(Topic ID: 195784)

Total Nuclear Annihilation Club...Welcome to the future!

By Pinballlew

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11,941 posts
  • 769 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 31 hours ago by falcon950
  • Topic is favorited by 324 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2177 (resized).jpeg
56456889klyykk_blank1_640 (resized).jpg
56456889999 (resized).jpg
yellow-640 (resized).jpg
20240406_185845 (resized).jpg
20240406_185951 (resized).jpg
IMG_1758 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1709 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_3405 (resized).jpeg
20240310_214233 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #158 The email with purchase details. Posted by Pinballlew (6 years ago)

Post #159 Video with art. Posted by Aurich (6 years ago)

Post #391 Order mirror blades and spooky will install them. Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (6 years ago)

Post #419 Software update for TNA announced by Scott Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (6 years ago)

Post #529 A game play video. Posted by Owlnonymous (6 years ago)

Post #790 Note about early batch of LEDs that had high fail rate - since corrected Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (6 years ago)

Post #854 New podcast on TNA with Scott. Posted by Whysnow (6 years ago)

Post #1530 Fix to beacon light rattle sound. Posted by brenna98 (6 years ago)

Post #1626 Speaker amp settings Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider McSquid.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5578 4 years ago

Anyone know the height of a folded TNA (no legs)? I might be joining this club soon and I'd LOVE to know it will fit through the rear door of my car. Most games are too tall by an inch or two but I heard TNA is a little shorter?

#5584 4 years ago

Thanks so much! Now I can measure and know for sure.

#5590 4 years ago

Joined this club today! So excited!

2019-07-24 13.09.31 (resized).jpg2019-07-24 13.09.31 (resized).jpg2019-07-24 13.09.39 (resized).jpg2019-07-24 13.09.39 (resized).jpg
#5606 4 years ago

Is it possible to get a total play count if the game has only ever been on freeplay? All the coin audits are zero and I think the rest wipe with code updates

#5611 4 years ago

I'm on the latest beta code and I notice no issues with high score screen.

Only bug ive encountered is that if you tilt while inside the core or up top and the ball ends up in the left scoop, it doesn't come out until triggering a ball search.

#5617 4 years ago
Quoted from jaybeedee:

thenotrashcougar
Hi Scott,
Ball Search Loop after Tilt (1.3.1b3.) - posting here because the bug report form didn't seem to work on your site.
tilted on last ball (extra ball after ball 3).
I think on multiball or multiball just finished (but actually I can't be completely sure of that).
Machine went into ball search loop, even though all balls were in the trough.
I had to power of and it started up no trouble. Very frustrating because I was wanting it to complete so I could enter my name in high score - I'm new to the club and this was my best game so far - tilted as destroying reactor 4
But loving the game and appreciate the support you put in

I actually just had something similar happen. I too was able to softlock the game. I did it with a well timed late tilt. I think what happened was I shook the game to make an outlane save, got a danger, activated an inlane ball saver, couple seconds later a second danger, drained, and it tilted out with the ball in the drain. A second later the audio called out "ball saved"
then nothing happened. It went into a ball search loop with all balls in the trough. I manually ejected the balls and let them drain back into the trough but the game didn't resume no matter what we did. I'm also on 1.3.1b3

Not sure why the tilt is so slow to react on this game. I sometimes tilt out 10 seconds after the shake in question.

#5624 4 years ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

Can we get a option in the settings to turn on some crazy mystery awards like the instant game over, multiball, maybe a reverse reactor where you start on 9 and work down?, i just love this game as a party game and awesome random mystery awards can keep people on their toes

This sounds awesome as a "party mode"

If I had any feature requests it would be uneven team battles. 2v1 or 3v1. My casual friends would love to team up to take me down.

1 week later
#5641 4 years ago

I too would like to preorder 5 of these. totally serious.

#5649 4 years ago
Quoted from Skipnatty:

If you beat the game, don't let Scott know and/or see how...he will make the game harder because of you.

TheNoTrashCougar I beat it. Make it harder!

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/460415653

#5650 4 years ago

Anyone wanna sell their cassette tape OST? I didn't get one before they sold out :\

#5653 4 years ago
Quoted from pickleric:

Just watched part of your stream. FYI, super spinner does do something. It raises the reactor value when you rip the spinner.

