(Topic ID: 195784)

Total Nuclear Annihilation Club...Welcome to the future!

By Pinballlew

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11,941 posts
  • 769 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 34 hours ago by falcon950
  • Topic is favorited by 324 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2177 (resized).jpeg
56456889klyykk_blank1_640 (resized).jpg
56456889999 (resized).jpg
yellow-640 (resized).jpg
20240406_185845 (resized).jpg
20240406_185951 (resized).jpg
IMG_1758 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1709 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_3405 (resized).jpeg
20240310_214233 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #158 The email with purchase details. Posted by Pinballlew (6 years ago)

Post #159 Video with art. Posted by Aurich (6 years ago)

Post #391 Order mirror blades and spooky will install them. Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (6 years ago)

Post #419 Software update for TNA announced by Scott Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (6 years ago)

Post #529 A game play video. Posted by Owlnonymous (6 years ago)

Post #790 Note about early batch of LEDs that had high fail rate - since corrected Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (6 years ago)

Post #854 New podcast on TNA with Scott. Posted by Whysnow (6 years ago)

Post #1530 Fix to beacon light rattle sound. Posted by brenna98 (6 years ago)

Post #1626 Speaker amp settings Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tomgwi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#671 6 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

This is one of 6 butter cabinets we did for Rob Zombie... again, hard to get a great photo. We'll drag a TnA out in the parking lot when it's over 15 degrees out there.

You can literally eat of that.

3 weeks later
#812 6 years ago
Quoted from herg:

I'm #60, and I haven't gotten "game is ready". I did get "What options?" a while back.

I’m #64. Nothing yet but it expecting it any week now.

#814 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

that is awesome Tom!!!
Glad you found a spot! I am guessing with your current love of the classics combined with your love for the modern stuff, that TNA is really going to be a hit for you and the family!

What family??? Nah they don’t care as much. Although the wife did play a game of EBD just before Christmas.

Maybe the Fox Cities Pinball League and the many WI, IL and MN pinheads that come out to my Tournaments.

I might have to pull out the streaming gear when I get mine. Don’t think I have done that in over a year.

#816 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

yeah, the extended family
I figured the boys will like this one also.

They may. They do like the early SS and EMs. Hopefully it will get them hooked again with the layout, music and light show.

#825 6 years ago
Quoted from brenna98:

I keep checking back to see someone post the game# they just put into their collection...
#77 here, eagerly awaiting the trip to Benton.

Ditto. I want to go to Lawrence’s Pub when I am there too.

#857 6 years ago
Quoted from vwallat99:

I think I may be insane but I'm in on this bad boy. #270
Can't f***ing wait.

You have to be insane to be in this hobby.

Congrats on the TNA!

#859 6 years ago
Quoted from vwallat99:

Never considered buying NIB before. I played this sucker at Tilt in MPLS , I'm hooked I couldn't stop thinking how much fun it was.

I know what you mean. That’s why I had to have one too.

#898 6 years ago

Got word mine will be ready by next week.

#942 6 years ago

Me three

#1021 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

anyone starts bastardizing the game lighting and I think they deserve a nut punch.

Quoted from FatPanda:

I've never been a fan of pinstadium lights, but I agree with the nut pinch. To each their own I suppose.

The nut pinch sounds more painful than a nut punch.

1 week later
#1208 6 years ago
Quoted from Owlnonymous:

» YouTube video
We will be streaming 'Total Nuclear Annihilation' Pinball tonight at 7PM EST with EVEN NEWER CODE! ALL THE NEW CODE! - http://twitch.tv/owlnonymous

Is that a direct feed from the LCD?

#1251 6 years ago

Live on twitch. Foxcitiespinball

www.twitch.tv/foxcitiespinball

#1260 6 years ago
Quoted from herg:

I had a bunch of friends over last night, and TNA held up very well. Everyone seemed to love it, and I had one comment of "I might buy one."
There were only two issues that I noticed:
1. A ball was stuck on top of a drop target (might need height adjusted ) and ball search ran a couple of times. Once I saw the guy having problems, I nudged the ball loose, but it was still stuck behind the first drop target, and ball search wasn't running any more. I had to open the game.
2. I started multiball, but the game didn't detect it. The lighting and music didn't change. One ball drained quickly, and the game apparently switched players (we didn't notice until later) without a bonus countdown. There was a ball sitting in the shooter lane, while I was playing the other two.

We had a few issues on our stream. Mainly the right flipper spring broke and then a few games later the left one broke.
I have not changed any settings from the factory because I felt like everything played great.
My question is has anyone decreased the flipper strength of the flipper coils because they felt they were to strong? Has anyone else had the flipper springs break.
The spring broke where it attaches to the base and not at the plunger.
One time the lcd screen got fuzzy looking but we cycled the power and than it was fine.
The tilt warnings would continue through to next but my understanding is that maybe addressed in the next code update.
Other than that the game played great.

1 week later
#1315 6 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

Yeah, I am not starting a new game yet. I have ideas in my head, but right now, need to make TNA as perfect as it can be. I know that sounds like a cop out and corny thing to say, but I am really dedicated to making sure the people that put their trust in Spooky and myself are happy with their purchase.
--Scott

Sounds like a guy I want to do business with in the future. You had me at make TNA as perfect as it can be. Game is awesome in present state.

#1424 6 years ago
Quoted from BorgDog:

OK, I hate to be the one to say it, but that lockbar looks significantly lower than it's neighbors. ???
Otherwise fits nicely in the lineup.

Wow! Your right! Did you also notice that some of the games are wider than the other ones too?!

Ed I would not even play the rest of these games considering they aren’t the right height compared to your TNA.
Congrats on the pickup!

1 week later
#1599 6 years ago
Quoted from onceler:

Kind of.
If you are playing a multi-player game in a tournament setting, everybody would love to follow me as I think I have perfected the art of leaving two locked balls for the next player. That would give whoever follows me almost an instant 3x multiplier each time they plunge a ball. Playing single player tournament games negates this and allows Scott to spend more time on co-op mode :p

There are so many system 11 games ball locks are stolen from in tournament settings.
TNA is intended to steal locks in multiplayer games.
Only way around it is single player games.

1 week later
#1749 6 years ago
Quoted from herg:

For some reason, the past couple of days, I can't unsee this.

I noticed that too but was not thinking tempur pedic.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, DE
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Apron Envy

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

Machine - For Sale
Vandalia, OH
$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 43.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Nerd Decals

$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
ScottieIA Mods

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

9,990 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Happy Valley, OR
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pensacola, FL
$ 210.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tomgwi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/total-nuclear-annihilation-cluball-welcome?tu=tomgwi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.