(Topic ID: 195784)

Total Nuclear Annihilation Club...Welcome to the future!

By Pinballlew

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11,941 posts
  • 769 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 27 hours ago by falcon950
  • Topic is favorited by 324 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2177 (resized).jpeg
56456889klyykk_blank1_640 (resized).jpg
56456889999 (resized).jpg
yellow-640 (resized).jpg
20240406_185845 (resized).jpg
20240406_185951 (resized).jpg
IMG_1758 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1709 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_3405 (resized).jpeg
20240310_214233 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 11,941 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 239.
#151 6 years ago

Sorry to say that having two threads of TNA is now annoying and redundant.

#152 6 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Sorry to say that having two threads of TNA is now annoying and redundant

Hah TNA has it easy... try being a SW owner there's like ten!

#153 6 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Sorry to say that having two threads of TNA is now annoying and redundant.

Well this is a TNA club thread, most machines have a club.

I see that you have started two threads yourself covering TNA....practice what you preach?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tna-roll-call#post-3909165

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/afmr-or-tna#post-3888493

#154 6 years ago

is the audio and lighting the same as this? this is awesome:

#155 6 years ago

how much is this game?

#156 6 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

how much is this game?

Short answer $5995

Head to www.spookypinball.com for all the details

#157 6 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

» YouTube video

The music has been expanded upon and more is in the process from what I understand. The lighting code has also been added to since that vid. There is a much newer video showing its current state...deadflip twitch account has the replay of it.

EDIT: Two posts down Aurich posted a link to said video

#158 6 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

how much is this game?

Greetings from Benton, WI.

By getting this email, congratulations! You are being notified that Scott Danesi's Total Nuclear Annihilation is now available for sale. We're super excited to be bringing you our second original theme game, and can't wait for you to see all the quality upgrades we've made to basically, well... EVERYTHING!

Scott's game has been a blast to watch develop from the "home brew" level to something VERY unique in the world of pinball. Spooky Pinball LLC is incredibly proud he trusted us to help bring this game to market for YOU!

Inline image 1

Trim Levels: Premium (NO LE'S!)
Key Features:
-Danesi Lock Mechanism
-Numeric Player Score Displays (backbox AND in playfield)
-LCD Display
-Full Metal Apron
-Sub Chamber
-Fully Controlled RGB Insert and GI Lighting
-Laser Cut Side Rails
-Real Backglass
-Interactive Rotating Beacon
-P-ROC Hardware Platform
-100% Original Soundtrack

Inline image 2
Inline image 3
Inline image 4
Inline image 5
Inline image 6

Things you need to know before you call or email Kayte, or your distributor to place your order...

GAMES WILL BEGIN SHIPPING IN 2017! Really, we promise.

GAMES WILL BE MADE IN BATCHES OF 50... This game is not limited in numbers. You will be assigned a production number in the order your initial order and payment is confirmed. Our current game manufacturing capacity is approximately 500 to 600 games per year... we will do all we can to get you your game in a timely fashion.

IMPORTANT!

When you buy a game from us, CONSIDER IT YOURS! We are a small family run operation, and all our purchasing is based on how many initial payments we receive to confirm orders. With available game options, ALL GAMES ARE CUSTOM MADE TO YOUR SPECIFICATIONS. People coming and going on game sales causes havoc in more ways than we can describe... IF YOU AREN'T CONFIDENT IN YOUR GAME PURCHASE, DON'T BUY IT! Initial payments are NOT refundable. We have delivered every single game we've ever promised, so buy with confidence... you will get your game. Spooky Pinball LLC is a happy healthy growing company, and we're not going anywhere. See legal terms below for complete details.

IF FOR ANY REASON YOU DO NEED TO BACK OUT ONCE YOU'VE COMMITTED, it's up to you to find another buyer. Kayte will absolutely help every way she can. Just because we're called "Spooky Pinball" doesn't mean we are heartless monsters. We do care, and we will always do our best to help our customers.

NOW FOR THE GOOD STUFF...

Price on the game is $5,995. Initial payment is $1,000... YOU WON'T PAY A DIME MORE UNTIL YOUR GAME IS COMPLETE AND READY FOR SHIPMENT TO YOU!

Here's your add-ons and upgrades.

