(Topic ID: 195784)

Total Nuclear Annihilation Club...Welcome to the future!

By Pinballlew

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11,938 posts
  • 768 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 days ago by SeikoKid
  • Topic is favorited by 323 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

56456889klyykk_blank1_640 (resized).jpg
56456889999 (resized).jpg
yellow-640 (resized).jpg
20240406_185845 (resized).jpg
20240406_185951 (resized).jpg
IMG_1758 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1709 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_3405 (resized).jpeg
20240310_214233 (resized).jpg
20240310_214123 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #158 The email with purchase details. Posted by Pinballlew (6 years ago)

Post #159 Video with art. Posted by Aurich (6 years ago)

Post #391 Order mirror blades and spooky will install them. Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (6 years ago)

Post #419 Software update for TNA announced by Scott Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (6 years ago)

Post #529 A game play video. Posted by Owlnonymous (6 years ago)

Post #790 Note about early batch of LEDs that had high fail rate - since corrected Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (6 years ago)

Post #854 New podcast on TNA with Scott. Posted by Whysnow (6 years ago)

Post #1530 Fix to beacon light rattle sound. Posted by brenna98 (6 years ago)

Post #1626 Speaker amp settings Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinball-Obsessed.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7299 3 years ago

Good morning Scott.

So what can you tell us, if anything, about TNA 2.0 that Charlie mentioned on the Super Awesome pinball show interview???

I am excited to know it’s coming as I will be on the list to buy one for sure!

Expecting your RM pin in the next week or so. Just paid it in full on Friday... can’t wait to go pick it up! Should I pick you up on the way back so you can help me set it up? you’re on my way back home off the 90.

#7303 3 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

HAHA! Awesome. Yeah, so I guess Charlie spilled the beans a bit on a TNA rerun. I wouldn't really call this TNA 2.0, but I would call it a TNA Remake. The stuff I can share about it is pretty limited, but the game will essentially be the same. There will be a bunch of bolt on mods already done from the factory like the upgraded shoot again display, RGB lit drops, and it will have the latest backbox style of spooky cabinet. All the art, geometry, and software, will be the exact same and anything that is on the remade version can be bolted or installed on the original version (with the exception of the new backbox style). Well, I guess you could install a new backbox on your original if you were crazy enough. I probably shared too much..... Sorry Charlie. <3 There is absolutely no timeline on when this is going to happen though.
--Scott

Awesome... awesome news!!!

Thanks so much for the additional info Scott!

I’ve been looking out for a nice used one for about the last year and have come really close to pulling the trigger on one. The wife talked me out of it each time

Except for not being to play it sooner; I’m glad I didn’t buy a used one. Now I’ll be able to buy a NIB TNA and I can’t wait! Hope it’s not too far off but it’ll be worth the wait. Plus I’ll have Rick and Morty to keep me busy.

Thanks again Scott.

#7304 3 years ago

HAHA! Awesome. Yeah, so I guess Charlie spilled the beans a bit on a TNA rerun. I wouldn't really call this TNA 2.0, but I would call it a TNA Remake. The stuff I can share about it is pretty limited, but the game will essentially be the same. There will be a bunch of bolt on mods already done from the factory like the upgraded shoot again display, RGB lit drops, and it will have the latest backbox style of spooky cabinet. All the art, geometry, and software, will be the exact same and anything that is on the remade version can be bolted or installed on the original version (with the exception of the new backbox style). Well, I guess you could install a new backbox on your original if you were crazy enough. I probably shared too much..... Sorry Charlie. <3 There is absolutely no timeline on when this is going to happen though.
--Scott

This might be a dumb question but I’ll ask it anyway.

Will the new back box style mean the machine will be the same size as the other machines like RM and ACNC?

4 weeks later
#7472 3 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Just got to Reactor 7, and damn does this game get better as you get deeper! The music, the lights, everything!
I sold a gorgeous Deadpool LE to make space for this game, and I had my concerns this game was going to be a bit simple and linear compared to some of these new Stern games. So far though, not at all...
Great job Scott!
No regrets at all about selling my Deadpool! If I knew how good this game was, I would have sold it earlier!

That’s awesome!

Good to know too.... because I have DP

Ha ha, I will get a TNA one day! (Come on 2.0)

I’m greedy though so I will keep my DP and just convince the wife that we “must” have a TNA!

@thenotrashcougar....
Scott your games are amazing!
Thank you!!!

1 week later
#7491 3 years ago

Can I just put this in the maybe file?
--Scott

Please also consider adding this to TNA 2.0!!!

I’m patiently waiting for 2.0 to happen, I know it might be a while but that would definitely be a huge plus! I’m also a huge fan of your music on this pin!

#7501 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Pretty sure the next run of TNA is just a next run. Has a few mods preinstalled at factory but same code and same game FYI.

Yep, I do know that.

I am just excited I’ll be able to buy a NIB one again. I almost bought one from you about 6/8 months ago!

Thank you for posting that though!
Much appreciated.

#7503 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

It is such an awesome game!
Permeant fixture in my home collection and R&M#420 will go next to it very soon...

So 2 permanent fixtures!

Lovin my RM!

4 weeks later
#7581 3 years ago
Quoted from Bospins:

Hey guys, thinking of joining the club. A few qs
- the early playfields, there’s pooling and chipping around the posts? How big a deal is that and is it repairable? Should I avoid those?
- I see pinball life has playfields for sale, is it worth doing a swap?
- what are the essential mods? Knocker, shaker, anything else?
Thanks!!

Or.... you can wait for TNA 2.0 and buy it new again, like me!

It’s coming.... right Scott?

When did you say it was coming out again????

#7584 3 years ago
Quoted from Bospins:

Yes.
Waiting 6 months...doable.
Waiting ???????? months....my adhd can’t handle it.

Yeah it’s tough.

I have 2 new pins so I can wait.... I think.

1 month later
#7694 3 years ago

I did not write code for the upper one so if you install it in the core, the RGB lights will be on full white all the time. That would look gross and be annoying.
The reason I chose not to do this is because currently there are a limited number of these upgraded displays available. Also, I have to re-render every lightshow in the game to accommodate the new lamps. It's a ton of work. Maybe if the game gets a re-run, I will address this in that code.
--Scott

Hey, hey, hey Scott Danesi!

What’s this maybe stuff?

You mean when, right!!!???

I’m REALLY looking forward to buying a brand new TNA.

