website a few weeks ago and TOTAN does NOT have any alternative soundtracks, and although you can create your own soundtracks easily, would you??? That sounds easy until you add up the hundred hours you will need to spend looking for and editting audio clips from other sources. (i.e. Disney's Aladdin movie, or Arabian Nights, or Shazaam, Return of Jafar, ?). And I fear the net result will likely be less appealing than you started with. Last summer, there was a guy on Pinside that found the original TOTAN actors and recorded new clips for his re-authored Alladdin machine (based on TOTAN), but I don't think he ever shared the new recordings or if they would even work from a content standpoint for TOTAN's ruleset and goals.
Instead, consider just a simple speaker swap to get the most bang for your buck. Last year, I wrote a few posts about swapping the cabinet and backbox speakers with much higher quality devices, for a toal of less than $100. I think it was Boss CXX8's in the cabinet and Kicker mid-ranges in the head. My 2-cents, a better plan.

Oh, I know a reorchestration would be mega hours and way outside my wheelhouse (though I would be happy to chip in to fund it if anyone had the notion to do such a thing). I would probably lean towards doing Pinsound if they had any upgraded sound files for TOTAN. Basic speakers would probably help but I'd like to have some tonal control too.

Quoted from pin-pimp:

I have the PinWoofer kit in my totan. Real easy plug and play full speaker system with
All user friendly sound adjustments just inside coin door. Good bang for the buck!

I haven't had a chance to try out his new creation but the old one stepped up the sound on my MMr significantly. The price for this new (better) amp has also gone up significantly ...though still about half the price of a full Pinsound+ system.

Quoted from PinWoofer:

Hey mlmotorsport ! It's been awhile - hope your MMr is still jamming good with the V2 PinWoofer system!
TOTAN is a great sounding title owing to the later / better WPC95 audio. Albeit mono, you still have a ton of potential on WPC95. Keep in mind that the later Whitestar and SAM titles are mono as well (Star Trek, Tron, ACDC, Metallica, etc.), and for the most part those platforms sound amazing. I would not let mono deter you from adding our amplifier and speaker upgrade.
As you probably know replacing the speakers alone leads mostly to disappointment. Adding our GT amplifier is key to liberating the backbox, plus you'll get great bass out of the cabinet just like MMr.
Here is the recommended system:
https://pinwoofer.com/pinwoofer-gt-8in-5-25in-wpc95-super-kit/
You can cut power to the speakers, and then route headphones using the line out on the GT amp which works well at nominal volume levels. If you want to run your headphones a bit louder, we can advise you on an aftermarket setup that won't cost much and will be straightforward to setup.
Have fun and good luck!
Dan
+1 208 855 0346

I'll get with you on this. Looking like my best plug & play option at the moment.

#1977 3 years ago

I’ve upgraded mine to a PinSound and TOTAN does have a dilemma at this point with a couple things. The original TOTAN music, Callouts, etc is actually about as good as you would want it. And you’re correct, oddly nobody had modified and uploaded a custom file probably for this reason. I did though start adding some classical tracks from The 7th Voyage of Sinbad by Bernard Herrmann and those are fantastic. I didn’t remove any of the originals, just added these so the play randomly for each mode. Pinsound though is definitely hard to value to justify on TOTAN vs Indiana Jones or DE GNR where people have already made great sound packages. Of course you could be the TOTAN pinsound pioneer and remaster a package. That’s my take on it tho.

#1978 3 years ago

Hey everyone, I’m still getting my TOTAN dialed in and I noticed that the upper upper diverter commonly gets the ball stuck as it doesn’t open far enough. I imagine there is some adjustment before I dive into it just thought I would ask you can see in the photo below thank you so much

3BFD68E2-0BFB-4745-8015-577F61BA1B35 (resized).jpeg3BFD68E2-0BFB-4745-8015-577F61BA1B35 (resized).jpeg
#1979 3 years ago

Your coil is bad or not free flowing enough. That diverter should go way more to the right

#1980 3 years ago

Thanks for the reply considering this game has under 200 plays and was restored by HEP not long ago I’m going to go out on a limb and assume it’s not the coil, but I’ll dig into it tomorrow

