(Topic ID: 195784)

Total Nuclear Annihilation Club...Welcome to the future!

By Pinballlew

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_3405 (resized).jpeg
20240310_214233 (resized).jpg
20240310_214123 (resized).jpg
20240310_214158 (resized).jpg
20240310_214519 (resized).jpg
20240310_142704 (resized).jpg
IMG_3820 (resized).jpeg
20221212_214152 (resized).jpg
Untitled22ja112 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 11,927 posts in this topic. You are on page 141 of 239.
#7001 3 years ago
Quoted from mrgregb123:

My guess is that this is simply more work than a designer wants to program for, and that's fine.

LOL is a mis-used term at times, but I really did get a chuckle out of your last sentence. Yep, you pretty much nailed Scott Danesi here... lazy sob!! He really should spend more time on this game.

#7002 3 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Check the cables going to the lcd , if those are loose the game can reset .

BTW, the problem apparently was the interconnector board in the back of the cabinet. Only 4.7V arrived in the backbox while the power supply provided 5.3V.
A little wiggling on the respective header brought the voltage in the backbox back to 5.1V which is what´s required according to Spooky support.
Just in case anybody else runs into reset problems.

On another note: I haven´t read thorugh the whole thread, but are there any recommendations to reduce bounces from the left scoop. On my machine I get like 70% bounceouts when I hit that scoop. It´s kind of frustrating.....

#7003 3 years ago
Quoted from BigLebowski:

BTW, the problem apparently was the interconnector board in the back of the cabinet. Only 4.7V arrived in the backbox while the power supply provided 5.3V.
A little wiggling on the respective header brought the voltage in the backbox back to 5.1V which is what´s required according to Spooky support.
On another note: I haven´t read thorugh the whole thread, but are there any recommendations to reduce bounces from the left scoop. On my machine I get like 70% bounceouts when I hit that scoop. It´s kind of frustrating.....

I just checked this thread after a while And realize now that I never responded to you asking about which cables to check , sorry about that . Sounds like Spooky was able to help and that is good . As for left scoop bounce outs people have posted solutions to that , one thing to do is slightly bend the hood on the scoop down . I find the left scoop shot easier to hit from the left flipper .

#7004 3 years ago
Quoted from BigLebowski:

I lowered the flipper power slightly- made a huge difference in making the scoop.

1 week later
#7006 3 years ago
Quoted from Becenbarger:

We were in the middle of a game on Total Nuclear Annihilation when the ball went into the top scoop. The ball never ejected. Both the top scoop and top flipper seem to have no power on to them because they both stopped working. Any thoughts? Thanks for the help.

We did find a wire that had broke off the middle section of the coil. We soldered it back on. The top flipper and the scoop by it still do not work. I even removed and soldered again to make sure I had a good connection. I know just enough to get me in trouble about this stuff. I ran the error report and this is what came up. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

77BE1153-70E2-42B9-9E62-78CC346B1684 (resized).jpeg77BE1153-70E2-42B9-9E62-78CC346B1684 (resized).jpeg
#7007 3 years ago

I was walking by and seen your TNA fell over. I picked it up and put it upright so it can be read easily.

1391c4a15384b0bdd4ca18972512717c15a60b68.jpeg (resized).jpg1391c4a15384b0bdd4ca18972512717c15a60b68.jpeg (resized).jpg
#7008 3 years ago
Quoted from Becenbarger:

We did find a wire that had broke off the middle section of the coil.

When you say "middle of a coil" I imagine you mean the top flipper coil.
You may want to add a pic of which coil.
Wires rarely just break off. I would check the health of the diodes on the flipper coil if that is the one you soldered.

#7009 3 years ago

What would be most likely cause of random intermittent ball launches during attract mode?

The game does it during play as well, but seems to be unrelated to drop targets or multiball.

When it happens during single ball play, you end up with Two balls on the playfield but without being in "multiball". If you drain one of the balls away the game continues as it should, until it randomly decides to shoot another ball to playfield.

Sometimes this causes a "trough jam" error, but mostly happens without returnibg error, it seems.

Checked trough switches, all operated 100% consistent in switch tests.

