(Topic ID: 195784)

Total Nuclear Annihilation Club...Welcome to the future!

By Pinballlew

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11,939 posts
  • 768 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 28 hours ago by falcon950
  • Topic is favorited by 324 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2177 (resized).jpeg
56456889klyykk_blank1_640 (resized).jpg
56456889999 (resized).jpg
yellow-640 (resized).jpg
20240406_185845 (resized).jpg
20240406_185951 (resized).jpg
IMG_1758 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1709 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_3405 (resized).jpeg
20240310_214233 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 11,939 posts in this topic. You are on page 46 of 239.
#2251 6 years ago

As promised !

20180413_222340 (resized).jpg20180413_222340 (resized).jpg

20180413_222506 (resized).jpg20180413_222506 (resized).jpg

#2252 6 years ago

377830AE-0162-412F-9452-3C06DD0D591D (resized).jpeg377830AE-0162-412F-9452-3C06DD0D591D (resized).jpeg

#2253 6 years ago
Quoted from hisokajp:

Just unboxed #277 today and I was wondering if anyone else had an issue around the lockdown bar mechanism?
The latch does not go in all the way into the bar notches, the bar itself does not go down low enough to align with the sliding mechanism... the brass screw are all the way up so the sliding mech is at high as it seems to be able to go but it is still too low to slide in nicely. It is only missing like a smidge but enough so it does not lock all the way -_-
Could it be that the locking mech was screwed on the cabinet just a little low? anything else that can be adjusted?

I've got the same issue, I can't get it to latch easily but shuffling the latch back and forth seems to nudge the sliding mech up little by little until it just catches. No matter what adjustment I did I couldn't get it to work smoothly.

#2254 6 years ago
Quoted from hisokajp:

Just unboxed #277 today and I was wondering if anyone else had an issue around the lockdown bar mechanism?

The latch does not go in all the way into the bar notches, the bar itself does not go down low enough to align with the sliding mechanism... the brass screw are all the way up so the sliding mech is at high as it seems to be able to go but it is still too low to slide in nicely. It is only missing like a smidge but enough so it does not lock all the way -_-
Could it be that the locking mech was screwed on the cabinet just a little low? anything else that can be adjusted?

I received my game on Thursday and I'm having this exact same problem. Took a half an hour to get the lockdown bar to latch properly while trying various positions of the 2 screws. None of them would work.

I have it at a setting that is extremely tight right now (can't be good for the mechanism). Not sure why it's a problem. Should something be holding the slides upwards? They just hang too low?

#2255 6 years ago

109 here and I have to wiggle the bar a bit to get it to lock down. It takes a little positioning.

#2256 6 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

Hey Guys,
Co Op Mode is ready! I just posted the latest software on my site for you guys to download.
http://www.scottdanesi.com/?p=1388
Here is the changelog:

Hey Scott, we saw some bad behavior with 1.2 tonight.

First we got into a state where the bonus number grid got locked. All but two lights were white, two were stuck in red. The ball save segment display also would be off in this state. It stayed this way game to game and only after rebooting the system did it clear. Then it would be fine. We were playing four player games with all factory settings. Nothing that we saw that preceded it... but definitely got stuck.

Also when entering high scores it didn’t seem to tell you all your awards. For instance I finished the game, it prompted me for my initials and then told me I was spinner champ and that was it. But I had actually gotten grand champion but it didn’t acknowledge that. I only knew by cycling through the scores in attract mode.

But we had a blast with co op!

#2257 6 years ago

Tonight my #1 drop target wouldn't stay up and it was compensating by giving out multiball by only locking 1 ball.

Ran the drop target test and it was logging a drop target up error each cycle.

Looked at drop mech and found that the E-clip, washer and 2 springs were missing. Found them inside bottom of cabinet.

When I put the E-clip back on it seemed much looser than the other 2. Seems like a bad/bent E-clip.

#2258 6 years ago
Quoted from ryan1234:

#277? Spooky must have really turned up the production this week!

