(Topic ID: 195784)

Total Nuclear Annihilation Club...Welcome to the future!

By Pinballlew

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11,945 posts
  • 769 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by punkin
  • Topic is favorited by 324 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2177 (resized).jpeg
56456889klyykk_blank1_640 (resized).jpg
56456889999 (resized).jpg
yellow-640 (resized).jpg
20240406_185845 (resized).jpg
20240406_185951 (resized).jpg
IMG_1758 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1709 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_3405 (resized).jpeg
20240310_214233 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #158 The email with purchase details. Posted by Pinballlew (6 years ago)

Post #159 Video with art. Posted by Aurich (6 years ago)

Post #391 Order mirror blades and spooky will install them. Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (6 years ago)

Post #419 Software update for TNA announced by Scott Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (6 years ago)

Post #529 A game play video. Posted by Owlnonymous (6 years ago)

Post #790 Note about early batch of LEDs that had high fail rate - since corrected Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (6 years ago)

Post #854 New podcast on TNA with Scott. Posted by Whysnow (6 years ago)

Post #1530 Fix to beacon light rattle sound. Posted by brenna98 (6 years ago)

Post #1626 Speaker amp settings Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider GhostThruster.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17 6 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

I wonder what % of the (300?) AMH/RZ buyers are repeat buyers who could order today.

I'm one of the RZ repeat buyers

#25 6 years ago

42 here.

#83 6 years ago
Quoted from hocuslocus:

did they say when they were going to start production? I'm sure it's listed somewhere.

They haven't said.

#114 6 years ago
Quoted from He-Man40:

I'm in!
But the wait was killer!

Wow they weren't kidding when they said 2017. What is this? 2 days after the stream?

3 months later
#452 6 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

It doesn't seem like they are, which is ok, but we should be at 30s or 40s if they were I would think.

I'm 42 and haven't heard anything yet so not sure how many they are building a week at the moment.

1 week later
#488 6 years ago

Man, I can't wait to pick mine up. It has been a fairly easy wait for me up until this point but now I can't stop thinking about it. Here's to hoping for an early Christmas present!

#504 6 years ago

KT told me this morning that my game, #42, is going on the line next week. Looks like people around here may get it before Christmas. Once it starts on the line, I’ve no clue how long it takes to build and test.

1 week later
#634 6 years ago
Quoted from Wallofnoise:

Hahah you guys are enablers! The grand down payment is a good idea. I've gone through a Pinball distributor in the past, but never a NIB from the manufacturer. Is it normal to go straight through Spooky for their pins? I'll definitely consider it a bit more!

Yep, I bought RZ directly from them. This time I chose to go with Kingpin as he is a really stand up guy in the community and helped me load RZ into the car at Spooky HQ . I know there are 2 other distributors and I don’t think you can go wrong with any of them.

#712 6 years ago

For anyone wondering, my game went on the line almost two weeks ago. I had inquired about it earlier this week and Chris (Kingpin) told me that it should be ready next week and they should have a better answer for me on Monday. So looks like about 2-3 weeks from when it hits the line to completion.

#765 6 years ago

#42 is boxed and ready for pick up. Heading over tomorrow

4 weeks later
#1122 6 years ago

I've got a question. On my TNA, the far left outlane LED for the ball save is pink while every other LED is white. It throws me off every time I go to activate it because I'm flipping through looking for white. This is for the first level ball save too, I believe the second level they all become pink but cannot confirm that right now. My top left LED above the reactor is also pink while the others are white. Is this intentional or a bug in the code? Maybe a hardware issue?

#1124 6 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

In the service menu there is an Led Test All function that cycles all lamps from red-green-blue-white to see if any are bad.
Here is the service menu from Scotts site.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aSgg0qcKKcDFkbjDG7nAinKusHFwuXMu/view

Oh great, I'll try this later. Thank you!

#1127 6 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

You will find that the ones with pink also have no green. Remove those bulbs from the game and reflow the solder on all four pins on each bulb. That should bring them back to life. If it doesn't spooky will gladly replace them. It's a known issue with the early release games.

Ok, I thought it might be something like this. I'll give it a go and see if it helps. Thank you.

1 week later
#1238 6 years ago

Last night I went to town on making adjustments to the game. The stand-ups were really stiff right out of the box and without a strong, direct hit they wouldn't register. I adjusted those to where basically a slight tap will register and it made the game a lot easier - I made it to reactor 5 as soon as I put the game back together. I'm not sure if I prefer getting stuck around Reactor 2-3 due to losing balls trying to bash the destroy RAD standups or if I prefer them being easier to complete and making it farther into the game..

Could also be that I just had a really good game and the difficulty hasn't really changed much.

1 week later
#1381 6 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

Haha! I’m so confused by launching a car into space not sure of the why.

What you should be asking is why not?

#1382 6 years ago

duplicate

starman (resized).jpgstarman (resized).jpg

1 month later
#2169 6 years ago
Quoted from OnTheSnap:

So the strangest thing happened to my TNA today.
We got it last night. I but 50 games on it. Everything was great.
My 9 year old got up and started playing. On her second game the machine was stuck in a ball search.
I had a look and only 3 balls in the trough. Hmm. No balls anywhere on the table or in any scoops.
I pulled the playfield up. Looked through the case. No balls laying in the bottom of the box. Anywhere.
How could ball 4 disappear into thin air? I added a 4th and playing it again.
Totally stumped where ball 4 could hide?

Definitely look under the slings. Has happened to me on both RZ and TNA a few times.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Vandalia, OH
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
ScottieIA Mods

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 43.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Nerd Decals

Machine - For Sale
Valley Center, KS
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Apron Envy

$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, DE
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider GhostThruster.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/total-nuclear-annihilation-cluball-welcome?tu=GhostThruster and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.