Been chasing it a while. Checked trough opto connectors, seemed fine. My next step might be to pull the opto boards? ... just posting to see if I've missed something obvious. Any insight?

Don't recall reading about this exact issue in here before. What would be first suspect to cause this kind of behaviour?

#7010 3 years ago

Damit NBN ... lag ... bad connection ... bs rewriting, then later Bam! double post. Lol

#7011 3 years ago

My daughter loves listening to the TNA soundtrack. Probably her favorite thing to dance to. I wasn't home at the time and my wife had to ask what the album is called because my daughter kept asking for it to be played with our new bluetooth speaker. TheNoTrashCougar I'm assuming your target audience when you are writing music is 2 year old girls right?

#7012 3 years ago
Quoted from joelbob:

My daughter loves listening to the TNA soundtrack. Probably her favorite thing to dance to. I wasn't home at the time and my wife had to ask what the album is called because my daughter kept asking for it to be played with our new bluetooth speaker. thenotrashcougar I'm assuming your target audience when you are writing music is 2 year old girls right?

HAHA Awe! That is awesome! In all honesty, the music was created to be non-offensive electronic music that "should" be tolerable for people that do not like electronic music. I also kept it exciting for people that do like it.
--Scott

#7013 3 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

What would be most likely cause of random intermittent ball launches during attract mode?
The game does it during play as well, but seems to be unrelated to drop targets or multiball.
When it happens during single ball play, you end up with Two balls on the playfield but without being in "multiball". If you drain one of the balls away the game continues as it should, until it randomly decides to shoot another ball to playfield.
Sometimes this causes a "trough jam" error, but mostly happens without returnibg error, it seems.
Checked trough switches, all operated 100% consistent in switch tests.
Been chasing it a while. Checked trough opto connectors, seemed fine. My next step might be to pull the opto boards? ... just posting to see if I've missed something obvious. Any insight?
Don't recall reading about this exact issue in here before. What would be first suspect to cause this kind of behaviour?

So when I had this issue tests showed the ball jam opto was chattering away. I reseated the IDC connector and that seemed to fix it for me.
Good luck

#7014 3 years ago
Quoted from jaybeedee:

So when I had this issue tests showed the ball jam opto was chattering away. I reseated the IDC connector and that seemed to fix it for me.
Good luck

Yeah I had already given that a go to some degree, but only on the opto board itself. Yesterday I had another crack remembering what Scott had suggested with the dodgy connectors, change to Trifurcon. I did not upgrade anything, but tried reseating connectors for the trough opto on it's p-roc switch board. Must have been a issue there because I played a dozen games after that without any ghost launches, and then some more after a rest. Yay!

I did look for skittishness in switch tests for the ball trough opto, but it always tested fine and never seen any ghost activations either, I had ticked off the trough opto as not being the issue, but obviously it does not take much. In say a 5 minute period in attract mode it would cycle a ball once or maybe twice. In game you could get it a few times, or sometimes games where it never happened at all.

So the Issue is Pinpointed!

#7015 3 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

Yeah I had already given that a go to some degree, but only on the opto board itself. Yesterday I had another crack remembering what Scott had suggested with the dodgy connectors, change to Trifurcon. I did not upgrade anything, but tried reseating connectors for the trough opto on it's p-roc switch board. Must have been a issue there because I played a dozen games after that without any ghost launches, and then some more after a rest. Yay!
I did look for skittishness in switch tests for the ball trough opto, but it always tested fine and never seen any ghost activations either, I had ticked off the trough opto as not being the issue, but obviously it does not take much. In say a 5 minute period in attract mode it would cycle a ball once or maybe twice. In game you could get it a few times, or sometimes games where it never happened at all.
So the Issue is Pinpointed!

Yeah, definitely change up to trifercons if you can. You can also diagnose this by putting the game in switch test and wiggling around the connectors to see if the jam opto get triggered. Also, just to be sure, double check your shooter lane switch to make sure it is working ok.

Would putting a message on the screen, or some kind of cryptic symbol, during attract mode indicating a jam failure during attract be offensive or confusing to you guys? If the jam opto gets triggered during attract, that is a key indicator that something is wrong.

