(Topic ID: 195784)

Total Nuclear Annihilation Club...Welcome to the future!

By Pinballlew

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_3405 (resized).jpeg
20240310_214233 (resized).jpg
20240310_214123 (resized).jpg
20240310_214158 (resized).jpg
20240310_214519 (resized).jpg
20240310_142704 (resized).jpg
IMG_3820 (resized).jpeg
20221212_214152 (resized).jpg
Untitled22ja112 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 11,928 posts in this topic. You are on page 30 of 239.
#1451 6 years ago

Okay, spent a few hours this afternoon getting TNA ready for the street. Targets are all adjusted super sensitive, decals applied, etc.
I futzed with the monitor settings to try to get it to have some improved contrast / less backlighting when viewed while playing (looks good if you crouch down to the glass level). Then, buttoned it all up and suddenly had no sound whatsoever.

Thought, that was weird, maybe I bumped a cable while I was pressing the monitor buttons or something. Then I realized, hey, the audio cable DOES run through the monitor for some reason. So finally figured out that if your press the left/right buttons on the back of the monitor it changes the (pre-amp?) volume and that can make a dramatic difference in the volume of the overall system.

So, now I have some questions/observations...

- I find it difficult to find a setup where the door vol. button provide much range in volume, generally it's either nice and quiet at 1, 2, 3 but then doesn't really pop at 8, etc, OR it's really loud at 5 and insanely loud at 8, etc.
- What levels should I be using on the monitor volume and the amplifier speaker volume, roughly speaking, in order to provide the widest possible range of volume selection using the door buttons while preserving the best overall audio quality?
- I find that the giant sub is so overwhelming that I have to adjust it's volume literally about 10-15 degress up from zero. That provides a nice low-end thump without becoming too boomy. Is that okay/expected?

How does this complex (and totally freakin' amazing) audio system work, anyway??

#1452 6 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

I heard from a guy that Scott was at 31 flavors last night and not working on code.
Serious question though. How do I adjust voltage to 5.4 volts? I couldnt figure that out and Charlie poo has flu, so I do not want to bother him.

There is a plastic potentiometer located on the right side of the power supply where all the terminals are. With your meter on the 5v dc and ground, carefully turn the dial clockwise until you get to the desired voltage

20180104_071524 (resized).jpg20180104_071524 (resized).jpg

#1453 6 years ago
Quoted from stevevt:

Is it the same for each player in tournament mode?

I’m thinking that being able to steal locks left over from the last player really negates the need to implement some sort of “uniform experience” by implementing a tournament mode.

Added over 6 years ago:

Valid points made regarding the mystery award that I hadn't considered. My thoughts retracted.

#1454 6 years ago

Didn't someone start a petition to bring the high note back in the main theme? If possible: yes please. Maybe make it operator adjustable? Like the owner of the game can select between high note version of the theme, or the other one?

#1455 6 years ago

For monitor adjustments I just changed brightness down to 30. Looks good and crisp. He rest of the settings are default.

#1456 6 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

For monitor adjustments I just changed brightness down to 30. Looks good and crisp. He rest of the settings are default.

I think I settled on about 30 brightness and 100 contrast. Still bugs me though, I'm wired that way. I even contemplated using some nylon spacers to tilt the monitor back inside the cabinet to improve the PQ but I don't think that would do it based on the viewing angles. I also noticed that game is upscaling all of its content from some lower resolution, not sure if this is for HW performance reasons or trying to give it a more chunky lower-res appearance.

Just nitpicking here, I always felt that the LCD was extraneous anyway, though it's nice to have in diagnostics. The overall package is incredible.

The way the sound pushes right through you and the integration with the RGB lighting, sub and the shaker makes this easily the most immersive experience in pinball. Seriously, this is on a whole other level - I don't even want to look at other games right now. Maybe I can put Scott's music on my Metallica so I'll want to play it again? Good thing this one is going on location in a week or I might never play my other games again.

