(Topic ID: 195784)

Total Nuclear Annihilation Club...Welcome to the future!

By Pinballlew

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11,945 posts
  • 769 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by punkin
  • Topic is favorited by 324 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2177 (resized).jpeg
56456889klyykk_blank1_640 (resized).jpg
56456889999 (resized).jpg
yellow-640 (resized).jpg
20240406_185845 (resized).jpg
20240406_185951 (resized).jpg
IMG_1758 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1709 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_3405 (resized).jpeg
20240310_214233 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #158 The email with purchase details. Posted by Pinballlew (6 years ago)

Post #159 Video with art. Posted by Aurich (6 years ago)

Post #391 Order mirror blades and spooky will install them. Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (6 years ago)

Post #419 Software update for TNA announced by Scott Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (6 years ago)

Post #529 A game play video. Posted by Owlnonymous (6 years ago)

Post #790 Note about early batch of LEDs that had high fail rate - since corrected Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (6 years ago)

Post #854 New podcast on TNA with Scott. Posted by Whysnow (6 years ago)

Post #1530 Fix to beacon light rattle sound. Posted by brenna98 (6 years ago)

Post #1626 Speaker amp settings Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ds_nadine.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#486 6 years ago

So... where in production line are we?

#52 here. (Had to make my choices for art decals etc. about 2 weeks ago.)

(Oh, and I want that Turtles Arcade Machine up there!!! )

#492 6 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

Well, it would appear that I'm in this club now #218. I purchased through Joe at PinballSTAR. Sounds like they are estimating a March/April timeframe . I haven't selected my add ons yet.

Wich year?

We're at game 25 delivered a couple of days ago, about 1.7 days inbetween machines. If that continues in this pace that would be 2019.

#517 6 years ago

Isn't the Music repeating after reactor 3 anyway?!

#525 6 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

That's the beauty of it, nobody really knows for sure because nobody's been all the way there yet!
It's all just rumour and mystery. Love it!

As I remeber it Scott said it loops after reactor 3.

But that was months ago so that might have changed.

#527 6 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

That might have changed indeed.

I totally shut my face in shame from now on until I have my game and played the game the newest firmware installed.

PLZ SHIP NOW!!! XD

2 weeks later
#697 6 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

So when does the beacon light up?

Light beacon for bacon!

#702 6 years ago

Hey Scott, isn't there by chance an additional RGB LED connection free to hook up an RGB LED strip for undercab lighting?

That'd be totally nuclear awesome!!!

#710 6 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

I noticed that while at Spooky Pinball a couple days ago. Others may, at some point notice, there are no EOS switches on the flipper mechs and wonder WTF. Charlie tells me Mr. Awesome took care of that feature with code instead.

Thinking about that I wonder why this hasn't allready been done for a long time at Stern? XD

#747 6 years ago

Plz root for my game to clear customs and arrive at my doorstep before christmas.

COME ON CLUNKY CARDBOARD BOX, YOU CAN DO IT!!!

#754 6 years ago

#52 supposedly incoming tomorrow!

#761 6 years ago

I just uploaded a beautiful wallpaper that Matt Andrews made for everyone featuring Scarlett from TNA. Check it out under the Misc section of tapinball.com. Hope you guys like it!
--Scott

Uh,... I'm too dumb. Link plz?

#776 6 years ago

Best christmas ever... (well at least since I was 3 years old)!

Got my TNA and to play Guardians of the Galaxy LE for a good amount of time.

(But altough GotG is great I stick with TNA themewise. )

Sadly my machine is missing the artblades and protector plastics but heck, so I have another late christmas present in 2018.

I was a bit afraid since I had to order the game only by videos but altough there are some minor things (lockbarfits a bit loose, backglass light a bit dim, fan is noisy... - everything things you can easily fix, mod or propably adjust in the service menu) the game is pure fun, has the most awesome sound ever and the cab a reeeally nice built quality.

So, definately not cheap importing it but I regret nothing!

WP_20171222_12_59_39_Pro (resized).jpgWP_20171222_12_59_39_Pro (resized).jpg

gog (resized).jpggog (resized).jpg

#786 6 years ago

Still not having played my machine a lot due to... well... christmas and stuff.
But my Kids (5 & soon to be 2 years old) like to turn it on and dance. XD

#789 6 years ago

I've allready used 3 spare RGB LED's out of the goodie bag... Anyone else having a problem with the initial failure rate or am I just a bit unlucky?

Funny thing is, it's the green failing all 3 times and all around the upper right side of reactor chamber (one former star insert, one arrow and now the most upper Multiball-Lock insert). Will have a look on the wiring if this happens a again.

#791 6 years ago

This was common with a few games that went out. There was a small bad batch of LEDs that the green channel failed on the chip at a max of 3% fail rate. This was way too high. This is not a board or a wiring issue. This has been resolved, but if you have a failed LED, you can either reflow the common leg with a hot soldering iron to bring them back to life or contact support to get an LED replacement. Not a huge deal since the game has modular direct drive LEDs, but really unfortunate for that LED chip manufacturer as a 3% fail rate on a specific channel is not acceptable. The goodie bag had some extra LEDs in it as well just in case this happened.
--Scott

Ah ok, thx for the info.

And big thanks for making the LEDs unplugable and not making me solder (while holding the cables and LED board on the lifted playfield)! (Had to do this on other machines and it was a nightmare.)

#807 6 years ago

So, for the next step... I'm getting my old Corrado back working. Will take a few weeks,... more months.

When that's done I'm ready to use the casette player inside for the first time in decades for the TNA soundtrack (hopefully it's available till then) and cruise the streets 80's style! - Looking forward to that!

27115_1329298845964_3079798_n (resized).jpg27115_1329298845964_3079798_n (resized).jpg

#810 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Nice BBS wheels.
I used to drive a MkIII GTI VR6, love that era of VWs. I took out the stock head unit though, so it didn't have a tape player anymore ...

Since the car can now become an 'oldtimer' by law (and therefore I don't have to pay taxes for it) for this I have to put it in it's original condition... wich includes the original VW tape player. (Right now it's a 'relatively' new radio connected to an iPod Classic.)

#818 6 years ago

Since I wrote a horrible amount of off-topic stuff, now me after about 2 weeks with the game.

I was a bit concerned since I'm mainly a one machine household (have one F14 in my basement for restauration and one old Gottlieb in my office) how I'd like the game and how soon the game will get old.

Can't obviously answer that question after 2 weeks BUT after taking a day to fix every little hardware issue (NIB machines tend to have a bunch of them after travelling around half the globe, so nothing out of the ordinary) and setting up every detail of the machine quite right it gets from allready "very good" to srsly "awesome".

Since the game is now much easier I'm able to make something like... uh... progress. So I get past reactor 2.

With every reactor getting even harder, the multiball beeing quite easy to achieve (so you should possibly stay in multiball as often as long as you can to complete the game) and the "Reactor Critical" + "Multiball" toghether situation leading to an own special music track it really, really keeps me on my toes.

And it's the ONLY game my 5-year old want's to play by himself still after 3 days.

Ah well, just look at'em...

ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gifezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif

#822 6 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

Yeah, I'm blown away by how much my kids love pinball.

My son just liked TMNT (because of the music) and Ghostbusters (the slimer mech, but that got old very quick)... otherwise not so much when that first bit of novelty wears off. TNA is really different in that regard.
He understands what he has to do to progress in the game; he even explains to me what I have to do next when I'm playing. That's different to most new games because it's way too complicated (noone here liked the new Star Wars) and most old games HAVE no progress (my Operation Thunder HAS, but still...). That combined with the great music and lightshow is really outstanding.

It WILL get old eventually, since everything will get old at some point (especially when you only have one game at home) but that game will keep up much, much longer than everyone would have anticipated at first glance.

#833 6 years ago

Urgh... I think I pass... :-/

checkout (resized).jpgcheckout (resized).jpg

Coudn't they offer a (slow & uninsured but) 'cheap' shipping method?

#837 6 years ago

I also know that Double Danger has plans to sell a few of these in Europe. That may help as well.
--Scott

That'd be great!

#881 6 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Who’s going to make a coin door cassette deck mod. Insert tape into coin door and cassette music plays through game speakers instead of game programmed music.
“Hang on, lemme just cradle this ball a sec while I flip this sucker over to side B.”

Actually I kinda thought about this from day 1. Not necessarily with a casette deck but It'd be nice to use TNA as a... uh, "loudspeaker" since it has richer sound than my actual stereo. XD
(Well should quieten down the power supply fan for that but else it'd be great.)

#884 6 years ago

Well the fan is at least too loud (kinda high pitched noise) to leave the machine switched on while I'm working in the same room.

Took a little video (but the video in itself is not very loud ).
http://www.demolitionsquad.de/extras/flippermarkt/tna-fan.mp4

Maybe the power supply behaves differently on 230Volts.
But it's no biggie. If it really bugs me "maybe" I'll replace the fan.

Edit: Disclaimer: I'm not lamenting. I love my game!

#896 6 years ago

That is extremely loud. Does it really sound like that in person? Or is the video making it sound way louder than it is?

Honestly in reality it's way louder.
(Wich isn't so much the problem, it's more the pitch of the sound it makes).

But srsly no biggie. Usually the game doesn't sit turned on in "attract mode" in a private home (and while playing you can't hear it anyway).
And I can still replace the fan sometime...

#912 6 years ago
Quoted from Toads:

This is the reason I won't buy a stern spike game.
The fan noise, to me, drives me crazy.
If TNA is the same I will be definitely changing out the power supply.

The TNA is a bit louder or at least 'shriek' (don't know how to describe).

The Spike power supply is very easy to reach and therefore the fan is easy to replace.
I made a video how to do it:

Of course your warranty is void after that AND a silent fan doesn't pump as much air out as the built in one.
But the main thing with the cheaper power supplys is that they're not ventilating corresponding to temperature (wich Stern Spike LE and I think Premium do) but allways on full speed. So with a slower Fan but allways running on full speed it's still more than sufficient, at least in a private home not located in the desert...

...but then again you live in Australia and your streets are... melting?
Better not touch it.

#1023 6 years ago

Since I had to open my game again (wich is always quite an act because the room is so small) because the upper flipper stopped working I finally took my time to adress really EVERYTHING...

So I opened the power supply wich skreeching sound bugged me more every day. And boy I'm glad I did.

First here's the opened power supply wich is quite a challenge...

WP_20180113_17_57_30_Pro (resized).jpgWP_20180113_17_57_30_Pro (resized).jpg

...alltogether I had to unscrew about 27 screws. Since you cant remove the fan without removing the power supply board from it's case.

What really supprised me is the built of the power supply with the fan cooling the most important parts over a big heatsink.

When I removed the fan I noticed when tilting, that the noise stopped. The Fan just ran uneven, maybe a broken bearing. Then I noticed something...

WP_20180113_20_09_56_Pro (resized).jpgWP_20180113_20_09_56_Pro (resized).jpg

There were cut ditches all over the place. So my first guess was that this is a cheap ass fan and they tried to cut something out to make it run even.

But it turns out the fan is a really expensive one clocking in at about 25$. Mine was just broken...

...and then I found a loose screw the coin door was missing.

So I guess the maybe the screw fell in and broke the fan a bit. Important thing is I'm lucky the screw didn't lead to a short ciruit.

So, I got a new fan (actually git the fastest I could find but it's still a bit slower) and now you only notice it when really listen closely.

What I also did (together with other things) is to put some isolation tape left and right on the edges of the glass (you can't see it), since my glass made loud vibrations when the bass was hitting hard.

So now my mind is at ease (the game whas smooth like butter long ago) and I'm happy the fan was 'broke'and I'm not kind of a whining jerk.

VERY IMPORTANT SIDE MARK:
The Fan blades are purple as well as the insulation tape, so this is actually a beauty mod (nobody will ever see) as well!

#1024 6 years ago

Oh, had a really hefty bug/ glitch today:

Game sometines doesn't recognize it's in Multiball immediately.
Shot the Target down, got 3 Balls, then lost the first ball. Then game went into Multiball with the flippers dead with the ball still timer still running,...