--Scott

#7016 3 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

Would putting a message on the screen, or some kind of cryptic symbol, during attract mode indicating a jam failure during attract be offensive or confusing

Like a "Nuclear nonproliferation treaty"?

#7017 3 years ago

Yeah, definitely change up to trifercons if you can. You can also diagnose this by putting the game in switch test and wiggling around the connectors to see if the jam opto get triggered. Also, just to be sure, double check your shooter lane switch to make sure it is working ok.
Would putting a message on the screen, or some kind of cryptic symbol, during attract mode indicating a jam failure during attract be offensive or confusing to you guys? If the jam opto gets triggered during attract, that is a key indicator that something is wrong.
--Scott

Was tough to pick up on just becaus it was happening so infrequently. Wiggling connectors on trough opto was one of the things I did, but no flakyness. I may have found something like that if I tried on the Proc end, but when I got to that point I simply reseated and the problem was gone after that.

Do it. More error messages. Never offensive to have mysterious faults highlighted, when there is actually something wrong. Makes sense.

If there's another update in the future, would love to have that last unused RGB coded to be on only while in CORE phase .... to use for signalling the playfield fan and to backlight it.

#7018 3 years ago

Your jam opto is falsely triggering. Go into switch test and mess with the connectors for that opto on both ends to see where the issue is. You may have to re-punch an IDC or you can always replace the IDC connectors with Trifercon crimp terminals and housings. The issue is most likely on the power side (green PCB opto).
Trifercon Crimp Terminals: https://www.pinballlife.com/156-trifurcon-crimp-terminals.html
2 Pin Housing: https://www.pinballlife.com/156-396mm-crimp-stuff-2-position-housing-with-locking-ramp-17574.html
4 Pin Housing: https://www.pinballlife.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PBL-600-0328-00
Crimp Tool: https://www.pinballlife.com/ratcheting-crimp-tool.html
Expensive Crimp Tool: https://www.pinballlife.com/molex-crimp-tool-for-0156-terminals.html
I would recommend replacing the IDC with the crimp terminals as they will be much more reliable. Especially with these low voltage optos.
--Scott

Still working on this one issue. I’m very new to repair, so please bear with me : ) when he says the problem is most likely the green pcb opto area does he mean the fix will be behind the backbox? I’m kinda having a hard time finding the area he is referencing. I attached a picture of the boards. Will I be fixing something in this area ? Or is it actually under the playfield by the drop target area? I do see the lil black optos sitting next to the lock system, but not sure what he means by opto housing? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

8191E72D-3BCA-425E-9FB9-67BA0F7EC1C1 (resized).jpeg8191E72D-3BCA-425E-9FB9-67BA0F7EC1C1 (resized).jpeg
#7019 3 years ago

No, he is talking about the PCB on the side of the ball trough at the bottom of the playfield.

They look like this: https://www.pinballlife.com/spooky-pinball-ball-trough-transmitter-and-receiver-pcb-set.html

#7020 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinbaltz:

No, he is talking about the PCB on the side of the ball trough at the bottom of the playfield.
They look like this: https://www.pinballlife.com/spooky-pinball-ball-trough-transmitter-and-receiver-pcb-set.html

Correct, check the connectors attached to the trough boards and follow the wires from the trough boards and check the connectors at that junction as well. The blue PCB is the receiving side and the green is the transmitting side. The issue is most of the time with the transmitting side connectors somewhere in the chain. Just poke around a bit and see if any of the connectors are flaky while the machine is in switch test.
--Scott

#7021 3 years ago

PM me if you want to test some TNA code before I blast it out to the masses.
--Scott

#7022 3 years ago

Awesome!

#7023 3 years ago

It's not going to be anything too crazy, but I did add a couple features to make it easier for modders to integrate with the gameplay. I also fixed a crash that someone found and I adjusted the shaker intensity settings to make most people happy.

Once I get some feedback that the game plays ok, I will post it up in all the usual places.

