(Topic ID: 195784)

Total Nuclear Annihilation Club...Welcome to the future!

By Pinballlew

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11,945 posts
  • 769 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 20 hours ago by punkin
  • Topic is favorited by 323 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2177 (resized).jpeg
56456889klyykk_blank1_640 (resized).jpg
56456889999 (resized).jpg
yellow-640 (resized).jpg
20240406_185845 (resized).jpg
20240406_185951 (resized).jpg
IMG_1758 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1709 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_3405 (resized).jpeg
20240310_214233 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #158 The email with purchase details. Posted by Pinballlew (6 years ago)

Post #159 Video with art. Posted by Aurich (6 years ago)

Post #391 Order mirror blades and spooky will install them. Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (6 years ago)

Post #419 Software update for TNA announced by Scott Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (6 years ago)

Post #529 A game play video. Posted by Owlnonymous (6 years ago)

Post #790 Note about early batch of LEDs that had high fail rate - since corrected Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (6 years ago)

Post #854 New podcast on TNA with Scott. Posted by Whysnow (6 years ago)

Post #1530 Fix to beacon light rattle sound. Posted by brenna98 (6 years ago)

Post #1626 Speaker amp settings Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jtoeps.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8485 1 year ago

Day one. Part of me wouldn't mind the option to get it all flat packed IKEA style and have to put the thing together like a hot rod kit. Sounds fun like a high stakes Lego set.

Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

If it was up to me, I would have done it yesterday, but Spooky will be re-running TNA again soon. I am not sure when they are going to announce it though.
--Scott

#8499 1 year ago

I really like how the one on the upper flipper blends it in with the rest of the reactor border.

1 month later
#8587 1 year ago

I love how the short stature belies how badly it will wreck you.

3 weeks later
#8703 1 year ago
Quoted from Vino:

You really should consider grabbing a shaker for your machine. Outstanding integration on this particular title.

for sure. almost makes it feel like you got a reward for draining, imo.

#8747 1 year ago

ordered right away and also got the decal kit in the meantime. Super excited to join the club, love playing this on location and can't wait to add it to the collection. The best synesthesia experience in pinball by a mile.

#8763 1 year ago

#4 and psyched. now to find space for it until the gameroom is done...

#8766 1 year ago

Tracks with above I was order 12976 and getting #4

Quoted from Pinball_Eddie:

Congrats, what were your order numbers? Assuming it goes by the same order and would be able to determine since your orders are so close.
Thanks

#8896 1 year ago
Quoted from Coyohtay:

Maybe a one ball Reactor challenge? Pick which reactor and try to beat it with one ball?

this would be amazing if nothing else to practice.

#8930 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

What was the msrp on TNA in 2017 or whenever it was released? $5500? $5900? I couldn’t remember. I paid about $7500 for mine last year, and $9 for my 2.0/Collector/3-Mile-Island edition. I’m just so glad to get in before the $12k neon pink edition in 2024!

would buy.

#8938 1 year ago

#4 and just got my fang club gift shipped but nothing else as of now.

1 week later
#8999 1 year ago

Wait until we see the prices on that flat Elwin bond, lol.

#9019 1 year ago

Any Microsoft retiree want to fund a space near the Redmond town center? Lol.

Eastside needs pin space. I would very much like to learn more about this Bellevue house Arcade as well.

Quoted from DBaron:

Any more details on this place? The only place I'm aware of that has TNA on location currently in the entire Seattle area is 8-Bit in Renton. Great location, but a bit of slog to get down there though. Nothing else comes up on the pinball map. The East side is sort of a desert for pinball, so any new places would be good to learn about.

#9069 1 year ago

Email + invoice received at #4.

Regular cab for me.

excite

2 weeks later
#9205 1 year ago

check ur email. Just got the email that my #4 is getting put on a truck tomorrow. (No butter)

Quoted from zermeno68:

Wait what? I'm CE #2 and have not heard of anything regards to shipping. I wonder if they plan to do a bulk shipment for the first wave?
I'm being patient as I have a space problem with this machine.... Cannot wait to have "the talk" with the wife. haha

#9244 1 year ago

love the look. In a vacuum, I like the stainless a bit more for this title but the black will look right at home in a stern-heavy collection.

Mine's coming next Wednesday (Benton -> Seattle)

#9349 1 year ago

same. thanks for the link.

#9392 1 year ago

CE#4 arrived. Had to plug the USB back into the score displays, it has shaken loose in shipping.

Love it and TBH, the silver plunger housing looks better in person than I anticipated.

DBAC657A-9FC4-46D2-AF25-DB5B9E2DF063 (resized).jpegDBAC657A-9FC4-46D2-AF25-DB5B9E2DF063 (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#9881 1 year ago

Added the Target decals and swapped in some pink plastics on my CE. Kept the reactor green and I like the effect.

I love this object and will hold on to this for a long, long time.

A0EEE616-A987-44C0-AB3C-8A7A06166631 (resized).jpegA0EEE616-A987-44C0-AB3C-8A7A06166631 (resized).jpeg
#9883 1 year ago

was not aware that was an option! thank you, Scott.

If putting the Pink protectors on the game, make sure to switch your multiball GI color to "Teal". That will give the best effect for that color protector. You can find this setting under "Gameplay (Feature) -> Multiball GI Color" in the service menu.
Here are the multiball GI colors that I would personally set for each color protector set.
Green Protectors: Multiball Color = Blue
Pink Protectors: Multiball Color = Teal
Clear Protectors: Multiball Color = Green
Thanks,
--Scott

#9886 1 year ago

Gotta give the people what they want...

1) All White LED Test Screen Shot 2022-12-18 at 8.44.27 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-12-18 at 8.44.27 AM (resized).png
2) Teal Multiball Screen Shot 2022-12-18 at 8.44.41 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-12-18 at 8.44.41 AM (resized).png
3) Mid-game state w/ White GI Screen Shot 2022-12-18 at 8.45.00 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-12-18 at 8.45.00 AM (resized).png

Scott was right. It's like an entire bag of Jolly Ranchers pumped directly into my eyeballs.

#9908 1 year ago

Wait a second. Please post a picture of how the pink lane guide protectors do not fit the CE. It is all the same parts. Thank you,
--Scott

The green ones that come with the CE don't go all the way up the lane guides, but end after the upturn "nubbin'" style. The pink protectors from PBL continue up to the S-A-V-E inserts and have a hole for the Philips screw at the top of the lane guide. Fits perfect on mine.

3 months later
#10866 1 year ago

I 3D printed a spacer to hold it in place.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pensacola, FL
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Apron Envy

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, DE
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 20.00
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
Vandalia, OH
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
ScottieIA Mods

$ 43.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Nerd Decals

8,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jtoeps.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/total-nuclear-annihilation-cluball-welcome?tu=jtoeps and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.