This game is the work of a friggin' genius. The music is incredible and sticks in your head, becomes the soundtrack to your life.

#1457 6 years ago

I would turn that contrast down. It would make he viewing angle more sensitive. My display is all factory with the exception of the brightness. And I feel it’s perfect.

#1458 6 years ago

Haven't followed the thread in a while so sorry if this is common knowledge... are there any estimates on when you'd get your game if you ordered one today? Just curious, thanks.

#1459 6 years ago
Quoted from JeffF:

Haven't followed the thread in a while so sorry if this is common knowledge... are there any estimates on when you'd get your game if you ordered one today? Just curious, thanks.

I just ordered last Thursday and was told “this summer” by Kayte. I realize that doesn’t help a ton, but that’s all I have for now. Others have tried to estimate with games produced per week and what is currently shipping (around mid 70’s last I heard)... of course after ACNC is officially announced at TPF, nobody (except those at Spooky and close friends) know what that will do to the production line.

#1460 6 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

I think I settled on about 30 brightness and 100 contrast. Still bugs me though, I'm wired that way. I even contemplated using some nylon spacers to tilt the monitor back inside the cabinet to improve the PQ but I don't think that would do it based on the viewing angles. I also noticed that game is upscaling all of its content from some lower resolution, not sure if this is for HW performance reasons or trying to give it a more chunky lower-res appearance.
Just nitpicking here, I always felt that the LCD was extraneous anyway, though it's nice to have in diagnostics. The overall package is incredible.
The way the sound pushes right through you and the integration with the RGB lighting, sub and the shaker makes this easily the most immersive experience in pinball. Seriously, this is on a whole other level - I don't even want to look at other games right now. Maybe I can put Scott's music on my Metallica so I'll want to play it again? Good thing this one is going on location in a week or I might never play my other games again.
This game is the work of a friggin' genius. The music is incredible and sticks in your head, becomes the soundtrack to your life.

This game is unlike anything else for sure.

I got room for one more.

This, or Iron Maiden.

Stern have got serious competition now for sure.

#1461 6 years ago

Hey Guys,
The display is purposely supposed to look gritty, and glitchy. I was also trying to make it look like it was on a CRT and we (David Van Es and I) were having some fun. The monitor itself outputs at 1366x768, but the animations are smaller than that and up-scaled to get that look.

As for the monitor adjustments, there is something called Gamma in the adjustments, that when turned on, will make the contract ratio better. I recommend that.

Also there was a question about the audio. The monitor does have a pre-amp volume setting in it. I have been playing around a bunch with mine and I turned it down to 10 on the monitor which seemed to give it a better range. I then turn my amp all the way down to prepare for adjustment. Then go into music test with the volume up to 11 and start slowly turning the amp up to where it is loud, but not clipping or cutting out. The sub volume knob will be pretty low. Also, the Bass knob should be almost all the way down as that is for the upper speakers, those should be set to output all of the mids and highs.

Honestly, though, don't mess with the amp from the factory settings as it is tough to tune, which is why it is hidden away.

I hope my ramblings makes sense, I have not had enough coffee today yet.

--Scott

#1462 6 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

Hey Guys,
The display is purposely supposed to look gritty, and glitchy. I was also trying to make it look like it was on a CRT and we (David Van Es and I) were having some fun. The monitor itself outputs at 1366x768, but the animations are smaller than that and up-scaled to get that look.
As for the monitor adjustments, there is something called Gamma in the adjustments, that when turned on, will make the contract ratio better. I recommend that.
Also there was a question about the audio. The monitor does have a pre-amp volume setting in it. I have been playing around a bunch with mine and I turned it down to 10 on the monitor which seemed to give it a better range. I then turn my amp all the way down to prepare for adjustment. Then go into music test with the volume up to 11 and start slowly turning the amp up to where it is loud, but not clipping or cutting out. The sub volume knob will be pretty low. Also, the Bass knob should be almost all the way down as that is for the upper speakers, those should be set to output all of the mids and highs.
Honestly, though, don't mess with the amp from the factory settings as it is tough to tune, which is why it is hidden away.
I hope my ramblings makes sense, I have not had enough coffee today yet.
--Scott

Thanks for the quick reply Scott!

