(Topic ID: 195784)

Total Nuclear Annihilation Club...Welcome to the future!

By Pinballlew

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11,945 posts
  • 769 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by punkin
  • Topic is favorited by 324 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2177 (resized).jpeg
56456889klyykk_blank1_640 (resized).jpg
56456889999 (resized).jpg
yellow-640 (resized).jpg
20240406_185845 (resized).jpg
20240406_185951 (resized).jpg
IMG_1758 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1709 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_3405 (resized).jpeg
20240310_214233 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 11,945 posts in this topic. You are on page 186 of 239.
#9251 1 year ago
Quoted from zermeno68:

Is that a bad thing? I'm not aware if so.

Just an observation. The HWN/UM BSE powder looks killer in person.

#9252 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

Open her up so we can see her insides!
Actually, if you wouldn’t mind, I’d like to see the inside of the back box. Please.

Yeah have videos of everything I’m putting together.

#9253 1 year ago

Does TNA CE come with a coin box? (I use tokens in my pins at home instead of putting them on free play)

#9254 1 year ago
Quoted from mnrocketry:

Does TNA CE come with a coin box? (I use tokens in my pins at home instead of putting them on free play)

Yes. Oops, maybe not.

26823B43-0FD4-42B5-A6A2-072D4A60B2FD (resized).jpeg26823B43-0FD4-42B5-A6A2-072D4A60B2FD (resized).jpeg

#9255 1 year ago

yes it has a coin box.

#9256 1 year ago

Spooky really needs better pics. Mine are better LOL. video is done, about 36 min and I'll upload to YouTube and post here.

#9257 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:

Spooky really needs better pics. Mine are better LOL. video is done, about 36 min and I'll upload to YouTube and post here.

On top of it. I love it. Cannot wait for the video spite waiting for mine... This will be a teaser for me for sure.

#9258 1 year ago

Here is the video link. Please follow me on YouTube for more videos.

#9259 1 year ago

Gents… TNA CE #2 is on its way to its final Destination!! Hope you all have more patience than I did when I began to hear others getting their game first without notification on mine.

#9260 1 year ago

Kinda weird that the shooter housing is stainless whereas every other bit of metal on the game is black.

#9261 1 year ago
Quoted from tectonyc:

Kinda weird that the shooter housing is stainless whereas every other bit of metal on the game is black.

I agree.. if anyone reaches out to the company and gets an estimate.

Maybe see if it could be cheaper for bulk purchase? I’d be down for same powder coating.

#9262 1 year ago
Quoted from tectonyc:

Yeah covered that in my video. Spooky sent me to their guy to buy a black one.

#9263 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:

Yeah covered that in my video. Spooky sent me to their guy to buy a black one.

Was it Lanez Custom Steel?

#9264 1 year ago

Yeah

#9265 1 year ago

Hey Spooky….

Offer the option with an upcharge, please?

#9266 1 year ago

Hey Spooky….
Offer the option with an upcharge, please?

Fingers crossed

#9267 1 year ago

Thanks, I’ll reach out to them about ordering one. I got my Halloween shooter housing from them.

#9268 1 year ago
Quoted from zermeno68:

I agree.. if anyone reaches out to the company and gets an estimate.
Maybe see if it could be cheaper for bulk purchase? I’d be down for same powder coating.

Lanez sold the Halloween and Ultraman matching shooter housing for $64.00, so I’d expect TNA will be the same price.

#9269 1 year ago

Is it an easy aftermarket swap? Or should I be trying to get Spooky to put it on in the factory?

#9270 1 year ago

I have a new TNA playfield and can meet at expo if anyone is looking for a spare. Thanks!

#9271 1 year ago

Hey @NoTrashTiger or the seller give the backstory on the TNA whitewood for sale? Thats cool as hell and understand if the story is part of the price. How cool either way!

#9272 1 year ago
Quoted from tectonyc:

Is it an easy aftermarket swap? Or should I be trying to get Spooky to put it on in the factory?

It’s pretty simple.

#9273 1 year ago
Quoted from tectonyc:

Shooter housings are pretty easy to swap. Playfield up, you just remove the rubber shooter tip, then pop the e-clip off the rod (this can be a little stubborn if super tight), then remove the shooter spring and any washers. Remember the order those things go back on! Slid the shooter rod out of the game. The housing is usually held inside the cab by 3 screws or bolts, with a triangular metal plate. Once you unscrew those, the housing comes off. Pretty easy to swap out! Make sure when you reinstall the shooter tip is making good contact with the center of the ball. If it isn’t, reposition your housing.

#9274 1 year ago
Quoted from tectonyc:

yeah why the hell would they even do that?

#9275 1 year ago

Received my Butter/No Butter email. Love the Butter on my HWN. Seems most feel Butter is unnecessary on TNA. Anyone feel strongly otherwise?

#9276 1 year ago
Quoted from Blakester:

Received my Butter/No Butter email. Love the Butter on my HWN. Seems most feel Butter is unnecessary on TNA. Anyone feel strongly otherwise?

so you didn't want butter cab and they sent one w/o asking?

#9277 1 year ago
Quoted from Blakester:

I for one weighed how much am I really going to look at the artwork to justify the cost. This does not affect the gameplay and if you have the machine in a lineup.... your going to cover that expensive addition.

If you can flex this cash for it, folks from TNA #1 run said it is beautiful to see in person...

Devil's Advocate: The artwork is not detailed enough to warrant this addition.

Just my thoughts on how I justified to say Nope.

#9278 1 year ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

so you didn't want butter cab and they sent one w/o asking?

