DSC05248 (resized).JPG
DSC05082 (resized).JPG
DSC05081 (resized).JPG
My A-9201 (4) (resized).jpg
A-9201 (4)-recolored (resized).jpg
DSC05050 (resized).JPG
DSC05049 (resized).JPG
DSC05048 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Murphdom.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#144 2 years ago
Quoted from Timm:

Another method of lining up artwork is too wet the surface with soapy water so that the Vinyl floats on top of the play field then squeegee the liquid off once it is aligned.
https://www.edcheung.com/album/album07/Pinball/apply.htm

This is also a good idea I’ve had great success with arcade decals using the wet method. You don’t necessarily need to use soap. I use glass cleaner. There is a fine line between too wet and too dry because you can cause a lot of air bubbles. Buy yourself a squeegee at the dollar store to smooth out any issues.

2 months later
#171 2 years ago

Just undo the screws from the board to release all the components and slide the harness off if you’re refinishing the wood. You’re creating way too much extra work for yourself and creating way more room for error if you’re unsoldering everything. Seems awfully time consuming what you’re doing.

5 months later
#235 1 year ago

Looking good! I’m picking up an Ice Revue today from a 93 year old lady. It’s been in her family since they bought it off route.

1 week later
#242 1 year ago

It’s hard to tell from the videos. You might have just put them back together wrong by accident. A couple photos would help. It just seems odd that that many are getting hung up. Check out the diagram below to make sure you have it together correctly.

FD839AEC-23C9-4DF3-AB6C-123EF2BE33CB (resized).jpegFD839AEC-23C9-4DF3-AB6C-123EF2BE33CB (resized).jpeg
#244 1 year ago

Are you sure you have a-2662 (shown in the picture you posted) on the correct side of the leaf switches? If it isn’t it will get hung up and it would do exactly what you are describing.It’s very easy to do when you are putting them back together when you are pushing everything down through the playfield.(Don’t ask me how I know )
F93F35CE-ED15-476C-9751-672AC5385014 (resized).jpegF93F35CE-ED15-476C-9751-672AC5385014 (resized).jpeg

#245 1 year ago

1 month later
#256 1 year ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

Yeah, to me, it doesn't fit the color scheme of the game. Mine has the red/blue. Green/blue complements "Bank A Ball", but it doesn't look good on "Ice-Revue".
Just my humble opinion.

Mine also has the red and blue apron. I agree that it must have been left over from the BAB run. It was my first thought before I even read JR’s post.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Murphdom.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/total-restore-of-an-ice-revue?tu=Murphdom and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.