#1981 3 years ago

Try moving it with your hand. It should be free flowing. Sometimes the coil shaft can get misaligned with the coil bracket. If it’s rubbing on that you’ll have to adjust it. I had a coil burn out (melted the sleeve inside) which made it stick. Just replace the whole thing

#1983 3 years ago

Thanks for the reply considering this game has under 200 plays and was restored by HEP not long ago I’m going to go out on a limb and assume it’s. It the coil, but I’ll dig into it tomorrow

I'm really surprised your game needs tweeking considering it's a HEP. Also, didn't the previous owner notice these things? 200 games is plenty to spot them.

#1984 3 years ago

I had an issue with the diverter a while back. You may need to just rotate the coil a quarter turn (or a half turn by the look of the pix) so the lugs point out towards the right side (towards pop bumpers). You will need to remove the coil stop to rotate it. Also few washers can be used at the pivot point to make sure the plungger is properly aligned with the coil.

#1985 3 years ago

Thanks for the reply considering this game has under 200 plays and was restored by HEP not long ago I’m going to go out on a limb and assume it’s. It the coil, but I’ll dig into it tomorrow

Quoted from mollyspub:

I'm really surprised your game needs tweeking considering it's a HEP. Also, didn't the previous owner notice these things? 200 games is plenty to spot them.

Thanks. I am not sure what HEP has to do with someone having to make adjustments to a game after two and a half years 3000 miles and two owners.
I can’t travel with the games to each and every location and dial them back in
I do remember the game though and it looks like the original owner was super happy with not just the cosmetics but the gameplay as well.
Hard to always know or explain what can pop up at any point in a games life or travels but I am sure Brady is more than capable of sorting it out.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hep-totan-build

#1986 3 years ago

I’m going to go out on a limb and assume it’s. It the coil, but I’ll dig into it tomorrow

Congrats on a HEP ToTan!
I 100% reccomend the new coil for the scoop.
If you search my threads i had the same problem a few years back.
Replaced the coil, been solid since.

#1987 3 years ago

I would to mention, this has zero to do with HEP, (I probably should not have even mentioned that at all. The game and the the quality of this build it phenomenal. Kinda bums me out that he felt the need to respond here, as that tells me I may have somehow alienated him.

This game is absolutely beautiful and I am so lucky to own it. It’s a pinball machine... things need tweaking almost always over time. I was merely trying to gauge if anyone had a suggestion. I appreciate all the suggestions will try today

#1988 3 years ago

I would to mention, this has zero to do with HEP, (I probably should not have even mentioned that at all. The game and the the quality of this build it phenomenal. Kinda bums me out that he felt the need to respond here, as that tells me I may have somehow alienated him.
This game is absolutely beautiful and I am so lucky to own it. It’s a pinball machine... things need tweaking almost always over time. I was merely trying to gauge if anyone had a suggestion. I appreciate all the suggestions will try today

This was by no means any disrespect to you ( as you have helped me with my pinball needs) or the pinball god (HEP). Every game will need maintenance or tweeks of some kind. Just surprised that this level of game would need anything so soon. Both of you guys are way more skilled than me in the hobby!

#1989 3 years ago

Thanks guys.
I m not that thin skinned I just wanted to make it known I have limitations when it comes to things like this like anyone else.
I do put a lot of serviceability into the builds though so if someone does have to dig into something in the future it will be much easier.

#1990 3 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

This was by no means any disrespect to you ( as you have helped me with my pinball needs) or the pinball god (HEP). Every game will need maintenance or tweeks of some kind. Just surprised that this level of game would need anything so soon. Both of you guys are way more skilled than me in the hobby!

I have NIB just out of the box pins with issues

#1991 3 years ago

I actually bought a new coil for the Diverter when I got my TOTAN, it lasted about a year. Shit happens, nobody’s fault. It’s moving parts, 25 year old electronics, and electricity. I bought another coil and this one has been solid. I think I’m gonna fire it up right now and put a couple more games on it

#1992 3 years ago

Thanks everyone so as I kinda suspected, it was just some tweaking that was required. It Would appear that on my game the angle of the coil and the geometry thereabouts is a bit off. The result was the plunger binding inside of the coil and not moving freely.

