(Topic ID: 195784)

Total Nuclear Annihilation Club...Welcome to the future!

By Pinballlew

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11,930 posts
  • 768 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by pinthewin
  • Topic is favorited by 321 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_3405 (resized).jpeg
20240310_214233 (resized).jpg
20240310_214123 (resized).jpg
20240310_214158 (resized).jpg
20240310_214519 (resized).jpg
20240310_142704 (resized).jpg
IMG_3820 (resized).jpeg
20221212_214152 (resized).jpg
Untitled22ja112 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 11,930 posts in this topic. You are on page 56 of 239.
#2751 5 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

I did the screen update and its worth it for sure. but you don't need to unplug the cable from the original screen and I recommend you leave it as its scary as hell to disconnect it. The driver board comes with a new and right cable to plug in. Swap the screen, swap the driver board (leave the original buttons they are they same). Hardest part was putting on new black tape round the screen straight! You then have to calibrate the colour, contrast, brightness.
I agree with the scoring above for sure although I think the shaker deserves 5/5!
Neil.

I stand corrected. You’re right, you don’t need to disconnect the hot glued connector on the back of the original LCD board. I did, but it’s not necessary.

#2752 5 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

RATING TNA MODS
I thought it would be fun to pull together a list of mods (and game additions) and rate them, if nothing but to help awaiting owners and future buyers decide what they might want to add to their games at the factory OR have waiting at home before their game is delivered. Just about 5 months ago, I told a few friends that "I was done dropping money on mods." That was – apparently – the kiss of death, because buying TNA has opened up the mod buying floodgates (in a great way, mind you). That isn't to say that every mod is necessary. But some, I believe, are essential to enhancing the game experience. I had quite a few installed at the factory, which was painlessly handled by my distributor Joe Newhart / pinballstar . Normally I'd just do it myself, but the fees were so low, it was easy to just have Spooky do the work. So, here it goes:
1) Shaker (Rating = 4.5/5)

I pre-purchased the shaker and had it sent to Spooky for installation at the factory. Cost was $99 plus shipping and few extra bucks to install (I believe Spooky charged $25 for shaker and knocker install together). Integration into the game is fantastic, adding a nice tactile touch to gameplay moments such as a low elongated rumble as the reactor awaits destruction, a massive shake when a reactor is destroyed (the latter of which is nice because a blown reactor can get lost in chaos of multiball... it's nice to have feedback that doesn't require looking at the LCD or listening for a call out), and a nice thud when the pop is activated. While the machine's powerful bass notes add some rumble, the shaker is a great addition IMO. Buy it.
https://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=4705
2) Upgrade LCD (Rating = 5/5)

My only disappoint with TNA (out of the box) was rather lackluster LCD screen performance. To put it lightly, the stock screen has poor off-axis viewing that leads to washed out colors and bad contrast. Blacks look like grays and the rest of the visual performance suffers. Much thanks to audihere who originally posted the parts necessary to upgrade to a better LCD experience, I took the plunge and purchased a new screen
(ebay.com link » Lg Philips Lp156wf1 Tl B2 Replacement Laptop Lcd Screen 15 6 Led Lp156wf1 Tlb2
and driver board (ebay.com link » Hdmi Dvi Vga Audio Controller Board For 15 6 B156hw01 Lp156wf1 1920x1080 Lcd
for a total investment of a tad over $100. I did have a few hiccups (the first screen shipped to me was DOA), but got everything worked out and the new screen is literally a night and day difference. Significantly deeper blacks and infinitely better saturation lend to graphics that look great and are easy to see. Pinks literally pop off the screen and important in-game information is much easier to read.
Here's a side-by-side comparison of the old versus new. I realize a camera image isn't the best way to convey this (it's much more impressive in person), but focus on the "A" in the upper left corner of the cassette tape.