3 weeks later
#7769 3 years ago

Definitely swap to a 3.5mm to RCA cable. This will make a more solid connection on the amp side. This is what we ended up going with on R&M.
--Scott

Upgrade then for TNA 2.0?

(Asking for a friend)

1 year later
#8661 1 year ago

I was so looking forward to buying a TNA 2.0.

But not any more at 9k! And, especially because I took an $1100 loss on my Halloween spot. Oh well. That’s my own fault, I guess…

I think Stern has won me over and they will be getting my next new pinball machine purchase. It’s a shame because I really did like Spooky before and was looking forward to some of their upcoming titles.

#8700 1 year ago
Quoted from MasterBlaster:

I bought a Fang Club membership a couple months back, in anticipation of this release. I was pretty stoked at the prospect of having a chance at buying this game NIB. Fast forward to today…I’m bummed! I refuse to pay $9K for this game AND still no word on when my Fang Club loot box is shipping! grrrrr.
I’ve had Led Zep pro model as a rental for the past month and I’ve enjoyed the heck out of it. The show with the expression lighting and color changes with the GI set a fantastic mood (I think there was inspiration drawn from Mr. Danesi’s light shows). Layout in the pro is extremely similar to Terminator 2, the rules from RayDay are user-friendly and the sound effects from Bob Baffy are ear candy. It’s no TNA, but it’s a very fun machine with a retro feel. It can be had for $7.5K. That seems like a reasonable price to me.
$9K seems like big boy money, and I’m just not feeling it with TNA. I said this in one of the other threads, but give me the basic cabinet with no add-ons. I could care less about plastics, powder coat or a real knocker. I don’t even need the subwoofer…give me RCA output and I’ll buy a big powered sub at a pawn shop for $100.
If Spooky is truly still a small boutique company in a very small production run, couldn’t they offer the stripped-down model to hit a lower price point? They used to, but now they don’t need to. There are easily 250 people who buy one of everything new that is introduced. PLUS they are driving up the market price for origin used ones. grrrrr.
Sorry for the grumbling!

Sold my Rick and Morty.
Sold my Halloween spot (actually, I almost gave it away for the money I got for it).
I’ve always really, really wanted a TNA and was waiting for the TNA 2.0 run to happen but now I’m not buying it at 9k! And, lastly, I canceled my Spooky Fang club account yesterday.

#8715 1 year ago

I think we all agree that 9k is too much for this game. But, it doesn’t even matter because the pinball hobby prices have gotten ridiculous and people will pay it.
Toy Story 4???? Yeah, seriously, what a rip! Canceled my LE spot day one release. Thankfully it was NOT a non refundable deposit like Halloween was.

It suck’s but not much we can do about it, except individually we can stop buying/paying these stupid prices. Stern is overpriced right now too but they haven’t gotten as greedy IMO. Not counting their super LE models but at least those are really low production to preserve their availability/rarity. For now, Stern has my NIB purchases but if prices keep climbing? And they will, I’ll be out on Sterns too. TNA will sell out tomorrow, I’m sure of that, but I won’t be buying one of them. Even though I wanted one. Bummer for me.

#8726 1 year ago
Quoted from Deez:

I think you're absolutely wrong. They will all sell out within the first hour. Too much for you maybe.

And you absolutely didn’t read my entire post. I also said they would sell out tomorrow.

And too much for me? Whatever man, not even going there. The machine is not worth 9k, does that spell it out for you? I didn’t dump on TNA… it’s a great game. I even said I wanted one. You obviously interpret what you want and don’t really read posts before you comment.

If someone loves the game and wants to pay 9k then great, good for them. But, TNA was under 6k originally. They did nothing to make it worth 9k now. Am I absolutely wrong about that?

#8728 1 year ago
Quoted from MutterFudder:

I think you've made yourself clear. There's a whole 'nother thread for price grousing. Can you take it there? This is the club thread which -- we get it -- you're not joining.

Fair enough.

My mistake.

#8823 1 year ago
Quoted from greenhornet:

if spooky indeed sold 100+ TNA 2.0 on sept 01, thats got to considered a successful start. whatever number eventually ends up selling is only going to be a plus while they continue to work on their future offerings. it would be nice for them to show their next cornerstone as complete and trouble free before asking for deposits. several months of extra time should go a long way toward that end.
==============
id love to see multiple rule sets become more of a feature in future games. vaulting TNA 2.0 with some new additional rules would have added a bit more buzz to the announcement.
the tna layout has tremendous potential for alternative rule sets. There are any number of ways to make use of the controlled inline drops, 3x3-bank grid, spinner, scoop, pop bumper, the two deadly red stand ups, the nine numbered reactor inserts, even the 15 bonus inserts. we already have a nice set of simple straight forward rules in the OG game, but a second rule set plus a third stand alone wizard mini game would give players 3 options to choose from. this was by far the best hook to create an impulse buy or sway someone on the fence, while giving value buyers who were having a hard time stomaching the higher $9K price point something more for their money. had new code additions been produced for TNA 2.0s release, this could have presented the 550 1.0 game owners with an opportunity to enhance their games through DLC that would help spooky pay for such programming.
==============
from a price/value standpoint, a lot of people were comparing TNA 2.0 with competitor offerings such as GZ prem. i didnt see anyone mention haggis' fathom mermaid: a remake as well, single level, same 250 unit offering, similar price around 10K delvd. One difference - fathom mermaid had a new additional rule set. this feature was a huge selling point for haggis.
check out this recognizable piece of public domain music that ive always felt would be a great fit for brutal in-your-face pinball such as TNA. imagine a stand alone mini game with code synced to this music and set to red, white, and blue firework type lightshows for the continuous 3 minutes.

All I can think of when listening to this song is the annoying race to get the drawings to Mike Brady.

So yeah, no I don’t like this song for TNA.

1 week later
#8948 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:

Received the fang club cup today. Nice not sure what I’m going to do with it thought.
[quoted image]

Anything else or just the cup for the merch?

3 weeks later
#9133 1 year ago
Quoted from squeekj:

Tossing out an odd request. I'm getting married on 11/11 this year and I'm #25 for TNA... if number 11 is on the forum and would be willing to switch for my 25, you'd make this wedding gift to my future wife perfect!

That’s one great wife to be!

If I gave my wife a pinball machine for any kind of gift she would slap me silly!

Maybe I should try it and see what happens? I just joined the club this morning and put my deposit down before they’re all gone.

Been wanting a TNA for a loooong time. Didn’t want to have to pay $9k but this is a great game and all the new stuff added to it, is nice, so I said screw it! And, I bought one!

