(Topic ID: 195784)

Total Nuclear Annihilation Club...Welcome to the future!

By Pinballlew

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_3405 (resized).jpeg
20240310_214233 (resized).jpg
20240310_214123 (resized).jpg
20240310_214158 (resized).jpg
20240310_214519 (resized).jpg
20240310_142704 (resized).jpg
IMG_3820 (resized).jpeg
20221212_214152 (resized).jpg
Untitled22ja112 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 11,929 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 239.
#401 6 years ago

Hello all.. #204 here.

I’ve never owned a pin with mirror blades. I assume it makes the play field feel larger?

Waiting for this game is going to be painful. I debated too long. Oh well. Hopefully I’ll find one on route near me so I can get a taste.

#402 6 years ago

Stole this from the GOTG thread. Whos gonna be the first to do this to their TNA? Legs, rails, lockdown....

maxresdefault (resized).jpgmaxresdefault (resized).jpg

#403 6 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Stole this from the GOTG thread. Whos gonna be the first to do this to their TNA? Legs, rails, lockdown....

iridescent looks so cool!

#404 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinballlew:

iridescent looks so cool!

They call is "neo chrome" i guess. I would love to see this on a TNA.

#405 6 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Not sure it's a "DanesiSave" Definitely a filthy death save for sure.
Side note: the video quality was *top notch*

Yes, it's just a Death Save. I was just being cheeky with the "DanesiSave". Thanks about the video quality. I have my gear listed under my normal stream.

#406 6 years ago

Who is going to make some target decals for the grid, RAD and red DESTROY targets? I'm ready to buy.

#407 6 years ago

Clean targets look so great on this game.

#408 6 years ago

New video posted "Inside the Spooky Pinball factory during Total Nuclear Annihilation production"

Let me know what you think

Jeremy

#409 6 years ago
Quoted from PM_Jeremy:

Great video. Great game. Thank you.

LTG : )

#410 6 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Great video. Great game. Thank you.
LTG : )

Excellent feedback, thank you Lloyd.

#411 6 years ago
Quoted from PM_Jeremy:

Niiice video! Spooky’s production facility looks like a professional assembly line but still small enough to focus on quality for each and every machine!
Now i can appreciate my coming TNA even more

#412 6 years ago

Keep up the fun videos. The more TNA and Spooky we see, the better.

#413 6 years ago
Quoted from Ben1981:

Niiice video! Spooky’s production facility looks like a professional assembly line but still small enough to focus on quality for each and every machine!
Now i can appreciate my coming TNA even more

Thank you for the positive feedback

#414 6 years ago
Quoted from chill:

Keep up the fun videos. The more TNA and Spooky we see, the better.

Thanks, I agree

#415 6 years ago

Hulu has a new original movie called Future Man which seems to go along with the theme of TNA about a guy that’s recruited to go into the future to save humanity. Will report back after watching.

#416 6 years ago

So last night Owlnonymous streamed his TNA on Twitch.tv with v1.0.6 beta code in it. It worked really well. I am planning on dropping that code update today. Changelog coming soon.
--Scott

#417 6 years ago

Nine days til I get to play this game at Ayce Gogi. Very excited. These vids and streams are awesome.

Great work here, Scott, with everything.

#418 6 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

So last night Owlnonymous streamed his TNA on Twitch.tv with v1.0.6 beta code in it. It worked really well. I am planning on dropping that code update today. Changelog coming soon.
--Scott

The VOD Scott is talking about. We install the mirror blades in the begining of the VOD, and gameplay starts at 24 minutes in. https://www.twitch.tv/videos/201338740?t=03m56s

I will do another late night stream tonight or tomorrow with the finalized 1.0.6, which has additional changes from the 1.0.5.6 that I streamed.

#419 6 years ago

Hey Guys,
Here it is! This is a decent sized update for Total Nuclear Annihilation. Many bug fixes and new features were added. Please see the changelog below for a detailed list.