Charlie at Spooky already addressed the screen issue (if you can call it that) by saying that Spooky had to purchase a screen that was available in large quantities. And, while the stock screen still gets information across, the upgraded screen is IMO an absolute must and it's easy to install. All you need is the new screen and driver board, a nut driver, small and large phillips screw drivers, electrical tape, and a comfort level with making wire connections. Of course, proceed at your own risk.
This is my top mod.
3) Rail Lights (Rating 3.5/5)

TNA rail lights are sold by Hooked on Pinball (https://www.hookedonpinball.com/store/p115/Total-Nuclear-Annihilation-TNA-Side-Rail-Illumination-Kit-Pinball-Mod) and cost $105 plus shipping. They're super easy to install and look fantastic. They plug into an existing board located inside the back of the cabinet. If you're into bling, they're a must have...since they don't enhance game play, I only give them a 3.5/5. I'd buy them again, though... they look GREAT in person.
4) Mirror Blades aka Melt Down Mirrors (3.5/5)

Much like the Rail Lights, these custom blades (https://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=4787) are all about the bling. They cost $70 and can be installed at the factory. I went the factory route and Spooky provided a flawless installation. I happen to be a big blade fan, but they aren't absolutely necessary to gameplay experience. They do, however, enhance the spaciousness of the playfield and the game's masterful lighting.
I initially had ordered the interior art blades... switched to mirror blades once they became available. Glad I did.
5) Speaker Lights/Grill Covers (3.5/5)

I purchased the lights/grills direct from Spooky and had them installed at the factory for $95 flat. Grills look great and the lights are integrated and interactive with the game's lighting, turning off/on and changing colors to reflect what's happening during game play. Very happy with the lights. Would purchase again. The lights are bumped down a tiny bit because they are directly visible and can be slightly harsh to the eye (seeing the individual LEDs)... but...
6) Light Diffusor (5/5)

LED OCD's ( herg )speaker light "Frosted Spacer" is just what the doctor ordered (http://ledocd.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=34) for making the game's unique speaker lights an enhanced experience. Installation requires dropping down the speaker/LCD panel and removing both speakers. You then remove two factory spacers and add the Frosted spacer. Voila! Instant smooth lighting. It takes away the harshness of direct LED viewing and creates a ringed glow. And for $15 plus shipping... it's an inexpensive mod that delivers as promised. It's a must buy if you go the light route.
7) Sac Rack (2.5/5)

The Sac Rack (https://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=4706) is a total necessity if you're betting on games. It's a total non-necessity if you're not. It's design is great though and it's cheap $14.99 plus shipping (and you get 4 golden sacs with it). Huge shoutout to trilogybeer. Tip of the cap and I thank you, sir. I owe you one!!
8 ) Real Knocker (3/5)

A real knocker costs $35+ shipping and I had Spooky install it at the factory. I happen to like the THWACK of a real knocker... not a total essential though. For me, a must have.
9) Plastic Protectors (4/5)

The ball on TNA can really get moving (especially if you crank coil power on the pop or slings)... so logic would say that plastic protectors are a smart move. I had Spooky install an entire plastic protector set at the factory for $35. They're unobtrusive, well made, and seem to be doing their job thus far (knock on wood). Are they 100% necessary? Unknown... but my gut is saying yes (especially if you plan on putting the game out in public).
10) flashinstinct Decals (4/5)

Flash has hit another home run with his TNA decal set. They're dirt cheap – $21 through Mezel Mods (https://mezelmods.com/collections/total-nuclear-annihilation-pinball-mods) – and add a little more flair to standup and drop targets, top of the pop, etc.

I like them... I give them a 4/5 because they aren't "essential." But they're nice!! I'm hoping they hold up to the punishment of this game! So far, so good... but I'm expecting that the drop decals will wear over time. All in all, I like'm!!
11) Power Ball (5/5)

A week or so ago, mr68 glowingly posted about adding a single powerball and I liked the idea... you can read more complete thoughts about its impact, here (https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/total-nuclear-annihilation-cluball-welcome/page/55#post-4417207). I'm a big fan. Right now, that powerball is staying! The only downside is that power balls aren't cheap. You're looking at $50+ from both Marco and Pinball Life. But, if you're a glutton for punishment and want to add an extra level of brutality to your pin, buy one.
______________________________________________________________________________________
This is by no means a definitive list... I'm sure there are a few other mods/alterations out there. Of course, there's always tweaking game settings which owners can do for free (for me, just putting the game into "Hard" mode introduced a few nuances that made game play more fun). If anyone has anything to add... fire away!

