(Topic ID: 195784)

Total Nuclear Annihilation Club...Welcome to the future!

By Pinballlew

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_3405 (resized).jpeg
20240310_214233 (resized).jpg
20240310_214123 (resized).jpg
20240310_214158 (resized).jpg
20240310_214519 (resized).jpg
20240310_142704 (resized).jpg
IMG_3820 (resized).jpeg
20221212_214152 (resized).jpg
Untitled22ja112 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 11,929 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 239.
#252 6 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

And he's really good at it too! Turning over support to anyone else was something I was terrified to do. I would answer tech at 1 a.m. on New Years night (really did that). I've always gone out of my way to help anyone be happy with their game, and we still do that here. Chris is one hard working and crazy knowledgeable dude... we are lucky to have him.

sounds like it is time to ask for a raise...

#253 6 years ago

Life is good! Thanks for bringing this to Madison Hilton!

20171007_152053 (resized).jpg20171007_152053 (resized).jpg

#254 6 years ago

Production prototype!!! It's party time!

20171007_162240 (resized).jpg20171007_162240 (resized).jpg

#255 6 years ago

20171007_162209 (resized).jpg20171007_162209 (resized).jpg

#256 6 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Que pasa! Por qué no me invitaron?

#257 6 years ago
Quoted from Goonie:

that's what I was thinking to

#258 6 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Terminator eye reflection in the glass

#259 6 years ago

¿Que paso?

IMG_9999 (resized).JPGIMG_9999 (resized).JPG

#260 6 years ago
Quoted from Goonie:

Quoted from Tilt:

that's what I was thinking to

You know you guys are always welcome at my house , these pics are not from my house .

20171007_161405 (resized).jpg20171007_161405 (resized).jpg

#261 6 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

You know you guys are always welcome at my house , these pics are not from my house .

see you next week buddy

#262 6 years ago

Just took a dollar from Charlie and Bangerjay.

#263 6 years ago

One more , just because..

20171007_203929 (resized).jpg20171007_203929 (resized).jpg

#264 6 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Just took a dollar from Charlie and Bangerjay.

You're my new hero, Doug!!

#265 6 years ago

I finally made the leap. Order #195! Getting close to that 200 mark. It came down to GB Prem, SW Prem and TNA. Wanted to get something a little different from my other Sterns (TWD, MET). Hopefully I made the right choice. Looks amazing!!!

#266 6 years ago

Thanks PinballSTAR Joe for bringing TNA to the York show! It was a highlight for me this year ... I absolutely loved the game and couldn’t stop “getting in line for it”. Haha.

And thanks for the great chat TheNoTrashCougar / Scott - glad you were there.
Regards !
Chris

7C77E115-B800-48FD-915C-BDDAE826FF4E (resized).jpeg7C77E115-B800-48FD-915C-BDDAE826FF4E (resized).jpeg

5199FA9B-D55E-434A-BCAF-C504C3BB7E06 (resized).jpeg5199FA9B-D55E-434A-BCAF-C504C3BB7E06 (resized).jpeg

996CFFA6-355C-41CB-8665-62B2DB3076E8 (resized).jpeg996CFFA6-355C-41CB-8665-62B2DB3076E8 (resized).jpeg

9447BCD4-F53F-4F49-83D0-04F4C5D97110 (resized).jpeg9447BCD4-F53F-4F49-83D0-04F4C5D97110 (resized).jpeg

#267 6 years ago
Quoted from RefugeNate:

I finally made the leap. Order #195! Getting close to that 200 mark. It came down to GB Prem, SW Prem and TNA. Wanted to get something a little different from my other Sterns (TWD, MET). Hopefully I made the right choice. Looks amazing!!!

I believe TNA is a great *different* pin to most collections. I wish that I had more different pins, but can't see what to get rid of. With myself it came down to TNA or AFMr. I think TNA will be a lot more rare fro what thats worth, and much different than my other pins.

#268 6 years ago
Quoted from RefugeNate:

I finally made the leap. Order #195! Getting close to that 200 mark.

Wow surprised we're not above 200 yet. Pretty sure that'll change in the next day or two after the Pinball Life party. Anyone know where we're at in line for actual shipped units? Other than Whysnow and the one at York, I haven't seen any other unboxing pics yet.

The anticipation continues...

#269 6 years ago
Quoted from RefugeNate:

You made the right choice.

Quoted from japespin:

Wow surprised we're not above 200 yet. Pretty sure that'll change in the next day or two after the Pinball Life party. Anyone know where we're at in line for actual shipped units? Other than whysnow and the one at York, I haven't seen any other unboxing pics yet.

I think either during or after the Open House, they will announce shipments. Again, just my speculation, but it makes sense (to me in my own little head).

#270 6 years ago
Quoted from japespin:

Wow surprised we're not above 200 yet. Pretty sure that'll change in the next day or two after the Pinball Life party. Anyone know where we're at in line for actual shipped units? Other than whysnow and the one at York, I haven't seen any other unboxing pics yet.

I think those are the only 2 currently outside the factory walls. I believe that will all change VERY soon.

They had lots in stages of completion when I was there last Thursday.

#271 6 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

Reactor 7 has been started with glass on and default settings. It is just a matter of time now.

7!!! You must run around the 7 hills of Rome 7 times!!

#272 6 years ago
Quoted from RefugeNate:

Welcome to the club! I'm with you 100% in that the big draw being how different this was from the other games out there right now. From music to rules to layout this is a different animal and will fit in so well in our collections.