#9151 1 year ago

How do I know what number I am in the build order? I put my deposit down the other day.

Thanks.

#9160 1 year ago
Quoted from MattW123456:

You will get an email at some point to let you know. Mine came the next business day.

Just heard from Morgan, I’m number 160.

#9173 1 year ago

TheNoTrashCougar

Hey Scott, I have a question for you.

When I get my TNA CE, I would like to remove the back box to get it down to my basement (I have a stairway from hell).

Question is this; have they made the wiring easier with molex connectors so I can remove the back box easily?

I remove and disassemble Sterns completely and bring them down piece by piece. Stern has made it very easy to do this. I don’t even need a helper to bring it down to my basement when I do it this way.

Lmk, please.

Some pics attached of GOTG I just brought down on Thursday this week.

5CC3DED5-5AE5-4B88-987A-7161FEF636DE (resized).jpeg5CC3DED5-5AE5-4B88-987A-7161FEF636DE (resized).jpeg972F1B92-B819-4134-806B-AB0DBE451821 (resized).jpeg972F1B92-B819-4134-806B-AB0DBE451821 (resized).jpegAECF049F-CE7E-463C-B704-EF00F9C00E1B (resized).jpegAECF049F-CE7E-463C-B704-EF00F9C00E1B (resized).jpeg

#9190 1 year ago

No problem at all! These are coming installed as standard on the CE versions of the game and are fully integrated into the software.
--Scott

Sweet!

1 week later
#9248 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Man that looks sexy!

Quoted from zermeno68:

Now this makes me love my decision to buy this over WoZ! Just got email from Morgan to schedule my shipment. Phew.... Soon, I will know how much longer I need to wait.

I agree on the decision to but this one. I’m glad I’m in on it too and I prefer the blacked out look on it. It’s a beauty…

Too bad we don’t get that cool chromed out pop bumper with it. Guess I’m buying my first mod for this game today.

#9249 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Open her up so we can see her insides!

Actually, if you wouldn’t mind, I’d like to see the inside of the back box. Please.

#9254 1 year ago
Quoted from mnrocketry:

Does TNA CE come with a coin box? (I use tokens in my pins at home instead of putting them on free play)

Yes. Oops, maybe not.

26823B43-0FD4-42B5-A6A2-072D4A60B2FD (resized).jpeg26823B43-0FD4-42B5-A6A2-072D4A60B2FD (resized).jpeg

#9265 1 year ago

Hey Spooky….

Offer the option with an upcharge, please?

#9281 1 year ago

Just ordered my first mod for TNA. The reactor pop bumper mod.

Has anyone done anything different than the reactor pop bumper mod on their machine? Just curious.

#9295 1 year ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

So, you pay $9k plus tax/shipping for the “CE” version of the game, and you’re still left having to buy pieces like this?
SMH
Yeah, maybe a lame complaint, but if you’re going to advertise powder coating a coin door, hinges, side rails… how can you leave this little detail overlooked.
Also seems like lit side rails and logo, along with speaker light diffusers should have been offered?
You guys are already paying a big premium… and if you “want it all” you’re still left with buying $100s of extras?
This hobby has gone bat-shit crazy

Sucks, for sure

#9348 1 year ago

Thanks for posting.

Ordered.

1 week later
#9413 1 year ago

Their customer service is pretty good; they offer full refunds on any machines with bad coins door locks…

#9423 1 year ago

Wow 10k for TNA… and I bought one

#9425 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

#29 arrives! Hope others are also arriving soon.
[quoted image]

How much was shipping?

#9430 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

$340 or so? I believe it was. WI to MI.

Quoted from BoilerUp:

It was about $300 to Naperville.

Ok, thanks guys!

I’m in Illinois the northwest suburbs of Chicago.

I Don’t think I can make it to Benton again, like I did with Rick and Morty. So just trying to figure about how much on shipping.

Thanks again

#9449 1 year ago
Quoted from pinthewin:

Good to know. Thank you. I haven't been in the hobby long enough to know if this is a common occurrence with NIB pins. I assumed NEW meant you don't have to work on it first to enjoy it.

NIB doesn't mean you won't have any issues, it's luck of the draw really, with any manufacturer. I always just hope for nothing major to be wrong.

Most of the stuff you are having issues with I think can be addressed and none seem major. It sucks that you do have some issues because it is new and you just want to enjoy your new game. Spooky will make it right. They are good people and want to have happy customers.

good luck

#9489 1 year ago

#160 got my butter no butter e-mail today.
I’m going to need to win the power ball tonight so I can pay for it!

#9493 1 year ago
Quoted from MacmanCubed:

Has anyone heard back that ordered from Lanez? I received an order confirmation email which said a shipment email would follow, but nothing yet. My card was charged on October 24, so I hope to receive the shooter rod housings soon.

Same here exact same day too.

It does say another email will be sent once shipped.

1C3158DE-B4C9-40E6-A69E-D762DC4390BA (resized).jpeg1C3158DE-B4C9-40E6-A69E-D762DC4390BA (resized).jpeg

#9494 1 year ago
Quoted from bob_e:

They are done making Ultraman and Halloween

Just curious…. how do you know this info?

Thanks.

#9516 1 year ago
Quoted from insight75:

Well #32 had some fork lift damage and I refused shipment from R&L. Spooky packs very good but it still damaged one side. So the wait continues!

And that is why…. I want to pick mine up in person!!!

Man that sucks!!!
sorry dude, I hope it all gets straightened out. Good luck.

#9539 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:

I will just been busy with work haven’t installed.

Pinball comes first!
Work second!

1 week later
#9594 1 year ago

Man they are cranking them out!

#9595 1 year ago
Quoted from mnrocketry:

Received CE #85 today!

How does your back glass look?

Is it washed out?

#9597 1 year ago
Quoted from Pmaino:

Just asked for full payment on #125.

35 more to go for me (i’m 160)

Was hoping I wouldn’t have to worry about getting it until after Christmas…

#9605 1 year ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

Replacement backglass looks great!
[quoted image]

Awesome!

#9611 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinball_Eddie:

Had mine supposed to be delivered Monday but there was significant damage all around and the machine got hit\damaged.
For those that had to refuse delivery, any rough idea on how long it took to get a replacement? Also, did they just fix the broken\damaged one or send a new machine? Hoping for the latter as even though decals can be replaced, who know what happened to the insides when the forks hit this box.
Congrats to those who have theirs and got their shipping notifications.
Hope everyone has a safe holiday.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Ouch that sucks... sorry

#9613 1 year ago

This looks so much better than the white!

