4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by pinzrfun
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Capture (resized).PNG
    #1 4 years ago

Well, not sure when these stopped working, but all 4 flashers on J109 (fuse F102) stopped working. Bulbs good, fuse is good (replaced it anyways), I have power at the sockets, grounded each transistor tab quickly and the associated flasher lights up. I assume from here I need to just keep going up the chain to the chip that drives those transistors? I believe it's U4, don't have the schematic in front of me......just wondering if I'm missing something simple but i think i've ruled all the simple things out -

Capture (resized).PNGCapture (resized).PNG
    #2 4 years ago
    Quoted from pinzrfun:

the chain to the chip that drives those transistors? I believe it's U4

That is correct.
    Try to reseat the ribboncable between CPU and Powerdiver.

#3 4 years ago
    Quoted from zaza:

That is correct.
    Try to reseat the ribboncable between CPU and Powerdiver.

Reseated the ribbon, fixed it - Thank you!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/totan-4-flashers-out and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.