--Scott

#7024 3 years ago

Looks like I need to fix something. The multiball area "sensor" is only working sometimes which causes the balls sent up there to fall into the scoop at the back and get lost for a while. I also noticed there is a new intermittent tap-tap-tap sound after powering up the machine and before I hit the start button. Also the familiar tap-tap-tap sound no longer happens after a game ends which I think was some kind of a ball search. I've seen a few "right scoop error" messages on the screen. I also noticed a red LED stayed lit inside the backboard after I powered it off but I just checked and it has since turned off. Is this a familiar problem?

#7025 3 years ago
Quoted from procks:

Looks like I need to fix something. The multiball area "sensor" is only working sometimes which causes the balls sent up there to fall into the scoop at the back and get lost for a while. I also noticed there is a new intermittent tap-tap-tap sound after powering up the machine and before I hit the start button. Also the familiar tap-tap-tap sound no longer happens after a game ends which I think was some kind of a ball search. I've seen a few "right scoop error" messages on the screen. I also noticed a red LED stayed lit inside the backboard after I powered it off but I just checked and it has since turned off. Is this a familiar problem?

Check your opto connectors and drop target switches.
--Scott

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#7026 3 years ago

I did adjust a leaf switch once but besides that I'm a pinball repair noob. I know what the drop targets are but what should I check them for? Where are the opto connectors and what should I check them for? I appreciate your help.

#7028 3 years ago

Very cool Scott!!! Can’t wait to see what folks come up with now...

Did you ever add new audio call outs for drain save levels?

#7029 3 years ago
Quoted from Strohz:

Very cool Scott!!! Can’t wait to see what folks come up with now...
Did you ever add new audio call outs for drain save levels?

Yeah, this should give the modders something to mess with for a while and keep everyone happy. This should be neat to see what people come up with.

As for the callouts, I did not add anything new, but it does call out what level you are on when you complete it. The only time it does not do that callout is if you are draining down an outlane and complete a level. I found this to be confusing thinking it might have been a ball save.

--Scott

#7030 3 years ago

Regarding Total Nuclear Annihilation (TNA) right scoop error: I encountered this same issue and the only reliable resolution was going into utilities and clearing the error reports.

Some responses to the below quoted posts suggested the optos, drop targets, or other hardware were bad and needed to be tested. Needless to say, I did this testing and there were others who said they did as much too. Some had success messing around with rails, switches, optos, and reseating connectors. However, none of these solutions worked for me. Someone explained that the error was a safety to protect the right scoop coil from burning out trying to launch balls into non-functioning and erect drop targets. I figured clearing the error report would wipe the memory of any past issues that would trigger the safety mechanism and, being that there were no mechanical or electrical issues, doing so wouldn't damage the machine. The result was a machine operating as expected, reliably, with cycling drop targets after a ball goes into the right scoop, culminating in the scoop launching the ball out.

Quoted from triggur:

My TNA has been acting up lately in a variety of baffling ways.
1) Yesterday someone reported that they started a new game and it immediately put them in multiball mode. I verified this myself today, it happened once; the GI all turned green and it behaved like it was in multiball mode, but with only one actual ball in play. The next time I started a game, it didn't happen. One player had it continuously belch out multi-balls and he got a rocking undeserved score.
2) Every few minutes randomly in attract mode, the game rifles through resetting the drop targets, even though there's nothing going on. When I go into switch/coil test modes, everything is functioning and registering reliably.
3) Sometimes in ball search mode (which weirdly keeps running even when I enter the test menu from the middle of a game), the left scoop opto is getting triggered when a nearby sling goes off. Everything seems solid and well soldered. I've fiddled all the connectors on the little opto driver board on the right, but that doesn't seem to help it.
4) Sometimes if I manually force multi-ball to start by continuously sending the ball up into the drop targets by hand, it will get confused and register a "right scoop error" (see the video below) the instant the ball hits the opto at the bottom. All the optos and coils test fine in test mode, though one time I was putting it through its paces and the front drop target coil locked on and just stayed on until I power-cycled the game. Once it says "right scoop error," nothing but manually triggering the coil from the test menu is going to get that ball out of there.
Spooky stuff like this has been happening off and on for a while, but it seems to be increasing in frequency lately.
Any ideas, guys?