Well done my friend. - To add, I have ordered a set of 31 inch legs and 3 inch leg levelers as I prefer the height of my games to be much higher. Also PDI glass which I add to all of my games.

#2753 5 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Who’s got the best price on power balls? I need to get one ordered.

Quoted from BladeFury:

Ebay right now!

Look who the seller is though. Pinballparts aka Mad Amusements. F#@k that guy.

#2754 5 years ago

Well the package from Pinball life arrived on Saturday, and I went over the top and ordered 4 powerballs. Felt pretty silly after placing the order, as the 4 balls ran me $200+ plus shipping. But the thought of adding one, or all of them, to my TNA was enticing as hell.

Swapped out the steel balls & threw all four powerballs in my game. Then banged out a bunch of games. Holy crap! Talk about ball action. Makes an already fast game even crazier. The powerballs are lighter, so they float & speed all over the playfield. With all of that action, there were times they were REALLY getting airborn & smashing into the playfield glass. That was a little nerve-racking, but it sure was a lot of fun.

Will all four stay in my machine? Well they're staying in there for now. I need to play some more games to decide, but I think the leading viewpoint of just one powerball is probably the way to go. It's pretty crazy with all four in there. It changes the physics of the skill shot plunge for sure. And it might be more exciting/mysterious for players when just that single powerball pops into the shooter lane. I'll always have one powerball in there, that's for sure.

With that said, I shot some video if anyone is thinking about doing this. You can see how crazy it gets during multiball. My game is setup all standard, 6.5 degree pitch, etc. Enjoy!

IMG_0006 (resized).jpgIMG_0006 (resized).jpg

#2755 5 years ago

That’s crazy! I’ve not had an air ball yet, but I can see that happening with more in there flying around like that.

Nice vid!

#2756 5 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

I went over the top and ordered 4 powerballs. Felt pretty silly after placing the order, as the 4 balls ran me $200+ plus shipping.

Don't feel too silly. I bought 10 in one order a few years ago and also experimented with full game deployment. That's when I learned the lesson of just having one and the excitement and additional challenges its gives. The remaining 9 powetballs found their way into some of my other games or I gave them to friends who were blown away after trying mine.

Quoted from 27dnast:

That’s crazy! I’ve not had an air ball yet,

I had airballs during the initial break-in period of new ownership with the 4 steel balls. The game settled in after a while and long before I added the powerball. Now I very rarely have airballs if at all.

#2757 5 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

With that said, I shot some video if anyone is thinking about doing this. You can see how crazy it gets during multiball. My game is setup all standard, 6.5 degree pitch, etc. Enjoy!

The F bomb at the end made me laugh. The pin looked pretty wicked with four powerballs.

#2758 5 years ago
Quoted from bigehrl:

sorry if this has been discussed, but is there a protector available for the scoop? not sure if it's even needed, since my game arrives next month and i've never even played one.

The scoop has an internal shield but a cliffy will be needed.
I don't think one is available yet.

#2759 5 years ago

If there is any doubt about TNA as a family game. It was the highlight of my daughters 10th birthday party. The girls spent maybe 90m playing co-op mode.

We love it!!

#2760 5 years ago
Quoted from OnTheSnap:

If there is any doubt about TNA as a family game. It was the highlight of my daughters 10th birthday party. The girls spent maybe 90m playing co-op mode.
We love it!!
» YouTube video

That’s adorable. Can’t wait anymore!

#2761 5 years ago

For those who have lighted flipper buttons, did you order Stern ones or B/W version or does it matter. I already have the mod power supply from pinball life. Looks like either type would plug into it.

#2762 5 years ago

Joined the club today.

B07C87E0-37F4-49EE-8BF2-F5D0D5BD5EFC (resized).jpegB07C87E0-37F4-49EE-8BF2-F5D0D5BD5EFC (resized).jpeg

#2763 5 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

The F bomb at the end made me laugh. The pin looked pretty wicked with four powerballs.

Ha my bad, I didn’t realize. I swear a lot when I play at home.

#2764 5 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

» YouTube video

We got a playa here!

Nice game. I swear those powerballs look bigger than a standard pinball during that video. Probably just an optical illusion based on them being white and the blur from how fast they are. I like how being lighter makes them faster, but also seems to make it more responsive to shaking the game to keep it from a side drain.

