6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by mof
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

Total Nuclear Annihilation was at Southern Fried Gameroom Expo this year and Scott & Charlie were nice enough to let me set my cameras up over it:

- Over 3 hours of footage captured showing a wide variety of play skill including a few faces you might recognize.

#2 6 years ago

Wow, looks really cool! Any art work for the play field yet?

#3 6 years ago
    Quoted from DJNOEL30:

Wow, looks really cool! Any art work for the play field yet?

I didn't ask I figure when they're ready to show it off they'll make an announcement or do it on a bigger platform than my Twitch Stream / Youtube. I'm just glad I got to stream it and play it.

#4 6 years ago

Heh, you can see my ugly mug start a game just before 2:23 it looks like. Managed to get a ball stuck between a wall and the glass in the reactor area - smooth... Great playing machine.

I was happy with my 258k score on my first time playing it, pretty sure I went downhill when playing again the next day. LOL

#5 6 years ago

This one may very well be my first Spooky game.
    Scott is off to a great start with this one.

#6 6 years ago
    Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

"OH SHIT ACT QUICK!!!"

"playing with the inlane inserts..."
    One of my top-32 coveted aspects in early 80's games is the ability to play with the inlane insert lights (See Centaur or RZ)... VERY glad that Scott and Spooky use them in their games.
    +1
    Excellent news!
    -mof

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/total-nuclear-annihilation-sfge-2017 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.