I went through the process you suggest (left my monitor vol. at 11 though, for obvious reasons ), and I can pretty much leave the amp at full volume now without detectable distortion. I dropped it back a bit though to increase the overall range of vol. avail on the door buttons (more lower vol. variability at the slight expense of extreme vol. at the top end).
Amazing sound on this game!

Monitor settings are now at 25 brightness and 100 contrast, with the Gamma=On.

I did a little experiment tilting the screen and it looks like a 1.5" spacer on the top screw holes would provide enough angle to the screen to make the gamma perfect for players of my height, anyway. You'd also need to use a short spacer on the bottom and cut it to angle to avoid bending the screen mounts, and some additional material to block light leakage from inside the cabinet on all sides, etc. Might be something I pursue in the future if the game comes home into my collection. Don't want to void the warranty when it's going on location.

#1463 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

I’m thinking that being able to steal locks left over from the last player really negates the need to implement some sort of “uniform experience” by implementing a tournament mode.

Because leaving locks is the fault of the player. But then I guess being the next player and receiving those locks is a random award in a sense.

#1464 6 years ago
Quoted from JeffF:

Depends on who you buy through. I got in a month ago with PinballSTAR at 236 with an earlier spot he had in his allotment. Shop around and you could get it faster. I was told spring lead time which now I am thinking April/May as opposed to March/April.

#1465 6 years ago
Quoted from Anonymouse:

Depends on who you buy through. I got in a month ago with pinballstar at 236 with an earlier spot he had in his allotment. Shop around and you could get it faster. I was told spring lead time which now I am thinking April/May as opposed to March/April.

It’s really tough to tell how long it’s going to be. Some of the numbers have been jumping out of order for a few reasons:

-butter cabinets being done in batches
-oversea shipping
-operators getting the game first so the game can get more exposure.

All these reason make sense and i’m fine waiting a little longer so Spooky can do whats right from a business point of view. I got mine from PinballSTAR and I am sitting at #81. Not sure if my game is on the line yet as I haven’t heard anything but it’s got to be close. I believe mid 70’s are shipping next week.

It’s tough to imagine some of the time lines people have been told unless the production speeds up.

The wait is painful as we all can’t wait to get this amazing game.

#1466 6 years ago

TheNoTrashCougar I believe I may have just found a uniquely Canadian bug in the SW.

Trying to setup the coins so left is $1 (Cdn "Loonie"), and the right is $2 (Cdn "Toonie").

Coins per Credit: 1
Left coin value: 1
Right coin value: 2

But it only gives one credit when I put either the left side $1 coin in (correct), or the right side $2 coin in (should be 2 credits).
I ran the switch test (after muttering something about "inspected by Charlie" lol) but they both register as unique switches as they should (sorry Charlie!).

Be great if this could be fixed soon as this machine will be on location next weekend and $2 coins are very common here.

#1467 6 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I'm happy to wait for my game #153 (I think).

Heyyyyyy......KT told me I WAS #153.

#1468 6 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

thenotrashcougar I believe I may have just found a uniquely Canadian bug in the SW.
Trying to setup the coins so left is $1 (Cdn "Loonie"), and the right is $2 (Cdn "Toonie").
But it only gives one credit when I put either the left side $1 coin in (correct), or the right side $2 coin in (should be 2 credits).
I ran the switch test (after muttering something about "inspected by Charlie" lol) but they both register as unique switches as they should (sorry Charlie!).
Be great if this could be fixed soon as this machine will be on location next weekend and $2 coins are very common here.

