(Topic ID: 195784)

Total Nuclear Annihilation Club...Welcome to the future!

By Pinballlew

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11,945 posts
  • 769 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by punkin
  • Topic is favorited by 324 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2177 (resized).jpeg
56456889klyykk_blank1_640 (resized).jpg
56456889999 (resized).jpg
yellow-640 (resized).jpg
20240406_185845 (resized).jpg
20240406_185951 (resized).jpg
IMG_1758 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1709 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_3405 (resized).jpeg
20240310_214233 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 11,945 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 239.
#51 6 years ago

#76 for me. Can't wait.

#52 6 years ago

Check is in the mail, just waiting for confirmation email. I was told somewhere in batch #3
TNA rules! Both definitions

Added over 7 years ago: UPDATE: Confirmed spot #104 today

#53 6 years ago

Confirmed that I am in batch 2 with #81. Cant wait for this game!

#54 6 years ago

confirmed in 4th batch

#55 6 years ago

Are any of you guys getting the butter cabinet?

#56 6 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Are any of you guys getting the butter cabinet?

Yup.

#57 6 years ago

Last one in batch #3! Assuming that means #150. I am pumped!

#58 6 years ago

#5 here. Can't wait!!

#59 6 years ago

Looks like they stacked double digit sales during the Twitch stream. Love it.

#60 6 years ago

Someone in another thread said fourth batch. If so, that's incredible for Spooky. It's only been on sale for a couple days.

Sounds like a success!

#61 6 years ago
Quoted from Allibaster:

Someone in another thread said fourth batch. If so, that's incredible for Spooky. It's only been on sale for a couple days.
Sounds like a success!

I hope it's a great success for Scott and Spooky. Glad to support a new company that ships games and truly appreciates it's customers. I've bought several from Stern and honestly believe they didn't give a darn about me besides my money.

#62 6 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I hope it's a great success for Scott and Spooky. Glad to support a new company that ships games and truly appreciates it's customers. I've bought several from Stern and honestly believe they didn't give a darn about me besides my money.

Charlie stated on Twitch tonight that they had passed America's Most Haunted (150) in sales. I hope they make it much further!

#63 6 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

Charlie stated on Twitch tonight that they had passed America's Most Haunted (150) in sales. I hope they make it much further!

I'm glad the didn't go down the 300-500 limited edition path so if this is a hit maybe it'll sell in significant numbers.

500 would be great don't get me wrong but the sky's the limit.

#64 6 years ago

I guess I'm in the club now. Deposit is in. I can confirm at least 150 because I'm in batch 4. Really excited about this one. Game looks great and the story behind it is pretty cool. Scott and Spooky folks truly seem like good people.

#65 6 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I'm glad the didn't go down the 300-500 limited edition path

Totally agree!

#66 6 years ago

I'm also in, and and was fortunate to receive a free shaker motor from last night's streaming event.

#67 6 years ago

I'm putting down a deposit today. Can't wait for this beast!

#68 6 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

what took you so long

#69 6 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Nice job!

#70 6 years ago

We wanted to be in a later run, so it was kind of planned. I didn't expect it to go to run 3/4 so early (Awesome news for Spooky and Scott) and the Mrs didn't want to wait more than 6 months for our copy, so she was like "TAKE MY MONEY NOW!" I couldn't say no

#71 6 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

We wanted to be in a later run, so it was kind of planned. I didn't expect it to go to run 3/4 so early (Awesome news for Spooky and Scott) and the Mrs didn't want to wait more than 6 months for our copy, so she was like "TAKE MY MONEY NOW!" I couldn't say no

luckily you will be able to play mine till yours arrives

#72 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

luckily you will be able to play mine till yours arrives

I will be there!

#73 6 years ago

KT just confirmed my check arrived at Spooky, #75 officially mine.

#74 6 years ago
Quoted from pinghetto:

#5 here. Can't wait!!

#4 here. I smell a roadtrip when they're done.

#75 6 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

#4 here. I smell a roadtrip when they're done.

does it smell like geritol and denture cream?

#76 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

does it smell like geritol and denture cream?

And prunes.

#77 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

KT just confirmed my check arrived at Spooky,

Same here!
Lucky number...

IMG_6091 (resized).JPGIMG_6091 (resized).JPG

#78 6 years ago

102 here

how quick do spooky build?

I'm in no rush as have no space at the moment.

#79 6 years ago

"In like Flynn" as of Weds! Just waiting for my check to be received and official number assigned.

Having the Thursday stream exceed my prior expectations was extra sweet indeed!

#80 6 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

102 here
how quick do spooky build?
I'm in no rush as have no space at the moment.