#2765 5 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

Swapped out the steel balls & threw all four powerballs in my game... With that said, I shot some video if anyone is thinking about doing this.

biggest noticeable difference ...
you can actually see the white balls against the black background.
would you consider posting another video using traditional pinballs in the identical lighting conditions? this would enable people to determine if using powerballs based on their color difference alone provides a benefit.

#2766 5 years ago
Quoted from greenhornet:

biggest noticeable difference ...
you can actually see the white balls against the black background.
would you consider posting another video using traditional pinballs in the identical lighting conditions? this would enable people to determine if using powerballs based on their color difference alone provides a benefit.

5e8 (resized).jpg5e8 (resized).jpg

#2767 5 years ago

Seeing either types of balls on this playfield isn't an issue especially in person. But if you wish to see the contrast between the two under the same lighting conditions, here is a picture I took. Powerball is in the D. lock along with a steel ball and another steel ball held on the upper flipper.

Playfield lighting on this game is superb and what a great light show combined with the music..

20180520_202224 (resized).jpg20180520_202224 (resized).jpg

#2768 5 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

Well the package from Pinball life arrived on Saturday, and I went over the top and ordered 4 powerballs. Felt pretty silly after placing the order, as the 4 balls ran me $200+ plus shipping. But the thought of adding one, or all of them, to my TNA was enticing as hell.
Swapped out the steel balls & threw all four powerballs in my game. Then banged out a bunch of games. Holy crap! Talk about ball action. Makes an already fast game even crazier. The powerballs are lighter, so they float & speed all over the playfield. With all of that action, there were times they were REALLY getting airborn & smashing into the playfield glass. That was a little nerve-racking, but it sure was a lot of fun.
Will all four stay in my machine? Well they're staying in there for now. I need to play some more games to decide, but I think the leading viewpoint of just one powerball is probably the way to go. It's pretty crazy with all four in there. It changes the physics of the skill shot plunge for sure. And it might be more exciting/mysterious for players when just that single powerball pops into the shooter lane. I'll always have one powerball in there, that's for sure.

» YouTube video

epic LOL

#2769 5 years ago
Quoted from greenhornet:

would you consider posting another video using traditional pinballs in the identical lighting conditions?

I posted to show powerball speed & action. Not to debate ball color.

Anyone who has played TNA knows there are no issues seeing the ball. Steel, white, whatever. Some of best lighting on any game ever made. Non issue. Period. I had the lights off in a dark room, hard to film correctly. Nowhere near that dark in person.

If you can’t see the ball, get some glasses.

#2770 5 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

Nowhere near that dark in person.

let me show you how images through a camera can make a playfield appear lighter and more colorful than it actually is in person. spooky had a camera over the ACNC playfield most of the weekend at GSPF. compare that image with the actual playfield lighting.

you were there. did you find ACNC sufficiently lit?

20 seconds of your time. through the professional equipment of pinball news Martin Ayub.

#2775 5 years ago
Quoted from PDFVT:

I’m getting two different colors on my speaker LED’s. Without a game started the left one is the correct Purple while the right one is Red. They also do not match durrrig play except with they are both green. Ideas?

Disclaimer, I do not own these or TNA, but if they are like any other LED strip it’s creating colors with a combination of Red, Green and Blue. Is the right one off when the left is blue? Is the right one Amber when the left is white? Sounds like the blue strand could be out or have a bad connection. If they don’t match when red though it could be a different problem.

#2776 5 years ago
Quoted from PDFVT:

I’m getting two different colors on my speaker LED’s. Without a game started the left one is the correct Purple while the right one is Red. They also do not match durrrig play except with they are both green. Ideas?

Id guess the connection has gone.

#2777 5 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

thenotrashcougar
Scott, any tips on tweaking the left scoop? I'm getting a ton of bounce outs on what seem to be solid shots.

To loop back, I believe I solved this issue by gently pushing down on the scoop, bending it a tad.

#2778 5 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

Cool!

I would say my game at 7.9 degrees would be almost as fast .. but different dynamics to the ceramic balls of course. The steel balls don’t fly around like the ceramic ones do. But of course the steel balls don’t float so much at low speed.