Oh no! Looks like you have that set correctly for what you want. I will look at it tonight and see what is going on. Thanks for the heads up.
--Scott

#1469 6 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

thenotrashcougar I believe I may have just found a uniquely Canadian bug in the SW.

OK, found this in the code... Yep, I totally missed that and it was completely my fault. Great catch, it will function properly in 1.1.0 for you. This means I now need to make sure that 1.1.0 gets out quickly.
--Scott

#1470 6 years ago
Quoted from Pmaino:

I believe mid 70’s are shipping next week.

#75 is on the truck, I have a tracking number.

#1471 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

This is great news congrats!

#1472 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Soooo you have a sick day coming up soon, right?

#1473 6 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

Soooo you have a sick day coming up soon, right?

No need, he works from home.

...besides, you can have a "TNA break" in far less time time than it takes a pack-a-day smoker to finish a cigarette.

#1474 6 years ago

Haha, this is true, slipping in games during the day is a non issue.

I'm looking forward to multiplayer the most. These days I mostly host fighting game nights, Street Fighter players etc, and they don't have much curiosity about pinball. I haven't pushed it, but when TNA is here I'm definitely going to teach them to play, this is the perfect game for a bunch of competitive-but-new-to-pinball players.

#1475 6 years ago

TNA seems more suited to competitive play than single player games. Except of course to practice to get better for the competitions.

#1476 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

After playing this game for a week now I'm inclined to disagree. I think a tournament mode makes sense for things like ensuring all players receive the same non-contextual Mystery awards in the same order.

Getting to steal a previous player's locked balls is certainly nice, but locking balls is not usually that difficult if you are careful. It certainly doesn't make up for one player receiving "Max Bonus Multipliers" in mystery when the others do not. Plus, if you know what the next mystery award is ahead of time you might decide to make collecting that a priority vs something else (changes your strategy). But the game also has contextual mystery aways like giving you another tilt warning if you are down one (or is it all)?

On the surface, I might say that tournament mode could have the mystery awards follow the same order everytime, minus any contextual awards. That way everyone knows in advance the order and can alter their strategy accordingly.

Maybe TheNoTrashCougar can comment further though, might not be that simple in this game.

#1477 6 years ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

TNA seems more suited to competitive play than single player games. Except of course to practice to get better for the competitions.

Single player is plenty exhilarating on its own. One more game, one more game, one more game!
But multiplayer should be amazing.

#1478 6 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Single player is plenty exhilarating on its own. One more game, one more game, one more game!
But multiplayer should be amazing.

Then you wake up the next morning with the music still in your head. Single player is awesome.

#1479 6 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

After playing this game for a week now I'm inclined to disagree. I think a tournament mode makes sense for things like ensuring all players receive the same non-contextual Mystery awards in the same order.
Getting to steal a previous player's locked balls is certainly nice, but locking balls is not usually that difficult if you are careful. It certainly doesn't make up for one player receiving "Max Bonus Multipliers" in mystery when the others do not. Plus, if you know what the next mystery award is ahead of time you might decide to make collecting that a priority vs something else (changes your strategy). But the game also has contextual mystery aways like giving you another tilt warning if you are down one (or is it all)?
On the surface, I might say that tournament mode could have the mystery awards follow the same order everytime, minus any contextual awards. That way everyone knows in advance the order and can alter their strategy accordingly.
Maybe thenotrashcougar can comment further though, might not be that simple in this game.

Valid point... I hadn't played it enough to think about the Mystery award and was focusing on the random target for reactor completion. I tend to agree with you now and I'm sure we're going to see this more and more in tournaments in the future.

#1480 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Valid point... I hadn't played it enough to think about the Mystery award and was focusing on the random target for reactor completion. I tend to agree with you now and I'm sure we're going to see this more and more in tournaments in the future.