10ish a week I think? I figure 2-3 months after they start building mine will be ready. If it's not exactly that I'm not stressed though.

#81 6 years ago

I found my topper to go over the beacon.... HOT Pinball Action.. 80's style!!

IMG_20170813_123826558 (resized).jpgIMG_20170813_123826558 (resized).jpg

#82 6 years ago

did they say when they were going to start production? I'm sure it's listed somewhere.

#83 6 years ago
Quoted from hocuslocus:

did they say when they were going to start production? I'm sure it's listed somewhere.

They haven't said.

#84 6 years ago
Quoted from GhostThruster:

They haven't said.

Quoted from hocuslocus:

All they've said is "before the end of the year", though Charlie mentioned that we may be pleasantly surprised on the stream last night.

Wild speculation time:

I predict they start manufacturing TNA in early Sept. and the that the first 50 are shipped at Expo in mid October.

#85 6 years ago

How did you get a number? I was just told what batch I'm in.

#86 6 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

How did you get a number? I was just told what batch I'm in.

did you order from spooky or a distributor? if directly from spooky, give KT a couple days to get caught up and then just email her [email protected]. she will be happy to help.

#87 6 years ago

I'm in 3rd batch. No idea what number however.

#88 6 years ago

When I placed my order KT said she could figure out exactly what number I was if I really wanted to know... I didn't really care, I just wanted to know what batch (#3) as I figured I was either in the high 90's or low 100's when I placed my order early Tuesday morning. I don't think any of this really matters too much (other than things will slow down at some point when AC games start being built) after Charlie explained how the batching is going to work.

#89 6 years ago
Quoted from pinghetto:

I found my topper to go over the beacon.... HOT Pinball Action.. 80's style!!

You must have a really tall ceiling.
I hear that topper also has some added bonus features of swearing at you with middle fingers in the air if you don't replenish it every four minutes with Spotted Cow.

#90 6 years ago

Im in Game #6 and it will be at AYCE Gogi here in So Cal...coordinating dates with Charlie for a Launch party and Tournament

#91 6 years ago
Quoted from onceler:

after Charlie explained how the batching is going to work.

Are they going to alternate 50 of one game with 50 of another? Do you think they will change their mind on the build process now that they have had such a big response? Initially Scott said they were hoping to sell 50. They are way beyond that now. I know he was being humble, but I think this response is blowing up their expectations....in a good way.

#92 6 years ago

Are you talking about Jetsons or AC? I think they are going to build both Jetsons and TNA at the same time, but then when TNA sales start to slow down, they were going to start building AC.

#93 6 years ago

They said something about using the extra time to make AC great. So I'm assuming if they want to refine the code etc on AC and they are humming along on TNA they may just push AC back a bit. But I'm just speculating.

#94 6 years ago

With TNA getting so many orders in such a short amount of time I'd say they undoubtedly push AC back as long as they can to work code and make little tweaks to make it a more complete game so it ships nearly complete.

Rob Zombie has been a work in progress for a long time and I suspect atleast a couple more updates judging from Fawzmas posts. I just want more folks to continue to order TNA so I can jump on one in the coming month months

#95 6 years ago

Yeah, if TNA keeps momentum, they may hold AC back so they are not competing against themselves. Plus there is a similarly themed game that may be in production at Stern. AC and E3 seem like the same genre. For me, the longer the better so they can get those batches out. It's going to be a painful wait to the 4th batch. But the good kind of pain.

#96 6 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

Yeah, if TNA keeps momentum, they may hold AC back so they are not competing against themselves. Plus there is a similarly themed game that may be in production at Stern. AC and E3 seem like the same genre. For me, the longer the better so they can get those batches out. It's going to be a painful wait to the 4th batch. But the good kind of pain.

Did they give you a rough timeline on when they expect to get to the 4th batch?

#97 6 years ago

Batch #4, ordered a couple days ago.

#98 6 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

Did they give you a rough timeline on when they expect to get to the 4th batch?

Someone posted batch 4 wouldn't be til early next year

#99 6 years ago

No time frame. But when they made Rob Zombie they projected 12--18 months to make 300 games. Not sure how long it really took. So i am using that as an estimate. But looks like they are really close to final production/shipping at the present.

#100 6 years ago

Well, I'm in. #161. I've been sitting on money waiting for Alien, but with all the problems it's experiencing, I'm moving on. Plus, I'd rather give my money to a U.S. company.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pensacola, FL
$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

8,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 43.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Nerd Decals

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Apron Envy

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
ScottieIA Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

There are 11,945 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 239.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/total-nuclear-annihilation-cluball-welcome/page/2?hl=ghostthruster and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.