A combination of the speed and the “swerly” nature of a new game *almost* had me putting the legs down this morning. It was getting frustrating getting a beating. Lol. But then I strung together some nice games and got the GC at 4m so I felt a little better about myself.

My best is only 4 reactors beaten. Danni has 5 but I get more points. I’m trying to work out the best strategy for tournament play, hence the better scoring than Danni. Always looking for points.

rd

#2779 5 years ago
Quoted from cabuford:

Disclaimer, I do not own these or TNA, but if they are like any other LED strip it’s creating colors with a combination of Red, Green and Blue. Is the right one off when the left is blue? Is the right one Amber when the left is white? Sounds like the blue strand could be out or have a bad connection. If they don’t match when red though it could be a different problem.

Quoted from NeilMcRae:

Id guess the connection has gone.

Thanks for the replies. They don't match when red. I must have crimped one of the wires when I installed the LED OCD speaker brackets (they look amazing by the way!)

I'll see if I can track that down...

#2780 5 years ago
Quoted from greenhornet:

let me show you how images through a camera can make a playfield appear lighter and more colorful than it actually is in person. spooky had a camera over the ACNC playfield most of the weekend at GSPF. compare that image with the actual playfield lighting.
you were there. did you find ACNC sufficiently lit?
20 seconds of your time. through the professional equipment of pinball news Martin Ayub.
» YouTube video

I've played a lot of TNA and ACNC in person. Both are adequately and well lit. Neither game is dark, overly bright, or oddly colored in a way that makes tracking the ball anything but simple. You can move on from that and start looking for another nit to pick.

#2781 5 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

I've played a lot of TNA and ACNC in person. Both are adequately and well lit. Neither game is dark, overly bright, or oddly colored in a way that makes tracking the ball anything but simple. You can move on from that and start looking for another nit to pick.

My friends and I played them both at Pinfest and visibility was not an issue in the least. I really don't get why they insist on making such a fuss over this. Nobody else has an issue with the visibility on the playfield. Maybe their vision's going on them and they're in denial about it? Really seems like a weird thing to rag on about when nobody else has mentioned even a small problem with it.

#2782 5 years ago

Nothing much to add besides I JUST GOT MY NOTICE FOR FINAL PAYMENT.

#169 should be here in a couple weeks

#2783 5 years ago

Calm down Biscuits, it's been two weeks since my final payment and haven't heard anything yet from Spooky. Takes a while from payment to shipping. Hopefully I will hear something soon, but some folks waited 4 weeks or more from payment to shipping. And then of course, have to wait from shipping to arrival.

#2784 5 years ago

Don't they collect payment a couple of weeks before they build? Then they usually go out in batches, right? I paid up on the 21st, but I don't think payment was due until the 25th. I would guess it would be 2-3 weeks from payment due before it starts getting built and then another 2-3 weeks to ship. Either way, once you pay in full, it's getting close. Exciting times.

#2785 5 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

Calm down Biscuits, it's been two weeks since my final payment and haven't heard anything yet from Spooky. Takes a while from payment to shipping. Hopefully I will hear something soon, but some folks waited 4 weeks or more from payment to shipping. And then of course, have to wait from shipping to arrival.

That's MISTER Biscuits to you, and I'm going to be equally stoked whether it's two weeks or two months. So, while I appreciate the suggestion to chill, your request is TOTALLY DECLINED!!!

Q5JO5.gifQ5JO5.gif

#2786 5 years ago

The wait is admittedly getting long. I'm all paid up, and ready to get the notice to pick up. #163 and I'm excited as all out, but it's just a tad frustrating at the same time. Keep at it Spooky! I'm trying to keep distracted with other machines but cant help but think about what I *could* be playing!

#2787 5 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

The wait is admittedly getting long. I'm all paid up, and ready to get the notice to pick up. #163 and I'm excited as all out, but it's just a tad frustrating at the same time. Keep at it Spooky! I'm trying to keep distracted with other machines but cant help but think about what I *could* be playing!

Set it up right when you get it home and every game in your collection is going to feel a whooole lot slower!