It's interesting as you would *think* being able to know what targets are going to be required to kill the next reactor might offer some kind of advantage vs. not, but in reality other variables would play a larger role in deciding your strategy. Basically, you always want to be in multiball when you kill the reactor for the 3X (or 4X) multiplier anyway, but if you are ball 3, player 4 and don't need that many pts, it might not be worth setting up a multiball for it vs. sniping with one ball in play, etc.

I do find that the "multiball all the time" mantra I've heard isn't really the best approach for me. I have a really hard time hitting the Start Reactor scoop with 3 balls in play, and and even harder time shooting the outer loops to get to the top with 3. There's always a ball launching from ball save that gets in your way and it's way too chaotic. I prefer to setup the reactor with 1 or 2 balls running, then start 3 ball multiball and finish it off. I'm guessing that will be a hallmark of an advanced player, one who can execute all the required shots with 3 balls in play. I'm looking forward to seeing Elwin play this thing. The "Elwin pose" is pretty useless for me as there's always a ball smashing down onto your nicely trapped ones messing things up.

A whole new set of skills at play here - it helps to have the reaction time of a heavily caffineated squirrel! So friggin' great!

EDIT> I just realized reading this that I should let the multiball balls drain intentionally when trying to get the left scoop or criticalize the reactor and use a fast skill shot plunge on the ball saves to get there.

#1481 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

This game is made for serious competition, but I'm guessing the random awards, random reactor shot, multiball steal and the fact it ends after 9 reactors(actually an assumption since I haven't watched the kerins stream or got there myself) means it wouldn't be used at top level comps.

#1482 6 years ago

Kind of unfortunate setup but works for the moment.

Loving the remixes!

WP_20180214_12_08_31_Pro (resized).jpgWP_20180214_12_08_31_Pro (resized).jpg

#1483 6 years ago

After watching a bunch of streams, it looks like everyone has the auto ball launch turned off after a ball is locked but on during multiball. Is that a setting? I haven't changed any settings since I set mine up.

#1484 6 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

After watching a bunch of streams, it looks like everyone has the auto ball launch turned off after a ball is locked but on during multiball. Is that a setting? I haven't changed any settings since I set mine up.

Seems like a good idea so you can get a beer sip in or a bathroom break in. On route? Nah, you play now buddy.

#1485 6 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

Is that a setting?

Not to my knowledge. I believe what you are seeing is a quick, manual plunge before the intentionally delayed auto launch kicks in.

#1486 6 years ago
Quoted from onceler:

I believe what you are seeing is a quick, manual plunge before the intentionally delayed auto launch kicks in.

...and the code is smart enough to not fire the launcher at an empty shooter lane if you've already plunged.

#1487 6 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

...and the code is smart enough to not fire the launcher at an empty shooter lane if you've already plunged.

I prefer that, it raises the intensity a bit knowing how close you came to getting "plunged".

#1488 6 years ago

Srsly went to work after having a chance to listen into the tape for a couple of minutes and was looking forward to listen to the music the hole day (more than installing the newly arrived shaker & knocker).

And everyone who tells me that tapes sound like sh** never haqd a halvway decent tapedeck.
(Altough I had to admit sound was horrible after ~20 years of non usage before I cleaned the heads.)

#1489 6 years ago

I've played around 10 games on TNA. Thinking about sending in a deposit. I know the wait will kill me. I'm guessing late summer if I ordered now?

#1490 6 years ago

Anyone know if TNA uses any fuses, and if so, what types/sizes?

#1491 6 years ago

I have a game on order (don't know my number), very excited but want to be realistic about my wait time.

The first game in Florida (as far as I can tell) was delivered in early November (in time for Free Play Florida). If #60-80 are shipping in February then that is a rate of 20 per month. Ordering now would likely put a buyer in the low 300s and delivery would be in February 2018 at that rate?
This isn't accounting for Alice Cooper production.