Yea, I'm surprised they are not over 200 yet. My guess is they end up running about 350 of these by the end of the run.

#273 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Yea, I'm surprised they are not over 200 yet. My guess is they end up running about 350 of these by the end of the run.

Yup, I thought they would be way over 200 by now. That's also one reason I ordered now rather than wait any longer. Like you said, I think after this week the orders will significantly increase. Should be a great game to compliment our collections! So stoked man.

#274 6 years ago

Just put down my deposit and joined the club, 196 here!

#275 6 years ago

Played it some more at the PBL open house. It was awesome playing the whitewood alongside the proto and the production machine. The whitewood definitely played slower, but was still brutal. Really can't wait to get mine!

#276 6 years ago

I think once the are more "out in the wild" it could really take off. Big concerns are not having played it and whether or not it has staying power as a one player game. It's also hard to wrestle with the high price point for a game that is so simple. No doubt the sound and light show are sweet but damn that price tag.

#277 6 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Just put down my deposit and joined the club, 196 here!

Who'd you order thru? Tommy@ nitro? I'm thinking of selling acdc to join this club and get my first nib

#278 6 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Who'd you order thru? Tommy@ nitro? I'm thinking of selling acdc to join this club and get my first nib

Direct from Spooky, was totally painless and I don't see any harm in it. We'll see when it ships if I change my tune about that, though lol.

#279 6 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Direct from Spooky, was totally painless and I don't see any harm in it. We'll see when it ships if I change my tune about that, though lol.

What's the deposit? Maybe I'll be 197? Lol. Group discount shipping rate to edm?

#280 6 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

What's the deposit? Maybe I'll be 197? Lol. Group discount shipping rate to edm?

Deposit is $1k. And the wait is killing me! lol Can't wait....

#281 6 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Shit, if that is viable, I'm down! I don't know if two pins shipping together would be cheaper, but if you get in and we can do that, I'm down hah

#282 6 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Shit, if that is viable, I'm down! I don't know if two pins shipping together would be cheaper, but if you get in and we can do that, I'm down hah

I have friend interested also. Might be cheaper if you ordered 3?
I've never purchased nib. So you pay a deposit and balance is due when game is ready to ship?
Is $6995 still the price?

#283 6 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Is $6995 still the price

$5,995, unless you get the butter cabinet then it is 7k.

#284 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

$5,995, unless you get the butter cabinet then it is 7k.

What does the better cab get you?

#285 6 years ago

They are calling it a butter cab. I don't know, just a silk screen high res direct to cab print vs the standard decals I think. I'm just getting mine with the standard decals and saving the 1k for the other extras like knocker, pin gulp, PDI glass, shipping and what not.

Gosh I'm ready for my game! At No. 174 I have a ways to go.

#286 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

They are calling it a butter cab.

That's funny. I thought you got auto corrected

#287 6 years ago

$1000

buttercabinet (resized).jpgbuttercabinet (resized).jpg

#288 6 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

What does the better cab get you?

Direct print cab that is then clear coated. That is info that is on Spooky's web page. They show pics of a RZ with a "butter cab"
-Mike

#289 6 years ago

I have to admit, the butter cabinet is pretty nice. But I'm pretty sure that's a pick up only option, no shipping.

#290 6 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

I have to admit, the butter cabinet is pretty nice. But I'm pretty sure that's a pick up only option, no shipping.

They will ship it. Costs a bit extra for additional packing and you must open it and inspect it in front of the driver to make sure there is zero damage before accepting delivery.

#291 6 years ago

$50 extra shipping iirc

#292 6 years ago

For me, I never really see the side art in my lineups anyways, so I don't think I would get to appreciate it the way some others might. It is nice though.

#293 6 years ago

Anyone notice themirror blades atpblife on the butter cab?

#294 6 years ago

I got to the pbl open house around 10, I was one of the first ones there. I got about 40 plays on the three Tna games.. All I can say is wow.. That game is awesome. It was so cool having the guy who designed the game play with you and explain the rules at the same time.. This game is on my want list!

#295 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Anyone notice themirror blades atpblife on the butter cab?

I got some video of it. Also a good compare against the proto with art. I’ll get it edited in a few days.

#296 6 years ago

Played it today, it's awesome.

#297 6 years ago

I saw the butter cab on Rob Zombie recently and it does look amazing. You also have to consider that the butter cabinet can be scratched very, very easily. Is it worth $1000? Not for me.

#298 6 years ago

Anyone need a kidney? I have to figure out how to buy this game.

#299 6 years ago
Quoted from konjurer:

I saw the butter cab on Rob Zombie recently and it does look amazing. You also have to consider that the butter cabinet can be scratched very, very easily. Is it worth $1000? Not for me.

The butter cabinet is clearcoated , it doesn't really scratch all that easily and minor scratches could be buffed out . The reason why spooky is suggesting customers with butter cabinets to either pick up in person or special shipping is simply because it is an expensive upgrade to the exterior of the game. If it were to be damaged in shipping it can't be fixed by sending a new decal to the customer . Scott had his butter cabinet at pinball life for the open house and took it to expo today . I'd say it's every bit as durable (if not more durable) than the the decaled cabinets .

#300 6 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

I'd say it's every bit as durable (if not more durable) than the the decaled cabinets .

That's good to know. I may have misunderstood Charlie.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
There are 11,929 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 239.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/total-nuclear-annihilation-cluball-welcome/page/6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.