22728799_1587462964648258_3765913268536550974_n (resized).jpg
22554945_1587462981314923_6813432946561869941_n (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2017-11-29 at 9.49.08 AM (resized).png
IMG_5283 (resized).jpg
20171122_180108 (resized).jpg
20160429_220810-e1461987875766-768x1365 (resized).jpg
20160329_212620 (resized).jpg
20171118_193251 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider delt31.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#22 6 years ago

As someone who HASN'T played it, my position now is that it looks like the most overrated game in recent memory. 6K? I REALLY dig the sound but to me it looks like a very simple game with great angles. I was 100% wrong with dialed in and GB let me down after I thought it was a hit after playing it so grain of salt here but I'm def not impressed.

#24 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

And that's why your opinion is worthless.
Now if you had played it and said "I didn't care for it" or "not worth it to me" that would be an opinion I respect, it's not a game for everyone. But calling something overrated when you haven't even played it? That's just ridiculous, why did you even take the time to type that?

b/c I'm providing my opinion based on what I've seen thus far. No need to be so sensitive. Not everyone who sees this game needs to love it. I also know that based on the nature of the game and how it's stripped down, I wouldn't buy it NIB 6k - I'll wait for someone like you to buy it and then save the money used. Thanks in advance.

#38 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

You called it "the most overrated game in recent memory" and you haven't even played it.

I couldn't care less if you hated it after trying it, but talking shit when you haven't played it is a clown move. You just dissed a game and everyone who's been saying they've enjoyed it after admitting you have no basis, that's embarrassing.

Stripped down? Explain to us how it's stripped down. You don't even know anything about this game, that's painfully obvious. Your opinion just gets more worthless the more you talk. Just stop digging.

Let me explain something to you. You're not discovering anything by quoting my own statement about not having played the game. I made that clear to everyone so congratulations on being captain obvious. I am just providing my view on this game at this time and expect NO ONE to change their view of it b/c of it. Read my original message again - I make it painfully clear that my base is limited but at this time, that is my view. I have the same experience with other new games and think they look much better. Will they be? Maybe not but that's my opinion right now.

I understand your feelings might have been hurt b/c you're in love with this game but guess what - time to grow up.

#48 6 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

Oh man, you are totally right. This game is completely stripped down.

I mean, it's ridiculous how they try to justify ripping people off with this low-budget, no-content game. Do they think we'll be so easily fooled?

flip it around - I think that's the side you play pinball on ; )

#54 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Honestly, you are better than this. Flip it over and it is still a packed game.

Oh I'm just busting the guys balls a little. Game sounds great - just not for me but will be a winner for many!

#58 6 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Give it a shot , you might like it . Playing it is the best way to judge it , it might surprise you .Or it may not fit your style , whatever no game will please everyone , but this game is totally my style and I can't wait to get mine .

yeah I'll def play it just going off of initial observations so obviously not a final verdict.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pensacola, FL
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 43.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Nerd Decals

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
ScottieIA Mods

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 20.00
$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, DE
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Apron Envy

$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider delt31.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/total-nuclear-annihilation-worth-it?tu=delt31 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.