My game has been delayed because I requested the "Kim is Awesome" signature.

#2259 6 years ago
Quoted from ryan1234:

Either a butter cabinet or a location or show game is my guess.

#2260 6 years ago
Quoted from audihere:

I received my game on Thursday and I'm having this exact same problem. Took a half an hour to get the lockdown bar to latch properly while trying various positions of the 2 screws. None of them would work.
I have it at a setting that is extremely tight right now (can't be good for the mechanism). Not sure why it's a problem. Should something be holding the slides upwards? They just hang too low?

Something is not aligned quite right, the top bar does not go into the lockdown mech straight, i have already peeled off the decal from the top left corner of the front of the cabinet trying to wiggle thing around. I am not sure if something is bent a little or if the lockdown mech is a little sideway/too low?

I will have to spend some time checking alignment and positioning. Maybe need to move the lockdown mech a little higher?

I have to realign the flipper bats too, little high with a hop but that is easy to fix Those brand new rubbers sure are grippy fresh outta the box! Can't stop playing the game to take time to try and fix it

#2261 6 years ago
Quoted from hisokajp:

I will have to spend some time checking alignment and positioning. Maybe need to move the lockdown mech a little higher?

Let me know what you find. Mine is totally goobered up.

#2262 6 years ago
Quoted from hisokajp:

Something is not aligned quite right, the top bar does not go into the lockdown mech straight, i have already peeled off the decal from the top left corner of the front of the cabinet trying to wiggle thing around. I am not sure if something is bent a little or if the lockdown mech is a little sideway/too low?
I have to realign the flipper bats too, little high with a hop but that is easy to fix Those brand new rubbers sure are grippy fresh outta the box! Can't stop playing the game to take time to try and fix it

Suggest you contact [email protected], they’ll get you sorted out.

#2263 6 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Suggest you contact [email protected], they’ll get you sorted out.

thanks ll see what i can get to first on my own, i'd rather they have more time to build other people games

#2264 6 years ago
Quoted from hisokajp:

I have a similar problem I think but the reason is that the play field is very tight on the left hand side and needs help to slot in properly. Once this is done the lock bar is fine.

Neil.

#2265 6 years ago

Anyone thinking of selling there’s ?

#2266 6 years ago

#412. Put a deposit down at MGC this weekend. I have a wait ahead of me but I am excited!

#2267 6 years ago
Quoted from Ilushka85:

Anyone thinking of selling there’s ?

I bought mine after offering a premium to another pinsider in line. Cost a nice premium but couldn’t be happier. You can always throw around $$ to see if anyone will bite.

Mine sits next to my Dialed In. It’s so fast and exercises so many flipper skills I really feel it has elevated my play in DI drastically.

#2268 6 years ago

I searched but couldn't find the answer. Are there extra balls other than the one at reactor 3? I swear I saw Bowen get like 3 in one game at MGC, but maybe I am mistaken.

I asked Scott a million rules questions (ok maybe 5), so I don't want to be a nuisance

#2269 6 years ago
Quoted from floyd1977:

I searched but couldn't find the answer. Are there extra balls other than the one at reactor 3? I swear I saw Bowen get like 3 in one game at MGC, but maybe I am mistaken.
I asked Scott a million rules questions (ok maybe 5), so I don't want to be a nuisance

3 and 6

#2270 6 years ago

But in the settings you can select at what reactor you get a free ball. Mine is 2 and 5

#2271 6 years ago

Cool, thanks Hilton!

#2272 6 years ago

You can also set replay to award an extra ball.

#2273 6 years ago

My TNA was at MGC all weekend and did very well . Scott updated the code to the latest version he is working on Saturday morning and 472 plays were put on it after that . The game was also used for the clock choas tourny friday night and was told that around 150 games were played on it on the current code that is available . Total games played on it at MGC is in the ballpark of 630 .