Knocker and Shaker Motor Kits WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON FROM PINBALL LIFE. Order from Pinball Life, have them send directly to Spooky, - $25 covers installation of both kits. (Just let Kayte or your distributor know at time of order you intend to do this) - $25

9 Piece Plastic Protector Set - $35
Protect those plastics while destroying reactors!
Inline image 8

Interior cabinet graphics - $50
Complete that inside the reactor core look.
Inline image 7

MOST RIDICULOUS THING WITH A CRAZY PRICE TAG YOU ABSOLUTELY DON'T NEED - "Butter Edition" cabinet. What is this? Our own recipe! Cabinets are hand dipped in rich colored inks (no decals), lovingly rolled in automotive clear coat protection, and buffed to shiny delicious perfection. - $999
Inline image 9Inline image 10Inline image 11

Photos do absolute no justice to this process, but we gave it a shot... yes, we know this is a Rob Zombie game. Total Nuclear Annihilation "Butter Cabinets" haven't been put together yet.

If you decide you want the Butter edition cabinet, we strongly suggest you pick up your game in person. We can ship, but it adds $50 per game for special packing, and you must inspect the game before the truck leaves. After that, you're on your own. It's absolutely beautiful and must be seen to be appreciated, but it you bounce it off a door frame, you will cry. Probably for at least an hour. Call us, and we'll probably cry with you. May take a few weeks extra due to these being an on demand product.

OPERATORS.... If you need mechs, coin boxes, bill acceptor doors, etc, please let Kayte know at the time of your order. The vast majority of our games go to home sales, so these items are sold on a per-need basis to help keep costs under control.

THAT'S IT FOLKS! As initial payments come in, you will be assigned a number and games will be built in that order... THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF SPOOKY PINBALL LLC!!! We love what we do, and hope you do as well.

TO ORDER OR ASK QUESTIONS:

[email protected]

OR CALL HER AT 815-541-0054

Sincerely,

Charlie, Kayte, and all the minions working hard at having fun here at Spooky Pinball LLC!!!

Initial Payment and Liquidated Damages. Buyer shall pay to Spooky Pinball, upon execution of this Contract, an amount equal to One Thousand U.S. Dollars ($1,000.00) as a first payment towards the pinball machine. In the event Buyer fails to purchase the pinball machine as provided or breaches the Contract in any other manner, in lieu of actual damages for such failures, the Buyer agrees that liquidated damages may be assessed and recovered by Spooky Pinball as against Buyer in the event of failed completion of the purchase of the pinball machine and without Spooky Pinball being required to present evidence of the amount or character of actual damages sustained by reason thereof. It is acknowledged and agreed that the failure by Buyer, as identified in this contract, (the “Buyer”) to complete the purchase of the pinball machine from Spooky Pinball LLC (“Spooky Pinball”) as provided in this contract (the “Contract”) will cause Spooky Pinball to incur economic damages. Therefore, Buyer shall be liable to Spooky Pinball for the payment of liquidated damages in the amount of One Thousand U.S. Dollars (U.S. $1,000.00) for the failure of Buyer to complete its purchase of the pinball machine and Buyer shall forfeit its One Thousand U.S. Dollar first payment and such amount shall be paid to Spooky Pinball as liquidated damages and not as a penalty. Such liquidated damages are intended to represent estimated actual damages and are not intended as a penalty, and Buyer shall pay them to Spooky Pinball without limiting Spooky Pinball’s right to terminate this contract for default.
Thanks
KT Emery
VP/CFO
Spooky Pinball LLC
815-541-0054

#159 6 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

» YouTube video

Nah, it's better now.

Here's a video of the final prototype with art etc that's pretty much what the shipping games will look/sound like:

#160 6 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

» YouTube video

One thing I picked up from that video is the sub doesn't kick in until you plunge the ball. A nice touch. All kinds of nuances to this game that I see something new every time.

#161 6 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

One thing I picked up from that video is the sub doesn't kick in until you plunge the ball. A nice touch. All kinds of nuances to this game that I see something new every time.

Now that is a nice little touch!

#162 6 years ago

I want into this club!!!!

#163 6 years ago
Quoted from cavalier88z24:

I want into this club!!!!

email [email protected]

$1000 initial payment and nothing else due until the game is ready. considering they are on batch 4 (at least 151 machines) already in front of you, you will have some time to get it all together.

#164 6 years ago

A couple of questions regarding game play:

1) How do you activate the super spinner? I was watching part of the Dead Flip stream again and did not see it addressed.

2) I heard that hitting the spinner when super spinner is lit will activate shaker motor. Are there any other known interactions of the shaker motor at the present? I would think blowing up a core would be a no-brainer...but just curious.

Oh, and #151 right here!

#165 6 years ago

Ok I am undecided, butter cab or not? I think I will keep this game forever and I know it's very expensive to do this upgrade but is it worth it if you plan on keeping it?