Quoted from WarLokBlackOut:

Hi there. I've got mine TNA in our club house here in the Netherlands and it's used for play to everyone when we're open. Last December a player came to say a ball got stuck in the right scoop. Fast forward - in between loads of tests, hardware check, all software versions used, the works you may say - the found error is still there. And than to someone else who also has a TNA where the same happened. It is likely some of you may have the same. The tricky bit is that it may take ages before you notice, but it is certainly not impossible. What happened was that the aforementioned player came into multiball, got to hold balls and with another one made the drop target jackpots and the scoop super jackpot. He did that without making any other switch in between and after a number of times the ball in the scoop sits there, the rest of the game is fully working, but no return, not even in ball search. When you do a hard reset or start a new game, the ball is popped out instantly. Just to make sure it is not an isolated issue a request to you to try the following. Take the playfield glass of and have a ball ready. You don't need to start a game. Now manually drop the targets with the ball rolling to it and land it in the scoop. When everything is fine all three drop targets will be tripped and the ball is kicked out. Repeat this sequence. If you've done it ten times and the ball still comes out you're good. If however after a number of times (mostly the fifth time on my machine) the ball stays in and the only way to get it out is starting a game or a hard reset you may want to check it once more. Whatever the outcome please let me know. I will keep playing my game but we also like to use it in tournaments and than this error occurring would be a nuisance. Cheers from Holland, Ad Jonker

#7031 3 years ago

gracjan202 Thank you! How can I clear the error reports?

#7032 3 years ago

I’m not sure what the intent of the backbox drive is? Did you have something in mind (or did someone else on the forum mention it)?
As far as the 4th light associated with the drop targets - thanks!

#7033 3 years ago

For everyone that asked when these would be back in stock, I have open the new stock up for sale, Will ship out by next friday!
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1054-flashinstinct/01381-total-nuclear-annihilation-target-decals

#7034 3 years ago
Quoted from THEFOZ:

I’m not sure what the intent of the backbox drive is? Did you have something in mind (or did someone else on the forum mention it)?
As far as the 4th light associated with the drop targets - thanks!

Can't wait to learn about this mod associated with reactor 9 critical!?

#7035 3 years ago
Quoted from gracjan202:

Regarding Total Nuclear Annihilation (TNA) right scoop error: I encountered this same issue and the only reliable resolution was going into utilities and clearing the error reports.
Some responses to the below quoted posts suggested the optos, drop targets, or other hardware were bad and needed to be tested. Needless to say, I did this testing and there were others who said they did as much too. Some had success messing around with rails, switches, optos, and reseating connectors. However, none of these solutions worked for me. Someone explained that the error was a safety to protect the right scoop coil from burning out trying to launch balls into non-functioning and erect drop targets. I figured clearing the error report would wipe the memory of any past issues that would trigger the safety mechanism and, being that there were no mechanical or electrical issues, doing so wouldn't damage the machine. The result was a machine operating as expected, reliably, with cycling drop targets after a ball goes into the right scoop, culminating in the scoop launching the ball out.

I found the utilities and cleared the error reports but sadly it didn't change the behavior. I haven't seen the right scoop error again but it only appeared once or twice previously.

Scott says I should check the opto connectors and drop target switches. I'm thinking that means look over the area underneath the multiball slot area. Any tips on what to check for? I'll post a photo of what I find there.

#7036 3 years ago

1.4.1 UPLOADED. HAPPY. ALREADY WANT MORE CODE.

37A84FE3-FCC7-45AA-8B3A-00F14D81D932 (resized).png37A84FE3-FCC7-45AA-8B3A-00F14D81D932 (resized).png
#7037 3 years ago

I updated to the new firmware and now when the machine tries to start the screen just flashes HDMI No Signal a few times and then goes black. Any ideas?

#7038 3 years ago

FINALLY got around to installing some mods... the new drain timer with added LEDs, Ulek flipper toppers, Lit drop targets, and the quiet fan.

All are great additions... I can’t believe how much fan noise the OEM fan had!

#7039 3 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

FINALLY got around to installing some mods... the new drain timer with added LEDs, Lermod’s flipper toppers, Lit drop targets, and the quiet fan.
All are great additions... I can’t believe how much fan noise the OEM fan had!

What are the Lermod's flipper toppers, please?
I couldn't find the by googling...

#7040 3 years ago

Scott, now the shaker is too weak, please fix it!!!!

...I'm joking! Fat chance!
Thanx for your awesome work.

#7041 3 years ago
Quoted from procks:

I updated to the new firmware and now when the machine tries to start the screen just flashes HDMI No Signal a few times and then goes black. Any ideas?

Are you able to launch a game?

If so, maybe you just disconnected the HDMI cable accidentally..

#7042 3 years ago
Quoted from procks:

Redownload and reinstall the software and you should be good. You probably had an incomplete download on your computer. Make sure to delete the previous downloaded package to avoid the computer renaming the file on you.

#7043 3 years ago
Quoted from BeeZooNours:

Scott, now the shaker is too weak, please fit it!!!!
...I'm joking! Fat chance!
Thanx for your awesome work.

Fight me! <3

#7044 3 years ago
Quoted from BeeZooNours:

What are the Lermod's flipper toppers, please?
I couldn't find the by googling...

Mistake by me... they’re sold by Ulek

https://www.ulekstore.com/category_s/2025.htm

You can see them installed in the post below

#7045 3 years ago
6C66E2B4-3522-4327-B864-DA1EBC01A359 (resized).jpeg6C66E2B4-3522-4327-B864-DA1EBC01A359 (resized).jpegE2CAF60D-496B-409D-982E-1B4B5B9C6134 (resized).jpegE2CAF60D-496B-409D-982E-1B4B5B9C6134 (resized).jpeg
#7046 3 years ago

Redownload and reinstall the software and you should be good. You probably had an incomplete download on your computer. Make sure to delete the previous downloaded package to avoid the computer renaming the file on you.

That fixed it, thanks Scott.

After updating a ball went down the right scoop instead of triggering the drops and it wouldn't kick back out which I haven't seen before. After a few attempts I got the right scoop error onscreen (photo attached). I'll lift the playfield and check the opto connectors and drop target switches.

rightscooperror (resized).jpgrightscooperror (resized).jpg
#7047 3 years ago

Has anyone tweaked the display and found settings they like? I dropped the Brightness from 50 to 40 and it's way better.

#7048 3 years ago
Quoted from procks:

I found the utilities and cleared the error reports but sadly it didn't change the behavior. I haven't seen the right scoop error again but it only appeared once or twice previously.
Scott says I should check the opto connectors and drop target switches. I'm thinking that means look over the area underneath the multiball slot area. Any tips on what to check for? I'll post a photo of what I find there.

The posts I originally quoted gave guidance on checking the opto connectors and drop targets. I had already done all of this and, while that alone worked for others, the clearing of the error reports is ultimately what resolved the issue for me. It appears you have a mechanical or electrical issue. You will need to go over all of the switches for the drop targets, make sure they operate as intended, as well as the opto sensors. Some of the other postings indicated the opto sensors can be blocked by other parts. You really have to go through everything related to the three drop targets, the two opto sensors, and the scoop opto as well.

#7050 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Total Nuclear Anihilation Excellent second owner HUO Total Nuclear Annihilation by Spooky pinball. Upgrades include blades, shaker, knocker, plastic protectors and lit speaker kit...”
2020-10-06
Fort Collins, CO
6,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 932 times

Just throwing this out there. This game is being sold as HUO. Not true. It’s been at the haunted pinball tournament as well as the Rocky Mountain pinball showdown. It was routed at Mutiny Cafe in Denver before changing hands and being routed at pinball Jones campus west in Fort Collins. Just saying...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.
Protection
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 210.00
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Apron Envy
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
Decals
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.
Other
10,000 (Firm)
$ 20.00
6,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Jamestown, NC
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
Other
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pensacola, FL
Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk
Protection
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
ScottieIA Mods
Other
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 11,927 posts in this topic. You are on page 141 of 239.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/total-nuclear-annihilation-cluball-welcome/page/141 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.