20180415_224214 (resized).jpg20180415_224214 (resized).jpg

20180415_224023 (resized).jpg20180415_224023 (resized).jpg

#2274 6 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

My TNA was at MGC all weekend and did very well . Scott updated the code to the latest version he is working on Saturday morning and 472 plays were put on it after that . The game was also used for the clock choas tourny friday night and was told that around 150 games were played on it on the current code that is available . Total games played on it at MGC is in the ballpark of 630 .

Maybe ready to sell it now ?

#2275 6 years ago
Quoted from Ilushka85:

Maybe ready to sell it now ?

Nope , sorry . I play this game far more than any other game in my collection . Don't think I'll ever sell it , but if for some crazy reason I did sell it I'd get right back in line to buy another one .

#2276 6 years ago

Just updated to 1.2 and played co-op with my 9 y/o. We had a great time working together. She loved co-op mode, and the whole idea of us vs the game.

#2277 6 years ago

Didn't you say the same thing about sttng?, lol

#2278 6 years ago
Quoted from OnTheSnap:

But in the settings you can select at what reactor you get a free ball. Mine is 2 and 5

Mine is set to 2 & 5 as well, makes it more attainable for the general public players.

#2279 6 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

Didn't you say the same thing about sttng?, lol

Yep , and I'll most likely own another one at some point .

#2280 6 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Wow, 39 second average ball time. I gotta get prepared to have my ass handed to me by this game.

#2281 6 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Wow, 39 second average ball time. I gotta get prepared to have my ass handed to me by this game.

My TNA is at the location our league plays at, running stock settings in terms of difficulty and ball saves, etc. and the stats have always been pretty consistent:

Avg. Ball Time: 50s
Avg. Game Time: 2:32
Avg. Score: 306,816

These seem pretty reasonable to me, though the trouble with averages is that they often hide interesting truths. In this case, likely the good league guys are doing substantially better than this and joe public is getting creamed. Though nobody has gotten further than reactor 4. Maybe I should be making the reactors easier?

#2282 6 years ago

I received a 60mm stealth fan from Amazon. I'll attempt replacing the super noisy stock fan in the PSU with the new one to cut down on the noise. My game room is comfortably silent even with my DILE, so I'm compelled to swap it out.

#2283 6 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Yep , and I'll most likely own another one at some point .

i have one if this is "at some point."

#2284 6 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

Are you claiming to currently have a TNA for sale?

#2285 6 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Congrats! As somebody who has very narrow doors and does this for every game, how the heck did you get your WOZ in seeing as it's a widebody? Bring it down on its side? Or do you remove the head to reduce weight carrying up stairs? Bummer about those three wires, I have a TNA #169 coming, but getting my doors widened next week so thankfully no more decapitating my games

No biggie, all you have to do is install a walkout basement!

#2286 6 years ago

this was in reference to the STTNG doug sold and said he would own again.

Quoted from davijc02:

Are you claiming to currently have a TNA for sale?

#2287 6 years ago

this was in reference to the STTNG doug sold and said he would own again.

Copy. So no TNA just waiting around to be sold.

#2288 6 years ago

not at this time. if you would like to put in an order for one we can do that though.

fyi, i will be in ft wayne in a couple of weeks to change out some games at Combats Ops. I have never been there, but it looks interesting.

#2289 6 years ago

not at this time. if you would like to put in an order for one we can do that though.
fyi, i will be in ft wayne in a couple of weeks to change out some games at Combats Ops. I have never been there, but it looks interesting.

I’ve never been there either but sounds interesting! Quite a long haul for you. I keep teetering on dropping an order.

I’ve got the deposit plus some extra. Considering maybe moving my Fish Tales to help fund one but fear of having remorse for getting rid of it. It’s basically between TWD & TNA at this point. Love both of those games

#2290 6 years ago

i would say get your deposit in soon as there is probably a 5-6 month backlog. find a walking dead to play in the meantime. if you don't like walking dead by the time your tna is ready, then dump the walking dead. if you do like twd and your tna is ready... well, then i guess you will have 2 more pins than you do now.

sounds like a win-win to me.