#1492 6 years ago
Quoted from Panic_flip:

I have a game on order (don't know my number), very excited but want to be realistic about my wait time.
The first game in Florida (as far as I can tell) was delivered in early November (in time for Free Play Florida). If #60-80 are shipping in February then that is a rate of 20 per month. Ordering now would likely put a buyer in the low 300s and delivery would be in February 2018 at that rate?
This isn't accounting for Alice Cooper production.

Probably the most realistic timeframe I've seen. It's really hard to judge with operator games and oversees games. At the end of the day we just all attempt to wait patiently because we can all speculate all we want but we have no idea the reality of production and what obstacles come with it. We do know however they are working diligently and putting out quality games. I'll take that over speed any day

#1493 6 years ago

Installed my shaker today and after a little breakdown why it wouldn't start to work this is one of the best integrations I've yet seen... or 'feeled'.

When the reactor is critical and youre getting that constant vibration like the whole building is going to collapse: Great.

Couldn't stop grinning. My son was busting with joy also.
Kept playing for multiple hours today (usually I max. do 3 games and get back to work).

Edit: BURSTING!!! Not busting. XD

#1494 6 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Anyone know if TNA uses any fuses, and if so, what types/sizes?

4amp Slow Blow 20mm Fuses. 4 of them per game. There is also a 1-1/4" 8amp fast blow fuse under the Bryan Kelly approved blue plastic housing on the power switch.

You can get the fuses from PBL here:
20mm Slow Blow: https://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=1580
1-1/4" Fast Blow: https://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=3888

--Scott

#1495 6 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Installed my shaker today and after a little breakdown why it wouldn't start to work this is one of the best integrations I've yet seen... or 'feeled'.
When the reactor is critical and youre getting that constant vibration like the whole building is going to collapse: Great.
Couldn't stop grinning. My son was busting with joy also.
Kept playing for multiple hours today (usually I max. do 3 games and get back to work).
Edit: BURSTING!!! Not busting. XD

Yeah it's pretty intense. My cat loves to sit on the glass and chase the ball around while I play and he's fine with the critical reactor mode but anytime I blow a reactor he jumps off the game. Always comes back for more though. Classic!

#1496 6 years ago

... fast blow fuse under the Bryan Kelly approved blue plastic housing on the power switch....

Isn't that a Bryan Kelly *NOT* approved plasitic housing?

--
Rob Anthony
Pinball Classics
http://LockWhenLit.com
Quality Board Work - In Home Service
borygard at gmail dot com

#1497 6 years ago

4amp Slow Blow 20mm Fuses. 4 of them per game. There is also a 1-1/4" 8amp fast blow fuse under the Bryan Kelly approved blue plastic housing on the power switch.
You can get the fuses from PBL here:
20mm Slow Blow: https://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=1580
1-1/4" Fast Blow: https://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=3888

--Scott

Where are the 4 amp fuses. Two on the board in the back box, but where are the other 2?

#1498 6 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Where are the 4 amp fuses. Two on the board in the back box, but where are the other 2?

There are 2 fuses on each of the 2 PD-16 Boards in the backbox.
--Scott

#1499 6 years ago

This is a PD-16 board. On each end there is a fuse covered by a clear plastic cover. I’m pointing to one. The wiring can easily obscure these if you don’t know to look for them.

970DB660-484D-4688-A4E0-178F28BF3022 (resized).jpeg970DB660-484D-4688-A4E0-178F28BF3022 (resized).jpeg

#1500 6 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

This is a PD-16 board. On each end there is a fuse covered by a clear plastic cover. I’m pointing to one. The wiring can easily obscure these if you don’t know to look for them.

Awesome. The wiring was hiding those.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Wanted
$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
Other
$ 43.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Nerd Decals
Decals
9,990 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Happy Valley, OR
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
Decals
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pensacola, FL
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Apron Envy
Other
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.
Led
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, DE
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk
Protection
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 11,928 posts in this topic. You are on page 30 of 239.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/total-nuclear-annihilation-cluball-welcome/page/30?hl=pmaino and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.