Ordered a set, thanks for the info!

#9656 1 year ago
Quoted from guitarded:

I'm in.
At last.

Did you just order one? If so what number did you get?

2 weeks later
#9799 1 year ago
Quoted from tedwasright:

How is the CE different from the stock?

Only cosmetics are different.

#9862 1 year ago

Anyone have this shooter knob on their TNA?

Wondering how it would look.

5B959D4E-3961-4CB0-933E-9540026E9C71 (resized).jpeg5B959D4E-3961-4CB0-933E-9540026E9C71 (resized).jpeg
#9864 1 year ago

Thanks for posting!

It looks nice.

#9867 1 year ago

In the club!

Delivered today.

1C011342-41FC-4BC2-84F9-4912259F539D (resized).jpeg1C011342-41FC-4BC2-84F9-4912259F539D (resized).jpeg
#9872 1 year ago

Such a fun pinball machine! Got to reactor 4 after about 6/7 games. So fun!

I’m glad I got one.
079736C1-82BB-4C9A-BF39-B2B22E5B68B5 (resized).jpeg079736C1-82BB-4C9A-BF39-B2B22E5B68B5 (resized).jpeg3564155F-DC00-458C-AC2E-5009D3664EE3 (resized).jpeg3564155F-DC00-458C-AC2E-5009D3664EE3 (resized).jpeg65C8C168-C11E-49A5-8799-AE4895BECE5C (resized).jpeg65C8C168-C11E-49A5-8799-AE4895BECE5C (resized).jpeg

TNA… all alone
750F76CA-0589-4BA1-801D-A6D97A156147 (resized).jpeg750F76CA-0589-4BA1-801D-A6D97A156147 (resized).jpeg

#9887 1 year ago

My drops are not coming down on their own.

Any idea why it might be doing this?

’m

#9889 1 year ago

I just ran the test for the drops and it looks like the middle one is the one that’s not working. It resets but doesn’t drop down when I run the test.

#9892 1 year ago

Take a look at the mech and see if there is a physical issue with the dropping mechanism.

Ok, I’m checking now Scott

#9893 1 year ago

Ok brass finger is ok works fine

The little coil that actuates it is not firing though.

Wiring to it looks to be ok as well.
20B5EA06-5DCD-4C08-A2CA-328043CC35D6 (resized).jpeg20B5EA06-5DCD-4C08-A2CA-328043CC35D6 (resized).jpeg

#9895 1 year ago

Not sure if you saw what I added to my last post.

Brass finger position is ok.
On the 1st drop… I tried doing a voltage check at the two small holes where the wires go to that coil, when I have in the test mode to the drop the target. It pulses the voltage to quickly so I can’t read the voltage on my meter. But I can see a break in the voltage every time it pulses.

It doesn’t do anything on the second drop.

5C142F3C-41DF-44B8-BD76-B8AE0451738F (resized).jpeg5C142F3C-41DF-44B8-BD76-B8AE0451738F (resized).jpeg
#9896 1 year ago

The small RGB light board that sits close to the brass finger was stuck under it, when I initially looked.

Do you think that could of burned out the coil?

I did a resistance check (not sure if it’s conclusive with everything wired up) on all those coils that activate the brass drop fingers. The others had about 6 or 7 ohms and the one the not working had over 30 ohms.

#9899 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

The small RGB light board that sits close to the brass finger was stuck under it, when I initially looked.
Do you think that could of burned out the coil?
I did a resistance check (not sure if it’s conclusive with everything wired up) on all those coils that activate the brass drop fingers. The others had about 6 or 7 ohms and the one the not working had over 30 ohms.

Also, my game was resetting itself every few seconds or so and now it’s not. I wonder if it was trying to drop the target and couldn’t every time and that was causing the rest issue? Now the coil doesn’t work and I don’t have a reset issue.
Hmmm… I could also be completely wrong and not know what the hell I'm talking about!

#9903 1 year ago

You need to test on the power side of the coil to ground to make sure there is power getting to the coil.
--Scott

Ok, I’ll do that in a little while.

Thanks Scott.

#9915 1 year ago

Guys, what the consensus on this apron Spooky is putting on the CE TNA’s?

I know someone makes a small printed part that sticks on to this to cover up the issue.

But, what have people been told about it and what are the thoughts on this?

I am being told by spooky that this is the latest apron and that I’m all good.

Attached is my TNA CE #160 apron.

These pictures are with the power off. When the power is on there’s light under the playfield that makes it even easier to see right through this and you can see, wiring, electrical box, flipper button etc…

263EDA8A-3FF8-4524-A8AF-738FE30B0261 (resized).jpeg263EDA8A-3FF8-4524-A8AF-738FE30B0261 (resized).jpeg3D2D856C-7C27-469A-98D0-91EE85D3F975 (resized).jpeg3D2D856C-7C27-469A-98D0-91EE85D3F975 (resized).jpeg667ABB54-D754-48B6-87B9-12D85C839E0D (resized).jpeg667ABB54-D754-48B6-87B9-12D85C839E0D (resized).jpeg6DFC66AC-851D-4300-A9E3-7B64498BCC5A (resized).jpeg6DFC66AC-851D-4300-A9E3-7B64498BCC5A (resized).jpeg74FBF31E-95F7-4636-97DC-C14C2C213E09 (resized).jpeg74FBF31E-95F7-4636-97DC-C14C2C213E09 (resized).jpeg8C717A84-6826-4EE1-B5B8-12B90C676911 (resized).jpeg8C717A84-6826-4EE1-B5B8-12B90C676911 (resized).jpegAD26C21A-4E94-4CA4-9AAB-150F7779C4DA (resized).jpegAD26C21A-4E94-4CA4-9AAB-150F7779C4DA (resized).jpeg

#9918 1 year ago
Quoted from Gogojohnnyquack:

That's what my #34 looks like. I plan on using some black EVA foam to fashion something to extend it. Also, your 'Lane Change' decals on the apron are pretty crooked, I need to check mine.
#34 had some pretty significant shipping damage that AJ took care of promptly by sending me new armor rails and a CPU mounting bracket. The other non-shipping damage items that AJ has sent me are a properly saturated backglass and the ball block by the shooter lane. He has been great to work with. I've had to lay some hot glue on a couple ribbon cables as well.

Thanks for the heads up.

