Total Nuclear Annihilation Club...Welcome to the future!

(Topic ID: 195784)

Total Nuclear Annihilation Club...Welcome to the future!

By Pinballlew

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 3,653 posts
  • 337 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by Anonymouse
  • Topic is favorited by 152 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 524 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

1A0A486B-05AD-47B9-A0DD-02527CDAFD69 (resized).jpeg
TNA Ball control (resized).png
0A65C70D-FED2-4699-91F4-B25C310DED64 (resized).jpeg
20181014_222021 (resized).jpg
20181014_222007 (resized).jpg
20181014_221718 (resized).jpg
F09C77C4-6618-4573-94C6-6DCB88B62657 (resized).jpeg
tnaflippermech (resized).jpg
F5089452-DE14-4260-8A21-E6A3BFA9BE90 (resized).jpeg
A70D2EB0-0622-44A0-AF20-84694278BD1E (resized).jpeg
20181012_112815 (resized).jpg
IMG_20181011_182511354 (resized).jpg
20181008_142807191_iOS (resized).jpg
20181007_180835402_iOS (resized).jpg
20181006_165742 (resized).jpg
unnamed (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #158 The email with purchase details. Posted by Pinballlew (1 year ago)

Post #159 Video with art. Posted by Aurich (1 year ago)

Post #391 Order mirror blades and spooky will install them. Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (11 months ago)

Post #419 Software update for TNA announced by Scott Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (11 months ago)

Post #529 A game play video. Posted by Owlnonymous (10 months ago)

Post #790 Note about early batch of LEDs that had high fail rate - since corrected Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (9 months ago)

Post #854 New podcast on TNA with Scott. Posted by Whysnow (9 months ago)

Post #1530 Fix to beacon light rattle sound. Posted by brenna98 (8 months ago)

Post #1958 Beacon LED upgrade and suggestions with photos. Posted by NimblePin (7 months ago)

Post #2336 Switch adjustment suggestions. Posted by jar155 (6 months ago)

Post #2353 instructions on speaker grille add-on Posted by BorgDog (5 months ago)

Post #2423 Fanless Power Supply. Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (5 months ago)

Post #2439 Images for those looking to swap the PSU fan Posted by OnTheSnap (5 months ago)

Post #2527 Info on replacement higher quality screen. Posted by audihere (5 months ago)

Post #2738 Great list of mods to consider. Posted by 27dnast (4 months ago)

Post #2834 Suggestions on contrast settings Posted by mayuh (4 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bangerjay.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#215 1 year ago

IMG_9853 (resized).JPG

1 week later
#259 1 year ago

¿Que paso?

IMG_9999 (resized).JPG

3 weeks later
#364 11 months ago

Caught scott working!

9EF3AB00-07D4-46E8-BBD8-33D2783BAF0B (resized).jpeg

1 month later
#569 10 months ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Not really a volume control on a mechanical knocker unless you put a rubber stop on it (like TAF) or if solenoid power is controlled directly for the knocker.

If I know Scott, it’s in the menu

#644 10 months ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Still have Bangerjay's on loan . Was really thinking I was going to top 2 million with this game , but not quite . Got to the 4th reactor but didn't destroy it .LIONMAN still has the grand champion score on the game here .

If I wasn’t so busy, I’d come get it back

1 week later
#775 10 months ago

TNA on location
Bigby’s pour house
Rolling Meadows, IL

9AA7A0E8-F099-400B-999D-5B37134555AF (resized).jpeg

1 week later
1 week later
#933 9 months ago

Jammin’

7A075D65-45BD-4C3F-B3C1-97A5D78A4D90 (resized).jpeg

#1049 9 months ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

#54 home and set up!!!!!

F yeah f’n Doug!

#1098 9 months ago
Quoted from Hypercoaster:

My epic fail trip to finally play a TNA... I was on a business trip to Chicago area and decided to seek out a TNA on location at Bigby's pour house. The bill acceptor would not work! I desperately tried to find some quarters, finally found some in my jacket pocket. I put them in, and nothing! All that anticipation and I ended up standing in front of this beautiful game and not able to play it. Sad Day.