....then it rebooted. XD

#1033 6 years ago

Wow! That is pretty bad, sorry. Can you send me your log file? All you need to do is put a blank usb into the PC and it will dump the audits, settings, and log file.
Edit: On second thought, this is most likely because your drop target down switches need to be adjusted.

Please don't apologize!

And since it happens kinda regulary I think it's the the switches like you said.
(Still funny how that turned out.)

#1042 6 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

What size fan is it? I'd like to swap it with something quieter.

Size / Dimension: Square - 60mm L x 60mm H
Width: 25.00mm
Air Flow: 23.5 CFM (0.658m³/min)
Bearing Type: Ball
Noise: 34.5 dB(A)
RPM : 4500 RPM

Edit: 12V of course

#1044 6 years ago

Want to say some nice things/ things I really appreciate for a change:

I really like that the game says that an extra ball is coming up, while you're still just loosing your ball.
How many times did you allready change palyers and they play with your extra ball? (Since not all games even call you "player 1, 2, 3"...)
- Don't know if this is new but I at least Never saw / heard that before and think it's a totally neat idea.

I love that there is a sperate music mix for the final blow-up (when everything is red) if you're in multiball.
It get's you even more on your toes.

Also EVERYONE who came in and thought the game looks lame/ barren (more like: "what's this shit") was blown away when starting up the game.
First one kinda apologized after 5 seconds in.

I really hope that while the first games spread out in the wild that you'll get an additional wave of orders in.

Looking forward to my target decals, sideart & protectors arriving the next days pimping up the game and will order my knocker, shaker and then my music cassette next week as well.

Anyone has the shaker and cares to write something about integration? (Game IS allready shaking with bass so,...)

#1058 6 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

danger through? what does this term mean?

#1062 6 years ago

Two addtional Photos I like to share because in my eyes these stickers (wich cost money as well and are included despite serving no game relavant reason whatsoever) show that Spooky obviously are not penny-pitching their BOM but want build a product they like and put some love into it.

I had to open the game a bunch of times but I smile everytime I see these. XD

20180115tna02 (resized).jpg20180115tna02 (resized).jpg

20180115tna01 (resized).jpg20180115tna01 (resized).jpg

#1065 6 years ago
Quoted from Toads:

Are the screw holes for the shaker and knocker already in the cab?
Ie are they pre drilled.
And does anyone have the dimensions of a boxed game?

Yes they are.
And bioxed game is regular 3 Dimensional!

#1068 6 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Tilt switch ignored until ball leaves shooter lane? On some games this could be exploited, but I can't think of any advantage to nudging the hell out of TNA with no ball in play.

Break open the coin door and run off with millions of cash?

#1073 6 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

Would this work as a suitable replacement?

Is Spooky remaking Ataris Hercules?

#1079 6 years ago

Like you said Scott I resoldered the LED and got them back working.

So now I'm with 5 spares again.

Also bought a bunch of spare diodes but OF COURSE, the pins don't match. - Red is Blue and otherwise. XD

#1081 6 years ago

Still not completely off the idea to use that canvas down there otherwise...

(No, I'd never mess with the playfield on a new game. )

WP_20180117_02_21_12_Pro (resized).jpgWP_20180117_02_21_12_Pro (resized).jpg

#1083 6 years ago
Quoted from bitpatrol:

that would be frikin awesome, with 2 red leds that brighten, but unfortunately now not possible as an original idea or part of the game

Well... Scott said why not and I can see it (it'd be propably too cluttered/ doesn't match up with the rest) nontheless I've fun playing with this idea & scribbling around, so...

#1086 6 years ago
Quoted from bitpatrol:

I like the idea of having leds above the flippers 'heat up' the quicker the flippers are hit, and eventually get red hot, but if they overheat, the flipper power lowers so the ball only makes it up to the middle of the playfield to hit a special target to re-engergize or cool the flippers type of idea

I like it as well but I don't think people in general like to loose (even more) control.

I have an Operation Thunder Pin at home. It's great but you have to "fuel" your F15 otherwise it crashes (the flipperfingers won't work anymore).
People hate it!

#1108 6 years ago
Quoted from iEatHands:

Nice Sac Sack to go with your Sac Rack!

Is it made out of kangaroo scrotum?

#1119 6 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

People actually give a shit about that?

TWIP is a great site and the SDTM guys are very likeable, so even if I don't give a sh** about the awards itself I'll propably tune in.

#1138 6 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

In the service menu there is an Led Test All function that cycles all lamps from red-green-blue-white to see if any are bad.
Here is the service menu from Scotts site.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aSgg0qcKKcDFkbjDG7nAinKusHFwuXMu/view

You'll see it wehen you boot up the game. If it's not all white one is broken.

#1139 6 years ago

Just got my Art Blades & Protector set as well as the target decals yesterday!

I guess I know what I'll be doing later today.

#1197 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Slingshot rubbers >> go down 1/4 inch (I think they are 2.5? so go down to 2.25) and that seems to have solved the ball under sling issue from speedy balls (seems to happen during multiball). I have not had any issues since down sizing rubber.

That's a good tip.

2 weeks later
#1428 6 years ago

Went silent for a couple of days. That is I had nothing to ramble about (and was sick),...

But next week I'll hopefully get my shaker, knocker and *drummroll* audio cassette so I'm looking forward to make some final (?) adjustments.

Game is still great fun but I just won't get better. XD

Looking forward to the code update and PLEASE if you would integrate an option that the machine can be used as a jukebox, playing MP3s from USB. That'd be awesome.

#1482 6 years ago

Kind of unfortunate setup but works for the moment.

Loving the remixes!

WP_20180214_12_08_31_Pro (resized).jpgWP_20180214_12_08_31_Pro (resized).jpg

#1488 6 years ago

Srsly went to work after having a chance to listen into the tape for a couple of minutes and was looking forward to listen to the music the hole day (more than installing the newly arrived shaker & knocker).

And everyone who tells me that tapes sound like sh** never haqd a halvway decent tapedeck.
(Altough I had to admit sound was horrible after ~20 years of non usage before I cleaned the heads.)

#1493 6 years ago

Installed my shaker today and after a little breakdown why it wouldn't start to work this is one of the best integrations I've yet seen... or 'feeled'.

When the reactor is critical and youre getting that constant vibration like the whole building is going to collapse: Great.

Couldn't stop grinning. My son was busting with joy also.
Kept playing for multiple hours today (usually I max. do 3 games and get back to work).

Edit: BURSTING!!! Not busting. XD

1 week later
#1568 6 years ago

How long does the update take? Waiting for 10 minutes now and beginning to get nervous. :-/

#1575 6 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

How long does the update take? Waiting for 10 minutes now and beginning to get nervous. :-/

Waitet for 30+ minutes updating then turned the machine off with still no "Update Finished" notice on screen.

Luckily everything is working but definately wish for a progress bar. Kinda died inside I'd brick the machine.

1 week later
#1743 6 years ago

Machine froze & rebooted on my when my Ball got over the rollover lanes into the reactor chamber when reactor 2 was active (so no special reason), wich was my first game on 1.1.0.02 . XD

Do you want a a log of that Scott?

#1778 6 years ago

I have to give an honest update.

I'm sitting here next to my TNA in test mode, listening to the music (with the update all reactor songs are available) loving it...

...but I really suck at playing it (or maybe pinball as a whole).

Max I got to was reactor 4. :-/

(That said I really have to admit that it's my own sucking, I never ever felt that I lost the ball without my own fault... wich is quite different to Ghostbusters for instance.)

I think I'll up to 5 Balls.

Dear Scott for your next game (if ever):
I love your music, I love Matt Andews Art (finally something else), I love the theme (I love 80's and Sythwave) but next time PLZ keepo everything of that but do something... uh... more 'flowy'/ easy. (For me Sterns Star Trek is the best game ever made, because altough I can never finish it there's this ultra rewarding.shootdown of the Vengeance and a Mini Wizard Mode after a couple of missions.)

For me TNA and JM are the best games ever made, but ST the most rewarding.

I sincerely hope for more cyberpunk games (Ghost in the Shell, Blade Runner... anyone knows 'Shadowrun'?) but till then and for the coming months I try to do what Seve Ritchie says:
"Play better!"

#1780 6 years ago
Quoted from herg:

I don't think there's any shame in that. I wanted to play through the entire game, basically listening to the entire album while playing through the game. I set my game to 9 balls temporarily. I still couldn't make it through the entire game, though. For me, it gets really tough once the orbits start alternating.

It isn't. But for me personally (a poor guy that can only afford one state-of-the-art pin in my home/ office) of course something like ST (with soundmod) is a bit more rewarding.

As I said I love it, it's the best game ever when playing with folks, and I'll keep it (for the time beeing) but I'll eventually (in a year or so) switch to an easier game in the future.

But before thet I'll yes OF COURSE change the game to maximum balls and easiest setting (and maybe glass off). XD
(Heck, if I'd known beforehand my Baywatch was able to play "Looking for Freedom" I would've kept it.)

Edit: And AGAIN this is nothing bad about TNA. TNA is great. It's just my personal '1 game environment' and no 1 game can fit everything.
(And with my F14 and Atlantis in the basement 'out of order' for overhaul, TNA really is my only game at the moment.)

#1782 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I love TNA because it’s hard, and I sold Star Trek because it was too smooth and boring. Funny how tastes differ.

And altough I mostly disagree with you: I hope we agree that this is a good thing.

And on topic: TNA is more fun (for me) than ST when played with friends.
But ST is more fun for me when played alone...

...and I mostly play alone because I'm poor poor fat internet dude.

(As soon I have the bucks to spare I'll buy a NIB ST -and Vengeance Mod- and it'll stay as long as I live. - It may have took a while but for me Bally Atlantis and Stern ST are absolute mus haves that never may leave.)

#1789 6 years ago

There is something in the works for TNA that I think you might like.
--Scott

I'm intrigued.

In the meantime I try to "Play better".

#1827 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

No such thing.

Tetris!

#1885 6 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

Anyone else out there notice their beacon light making a loud grinding noise? Doesn’t seem right.
Was able to take cover off & inspect, but I don’t see any loose parts. It’s a pretty simple corkscrew/gear mech, so the sound might be coming from the motor housing?
No setting to turn the beacon off either from what I could see. Reached out to Spooky, but I know they are busy at TPA this weekend.
» YouTube video

You should play TNA with audio on; better game and you won't hear the beacon.

It is kinda loud when in silent room but the Beacon is usually off in Attract Mode.
And yes you can turn it on/ off (in attract Mode).

#1890 6 years ago
Quoted from imharrow:

I really like the sound of the low rattle when the beacon is on. It adds a cool atmosphere to the reactor going critical. But I don't get that regular other noise you are getting every once per turn.

I LOVE it. It's agood soundcue that you failed and it's the next's turn.

#1908 6 years ago
Quoted from luckycreature:

Told the wife I'm not sure if my first home machine should be one that kicks my butt.

Having the same problem (TNA is my only machine right now) but I still love it.

Will sell it eventually when I can't bear the humiliation anymore but it's a perfect game in what it intends to be.

#1909 6 years ago

Anyone noticed in the Christopher Franchi presentation that the lock unter the GotG Orb was a full Danesi Lock in the prototype?

gotg (resized).jpggotg (resized).jpg

#1911 6 years ago
Quoted from herg:

...or maybe just inline drop targets.

The leftover target in the production version auf GotG is used for short ball locks also (wich is nothing new, Star Trek did this also) but therefore it's relatively safe to assume that this would have been a ball lock.

#1915 6 years ago

Whysnow - You're propably right. Not because of the optos but that they just took the target bank over from Metallica.

Fortytwo - You can make it without optos,... jut not very relieable.

#1917 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

CO OPmode ROCKS! So much fun and big thx for adding this!

What?

1 week later
#1982 6 years ago
Quoted from hisokajp:

i like the target/pop decal, where are those from?

Lol...

kaneda (resized).jpgkaneda (resized).jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
ScottieIA Mods

$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 20.00
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

9,990 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Happy Valley, OR
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Apron Envy

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pensacola, FL
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, DE
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 43.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Nerd Decals

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ds_nadine.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/total-nuclear-annihilation-cluball-welcome?tu=ds_nadine and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.