Been so busy I honestly really haven’t taken the time to look close at everything

#9935 1 year ago

Ok, I just played some more games on my new TNA CE. Middle drop target still an issue because I haven’t been able to do anything with it.

I just noticed something else and I’m not sure if it’s just a setting or not. I looked in the settings and cannot find anything. Anyway the ball doesn’t ever shoot into play on its own. I always have to plunge the ball. I’ve played TNA’s before and I’m pretty sure the ball auto plunges itself on a ball save or in multiball.

Is this a setting or do I have yet another issue?

#9942 1 year ago
Quoted from Jtrzerocool:

Correct. The ball should auto-launch on multi-ball and ball save. Have you tried the coil test yet? I believe it's the auto-fire coil.

Quoted from vikeking27:

Also check to make sure the power cable is connected to the auto-launch coil.

Quoted from Chromdomeslugger:

Check the shooter lane switch in test mode. Mine would lose the ball once in a while and not auto launch.

Thanks guys!
I will check all that stuff today.

#9954 1 year ago

You need to test on the power side of the coil to ground to make sure there is power getting to the coil.
--Scott

Sorry been busy with the holiday.

Ok, I checked power to that coil but it’s still inconclusive because it’s a very fast pulse and my fluke meter does not pick it up.

I checked at all the coils (not just the middle one that doesn’t work) and I also traced all 3 purple wires from the coils to the board.Checking the voltage from the board connector is the same thing… inconclusive because of the pulse. The coils are stamped at 12 volts each so I'm checking that at the main wire to the coil and one to ground. I’ve got my meter set to AC voltage and when the coils fire (the two that work and the one that doesn't) I don’t pick up voltage on any them.

I also checked the resistance on the 3 coils again with power to the machine off. They all read about 6.8 ohms. (they should be good).
Lastly, I also manually checked the micro switches that are used with the drop target lever, through the test, and those work fine.

Any ideas?

#9956 1 year ago

Well… I had thought that initially and when I checked it (twice on all the coils) I read 48 volts DC constant. So not sure what’s going on there. Hopefully Scott will chime in and help me figure this out.

Otherwise I guess I’ll have to wait until next week when spooky gets back from their Christmas break.

#9958 1 year ago

These coils run at 48vdc. Looks like you have a wiring issue or driver board communication issue unfortunately. See if you can get a seasoned tech out there to take a peek at it or have Spooky walk you through what to look for. I, unfortunately, do not know what is up with it without digging into it physically.
Also, check continuity on your signal wire all the way back to the board.
--Scott

Thanks Scott.

#9959 1 year ago

Is there a schematic available for TNA?

#9961 1 year ago
Quoted from DuffysArcade:

There's a manual of sorts...but no wiring diagram yet AFAIK. I might be willing to help draw one...if I EVER get my machine!

Thanks.

That sucks, no schematics.
I know Rick and Morty didn’t t have one either. Bummer…

#9963 1 year ago
Quoted from BorgDog:

All the info is in the manual showing which switches, coils, lights connect to which board/pin and even what the wire color should be and where the boards are located. No idea if the same wire colors apply to the CE version.

My CE did not come with a manual.

Was it supposed to?

#9990 1 year ago

Ok so I fixed the back glass issue where; it wasn’t sitting high enough and the speaker panel would not open or close properly unless you wedged your finger in and lifted the back glass by hand. Essentially the speaker panel was hitting the bottom of the glass.

So before my fix, I first disassembled it all and looked at it. I looked at the back glass to make sure the plastic strip on the bottom of it was in place properly, and it was.

The back glass sits on a wood support rail that is screwed into the back box and it looks like it was not screwed into the right spot (it was screwed in a little to low, causing the glass to sit to low). Only off by a little but enough to cause the issue.

My opinion is this had to be noticed in the factory because the back glass and the speaker panel were not accessible as they should be. You should be able to easily open and close the speaker panel with no obstruction from the glass. Interesting tidbit… when I removed the wood bar (on the left side) a small black flat washer fell out from in between the rail and small block below it. So I think someone tried to address it (this is speculation of course). Unfortunately it didn’t work.

So once I realized the the wood rail that the glass sits inside of just needed to be up slightly higher my repair was kind of the same as the washer attempt. But, I used two small pieces of wire tie so that I could cut the length I needed to fit perfectly under the wooden rail. Also, I did it on both sides to bring the rail up evenly. They are wedged in between the wooden rail and the small wood block below it. Not the greatest fix but it worked and I didn’t have to try to re drill anything. There is no adjustment up or down with that rail.

I think some others might have had this issue so hope this helps. My pictures show the zip tie fix I did and the proper spacing now between the bottom of the back glass and the top of the speaker panel.

4D5110AE-4FEA-4729-960B-B481A81FA749 (resized).jpeg4D5110AE-4FEA-4729-960B-B481A81FA749 (resized).jpeg8EB71FC4-D2BD-4C0F-9B1F-C8B5C049957D (resized).jpeg8EB71FC4-D2BD-4C0F-9B1F-C8B5C049957D (resized).jpeg41160DA3-D87B-4389-9D55-F41CDC446EFA (resized).jpeg41160DA3-D87B-4389-9D55-F41CDC446EFA (resized).jpeg8567E2E8-C3B8-4929-9828-FB3F30F87DC5 (resized).jpeg8567E2E8-C3B8-4929-9828-FB3F30F87DC5 (resized).jpeg

#9992 1 year ago
Quoted from tectonyc:

Another of the exact same issues I'm having. This is obviously a production issue to have the same problems sequentially like this. Getting real close to sending this turd back.

We’ll it does suck for sure to have issues. I still have some other issues and some mechanical or electrical issues that still need to be resolved.

*Ball goes airborne on a plunge due to the fork and screws that stick up at the bottom of the shooter lane ramp. They end up landing on plastics, hitting the glass or both!

*Auto plunge not working on ball save or in multi ball.

*Middle drop target coil for the finger that drops the target is not firing so the ball gets stuck there. Two scenarios; if the ball is locked and the 1st ball doesn’t bump into the drop target on multi balls… or if I locked one ball and didn’t complete multi ball. When the game tries to release the ball it’s just stuck there.

*The last issue I have is the playfield glass doesn’t slide into the plastic strip at the top of the game. I have to press the play field glass down very firmly to get it to go.

I’m trying to be patient because I know this game is great and I’ve wanted it for a long time.

Also the wait is partially my fault because I didn’t have the time to call them the week before Christmas because I was extremely busy at work and at home. My game was delivered the 16th of this month.