After inspecting it quite a bit I noticed that when it moves smoothly the back coil bracket mount needed to be raised up a few millimeters so I 3-D printed a shim and now it works flawlessly

This is the angle the coil needed to be at to move freely
21962725-63C3-48CD-9155-3550A9B3C509 (resized).jpeg21962725-63C3-48CD-9155-3550A9B3C509 (resized).jpeg

Quick model of a shim
6C22D3C3-574E-4603-972D-89BD87308604 (resized).jpeg6C22D3C3-574E-4603-972D-89BD87308604 (resized).jpeg

Shim installed and Now working perfectly smooth
78552351-50F4-4226-A33A-12CE5432A801 (resized).jpeg78552351-50F4-4226-A33A-12CE5432A801 (resized).jpeg

#1993 3 years ago

Thanks everyone so as I kinda suspected, it was just some tweaking that was required. It Would appear that on my game the angle of the coil and the geometry thereabouts is a bit off. The result was the plunger binding inside of the coil and not moving freely.
After inspecting it quite a bit I noticed that when it moves smoothly the back coil bracket mount needed to be raised up a few millimeters so I 3-D printed a shim and now it works flawlessly
This is the angle the coil needed to be at to move freely
[quoted image]
Quick model of a shim
[quoted image]
Shim installed and Now working perfectly smooth
[quoted image]

Nice job!

#1994 3 years ago

Adding some more brass and got the art blades in.

344735F5-6275-4457-80A3-688FC36DB2EB (resized).jpeg344735F5-6275-4457-80A3-688FC36DB2EB (resized).jpegC3FCB61F-FFE3-4D0E-BD6B-BFE0AA39102A (resized).jpegC3FCB61F-FFE3-4D0E-BD6B-BFE0AA39102A (resized).jpeg
#1995 3 years ago

For anyone elese that is having upper diverter issues and has a 3D printer I put the file up on Thingiverse https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4753792

#1996 3 years ago

So... just got this topper and think it’s going back. Little confused on th design decision here... the game has 7 modes... 7 gems, this sword has 6. I also was looking at some diagrams and videos and noticed this wires into the bazaar lamps?? Very disappointing as it’s a very well made topper, but that means nothing if it doesn’t function well ??

BAE921FC-6E0C-48D7-AEB7-57599AB08C0B (resized).jpegBAE921FC-6E0C-48D7-AEB7-57599AB08C0B (resized).jpeg
#1997 3 years ago

So... just got this topper and think it’s going back. Little confused on th design decision here... the game has 7 modes... 7 gems, this sword has 6. I also was looking at some diagrams and videos and noticed this wires into the bazaar lamps?? Very disappointing as it’s a very well made topper, but that means nothing if it doesn’t function well ??
[quoted image]

That is odd. My sword from 4 years ago has 7 crystals. Granted, it's different than your topper, just a sword. Used to be on ebay all the time.

#1998 3 years ago

Ya think I’m gonna make my own. Found a tutorial on a DIY and found the sword on amazon

Forum Novelties Pirate Cutlass https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000GY09KQ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_80GY5ZW2SWPY2HNVZ2YZ

#1999 3 years ago

[quoted image]

Very awkward since it’s driven by the 6 bazaar letters but it is clearly the gems. Feels like mixed ideas converged to yield something BIZARE! Lol

#2000 3 years ago

[quoted image]

My topper.

3d6d79fe9b9a9be7dd957633408390e51143a96e (resized).jpg3d6d79fe9b9a9be7dd957633408390e51143a96e (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 4.99
Playfield - Plastics
ULEKstore

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 27.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 119.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Van Alstyne, TX
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Seward, AK
$ 9.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 36.95
$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

$ 84.99
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

There are 2,685 posts in this topic. You are on page 40 of 54.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/totan-club/page/40?hl=markharris2000 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.