(Topic ID: 150719)

Total Recall??

By chuckwurt

8 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).png
    image_(resized).png
    #1 8 years ago

Just saw stern post this. Man that would've been awesome if this crazy game got made.

image_(resized).pngimage_(resized).png

image_(resized).pngimage_(resized).png

#2 8 years ago

yeah i herd about years ago that it never got done. It would been good

#3 8 years ago

Great theme! I've wondered in the past why they never did a Total Recall game. Thanks for posting!

#4 8 years ago

Sharon Stone is looking pretty good on that back-glass, but Arnold's head looks like its swelling, would have probably been a disaster on route, but would be fun to play today like Joust.

#6 8 years ago

The game and theme are awesome, but all I keep thinking about is how would you break that thing down to move it?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/total-recall-2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.