No they asked--trying to decide

#9279 1 year ago
Quoted from Blakester:

I’m not getting a TNA CE but do have a Rick and Morty with butter and it is exquisite. However, in the case of TNA’s more simplified artwork, I personally would skip the butter option if I was getting the new TNA.

#9280 1 year ago

The shooter housing is a horrible cheap chrome look. Prob what was on original. I'll change it out to match black. Butter looks awesome on Halloween because the art is amazing. Not worth cost imo on tna. I changed monitor settings and still don’t like the crispness of the image so plan to change that out and see what it does.

#9281 1 year ago

Just ordered my first mod for TNA. The reactor pop bumper mod.

Has anyone done anything different than the reactor pop bumper mod on their machine? Just curious.

#9282 1 year ago

Just ordered my first mod for TNA. The reactor pop bumper mod.
Has anyone done anything different than the reactor pop bumper mod on their machine? Just curious.

I currently have at my home the light up side rails and the light up spooky. Just waiting for the machine to be delivered next week to install them.

#9283 1 year ago
Quoted from squeekj:

I currently have at my home the light up side rails and the light up spooky. Just waiting for the machine to be delivered next week to install them.

Same here and the target decals.

#9284 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinball_Eddie:

Target decals are a must.

#9285 1 year ago

#5 reporting in. Ran out of room with the rest of the games, so she's got her own corner for now.

PXL_20221021_003808168 (resized).jpgPXL_20221021_003808168 (resized).jpg
#9286 1 year ago
Quoted from o07eleven:

#5 reporting in. Ran out of room with the rest of the games, so she's got her own corner for now.
[quoted image]

Damn... looks sexy. Cannot wait till next Friday when mine arrives!!!

So... Are the light up side rails a must? Does it really pop for $129?

#9287 1 year ago
Quoted from o07eleven:

[quoted image]

Which code did it come with? I see it is running 1.5.0 for the jukebox mode currently.
Do you think Scott's hand got tired signing 250 Hot Pinball Action toppers?

#9288 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinball_Eddie:

Now I'm ordering target decals lol

#9289 1 year ago
Quoted from squeekj:

Now I'm ordering target decals lol

Ordered... couldn't say no with only 3 bucks for shipping.

#9290 1 year ago
Quoted from zermeno68:

You be the judge, but my original TNA 189 says yes.

28FE20C9-BACD-437E-83A7-25CB8D45BCF4.jpeg28FE20C9-BACD-437E-83A7-25CB8D45BCF4.jpeg
#9291 1 year ago
Quoted from zermeno68:

Lighted side rails and the pop bumper mod are totally worth it.

#9292 1 year ago

All - got response from the company that powder coated TNA and they said you will be able to buy through their website sometime next week.

It should be the same price as the other two powder coated shooter rod housing.. $64.95

#9293 1 year ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

Lanez sold the Halloween and Ultraman matching shooter housing for $64.00, so I’d expect TNA will be the same price.

Did not realize you posted this.. you are correct.

#9294 1 year ago

So, you pay $9k plus tax/shipping for the “CE” version of the game, and you’re still left having to buy pieces like this?

SMH

Yeah, maybe a lame complaint, but if you’re going to advertise powder coating a coin door, hinges, side rails… how can you leave this little detail overlooked.

Also seems like lit side rails and logo, along with speaker light diffusers should have been offered?

You guys are already paying a big premium… and if you “want it all” you’re still left with buying $100s of extras?

This hobby has gone bat-shit crazy

#9295 1 year ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

So, you pay $9k plus tax/shipping for the “CE” version of the game, and you’re still left having to buy pieces like this?
SMH
Yeah, maybe a lame complaint, but if you’re going to advertise powder coating a coin door, hinges, side rails… how can you leave this little detail overlooked.
Also seems like lit side rails and logo, along with speaker light diffusers should have been offered?
You guys are already paying a big premium… and if you “want it all” you’re still left with buying $100s of extras?

Sucks, for sure

#9296 1 year ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

SMH

Think of it the other way. If all was included the game would be more $$ and you would be stuck paying if you didn't want it. At least its an option in this case.

#9297 1 year ago
Quoted from Blakester:

I watched the video where Scott Danesi and Jack Danger delivered the very first TNA off the line to a member of the Barenaked Ladies band. He did not get butter because he wouldn’t see it in his lineup of games.

Just a guess, but I’d think he had more than enough funds to get butter on his game, yet he chose not to due to how it was going to be displayed.

#9298 1 year ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

SMH

To be fair, you don’t HAVE TO get any of the add-on mods. People choose to, so be it.

Many people have complained that there is only one version of TNA this time around. Spooky could’ve just offered the exact same game as the first run, but everyone would’ve complained about the price increase from 2017. So Spooky decides to load up the game as a CE, and people still complain about the price.

Damned if you do, damned if you don’t.

#9299 1 year ago
Quoted from MacmanCubed:

To be fair, you don’t HAVE TO get any of the add-on mods.

Wait…. I can play Rick and Morty (Standard) without any Funkos?!

#9300 1 year ago
Quoted from zermeno68:

Yes I have them on mine. for 4 years now. the controller can make the blink, mine on all the time, did not add the ghost kit.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
9,990 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Happy Valley, OR
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, DE
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 210.00
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
ScottieIA Mods

$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Apron Envy

Machine - For Sale
Vandalia, OH
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Virginia Beach, VA
$ 43.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Nerd Decals

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 11,945 posts in this topic. You are on page 186 of 239.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/total-nuclear-annihilation-cluball-welcome/page/186 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.