That’s my game, I’ll let Gavin know

There’s another one down the road at brixie’s

3 weeks later
#1346 8 months ago
Quoted from AndHart120:

Hopefully they got the one at Bigby’s running correctly. Last time I was there they had installed a bill acceptor which just ate your dollar and didn’t give any credits. The coin slots worked correctly but I didn’t have a whole bunch of quarters (it’s set on $1 a game so it will eat your money fast!) and the bartender claimed they didn’t carry that much change either. He was a cool guy but it seemed like he liked to talk up their Doctor Who machine and complain about TNA. He was complaining that the game is on too loud.....uh yeah that’s the point. They have an AC/DC premium and its on so quiet I can’t hear the music! What’s the point of having a music pin if you don’t have the music on?! Anyway, make sure you bring a bunch of quarters just in case and notify the bar if something doesn’t work with the credits.

I talked to Gavin(operator), he got the bill acceptor on there and working, but bring some quarters jic

#1374 8 months ago

Did someone say dicks?!

2 weeks later
#1604 7 months ago

Keep the lock stealing!!

#1630 7 months ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Say it happens once in a 4 payer game. And you were lucky enough to be the following player. The multiball you got meant you could start the reactor, get it to critical and destroy it, as well as getting a few jackpots in the process. As a result you won the game.
That is pure luck that only benefited you. A mistake on the preceding players part gave you, and you only, a large benefit - probably more than any of the mystery awards. The other 2 players that were not LUCKY enough to be immediately after did not benefit. They were effectively punished. There was no strategy or skill on your part in receiving the gimme multiball.
If the 4 player game was deciding final places, some players might not be so happy. Others might not care. But a tournament is supposed to test all players SKILL on a level playing field (so to speak).
And multiball is vital in this game, particularly later on as the jackpots and reactor values grow and are multiplied by the amount of balls left in play. And even more so that you can add a ball.
Everyone seems so concerned about removing the random award and the random reactor destroy shot, yet don’t care about leaving the most valuable random award in the game.
In any case, we are talking about a menu option here. If you choose to leave it on default you can.

Tournaments are boring, show me one person having fun

3 weeks later
#1951 7 months ago
Quoted from Damonator:

I had never seen or played a TNA before TPF. To be honest, I didn't understand what all the fuss was over - no modes, no ramps, no toys, minimal cab/playfield artwork. But yet - all my friends that had one kept telling me how awesome it was. Heck - Bryan Kelly actually owns *2* TNAs!
On TPF Thursday night, some friends introduced my son and I to Scott. Scott is a super cool guy and spent a full 20 minutes walking us through the ruleset and features of the game. After a couple of games, I finally get it. It's frustrating, yet addictive. It shoots like butter and allows you to consistently make shots if you have the skills...and consistently fail if you don't. It has great visual feedback and audio feedback as well. But here's why I love the game - it's the first pinball I've played that makes me *want* to become better at pinball. My son came to TPF with virtually no pinball skills - but he left TPF knowing how to do dead passes, post passes, flick passes and multiball cradles. Finally, after 13 years - my son is starting to love pinball and learn the skills to play better.
My son purchased a translite and we were fortunate enough to have everyone involved in the game sign it at Spooky's booth.
Thanks Scott for an amazing game - I hope to be owning one of these very soon.

That’s what I signed!!

1 week later
#2020 6 months ago

I would like a laser show and a fog machine

Not piling on chosen_s, I’m serious

#2084 6 months ago
Quoted from tonycip:

Is there a limit to how many there going to build?

No, when sales slow, they’ll do a final call

2 weeks later
#2296 6 months ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

I could always as bangerjay to assist on the delivery. He has a bobblehead and everything, I'm just getting started.

Tag team it?

3 weeks later
#2542 5 months ago
Quoted from bitpatrol:

So when I get my TNA, I need to replace the loud power supply, fix the loud light AND replace the display? wtf.

I think the wtf turns up the volume on your concerns. If you crave civility in your responses, lead with civility.

#2554 5 months ago
Quoted from bitpatrol:

I do apologize for offending you.

My panties weren’t bunched in the least. You felt attacked for simple polite rebuttals.

#2608 5 months ago

I’ll come over and play it

#2614 5 months ago

Don’t let them crush your dreams dude

1 week later
#2722 4 months ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

Please don't blow my cover!!!

He’s tired of getting blown

#2728 4 months ago

Power balls swapped into machines have been around for awhile. Btw, the tron thing was razerx’s idea.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 107.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
6,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
$ 134.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
$ 11.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 229.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 32.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bangerjay.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside