(Topic ID: 188852)

Total Nuclear Annihilation live on Dead Flip tonight!

By DeadFlip

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

oweVjs54rKpVkPCREPNpLA_r (resized).jpg
    IMG_8578 (resized).PNG
    20170512_125036 (resized).jpg
    tna2 (resized).png
    IMG_0158 (resized).JPG

#1 6 years ago

We're headed back to Scotts place to see how the game is coming along!
    Tune in and ask questions!

5PM Central
    Twitch.tv/Dead_Flip

IMG_0158 (resized).JPGIMG_0158 (resized).JPG

#2 6 years ago

Sweeet

Really interested to see what's changed since last time.

#3 6 years ago

No mankinis this time please!

#4 6 years ago

I'll be watching. Thanks for showing us how things are going.
    -Mike

#5 6 years ago

Art reveal?

#6 6 years ago

Tuning in for craft beers and men in tights

#7 6 years ago

That would be awesome! Even a little something, a teaser of an idea for the artwork.
    -Mike

#8 6 years ago
    Quoted from Grizlyrig:

That would be awesome! Even a little something, a teaser of an idea for the artwork.
    -Mike

tna2 (resized).pngtna2 (resized).png

#9 6 years ago

^^^^ OH and the speculation begins! That's a good start
    -Mike

#10 6 years ago
    Quoted from Grizlyrig:

-Mike

Scott said yesterday on the dead flip stream that there will be a little bit of an art reveal.

#11 6 years ago

I'll have my sac on the glass tonight

20170512_125036 (resized).jpg20170512_125036 (resized).jpg

#12 6 years ago
    Quoted from FatPanda:

No mankinis this time please!

#13 6 years ago

The last stream singlehandedly made me want to own this game. Looks amazingly fun. Looking forward to watching this although life dictates I'll probably have to watch on YouTube later.

#14 6 years ago

T-5 minutes

#15 6 years ago

Game is amazing!

#16 6 years ago

Did Scott reveal the backglass?

#17 6 years ago

I have my kids birthday party so I won't get to watch it till later tonight.... when will it be available on the tube of U....

#18 6 years ago

IMG_8578 (resized).PNGIMG_8578 (resized).PNG

#19 6 years ago

Can't wait to see this continue to come to life!

#20 6 years ago

I hate to say it, but the art is a huge let down. I would give it a "D" vs. the game being an "A". My only hope is the playfield art will redeem the Back Glass art. I apologize if this comes across poorly as I know very talented individuals work very hard on these projects. In my opinion, the art does not fit the 80's retro theme at all. It's done in "new school" style which does not fit? Why is there a cartoon chick there???? The direction is all wrong for the vibe of the game. Think Nuclear Tron..........I knew this game was too good to be true.

#21 6 years ago
    Quoted from thedarkknight77:

I hate to say it, but the art is a huge let down. I would give it a "D" vs. the game being an "A". My only hope is the playfield art will redeem the Back Glass art. I apologize if this comes across poorly as I know very talented individuals work very hard on these projects. In my opinion, the art does not fit the 80's retro theme at all. It's done in "new school" style which does not fit? Why is there a cartoon chick there???? The direction is all wrong for the vibe of the game. Think Nuclear Tron..........I knew this game was too good to be true.

I don't understand all of it yet, like the pyramid? Kinda wish that was a nuclear mushroom cloud exploding. I take it you are the girl sent into the future?
    I like it though and whatever is Scott's vision I am sure will come through in the final product. I am definitely a fan of the gameplay.

#22 6 years ago

Love the gameplay. Based on the translight posted and perhaps its just not lit up... maybe I just need to see it in person.

#23 6 years ago

I really like it but Scott's name needs to be more prominent.

oweVjs54rKpVkPCREPNpLA_r (resized).jpgoweVjs54rKpVkPCREPNpLA_r (resized).jpg

#24 6 years ago

Wah. I can't get "past broadcasts" to play on twitch so I can relive last night's glory. Wah.

#firstworldproblems

#25 6 years ago

Watched the last broadcast for a little while and the game seems awesome!

#26 6 years ago

When I picked up my Rob Zombie Friday, Charlie let me and my friends sneak a peak at the backglass art, and I personally love it. I may never get the game itself, but we're definitely thinking about getting a translight.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/total-nuclear-annihilation-live-on-dead-flip-tonight and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.