#10000 1 year ago
Quoted from maxpower:

Hello, I here am new, and I have a tale similar to others on this forum.
I have never owned any of these mechanized pin and ball devices before. I do, however, have some arcade machines (Star Trek, Stargate, Gorf, Pole Position, Neo-Geo 4-slot, Big Buck Hunter).
I received TNA-CE #169 on 12/19. It worked great for a week, with a couple minor glitches -- the right orbital stop needed to be bent down a bit to actually stop the ball, the ball was sometimes not being ejected from the left scoop, the autoplunger sometimes did not plunge in multiball. (EDIT: Another intermittent symptom was that sometimes the lock would think there were two balls in it when there was only one ball locked. This seemed to really confuse the machine during multiball when this error would occur.)
On Christmas Eve, I took the glass off and installed a decal set for the targets and scoops and suchlike. On Christmas morning, I turned the machine on and it was not working right at all. After pressing the Start button, it was repeatedly, and rapidly, registering switches that were not being actuated. In the menu, I went to the switch test and it was showing switch 38 (right inlane) and the trough switches randomly actuating. Pressing on other switches showed that the switches are all scrambled; for instance, the middle grid target was listed on the switch test screen as "pop bumper." Other switches didn't register at all when pressed. None of the opto switches in the lock register.
Under the playfield, there was nothing obvious. Checked connections. Restarted the machine. After it booted, and without doing anything, the lock drop targets dropped one by one and then rapidly popped up again, followed by three more quick pops from under the playfield. This process would take about 5 seconds and would repeat a couple seconds later. This would happen about twelve times.
Closed the coin door. Turned the machine off for a minute and then back on. Pressed the Start button. The whole machine power-cycles and re-boots. That can't be good and there's nothing I can do with it. It is a Spooky brick. At least the dogs are happy now.
On Monday, I gave a call to the phone number listed inside the coin door. The answering machine picked up and said, "Our hours of operation are 7am to 5pm, Central Standard Time, Monday through Thursday." I didn't really expect them to be open Monday since it was a federal holiday, but I wanted to at least leave a message so they could hear me explain the problem and hoped they would get back to me the next day. No one returned my message on Tuesday, so I called and got the answering machine again. Same message about the hours. Left another message. Wednesday, same deal, same message. Can't reach anyone during their normal hours of operation. So finally I tried the email address. They replied an hour or so later saying that they "are out on break for the week."
Hopefully they can figure something out for me next week, unless anyone here has any ideas for me to try. Thanks.
Max

They (Spooky) are off the entire week between Xmas and New Years.

#10004 1 year ago
Quoted from punkin:

Doesn't most businesses do that there?
Pretty common here.

Not common in the states. Most employers are cheap asses. Don’t even give Christmas bonus anymore. I’d be happy with a jelly of the month club even!

#10045 1 year ago
Quoted from Gogojohnnyquack:

I encountered a situation last night that I had to tilt out of:
Somehow during multiball I ended up with a ball behind the third/rear-most drop target. I thought, "Great, I have one ball left after I drain out!". Well, after losing my last ball in play I waited for the auto-search to bring me that ball. The drops twitched during auto-search but didn't drop and release it. There are optos behind the first two drops to detect a ball but not one behind the third, so the game didn't know the ball was there. I ended up nudging hard enough to get it into the scoop but caused a tilt.
Has anyone else encountered this situation? If I had waited longer for ball searches would the drops have lowered and released the ball?

Yes it would have.

#10047 1 year ago

I finally spoke to Spooky (AJ) today. We did some troubleshooting but unfortunately nothing definitive was found and the issue still exists.

They are sending me a board and some other things to hopefully resolve the issues my machine has. Got my fingers and toes crossed that it fixes it.

I do want to just say that their customer support is awesome and that AJ is a great guy, was super friendly and very helpful.

#10091 1 year ago
Quoted from maxpower:

I have a partial update to offer for my CE #169.
I called several times on Monday and left messages but never got through or got a call back. On Tuesday, after calling every 5 minutes from 0700 to 0855 CST, I finally got a call back at 0900. At that point in the morning, though, my free time had run out, so I made an appointment to talk to AJ at 0730 sharp Wednesday morning (AJ told me they don't take calls before 0730). Wednesday morning, AJ led me through about 10 minutes of troubleshooting on the phone before he narrowed the problem down to the SW-16 board that controls the switches (in the upper left corner when the pf is in up in the service position). Nothing looks obviously wrong with the board, but that doesn't mean anything. I do wonder if any of the components are static-sensitive, does anyone know? Could just touching a switch without grounding myself cause a component to fail?
At the end of the phone call yesterday, AJ said they would ship a new board and some additional cables and it would be 1-2 day shipping. However, this morning, I still hadn't heard that it had shipped, so I sent an email to him requesting a tracking number. I got an email back from Squirrel about an hour later saying "Your order is being prepared." A few hours later I got a tracking number and the UPS site says it will be delivered Monday by 9pm.
I'll update again after I've replaced the board.
I agree that AJ is very helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable, but I don't understand how this company can have hundreds of machines in the field, with more every day, and yet have only one service tech. AJ told me that Monday morning he fielded 42 trouble calls in 12 hours. This does not serve the customer well, IMHO.
On a side note, my tilt bob bracket was also badly misaligned, even at the proper 6.5 degree tilt. Easy fix, yes -- but is it common, on NIB machines, for this not to be set at the factory? This is my first pin so I don't know if this is normal or not.
Max
[quoted image]

I am also waiting for parts...

Guess I should probably check my tilt bob too eventually. It hasn't worked right and mostly been sitting since I got it so never even looked at it.

I would agree that AJ is overwhelmed with tech support. I also played some phone tag with him.

#10104 1 year ago

I used to think the lighted rails would be nice but I think the CE side rails look fine the way they are. Maybe with the black armor it makes it pop more than SS side rails…

DEB44C9E-0D54-4356-9D27-6656A901DB28 (resized).jpegDEB44C9E-0D54-4356-9D27-6656A901DB28 (resized).jpeg

A1DDA664-0F78-4A76-BF1B-DE91E2E4FD4D (resized).jpegA1DDA664-0F78-4A76-BF1B-DE91E2E4FD4D (resized).jpeg
#10117 1 year ago

Just reporting back on the issues that came with my new game. The main operating ones at least. I’m happy to report that the issue is resolved!

AJ sent two boards and I replaced one of the boards today. The top one, that took care of the drop target issue and the non working auto fire issue. So… very happy it’s working now.

I only played one game so far but I ran the drop target test a few times and made sure to let the ball drain to have it auto launch a few times and all is good!

Still need to replace the shooter lane ramp. AJ sent that to. And figure out why the play field glass does not go into the top channel without me having to push on it really hard.

Update***
Just played a handful of games and all is working well with the drops and the auto fire. Almost made it to the 5th reactor! I’ve played TNA plenty of times before but man this is such a rush to play! It’s super fast, fun, chaotic and just amazing. Glad to own it finally.

#10128 1 year ago

Really happy you are back up and running! Thank you for the kind words about the game!!
--Scott

Hey Scott, thanks!

Like I said it’s an amazing game. I love the music you made for this pin. It’s my type of music so it’s the best of two worlds for me, awesome gameplay and awesome music.

Thanks for also trying to help me through the issues I had, really appreciated that.

#10133 1 year ago

Design question for Scott or anyone that knows.

on the return from the right orbit… is the ball supposed to return to the right flipper? Mine almost always hits the top of the right sling. The left orbit always returns to the left flipper.

I played a few games again tonight. I can’t wait to level it and set the pitch properly and put some serious time on it this weekend.

since I mentioned that it’s not leveled yet maybe because it’s not perfectly level yet that’s interfering with the right orbit return?

#10136 1 year ago
Quoted from tectonyc:

Right orbit should hit top of right sling

Quoted from johnnytruant:

As someone with an unhealthy obsession with this game and having gone through this entire thread, I could have sworn Scott answered this question before and sure enough: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/total-nuclear-annihilation-cluball-welcome/page/149#post-5972183

Thanks guys!

I will try the slap on the side.

#10143 1 year ago

Unfortunately, TNA does not come standard with a Scorbitron, you will need to buy it and install it.

The right orbit should return to the right flipper, but a failed orbit shot, or short plunge, shoudl clip the top of the right sling.
--Scott

Okay, mine does not.

To be clear when I shoot the left orbit and rip the spinner (so awesome) and when the ball returns back through the right orbit. It almost always hits the top of the right sling. I’ve played about 50 games on it so far and it’s only returned to the right flipper a couple times.

When I get home from work I will move my machine back to where it will stay and level it. See if that changes anything.

Otherwise, can I adjust the rail at all? Without having to bend anything.

TIA

#10146 1 year ago

Got my game back in place where it will stay for good. I set the pitch at 6.8 and leveled it. Also got the audio settings where I want them. Played a few games, was having a blast… wife even came down to the basement to play. She played one game then we did a co-op game and half way through it the left flipper started getting loose and now it’s out of whack! Dang it!!!

I know it’s an easy fix and that I just have to tighten up the set screw on the flipper but UGHHH!!!

D6FCD29F-477A-4343-A7B7-430FCD2ADFB8 (resized).jpegD6FCD29F-477A-4343-A7B7-430FCD2ADFB8 (resized).jpeg
#10147 1 year ago

Ok, not just loose.

The flipper doesn’t seem to pull back like the other. There’s not enough pull it seems like. Not sure why. The flipper mechanism seems fine and moves freely.

With the playfield up, if I manually pull the flipper cylinder in and release it it doesn’t pull back like the other one does.

Any ideas or help would be appreciated.

#10149 1 year ago

Adjust the up and down play of the flipper. It should only move vertically when you pull on it, the thickness of a credit card.
--Scott

We’ll I took the coil part and cleaned it because there was black residue but that didn’t do anything. The spring seemed pretty loose but looked the same as the other.

I removed one end of the spring and moved it down further on the solenoid body. There’s a couple more small holes where I could extend the spring and make it tighter.
That fixed it.

Kinda weird for it being brand new and only 53 plays on it.

Maybe spooky can send me a couple replacement springs. I just don’t know why the one would have stretched out though? Any ideas?
70B0E81F-FD90-49A6-8326-5D2FDBF80BC7 (resized).jpeg70B0E81F-FD90-49A6-8326-5D2FDBF80BC7 (resized).jpeg

#10150 1 year ago

The spacing vertically is fine.

#10152 1 year ago
Quoted from johnnytruant:

I had this exact problem today as well, left flipper had substantial up and down play. So with the playfield up (and without gravity pulling the flipper assembly downwards) the flipper had no issues, but when the playfield was down it felt sticky and would get stuck sometimes without fully resetting to its rest position.
Super easy fix, hardest part was making sure the flipper was sitting in the correct position with the playfield up when re-tightening.

My flipper acted the same (sticky and would not go back down all the way) with the playfield up or down.

#10160 1 year ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

Does TNA CE come with Invisiglass (or equivalent)? For the life of me I cannot figure out a way to positively identify low reflective glass.

I don’t believe TNA has invisiglass.

If you have an iPhone put your flash light on and put it a few inches from the playfield glass. If the reflection is white it’s not invisiglass. If the reflection is a greenish or colored tint. Then it’s invisiglass.

#10218 1 year ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

I finally beat my TNA CE! I invited Owlnonymous over to play mine - it’s one of his favorite games of all time. He saw me getting close and started to record on his phone. I was exhausted!

Spoiler alert!

I’m loving the gameplay on TNA, so addictively fun. The only game I’ve ever beat out of my collection was Deadpool. It was also very addictive to play.

TNA is my next game that I’m making it a mission to beat!

#10221 1 year ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

It only took me about 250 games to beat it.

Wow that’s crazy! Will probably take me a thousand or two

I’ve got about 50/60 games on it so far and have made it to reactor 5. All original game settings in place and tilt-bob is also in place.

#10223 1 year ago

Is this still being made by someone?

37CBD218-35AA-4EC6-AA11-03ECD7262277 (resized).jpeg37CBD218-35AA-4EC6-AA11-03ECD7262277 (resized).jpeg
#10232 1 year ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

I will most likely do a small run of these in the spring. I will post here when I do them ( no need to PM me). I will try to get one made for everyone that wants one in the spring and after that I will be done with these forever.

Awesome!

I will take one and probably finally get one of the ones you make for Spider-Man too. You sent me pics of those but I just never decided on one and then forgot about it.

1 week later
#10362 1 year ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

Spooky has the best customer service in Pinball after Pinball Brothers.
You will have no problems as long as you follow their trouble shooting instructions.

Agreed, they do have the best CS, they have been helping me through the issues on my #160. They've been great so far.
Just have a couple other minor issues to work out but otherwise I have a working game that is a blast to play.