Changelog:

## Bugs Fixed ##
– Spelling error for Extra Ball Reactor settings in service menu fixed
– Fixed bug where ball could get stuck behind a drop target if multiball ends at the same time
the ball gets stuck.
– Fixed flipper hold booster level bug
– Bonus credits are not stored as service credits anymore
– Replay was auto-adjusting fixed type replays, this is now corrected
– Burn in properly shuts down when exiting service mode
– Base display blanking issues fixed
– Fixed extra ball numeric display glitch issue
– Fixed issue with orbits not lighting correctly all of the time on alternation
– Fixed Extra Ball percent calculation
– Fixed D Target when it would sometimes flash double the speed of the other Critical kill targets

## Features Added / Modifications ##
– System Date/Time adjustment added to the Utilities menu in the service mode (for accurate timestamps)
– Core stand-up targets will max out reactor value if completed in order
– Shaker intensity setting added to service menu
– Massive shaker motor integration improvement
– Tilt debounce now more configurable and renamed to Tilt Bob Settle Time ms
– Added Total Coin Count to Audits
– Knocker now fires when extra ball is earned and configurable in service menu
– Bonus credits tracked separately in game audits
– Small lighting updates
– Added attract mode ball search timeout as to not unnecessarily heat up any coils if switches fail
– New Mystery Award – Light Locks only when locks are not lit
– Added initial support for interactive lighted speaker grills
– Jackpot point value displays immediately when Jackpot is earned
– Added support for failed or flaky drop target switches
– Short ball save added when reactor destroyed, can be turned off in service menu
– Secret Skillshot added (adds additional time on ballsaver and 40,000 points)
– Added shoot again text on the LCD, I forgot to add this originally

## Download Link ##
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1I4VG2ghR9FV_cEW2jpNHspmJ_OWnMPwH

More info on how to update your machine on tapinball.com.

Thanks!
--Scott

#420 6 years ago

Sweet!

#421 6 years ago

Is there midnight madness? The clock settings update made me think of it. I don't know why, but I love games with midnight madness. I've always wished TZ and TAF had them.

#422 6 years ago
Quoted from hepgeek:

Is there midnight madness? The clock settings update made me think of it. I don't know why, but I love games with midnight madness. I've always wished TZ and TAF had them.

No Midnight Madness at this time. I can add it to my maybe list, but not really sure it would be worth the time it would take to program it.
--Scott

#423 6 years ago

Just keeps getting better and better!

#424 6 years ago

Anyone in the 30’s get their call yet? I know production is ramping up but it’s looking like my 81 won’t be getting here by Xmas...

#425 6 years ago
Quoted from Pmaino:

Anyone in the 30’s get their call yet? I know production is ramping up but it’s looking like my 81 won’t be getting here by Xmas...

Not me but I'm 39 or 38

#426 6 years ago
Quoted from genex:

Not me but I'm 39 or 38

Bummer. Hopefully you get the call soon. Let us know!

#427 6 years ago

I was told when I placed my order my #119 probably in Jan sometime.

#428 6 years ago
Quoted from Pmaino:

Bummer. Hopefully you get the call soon. Let us know!

I’m watching you two. I’m in the middle of you. Still wishing or this year.

#429 6 years ago

Looks great Scott! So nice to see you keep making improvements fixes to the game

I had a question regarding the bonus presentation at the end of the each ball, and if you had any thoughts about changing it.

One of the most enjoyable things on early SS pins is watching the lighted bonus playfield inserts countdown & hearing the unique sounds at the end of your ball. Some bonus countdowns on games like Space Shuttle, Seawitch, Flash Gordon really execute this very well. It's just so satisfying to watch your ball bonus rack up your score after you drain. IMO that effect would fit perfectly with TNA.

I mean you already have those lighted bonus inserts on the playfield (which is a pretty rare thing these days), but now they just sparkle randomly with the other playfield lights while the used ball save bonus, reactor bonus & standard bonus scores are displayed on the LCD. Just seems like those playfield bonus inserts & the bonus presentation could be better implemented? Perhaps you could add a bonus inserts countdown effect, then hear the booming bass & sparkle effect?

IDK.... something to think about. Just throwing ideas your way. The game kicks serious ass

#430 6 years ago

I agree! Would love to see a great bonus count up at end of ball, plus ability to make it go faster with flipper button press.

Good bonus count up is so satisfying

#431 6 years ago

Well I got the green light from old lady to buy the TNA. Probably to keep me from asking her for some TNA.

