(Topic ID: 195784)

Total Nuclear Annihilation Club...Welcome to the future!

By Pinballlew

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11,941 posts
  • 769 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by falcon950
  • Topic is favorited by 324 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2177 (resized).jpeg
56456889klyykk_blank1_640 (resized).jpg
56456889999 (resized).jpg
yellow-640 (resized).jpg
20240406_185845 (resized).jpg
20240406_185951 (resized).jpg
IMG_1758 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1709 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_3405 (resized).jpeg
20240310_214233 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #158 The email with purchase details. Posted by Pinballlew (6 years ago)

Post #159 Video with art. Posted by Aurich (6 years ago)

Post #391 Order mirror blades and spooky will install them. Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (6 years ago)

Post #419 Software update for TNA announced by Scott Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (6 years ago)

Post #529 A game play video. Posted by Owlnonymous (6 years ago)

Post #790 Note about early batch of LEDs that had high fail rate - since corrected Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (6 years ago)

Post #854 New podcast on TNA with Scott. Posted by Whysnow (6 years ago)

Post #1530 Fix to beacon light rattle sound. Posted by brenna98 (6 years ago)

Post #1626 Speaker amp settings Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PunkPin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#98 6 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

Did they give you a rough timeline on when they expect to get to the 4th batch?

Someone posted batch 4 wouldn't be til early next year

1 month later
#258 6 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Production prototype!!! It's party time!

Terminator eye reflection in the glass

5 months later
#1895 6 years ago

Got to play a production game at TPF yesterday. Spooky did a great job, nice quality and played even faster then the whitewood Now even more excited to get my game! Based off the numbers people are posting I'm hoping for an email next week.

#1928 6 years ago
Quoted from bitpatrol:

Where is the artwork on this?

That is the prototype

1 month later
#2323 6 years ago

Having a problem with my game where some of the white lights are pink. I thought there was a post here with a fix but I can't find it in either thread. Any advice?

Other then this, some minor switch adjustments and needing to center up the shooter rod it's great right out of the box

#2327 6 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

Contact spooky and they will send replacements. Some of the early games had a few weak LEDs in them. Problem solved long ago.

Thanks Scott!
Just got the game and been distracted playing and havent dug in too much, was quite a few of them so was thinking a connector needed reset, will contact spooky support

2 weeks later
#2500 5 years ago

Question for anyone who has installed the lighted side rails. Are the plastic channels inside the rail stapled to the cabinet? Mine are sticking out a bit too far and cannot for the life of me get them to push in any further

1 month later
#2958 5 years ago

It would be great if once you built up your ball save to a certain level you could use it in the center. Like anything above level 4 or 5

1 month later
#3298 5 years ago
Quoted from ghostbc:

Anyone else having double hits on the programming buttons on the inside of the coin door? When I hit the buttons once I often get a double hit and have to go back.

I have had this problem as well. i have also had it turn the volume up by itself after using the coin door buttons, i assume from vibrations during gameplay and the buttons being sensitive

1 year later
#6467 4 years ago

That was in the old code. I remember playing the prototype at TPF and all the reactors were that way. I believe Scott changed it on the production games to start at the 4th to make it a bit easier

2 years later
#8668 1 year ago
Quoted from pickleric:

Yes it was. I think there is a little over 30 or so TNAs w/ butter.

Rob zombie had the butter option as well, not sure on AMH. the direct printed WOZ cabinets were also done through charlie for jersey jack

#8781 1 year ago

Half considered selling my original and getting one of these but I think I prefer the stainless over the powder coat and I could just add the rest to the one I have.. great game congrats to all those who are joining the club

#8889 1 year ago

When are we going to get a video mode?

1 week later
#8989 1 year ago

Digit display posted previously is no longer available is this the correct one to upgrade TNA now?

https://www.pinballlife.com/dual-numeric-display-assembly-for-rick-and-morty.html

1 week later
#9038 1 year ago

Original TNA has a thicker playfield compared to R&M and ACNC, should it still use the standard Williams flipper bushing rather then the spooky specific one? TheNoTrashCougar

#9043 1 year ago

Oh, no need to worry about the flipper bushings. Spooky will have the right ones installed on the game from the factory.
--Scott

Thanks for the reply Scott, I was wondering about replacing them on the original TNA

2 months later
#9735 1 year ago

Hey Everyone!
If you want to upgrade your original run TNA with the new dual numeric displays used in TNA CE, here is the link to the replacement parts.
https://www.pinballlife.com/shoot-again-display-assembly-for-total-nuclear-annihilation-ce.html
Just make sure you have software v1.5.0 or newer installed.
--Scott

TheNoTrashCougar
Scott are the extra LED coded into the reactor area now as well or just the lower between the flippers?

1 week later
#9855 1 year ago
Quoted from pinthewin:

My plan is to change to magnetic roll over switches

Bending the wire to reduce the arch or add some of these spacers to the switch bodies should help in the new run TNA

https://www.pinballlife.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PBL-300-0211-00

2 weeks later
#10057 1 year ago
Quoted from johnnytruant:

Interestingly, I was told the butter cabinet option was no longer available, for whatever that's worth to anyone looking to buy one of the remaining ~60 or so.

Shifted butter production to Scooby would be my guess

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 43.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Nerd Decals

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
ScottieIA Mods

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Apron Envy

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Machine - For Sale
Vandalia, OH
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pensacola, FL

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PunkPin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/total-nuclear-annihilation-cluball-welcome?tu=PunkPin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.