Quoted from maxpower:

This sounds like great advice, but this is my first and only pinball machine and I lack the experience to confidently follow it. You lost me at "Pull the plastic."
No. This is a brand new machine straight from the factory that is under warranty for a year. I paid what is, to me, a ton of money to buy this machine from Spooky. They should be making this right. This is the third problem I've had with this thing. Maybe my wife is right and I got a lemon, and boy, is she ever full of the schadenfreude with this. Spooky needs to do correct this. Spooky needs to do the job they failed to do when they originally sent this to me.
Max

It can be frustrating because it is a very expensive brand new machine and you just want to be able to enjoy it. It does help to have another pinball machine to play in the meantime but since this is your only pin just try to be more patient. They will make it right and work out the issues with you.

#10413 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Make sure the slings are super sensitive.

You can also nudge it to a different lane up top when it goes in there.

Yes nudge the shit out of it! But don’t tilt!

#10438 1 year ago

Hey Scott,

I’m loving this remix of your TNA song at the end of Jason’s Pinball Party podcast. What did you think about it?

Completely happy with TNA’s existing music that you created and it doesn’t need to change at all. But this could be a nice addition as a bonus achievement or something.

*remix song is at the last 5 minutes of the podcast.

https://open.spotify.com/episode/5TQWGbokbPT0TLSM2DNHK3?si=AZLhBhyISIudIq7JAbDMoQ

1 week later
#10485 1 year ago

I left the club as of yesterday.

I’m going to be honest here so hopefully I don’t get any downvotes for that.

I will definitely miss Scott’s masterpiece that I’ve been wanting to own for years. The game is amazing and I would have loved to keep it. But, with the issues I had from right out of the box and the current build quality. It just ruined the ownership experience for me. So as soon as it was all fixed I took the opportunity to trade it for something else.

Spooky was amazing in helping me get it back to working properly again. So kudos to them for that. AJ especially is an awesome dude he genuinely cares and tries to help. I hope they pay him well and appreciate what he does. AJ, if you’re reading this, thank you so much for all your help and support. You are awesome!

I hope Spooky can improve on these games because I really love the themes they acquire and pinball really does needs more than just Stern and JJP. I owned Rick and Morty for two years, almost owned an ACNC and had a spot for Halloween but sold it after playing it. Even after seeing the issues with Halloween I took a chance with TNA because it was a pin I always wanted and the CE looked awesome. I was also looking forward to Scooby Doo because my wife is a huge fan. I did not get a spot for Scooby though. For now… I will just wait and see what they do.

#10488 1 year ago
Quoted from DuffysArcade:

Sorry to hear. What # CE did you have and what did you end up selling it for?
Any idea what you'll be looking for to replace it? Scooby?

I traded it and got a Rush premium.

No more spooky games for me at least until they improve.

Quoted from FatPanda:

Get an OG TNA if you ever get the itch again. Mine has been rock solid all these years. Sorry you had to sell. I totally get it though.
FWIW my UM has been defect free after a few hundred plays. Despite some code complaints, it's been great.

Yeah maybe one day I’ll own it again, an OG. Or just play the s#it out of the ones I run into.

#10491 1 year ago
Quoted from zebpin61:

Sorry to hear about your experience and club departure. Besides TNA CE, I continue to enjoy my RAM, ACNC, HW and RUSH Premium. All have been worth working through any problems I've encountered. I hope you're up to speed on the node10 board issues in RUSH Premium and LE's. Just seems that modern electronics games are prone to need extra TLC.

Definitely nothing is trouble free. I’ve had and have plenty other machines to know that. Also, aware of the node board issue resulting from the crimped wiring. My machine is a more recent build so all the original issues they had with scoop’s protection and other things are already updated on mine. I do need to check the wiring though. So I’ll be checking that later today. I was just excited to get it and play some games after I got it all set up.

Quoted from frunch:

Congrats on your Rush, but zebpin61 has a very good suggestion: make absolutely certain to follow the Node 10 fiasco thread. Pinsider Peak-Pin did some terrific detective work and sorted out an issue many Prem/LE owners were running into. It's doesn't even look like that difficult a fix to perform...
Especially after all the QC issues you've been having with this game, it would really suck to dive right into another series of headaches with your new acquisition.
Sorry TNA didn't work out for you in the end, but glad you were able to get it fixed!

Yep, I read through it all before I got the game. Yeah I’m sorry too because I loved the game. I would’ve kept it longer to enjoy it more but a trade opportunity came up so I jumped on it. Oh well… maybe I’ll own an OG at some point down the road. Who knows. Thanks.

#10493 1 year ago

About 100 to 150 ish

#10494 1 year ago

If anyone is interested, I have a couple unused mods for the TNA CE I owned for less than two months.

*chrome pop bumper mod
*black powder coated shooter housing

I’ll have to look up what I paid for them but either way I’ll sell with a small discount of what they go for. These are brand new, I never installed them.

PM me if interested.

Thanks,
Rich

#10537 1 year ago

In case anyone is interested, I still have two brand new mods that I never installed on my TNA CE that I owned for two months.

It’s the black powder coated shooter rod housing by Lanez and the chrome pop bumper by Hooked on pinball. Again these are brand new, never installed.

$150 for both of them plus $8 bucks to cover shipping. (US only please)

76CFA380-4C35-4FAB-84E5-FEF520171D63 (resized).jpeg76CFA380-4C35-4FAB-84E5-FEF520171D63 (resized).jpegD1F7C3F5-0756-4A48-ABA6-113A2C84A9CA (resized).jpegD1F7C3F5-0756-4A48-ABA6-113A2C84A9CA (resized).jpeg

1 week later
#10602 1 year ago
Quoted from tectonyc:Spooky: "We don't really do returns."
Wonderful.

That sucks!

They really should with all the known issues.

Future customers… “we don’t really make Spooky purchase anymore”

2 weeks later
#10673 1 year ago
Quoted from tectonyc:Spooky emailed me this morning and basically again said "no returns. all transactions final."
Dispute filed.
NEVER buy directly from Spooky.

Wow.

That sucks! Sorry man. Good luck.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
ScottieIA Mods

8,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 43.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Nerd Decals

9,990 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Happy Valley, OR
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Machine - For Sale
Vandalia, OH
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Apron Envy

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pensacola, FL
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinball-Obsessed.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/total-nuclear-annihilation-cluball-welcome?tu=Pinball-Obsessed and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.