#432 6 years ago
Quoted from StylesBitchly:

Well I got the green light from old lady to buy the TNA. Probably to keep me from asking her for some TNA.

Lol. You just have to beat them into submission. My old lady is holding on strong at the moment

#433 6 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

One of the most enjoyable things on early SS pins is watching the lighted bonus playfield inserts countdown & hearing the unique sounds at the end of your ball. Some bonus countdowns on games like Space Shuttle, Seawitch, Flash Gordon really execute this very well. It's just so satisfying to watch your ball bonus rack up your score after you drain. IMO that effect would fit perfectly with TNA.

This is a great idea. If you max the bonus countdown ala Quick Silver you could get a bonus destroyed reactor or something (destroy the reactor you were working on before you drained, might want to have the ability to toggle that off in settings). Would be awesome for max bonus.

#434 6 years ago

Yeah Quicksilver is another excellent example of a sweet bonus countdown effect

#435 6 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

Looks great Scott! So nice to see you keep making improvements fixes to the game
I had a question regarding the bonus presentation at the end of the each ball, and if you had any thoughts about changing it.
I mean you already have those lighted bonus inserts on the playfield (which is a pretty rare thing these days), but now they just sparkle randomly with the other playfield lights while the used ball save bonus, reactor bonus & standard bonus scores are displayed on the LCD. Just seems like those playfield bonus inserts & the bonus presentation could be better implemented? Perhaps you could add a bonus inserts countdown effect, then hear the booming bass & sparkle effect?
IDK.... something to think about. Just throwing ideas your way. The game kicks serious ass

Great idea, but if it's done I'd love an opportunity to skip it with a double flip. TnA looks so satisfying to me because it appeals to my impatient nature of waiting. The scoop super quick kick out! The speed of the ball coming back etc etc.

#436 6 years ago

Well, it's official. Deposit sent!
I'm in!!

#437 6 years ago
Quoted from StylesBitchly:

Well, it's official. Deposit sent!
I'm in!!

Nice! did you get a number?

#438 6 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Nice! did you get a number?

Not yet. I'll post it when I do.

#439 6 years ago

KT just let me know mine is boxed up already! I've pimped mine with the lot, shaker, knocker, mirror blades, custom pingulp and pink sackrack. Hopefully the speaker lights are ready soon.

I wonder when they'll arrive over here? Exciting times!

#440 6 years ago
Quoted from iEatHands:

KT just let me know mine is boxed up already! I've pimped mine with the lot, shaker, knocker, mirror blades, custom pingulp and pink sackrack. Hopefully the speaker lights are ready soon.
I wonder when they'll arrive over here? Exciting times!

What number are you?

#441 6 years ago
Quoted from Pmaino:

What number are you?

Australian ones are built in a different order than normal numbers, but there are only 8 of them so it's not going to hold normal ones up.

#442 6 years ago

If I want the options from pinball life how do I get them added?

Neil.

#443 6 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

If I want the options from pinball life how do I get them added?
Neil.

Order them and have them shipped to spooky. Make sure to note the # of your machine.

#444 6 years ago

Thinking of pulling the trigger. What is the current lead time from order to receipt?

#445 6 years ago

If you put in now, i would guess probably March or April 2018. I'm hoping mine comes at the end of January, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's later than that. I am 163.

#446 6 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

Thinking of pulling the trigger. What is the current lead time from order to receipt?

I don’t know, if 10 made per week and 150 in front that sounds like 4 months from now.

#447 6 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I don’t know, if 10 made per week and 140 in front that sounds like 3-4 months from now

Are they up to 10 per week production? That’s awesome if so.

#448 6 years ago

I really want to play the production version before I decide. I only play the prototype a while back at an expo. Anyone have a list of ones already on location or soon to be on location near dallas??

#449 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Are they up to 10 per week production? That’s awesome if so.

It doesn't seem like they are, which is ok, but we should be at 30s or 40s if they were I would think.

#450 6 years ago

I’m fine waiting at number 150’s need to save up a few dollars.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
There are 11,929 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 239.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/total-nuclear-annihilation-cluball-welcome/page/9 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.