(Topic ID: 195784)

Total Nuclear Annihilation Club...Welcome to the future!

By Pinballlew

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_3405 (resized).jpeg
20240310_214233 (resized).jpg
20240310_214123 (resized).jpg
20240310_214158 (resized).jpg
20240310_214519 (resized).jpg
20240310_142704 (resized).jpg
IMG_3820 (resized).jpeg
20221212_214152 (resized).jpg
Untitled22ja112 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #158 The email with purchase details. Posted by Pinballlew (6 years ago)

Post #159 Video with art. Posted by Aurich (6 years ago)

Post #391 Order mirror blades and spooky will install them. Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (6 years ago)

Post #419 Software update for TNA announced by Scott Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (6 years ago)

Post #529 A game play video. Posted by Owlnonymous (6 years ago)

Post #790 Note about early batch of LEDs that had high fail rate - since corrected Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (6 years ago)

Post #854 New podcast on TNA with Scott. Posted by Whysnow (6 years ago)

Post #1530 Fix to beacon light rattle sound. Posted by brenna98 (6 years ago)

Post #1626 Speaker amp settings Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SpookyKT.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#585 6 years ago

$25 for one or both.

2 weeks later
#766 6 years ago
Quoted from herg:

I sure would love to be listening to this while stuck at work today, plus waiting on my game. I'm not going to complain too much, though. Seeing #52 ready to land, even if it is out of order a bit, while I'm at #60 has me pretty stoked.

52 was sent with 25 to Germany. Easier & cheaper to send 2 at the same time vs single. So they went together. I try very hard if at all possible to keep/get/build games that are going to the same country together to make everyone's lives easier.

That being said.... if you do know of someone or several someones in your country that are getting games PLEASE let's try to get together on this.

Happy Holidays, Blessed Solstice, Happy end of Hanukkah, Merry Christmas, Wonderful Kawanzaa & have a great New Year!!

4 months later
#2576 5 years ago
Quoted from NimblePin:

There are ports out the back of the game/cab to run your wiring from. Please don’t open up the sub-chamber, it’s sealed for a reason.

thanks!! yes it is sealed for a good reason!!

3 weeks later
#2840 5 years ago

Side rails issue__ that is now on the check list.We rry to catch them but sometimes we miss some.To be honest it varies from batch to batch. If you got one that is a little gummy just use rubbing alcohol over it.

In the truck on the way to Atlanta 10hours in 4 more to go.

1 week later
#2994 5 years ago
Quoted from HookedonPinonics:

As our game ended they were all blown away at how much fun it was. The next 2 hours I was there (playing other games) the 3 of them did not leave TNA. They were screaming and laughing and having the best time possible.

Sincerely.... THANK YOU. You just made Charlie and I both smile a whole bunch.

Pinside post of the year? You have our vote! This is absolute proof that this hobby (biz here) is FULL of great people and that anyone anywhere with a positive mindset can help it grow.

Kudos. THANK YOU!

1 month later
#3337 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Come those long cold California winter nights, I'm sure it will get plenty of action again.

cold Califormia winter nights??????? come out here for a visist in Feb. We will show you cold

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
2 months later
#3676 5 years ago
Quoted from Muskie82:

They are mylar meant to be under the star posts. After a while into production, they realized they need to try and add extra protection there because these posts near the lock and scoop take a beating. Spooky sent me some to try and protect the post near the scoop on my that I was worried about playfield damage. They are coming off mine to and I am currently looking for another option to protect those areas

They were put on as a precaution for high impact areas. Feel free to peel them off if you don't want or need them.

1 month later
#3935 5 years ago
Quoted from Ben1981:

I recently destroyed one of my speaker lights while working on the machine. Was not able to solder the tiny wires back to the LED strip and made it worse in the process....
After mailing KT to buy a replacement i found this in the mail today
absolutely no charges, even free shipping to europe!!
Thats some insanely good customer service, thank you team spooky, i'm overjoyed
[quoted image][quoted image]

WOW you already got it?? That was super quick for USPS enjoy & have a great holiday season.

1 week later
#4116 5 years ago

On the road right now so keeping this short. if you are having issues with the star posts email [email protected] or [email protected]. We have cut to fit acrylic washers we can send and will try to help with any problems.

1 month later
#4657 5 years ago

Spooky Pinball LLC is feeling cold.
24 mins ·
Kayte just talked to R&L Freight... with record cold temps the next 48 hours (60 BELOW ZERO WIND CHILL?!?) games will be held until next Monday to keep the drivers out of harms way. We are leaving all the non-Benton minions home tomorrow to keep them safe as well. Public schools, colleges, public services, businesses, most everything is shutting down. This is a bit crazy... even for Wisconsin! Our apologies to the people who are waiting. We'll keep your games safe and warm!

4 weeks later
#4883 5 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

It's not all the games... but if you are even remotely concerned, YES! Email us, we'll send you the washers free of charge, and keep them safe.
[email protected] or [email protected]

5 months later
#5658 4 years ago
Quoted from McSquid:

Anyone wanna sell their cassette tape OST? I didn't get one before they sold out :\

We still have some for sale. email me [email protected]

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
ScottieIA Mods
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SpookyKT.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/total-nuclear-annihilation-cluball-welcome?tu=SpookyKT and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.