#166 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinballlew:

Ok I am undecided, butter cab or not? I think I will keep this game forever and I know it's very expensive to do this upgrade but is it worth it if you plan on keeping it?

Will your TNA pin be alone in a room, or the middle of a lineup?
In other words... will you and others see the butter cab or not?

#167 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinballlew:

I don't think it's worth it. Your artwork will remain mint if you keep it in the same spot and not in direct sunlight.

#168 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinballlew:

If you plan on keeping the pin forever and not worried about resale value, and if you can afford it probably go for it.

1) better cabinet art presentation
2) supporting Spooky and Scott, they are not getting rich off of TNA and it's s labor of love but IMO if selling a butter cabinet puts a little extra change in these guys pockets I'm not opposed to that.

Whenever I spend too much money on something, I kind of rationalize that I'm supporting the economy by spending money, supporting a little mom and pop company etc..

#169 6 years ago
Quoted from jlm33:

Will your TNA pin be alone in a room, or the middle of a lineup?
In other words... will you and others see the butter cab or not?

The cabinet would be seen where I would place the machine.

Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

I don't think it's worth it. Your artwork will remain mint if you keep it in the same spot and not in direct sunlight.

Good point...the game probably wouldn't move much and not be in direct sunlight.

Quoted from rai:

If you plan on keeping the pin forever and not worried about resale value, and if you can afford it probably go for it.
1) better cabinet art presentation
2) supporting Spooky and Scott, they are not getting rich off of TNA and it's s labor of love but IMO if selling a butter cabinet puts a little extra change in these guys pockets I'm not opposed to that.
Whenever I spend too much money on something, I kind of rationalize that I'm supporting the economy by spending money, supporting a little mom and pop company etc..

All good points...

I will have to think about it some more...thanks all.

#170 6 years ago

Value like beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

It's like this, some folks will go to the Super Bowl and spend $5-10k for a weekend, hotel, travel, meals, plus game tickets etc..

That's not for me, but if they enjoy it and it's fun for them etc..

My point is some people can afford more than others. Some people $5995 is a stretch but others not.

What I'm saying is that (IMO) the option does have some value, maybe it's just somewhat better than decals maybe it's a lot better I don't know.

But put it this way if it were free you could take decal or paint most would prefer the paint.

If it were $99 upcharge probably most would prefer the paint.

I'm sure the price is twofold

1) it costs more to do the paint
2) Spooky and or Scott will get a bit extra profit.

I'm unsure if it's worth all that money, but heck of a deal when you consider BM66 SLE costs $15k. That's double what TNA costs with every option.

#171 6 years ago

Finally I'll add it's not as if Spooky is pushing us to buy the butter cabinet it's more like they're doing it as a curtesy in case we wanted it. So I'm not thinking that Spooky is making a bundle on this option paint cabinet.

I'm getting it but at the same time I'm apprehensive that it'll make me more of a worry about it if some kids decided to scratch it.

#172 6 years ago

If you sit around staring at your cabinet, get the butter. If you don't,then get standard. I, personally, could care less about this option. But,everyone collects and values different variables. Nice to have the option if you do care.

#173 6 years ago

I just figured that you would have no issues with cab wrinkles in the decals and if there was an issue with a scratch it would be pretty easy to fix it.

#174 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinballlew:

I just figured that you would have no issues with cab wrinkles in the decals and if there was an issue with a scratch it would be pretty easy to fix it.

The way spooky decals cabinets is very nice . I believe TNA will also come with the metal cabinet protectors . But yeah if the buttered cabinet were to get a scratch it could be buffed out if not scratched through the clearcoat .

#175 6 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

The way spooky decals cabinets is very nice . I believe TNA will also come with the metal cabinet protectors . But yeah if the buttered cabinet were to get a scratch it could be buffed out if not scratched through the clearcoat .

I'm thinking maybe just the standard cab then...thx.

#176 6 years ago

Forgot to join the club thread. I'm in. Sent my deposit in last Friday. Waiting on my email with build number and what not.

#177 6 years ago

If I were picking the game up, I think I would go for the buttercab. But they WARNED against having it shipped. And I'm gonna listen to them.

#178 6 years ago
Quoted from moonduckie78:

If I were picking the game up, I think I would go for the buttercab. But they WARNED against having it shipped. And I'm gonna listen to them.

Yeah but they would ship it with special packaging. The important part would be, like they said, to open it up with the delivery driver present to make sure it arrived perfectly. I would probably stress out checking it.