#2788 5 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Let’s go glass half full here........think of this time as a kind of last ditch show of respect to the other games in your collection. Play all of them as much as possible before TNA arrives, because once it does you won’t be playing anything else.

#2789 5 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Set it up right when you get it home and every game in your collection is going to feel a whooole lot slower!

Quoted from cooked71:

Let’s go glass half full here........think of this time as a kind of last ditch show of respect to the other games in your collection. Play all of them as much as possible before TNA arrives, because once it does you won’t be playing anything else.

Oh I know

I am thankful to have TWO on location near me (literally 10 minutes away, and 3 minutes apart from each other, both have great beer, but I really only go to one) We have gone out more recently to play it, but not nearly enough as I would like, and with two younger kids, it's hard to haul them out there to get our TNA fix. I think I've been pretty patient and supportive

#2790 5 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Oh I know
I am thankful to have TWO on location near me (literally 10 minutes away, and 3 minutes apart from each other, both have great beer, but I really only go to one) We have gone out more recently to play it, but not nearly enough as I would like, and with two younger kids, it's hard to haul them out there to get our TNA fix. I think I've been pretty patient and supportive

I have a feeling that once your game arrives I will never see you again, lol.

Locked in the basement playing TNA all day everyday

#2791 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I have a feeling that once your game arrives I will never see you again, lol.
Locked in the basement playing TNA all day everyday

You know it!

Nah, I'll still want to monkey around on something. I'm looking for another classic SS...*shakes head in shame* lol

#2792 5 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

You know it!
Nah, I'll still want to monkey around on something. I'm looking for another classic SS...*shakes head in shame* lol

I have plenty you can borrow if you find the room

#2793 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I have plenty you can borrow if you find the room

I might take you up on that after you take TZ. I'm hoping to get my TNA mid-June, so timing-wise it might work out

#2794 5 years ago

TNA #115 arrived in Trondheim, Norway today and is up and running on location at Work-Work. Just in time for the weekend rush

#2795 5 years ago

I just had an amazing game on my TNA. I had two targets left to destroy reactor 9 and I drained down the right outlane with a lane save available. I just couldn’t get it to the lane in time!
All settings standard, 6.5 degrees.

1AFC6168-4FEF-45F5-AFF4-5F18A0D38DF8 (resized).jpeg1AFC6168-4FEF-45F5-AFF4-5F18A0D38DF8 (resized).jpeg

D8C7FDFD-B635-4846-AACE-BF39E735B5DF (resized).jpegD8C7FDFD-B635-4846-AACE-BF39E735B5DF (resized).jpeg

#2796 5 years ago

That's incredible. What was your previous high for reactors destroyed?

#2797 5 years ago

I had destroyed 8 reactors only once before. The high score on that game was 5,763,118. I think that the difference in scoring this time was due to my being able to hit the “123” targets to max out the reactor value and then getting 3 balls in play to triple the score when destroying many of the reactors. It’s wierd: many of my games are frustrating drain-fests, and I will usually only destroy 3-5 reactors on my better games.

#2798 5 years ago

Can anyone tell or show a pic of where the TNA speaker lit kit plugs in?
Thanks Frankmac.

#2799 5 years ago

Put a sheet of stern HD glass on my TNA this weekend. Super nice improvement with a lot less glare/reflection. Not a bad $240 upgrade.

#2800 5 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Can anyone tell or show a pic of where the TNA speaker lit kit plugs in?
Thanks Frankmac.

0602FE3D-A221-4225-A27B-DE1377EE9E62 (resized).jpeg0602FE3D-A221-4225-A27B-DE1377EE9E62 (resized).jpeg54441564-D99B-4885-9032-096A9D97D852 (resized).jpeg54441564-D99B-4885-9032-096A9D97D852 (resized).jpegE6CC49AB-5590-43C5-B793-EBB696B3C9EB (resized).jpegE6CC49AB-5590-43C5-B793-EBB696B3C9EB (resized).jpegFD888F0B-4308-40F7-BD00-22FDFD6FDF45 (resized).jpegFD888F0B-4308-40F7-BD00-22FDFD6FDF45 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.
Led
There are 11,930 posts in this topic. You are on page 56 of 239.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/total-nuclear-annihilation-cluball-welcome/page/56 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.