#2291 6 years ago
Quoted from ryan1234:

Quoted from 27dnast:

I'll be curious if you can figure out a fan noise fix.
#126, here, waiting patiently!!!

I get the whole location game argument, to a point, but how is this even possible that #277 shipped while #126 is still awaiting word?

When I made a $1,000 non-refundable deposit and was given a number that was to bear some passing semblance to the order in which it was to be produced, a deal was struck. I understand bumping ahead a bit for a location game, but if the above is true, it is much more than a slight bump ahead. It is flat out disappointing.

#2292 6 years ago

Not yet , I just sold it 3 days ago . But anyone in the market for a TNA should consider contacting KingPinGames . Anyone in the market for Spooky , JJP , CGC , American Pinball games should really consider contacting KingPinGames . He is one of the awesome people in this hobby .

#2293 6 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Not yet , I just sold it 3 days ago . But anyone in the market for a TNA should consider contacting KingPinGames . Anyone in the market for Spooky , JJP , CGC , American Pinball games should really consider contacting KingPinGames . He is one of the awesome people in this hobby .

Next order of a NIB game that I do will go through them as long as he doesn’t personally deliver it wearing that adult size small shirt that I saw on here a few months back! Shit still gives me night terrors. Or is that a service some pay extra for?

#2294 6 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Why not sell your tna at a profit and get back in line. The profit would let you get a good way into another pin.

#2295 6 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

Next order of a NIB game that I do will go through them as long as he doesn’t personally deliver it wearing that adult size small shirt that I saw on here a few months back! Shit still gives me night terrors. Or is that a service some pay extra for?

I could always as bangerjay to assist on the delivery. He has a bobblehead and everything, I'm just getting started.

#2296 6 years ago

I could always as bangerjay to assist on the delivery. He has a bobblehead and everything, I'm just getting started.

Tag team it?

#2298 6 years ago
Quoted from Ilushka85:

Why not sell your tna at a profit and get back in line. The profit would let you get a good way into another pin.

You ask "why not ?" I ask " why " . And I know you gave an answer to this but sorry mine is not not sale . Anyone looking for aTNA should contact Spooky or one of their great distributors. Yeah you'll have to wait but why pay more for a game that Spooky will make as many as the demand requires them to . I understand the urge to own the game right away ( this game is very addictive , that's why I keep hitting the start button ) But I seriously suggest just getting in line , the game is not getting worse as time go by ( In fact the opposite it just keeps getting better ) The wait can be tough be tough but at the end of the wait you'll still be getting the same great game (maybe better if Scott keeps putting out killer updates for this already awesome game. )

#2299 6 years ago

DB9FCBBF-EF44-4FFE-A4DB-537837281711 (resized).jpegDB9FCBBF-EF44-4FFE-A4DB-537837281711 (resized).jpeg

#2300 6 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

You ask "why not ?" I ask " why " . And I know you gave an answer to this but sorry mine is not not sale . Anyone looking for aTNA should contact Spooky or one of their great distributors. Yeah you'll have to wait but why pay more for a game that Spooky will make as many as the demand requires them to . I understand the urge to own the game right away ( this game is very addictive , that's why I keep hitting the start button ) But I seriously suggest just getting in line , the game is not getting worse as time go by ( In fact the opposite it just keeps getting better ) The wait can be tough be tough but at the end of the wait you'll still be getting the same great game (maybe better if Scott keeps putting out killer updates for this already awesome game. )

The problem with getting on the list is this. Getting on it today puts you in fall. You pay 1000 bucks today and then because of the way the world works one shows up for sale tomorrow and now you are in a great dilemma. Lose the 1000 or wait even though there’s one available

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 43.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Nerd Decals

Machine - For Sale
Vandalia, OH
9,990 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Happy Valley, OR
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, DE
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
ScottieIA Mods

$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

8,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Apron Envy

There are 11,939 posts in this topic. You are on page 46 of 239.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/total-nuclear-annihilation-cluball-welcome/page/46?hl=rustylizard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.