#179 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinballlew:

Yeah but they would ship it with special packaging. The important part would be, like they said, to open it up with the delivery driver present to make sure it arrived perfectly. I would probably stress out checking it.

What makes it different from shipping any other NIb? I'm going for regular cab.

#180 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

What makes it different from shipping any other NIb? I'm going for regular cab.

Just going off what Kayte's email said:

If you decide you want the Butter edition cabinet, we strongly suggest you pick up your game in person. We can ship, but it adds $50 per game for special packing, and you must inspect the game before the truck leaves. After that, you're on your own. It's absolutely beautiful and must be seen to be appreciated, but it you bounce it off a door frame, you will cry. Probably for at least an hour. Call us, and we'll probably cry with you. May take a few weeks extra due to these being an on demand product.

#181 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Forgot to join the club thread. I'm in. Sent my deposit in last Friday. Waiting on my email with build number and what not.

Just got my email. I'm spot No. 174!

#182 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Just got my email. I'm spot No. 174!

We're you or anyone else given a delivery guesstimate?

#183 6 years ago

Just throwing it out there, but the official TNA launch party is during the PBL Open House on Oct. 12/13. There will be three machines there: the whitewood, the proto, and the production model. My guess is that they are going to start shipping shortly after...but this is just pure speculation by me.

#184 6 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Just throwing it out there, but the official TNA launch party is during the PBL Open House on Oct. 12/13. There will be three machines there: the whitewood, the proto, and the production model. My guess is that they are going to start shipping shortly after...but this is just pure speculation by me.

Well... I got off the fence and jumped in today. Batch #4 I'm guessing first quarter of 2018. I'll be at the open house (look for the grumpy Gus that rubs his chin alot)

#185 6 years ago
Quoted from starfighter:

Well... I got off the fence and jumped in today. Batch #4 I'm guessing first quarter of 2018. I'll be at the open house (look for the grumpy Gus that rubs his chin alot)

Congrats!

#186 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinballlew:

We're you or anyone else given a delivery guesstimate?

No. I did not ask. I'm happy any time in Q1 of 2018.

1 week later
#187 6 years ago

Seems like they are getting ready to ramp up production, can't wait to see unboxing pictures!

#188 6 years ago

Can't wait until the club/owner's thread becomes the more populated area on the forum vs the development TNA thread.

#189 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinballlew:

Seems like they are getting ready to ramp up production, can't wait to see unboxing pictures!

Quoted from Crile1:

Can't wait until the club/owner's thread becomes the more populated area on the forum vs the development TNA thread.

I think we're all eagerly awaiting the first round of tables going out!

#190 6 years ago

Can someone post the link to the Ed Robinson stream of TNA. Thanks in advance.

#192 6 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I think we're all eagerly awaiting the first round of tables going out!

Machines #1 and #2 have been shipped?

#193 6 years ago

Is their a headphone jack for this game? This music is too sick not to be able to play while wearing headphones. I have friggin watched the Ed stream 3 times, this is killing me! I need to play this game so I can place my order.

#194 6 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Machine #1 has.

#196 6 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Is their a headphone jack for this game? This music is too sick not to be able to play while wearing headphones. I have friggin watched the Ed stream 3 times, this is killing me! I need to play this game so I can place my order.

I remember from one of the videos that it does not have a head phone jack. Perhaps one can be added after market?

#197 6 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

News to me...

#198 6 years ago

#183 ordered. Can't wait to start seeing y'all open up your games.

#199 6 years ago
Quoted from Alamo_Pin:

#183 ordered. Can't wait to start seeing y'all open up your games.

Congrats and welcome to the club!

#200 6 years ago

PinballSTAR Amusements, Spooky Pinball distributor, is proud to announce we will have TNA at the York Gameroom Show in York, PA next weekend Sept 29-30...

AND with another rabbit out of the hat - we are flying none other than the man himself, TNA designer, Scott Danesi in for the show to hang out in the PinballSTAR booth with the TNA and chat with everyone playing, explain the rules, and just be his awesome pinball genius self.

We are of course currently taking pre-orders for TNA $ 1,000 down. Email Joe at [email protected] !

Hope to see everyone at York !

Joe Newhart
PinballSTAR Amusements
570-357-0042

scottdanesi (resized).jpgscottdanesi (resized).jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, DE
$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 210.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
ScottieIA Mods

$ 43.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Nerd Decals

8,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Apron Envy

Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pensacola, FL
There are 11,941 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 239.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/total-nuclear-annihilation-cluball-welcome/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.