Huh, Neat. Thanks for that info!

#5659 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyKT:

We still have some for sale. email me [email protected]

Nice! Email sent!

#5675 4 years ago
Quoted from HookedonPinonics:

I love reactor 4's song but don't get to hear it that often.

I have a similar problem, but with Reactor 1's music (Alpha Particles) I love it but reactor 1 goes critical so fast!

1 week later
#5706 4 years ago

How do the speedruns work? I would have imagined the times would be from when you press start to when you destroy reactor X. However my reactor 2 speedrun time is 8 seconds and my reactor 1 is something like 15 seconds. So that can't be it. Are they times from when you destroy the previous reactor? I love speedrunning and I want to start running this game so understanding the timer is step one. Might try to figure out how to get some splits running at some point.

#5709 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Time starts (I think) is from when reactor x is ready (needs to be overheated and destroyed) time is total to overheat and destroy the reactor.

So time starts when you hit the left scoop? That's seems rather arbitrary... Might have to not use the in game timer then. I'll try to get something running in livesplit

#5718 4 years ago

Yeah I wont be using the in game time for speed runs then. The time spent unlocking and starting the reactor needs to be included in the speedrun. Using the ingame timer will cut half of all game time out of the run. (alright not HALF as the first two phases of a reactor are typically the quickest.)

#5726 4 years ago

this is why speedruns need to include unlocking and starting the reactor.

#5734 4 years ago

Honestly, exactly when the reactor timers split is not important for speedrunning. The main problem with the current system is that there is unrecorded game time. I could have a 30 seconds speedrun with an hours gameplay in it.

If anyone has ever done any speed running before or follow speedrunning in general you are probably aware that, almost universally, time begins when start is pressed and ends when the player loses control of the game (or a agreed upon easily marked point.) At no point during the run can the timer stop. The exception to this is that some games are timed using their In Game Timers (IGT) which are not active during loading screens and menus. However, there is never any gameplay that is not timed using this method, or its not used.

Its not a huge problem. A game with unusable IGT is just timed using Real Time Attack (RTA). The only downside there is that it requires an external timer (no big deal), and the actual speedrunners aren't using the function that was supposedly made for them.

#5736 4 years ago

I think full reactor 1 speedruns would be a REALLY fun and popular category. Unfortunately, as it is you can spend several minutes setting up the quick take down with multiball and achieve 1-2 second "runs." These runs did not take 1-2 seconds so they are far less impressive as a result. They just required the right set of circumstances to be set up.

now a contest to see who could get the optimal 3 shots for reactor 1 completion (Super skill, orbit, white target) AND control their bounces to get it done quick? That would be fun indeed.

#5738 4 years ago
Quoted from iloveplywood:

Highest reactor destroyed? I've destroyed reactor five twice, but the last time was a couple of months ago and I fear I'm getting worse. I think five will be my reactor record to the end of time.

Oh is it flex time? OK I'll bite.

Keep at it and find the strategy that work for you. Learn the safest ways to make all the important shots. Practice your lane saves. You can get 6!
2019-07-24 17.02.59 (resized).jpg2019-07-24 17.02.59 (resized).jpg

#5741 4 years ago

I've started just parking the lane save on an outlane as soon as the ball is out of control. It took a few days to train myself to always switch sides with one flip. Honestly I don't even really nudge out of the outlane anymore as long as I have a lane save. I spend that time prepping it before I need it for sure.

Other than that, make sure to plan out your multiballs. Once a reactor is critical, let one rip, and try to finish the center bank afterwards. I don't find multiball helpful for the reactor core phase so I avoid it. After reactor 2 I don't shoot at anything but the lock when I have a reactor critical.

#5746 4 years ago
Quoted from Rob-T-800:

Anyone else have the issue where most shots to the left scoop don't actually make it in most the time?

Backhand it.

Edit: seriously even if the ball keeps popping out, if you backhand the shot it tends to pop out slightly into the upper playfield and then fall right back in.

#5779 4 years ago

Unpopular opinion: I DON'T want the TNA soundtrack on vinyl. The game was very clearly based on games from the 80s and no format is more appropriate in my opinion than the cassette. I'm excited to own it on cassette and I think it was the right choice. Just gotta dig out my old walkman now.

3 weeks later
#5847 4 years ago

I'm in for the next batch too

1 week later
#5889 4 years ago

I'm having an issue lately with the 3rd drop target not going down when hit trying to relight locks. (CPU control works fine.) Is that a common issue? Haven't had time to look under the hood yet.

3 weeks later
#5943 4 years ago

Here is my contribution to the greater TNA community: a Headphone Station.

After searching for a while I found a cheap unit that is a great fit. Its a volume knob and headphone switch all in one. a single button on top switches between your headphones and a pass through back out to the games amp (volume knob still works.) There exists a version of this unit without the microphone jack (and only 2 cables) but I couldn't find a US source and didn't want to wait a month for it to arrive. Check Ebay if that matters to you.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07QRFS5TQ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00

I just removed one of the coin mechs and ran the cables through the return slot so I didn't have to drill any holes. I considered drilling and installing a desk cable pass through but decided on this instead.

I modeled up a leg mount with Headphone hook and uploaded to Thingiverse so you can 3Dprint your own.
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3935500

You can attach the unit to the mount however you want. I used screws, but it has enough surface area that you could glue or double side tape it on.

Releasing this mod for free. Hope you guys enjoy it. I am no longer banned from playing TNA after the wife goes to bed!
2019-10-24 12.19.54 (resized).jpg2019-10-24 12.19.54 (resized).jpg2019-10-24 12.20.27 (resized).jpg2019-10-24 12.20.27 (resized).jpg

3 weeks later
#6038 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Great idea.
When does the speed timer start exactly? Is it as soon as the reactor is active?

It starts when you hit the scoop and start the reactor.

As someone who actually wants to speedrun this game, I still find this unfortunate. All gameplay needs to be timed.

1 month later
#6124 4 years ago
Quoted from joelbob:

If anyone is wondering what Titan Glow rubbers look like on TNA, the answer is awesome! I wasn't a fan of the green plastic protectors as it made all the grey graphics look yellow, but these bands add a similar look and still give that cool green glow when you set your multiball to blue.[quoted image]

Wow those look great. Does Titan have any other glow colors? I suddenly need glow purple

1 month later
#6251 4 years ago

Still having a few issues in the latest beta when a game is aborted and restarted. None that bother me too much, but I figured Id report them.

about 70% of the time if a game is aborted and another game is begun, the skill shot for ball 1 player 1 is not available. no light in the lanes, and secret skillshot does not work.

on rare occasion a pop bumper hit will cause the shaker motor to become stuck on. destroying a reactor usually fixes this, but not always. This seems to happen more if the game has had aborted and restarted games since its power cycle

#6255 4 years ago

Finally beat Total Power Annihilation! Almost did it with a spare ball, but with 1 target left the Powerball made a screaming fast B line for the drain, as they do.

86274053_734399591163_3493293735893008384_o (resized).jpg86274053_734399591163_3493293735893008384_o (resized).jpg
1 month later
#6310 4 years ago
Quoted from TonLoc777:

Can you make it yell “LIONMAN” if you hit it That would be hilarious

No (licensing) but YOU can yell it when you hit the shot

1 week later
#6371 4 years ago

TheNoTrashCougar Did you have a chance to fix the skill shot not activating when the previous game is aborted? I believe there were a few other issues reported a while back related to game restarts such as the shaker motor being stuck on.

Also while i got you here:
- why is the fluorescent pink protector kit not available in a full set like the green?
- is this the scoop used in TNA? https://www.pinballlife.com/scoop-weldment-assembly.html

#6390 4 years ago
Quoted from joelbob:

Did anyone else watch DeadFlip’s 20 person Iron Maiden Steam? It looked to be a ton of fun as they were all competing with different challenges. Anyone want to try to set this up for TNA? I don’t have a multi cam streaming setup but could easily do a single cam Zoom call.

Im in. no idea how to set it up though

#6428 4 years ago
Quoted from luckycreature:

Just discovered the game over you win new option for mystery awards. Is that actually achievable?

No. There are many fake mystery awards. I mean.... YEAH and you can also get 42 extra balls!

#6483 4 years ago

For those who think the shaker is too intense: I removed one of the two shaker weights a while ago. Its still plenty strong but gave me a "lower than low" option.

#6522 4 years ago

I'll also be buying a pink set. Not sure if I'll use it, but I want to experiment

#6527 4 years ago

My general strategy that works well is to aim too start multiball for every critical reactor. use multiball to destroy it, and then carry it into the keypad step. If i can manage a scoop that's nice, but multiball is not very useful for the activated reactor phase. use that phase for single ball and relighting locks.

#6538 4 years ago

After updating I had to disable my shaker motor. I removed one of the weights, had it on low, and it's still too powerful now. My wife gets mad. Before I updated half weight + low was fine.

#6561 4 years ago

Anyone know if Spooky/TNA speaker panels can be bought anywhere?

#6613 3 years ago
Quoted from yyyyyikes:

The machine was on location for a while, and the lock 2 drop push down coil wasn't making the target drop, so it kept trying and trying moving the ball that was resting on it - i eventually upped the coil power level to max on that drop which made it drop 9 times out of 10 - it is actually a lot better now, seems to have worn itself in. Annoyingly, it would only happen when the playfield was flat (or near as dammit) so trying to work out why the mech wasn't resetting was nearly impossible. It was totally lined up, tight and seemed exactly the same as the other two. Just thought a cliffy might just help stop the wear spreading and they are pretty tidy as they only sit on the back edge of the hole. May order some anyhow, as I do own a Cactus and may well need them!

I had an issue with my drop target not going down a while back. I ended up cutting a few turns off of a spring that was slightly too long. It was a strange fix but I haven't had an issue since. I forget what the long spring was interfering with.

#6616 3 years ago
Quoted from joelbob:

Last night joniano and I got on a Zoom call together where we competed against each other with some different TNA challenges. Overall it was a blast! If anyone wants to do this please let me know and I will set up another call. Here is what we did.
1.Set our games to 1 reactor and raced to blow it up. Awesome way to start it up. It would be awesome if we could set it to act like reactor 9 so there were more shots to have to hit.
2. Race to start multiball. This was very fast.
3. Race to hit a mystery shot. This ended up being more of a challenge than I expected. You have to hit RAD and then the scoop but if you drain your RAD progress is lost. This was surprisingly fun as you never really aim for this.
4. Race to start super spinner. This was also a good challenge because if you drain you lose all progress and have to start over. It would be cool if the display showed how many spins away you were. Another fun challenge.
At this point a part on joniano’s machine broke so we couldn’t continue but we had other challenges planned like:
-first to 500k
-best score after 3mins
-best score with only 1 ball
-high score with one handed play
Once again this was a ton of fun and I’d be happy to set this up again for others to participate! Also if there are other challenges people can think of please let me know.

So sad I missed this! Next time for sure!

1 week later
#6648 3 years ago

Still holding out hope for a speedrun mode that counts all in game time (unlocking and starting the reactor)

#6656 3 years ago

Had a great time playing joelbob's TNA challenges last night. Highly recommend joining in and playing with us! Here is the live stream vod

#6660 3 years ago

Some of y'all need this shirt I guess

crimpin_aint_easy_t_shirt-rfffb73797a454fec95f185552ad0601e_k2gr0_704 (resized).jpgcrimpin_aint_easy_t_shirt-rfffb73797a454fec95f185552ad0601e_k2gr0_704 (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#6730 3 years ago

Weird request:

Anyone have a CAD file/drawing of a TNA playfield? I'm using a lot of the same parts (PBL) for my sonic homebrew's lower third but my spacing is all off. I COULD rip my TNA apart to measure it all, but if it already exists it would save me a ton of time. Maybe even @thenotrashcougar? Can't hurt to ask I guess.

#6740 3 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

I cannot think of a funny way to answer this, but no, I cannot give out my IP. Sorry for the lack of a funny response.
--Scott

No worries my dude, though you owe me a joke I guess

#6784 3 years ago

There is more to the super spinner than I think you guys realize....
The super spinner also increases the amount of advance on the reactor core. Whether it is heating it up, or increasing the value. It makes the spinner very important when activated, especially in later reactors where the cool down time is a bit faster.

--Scott

Does this mean hitting the spinner more will cause the slings and targets inside the reactor to add more value per hit? That would be good information. I had been wishing super spinner gave 1% per spin or something.

#6831 3 years ago
Quoted from herg:

If you have a son... and that son almost never plays pinball... and he asks to play pinball with you out of the blue... drop whatever you're doing and play with him.
I felt kinda bad since he ended up sitting and watching a lot, but he did join in on the celebration.
First time starting reactor 7, and man, it's getting tough to keep heating that thing up at that point.
[quoted image]

When playing with someone of lesser skill, consider giving them 3 players to play and yourself 1. When I play with my wife she gets players 1-3 and I get player 4 to help even playtime.

#6842 3 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

Are talking 3 individual players or can you have mismatched teams in vs mode?

3 individual players. Works on every machine. I wish we had 3 on 1 co-op

1 month later
#6931 3 years ago

Disagree on always multiball. Time multiball release for critical reactor phase, use it to finish reactor and keypad for the next reactor. If you still have it running, keep going obviously, but the scoop and reactor core steps are easier in single ball. Get the reactor critical before working on relighting locks.

#6945 3 years ago
Quoted from d0n:

Now THAT would have been awesome! a row of 3 spinners in the left orbit! I don't think anyone has ever done that. Maybe in the future "vault edition" LOL
This game is so rare & difficult to find used that a vault edition makes sense.
I'd love to see more "hoopla" when the target is hit and multiball starts. Something... anything to make it seem like a big deal. Starting multiball on TNA is a lot like starting herman multiball in Munsters. Nothing happens except the balls release. Could something be added in a code revision? thenotrashcougar thanks for entertaining my questions.

I'm doing this in my next homebrew for theme integration haha

#6947 3 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

On later reactors if heating core with right orbit lit only, I will use a vacant lock to get to the core by stealing a lanes skillshot away from the auto launch.

If I am making an honest attempt at a good game instead of just playing for fun the auto-plunger only touches the ball during multiball when im otherwise busy, and even then sometimes I trap up and try to plunge saved balls into the core.

#6948 3 years ago
Quoted from d0n:

You mean like when the gameplay completely stops for 5 or 6 seconds while each reactor becomes activated?

Thank god that is skippable. Honestly the way it is setup is perfect. I LOVE that skipping it doesn't skip the 3 pulse light/sound show that is amazing!

#6949 3 years ago
Quoted from joelbob:

valid point.
So what would you add? There is already a speech call out, the music and GI changes.

I would add a special callout for when all 3 balls come out of the lock STDM

#6950 3 years ago

I did not put one there because it would have interfered with the launch ramp and there was not really much room to put one in. Chose to make it a 1 spinner game and I think it turned out great!
--Scott

1 spinner was the right call. I wish it was more valuable though. Chaining left orbit loops at crazy speed is fun but not valuable enough to be worth the risk.

1 month later
#7057 3 years ago
Quoted from jaybeedee:

So I am having a weird problem with my drop target 2, where it will not drop, although the coil is working, the opto and switched all seem to be behaving correctly. I have tried adjusting the brass component that pushes the drop target.
The strange thing is that if the game has been switched off overnight (or for a while) it will work perfectly. After about 30 minutes play it will then when I get to the end of game with a ball in the drop-target it will try and free the ball, but not be able to release it. It generates a backward force flicking the ball back into the top target (or into the right scoop if the top target is dropped).
TNA usually drives me crazy in a good way, but this is driving me crazy in a bad way.

I had a similar issue with one of my drops, I took it apart to clean it only to find it was totally clean. I ended up needing to trim a few windings off of the small spring in order to get the mech functioning properly. It wasn't worn out or anything, just a bit too long in its fully compressed form. Haven't had an issue since I did this.

5 months later
#7651 3 years ago

So this happened tonight.

Total Nuclear Annihilation Speedrun in 15:35 (WR)

#7654 3 years ago

OMG WOW.. You are definitely a skilled player. I would bet that is the world record speed run. What was the final number that the game logged in the high score table?
Also... WTF, 1 powerball? Are you crazy?
Love it. Thank you for sharing.
--Scott

The game logged 719 for this run. As I've mentioned before, this timer doesn't reflect the speedrun time since it doesnt time all gameplay as far as I understand.

Yes I am 100% crazy and that is why it has 1 Powerball. Just to screw with me and make it inconsistent :p

#7655 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I've got a powerball in mine as well but I'm nowhere near as good as he is. Everytime the powerball launches, I'm like, "Oh, CRAP...."

I often also have this feeling don't worry.

2 weeks later
#7660 3 years ago
Quoted from Joey_Bada_Bing:

Hey guys, I have a switch acting funny. It’s the E rollover in the top CORE section. When I go into switch test mode it’s fine Everytime I roll a ball over it but during gameplay it registers intermittently/rarely at all. Thoughts ?

Did you test with a ball during switch test or your finger?

1 week later
#7687 3 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Backhand shots work best for me. I don’t get a whole lot of rejects but most come from the right flipper with a straight on powerful shot. Those I look at like a “Bally brick” from a classic drop target( seems like a perfect shot but gets rejected) the solution is to go for an imperfect shot.

This^ I find that the backhand is even easier if the ball has a bit of a running inlane start as oppose to a full cradle

2 weeks later
#7761 3 years ago

Hi Everyone! Tomorrow night at 8PM EST I (TheCephaloPod) will be hosting a TNA challenge night along side WildDogArcade, Fliptronic, CosmicCottageArcade, and special guest TheNoTrashCougar . We will be streaming on all 4 channels so feel free to drop in and check it out!
You can watch any of the streams at these links:

https://www.twitch.tv/fliptronic
https://www.twitch.tv/cosmiccottagearcade
https://www.twitch.tv/wilddogarcade
https://www.twitch.tv/thecephalopod

Or watch all 4 at this link (and choose audio from any one):
https://multistre.am/.../cosmiccottagearcade/layout12/

We hope to see you there!

1 month later
#7802 2 years ago
Quoted from Good-Times:

Just wanted to chime in to say I love the back story to how TNA came about, I love that Scott is active in this thread, and I hope to acquire one shortly after having a play recently.
Also, why doesn't any other manufacturer seem to take audio quality as seriously as Spooky? The sound system blew me away! I'm a bit of an audiophile and usually swap out speakers and connect my 18" sub to my pins, but this performs so well out of the box I was astounded. Well done Scott & Spooky!

Its secretly just a jukebox. TheNoTrashCougar tacked on a pinball game after the fact to increase the market size. Doesn't even have ramps <3

6 months later
#8111 2 years ago

It's short notice, but join myself and Scott Danesi today at ~1:47pm eastern as pinball joins it's first charity speedrunning event! "Fast Pace for Head Space" benefiting Take This! I will be speedrunning 9 reactors on Total Nuclear Annihilation, and if we raise enough money we may even make some breakfast!

https://tiltify.com/+fast-pace-for-headspace/fast-pace-for-headspace

FJIMG_20211103_235258 (resized).jpgFJIMG_20211103_235258 (resized).jpgFJIMG_20211104_182323 (resized).jpgFJIMG_20211104_182323 (resized).jpg
#8119 2 years ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

How did this go? I would like to see the archive. Did you post one? If so, link, please. Thanks.
Oops! Perhaps the link is right under my nose!

It went great! Hopefully we will have a better youtube archive later on, but for now the link MutterFudder posted is the best place to watch.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1197697670?t=04h29m08s

Run starts after introductions:
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1197697670?t=04h39m53s

#8151 2 years ago

Looks like you wouldn't need to remove that cliffy completely, just cut off the tab that protects the back edge. That edge doesn't take as much abuse, and cannot be seen normally anyways.

5 months later
#8456 1 year ago

Awesome! Great job beating reactor 9!!! That high score entry is how many cumulative seconds it took you to beat each reactor. It is basically a total reactor uptime from unlock to destroy for each reactor. Now see if you can do it faster! I forgot what the current world record speed run was, but I can ask around. I think Ryan McQuaid is currently the fastest.
--Scott

Current World Record is 15:35 Real Time Attack. Cant use the in-game timers for speedruns until you change them to include all gameplay time, or add a global game timer <3

https://speedrunpinball.com/

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

8,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
Vandalia, OH
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
ScottieIA Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 43.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Nerd Decals

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

9,990 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Happy Valley, OR
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pensacola, FL
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Apron Envy

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider McSquid.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/total-nuclear-annihilation-cluball-welcome?tu=McSquid and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.