(Topic ID: 195784)

Total Nuclear Annihilation Club...Welcome to the future!

By Pinballlew

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11,945 posts
  • 769 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by punkin
  • Topic is favorited by 324 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2177 (resized).jpeg
56456889klyykk_blank1_640 (resized).jpg
56456889999 (resized).jpg
yellow-640 (resized).jpg
20240406_185845 (resized).jpg
20240406_185951 (resized).jpg
IMG_1758 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1709 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_3405 (resized).jpeg
20240310_214233 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 11,945 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 239.
#601 6 years ago
Quoted from adamgacek:

Hah! It kicked our ass even more than usual.

That is borderline sadistic!!!

#602 6 years ago

Any consensus on which colour sac rack looks better on the machine? Need to order one but can’t decide which.

#603 6 years ago
Quoted from JustLikeMe:

Any consensus on which colour sac rack looks better on the machine? Need to order one but can’t decide which.

I have both. Hot punk looks best but you shoud have them on multiple games.

#604 6 years ago
Quoted from JustLikeMe:

Any consensus on which colour sac rack looks better

electric pink

cindywilson.jpgcindywilson.jpg

#605 6 years ago

#32 here. Just got word they are play testing now.

#606 6 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

It's a "sac rack," which is used for $1 games. Each person put one Golden Sac (Sacagawea dollar) in the slot. It is just to make it easier than having paper money on the glass. Also helps when there might have been too much alcohol involved and someone puts a $10 (or $100) down instead of a $1.

And most importantly, it’s just cool.

#607 6 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

Each person put one Golden Sac (Sacagawea dollar) in the slot.

My buddies & I have added a little variety to Sac Rack wagering. Some might enjoy...

Instead of using Sac dollars we use presidential $1 coins, because dead presidents are way cooler! The President coins are always stored inside the coinbox & never leave the house. There are only 39 President coins, so we use one Sacagawea as the 40th coin.

Everybody buys in for $10 in singles. The coins are laid out on the bar & everyone picks their favorite gold presidents. There's always a fight over Martin Van Buren (killer sideburns). We also have an additional $10 per person side bet (more on that later). All the cash goes in the coinbox.

Then we play 4-player games, everyone betting dollar per game using the sac rack, highest score takes the 4 coins. After 10 rounds, everyone pulls out their wad of presidents, and the $40 in singles get paid out to each player based on number of coins.

As for the $40 side bet, we use a random number generator app to pick a random number from 1-40. Whomever is holding the presidential coin that matches the number wins the cash (ex. Random Number 16 = Abraham Lincoln). And it's a great way to learn about presidents! Pinball, beers & US History! What's not to love here?!?!? Plus if you got your ass handed to you all night, you still have a shot to win some money.

The only thing we'd love to have is a POTUS PERCH from Pinball life, instead of a Sac Rack, loaded with stars, some stripes, bald eagles, liberty bells, and freedom. A fan can only dream right????

presidollars (resized).jpgpresidollars (resized).jpg

#608 6 years ago

Anyone know how high the lock down bar of TNA is. Looks shorter in all photos. But by how much?

#609 6 years ago
Quoted from StylesBitchly:

Anyone know how high the lock down bar of TNA is. Looks shorter in all photos. But by how much?

It's not shorter.

#610 6 years ago

D68B0D79-2470-4E35-90EF-7F484D6BC7A1 (resized).jpegD68B0D79-2470-4E35-90EF-7F484D6BC7A1 (resized).jpeg

#611 6 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Sacs and their rack aren't for buying in. They're for betting. Payrange allow for that? Everybody digitally transfer a dollar to some holding pen, then to the winner? No? Awww.

Ahhhhhhh. I’m new to this line of gambling. Tell me more .

#612 6 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

My buddies & I have added a little variety to Sac Rack wagering. Some might enjoy...
Instead of using Sac dollars we use presidential $1 coins, because dead presidents are way cooler! The President coins are always stored inside the coinbox & never leave the house. There are only 39 President coins, so we use one Sacagawea as the 40th coin.
Everybody buys in for $10 in singles. The coins are laid out on the bar & everyone picks their favorite gold presidents. There's always a fight over Martin Van Buren (killer sideburns). We also have an additional $10 per person side bet (more on that later). All the cash goes in the coinbox.
Then we play 4-player games, everyone betting dollar per game using the sac rack, highest score takes the 4 coins. After 10 rounds, everyone pulls out their wad of presidents, and the $40 in singles get paid out to each player based on number of coins.
As for the $40 side bet, we use a random number generator app to pick a random number from 1-40. Whomever is holding the presidential coin that matches the number wins the cash (ex. Random Number 16 = Abraham Lincoln). And it's a great way to learn about presidents! Pinball, beers & US History! What's not to love here?!?!? Plus if you got your ass handed to you all night, you still have a shot to win some money.
The only thing we'd love to have is a POTUS PERCH from Pinball life, instead of a Sac Rack, loaded with stars, some stripes, bald eagles, liberty bells, and freedom. A fan can only dream right????

This is fantastic.

#613 6 years ago

Pictures are deceiving!

#614 6 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

thenotrashcougar and mandraws should put out a comic to tell the story of TNA (so what if Dialed In did it first )
Does the hero even have a name?

I think Bug should do another radio serial!

#615 6 years ago

Pictures are deceiving!

The top of the head is shorter, not the height of the front of the game off the floor; due to the older style cabinet.

#616 6 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

I think Bug should do another radio serial!

I'm sure that will happen at some point... they're fun, but they're also a lot of work!

#617 6 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

I can't thumbs-up this enough.

#618 6 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

This is genius!

#619 6 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

TNA #252 ordered. check!

39 President coins ordered. check!

Electric Pink Golden Sac Rack - Includes 4 Golden Sac's. check!

Three Las Vegas pinball friends to battle with on my TNA in 6 months. now accepting applications....

PLsacJPG (resized).JPGPLsacJPG (resized).JPG

Presdollar (resized).JPGPresdollar (resized).JPG

TNAdeposit (resized).JPGTNAdeposit (resized).JPG

#620 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinzzz:

TNA #252 ordered. check!
Electric Pink Golden Sac Rack - Includes 4 Golden Sac's. check!
Three Las Vegas pinball friends to battle with on my TNA in 6 months. now accepting applications....

Awesome!

#621 6 years ago

#622 6 years ago

Played TNA tonight for the first time at AYCE Gogi and was instantly hooked! What a highly addictive, super refreshing pinball experience!

CDFA196F-B0F9-4BF5-B053-FDD7F5EAEBD7 (resized).jpegCDFA196F-B0F9-4BF5-B053-FDD7F5EAEBD7 (resized).jpeg

#623 6 years ago

Great photo!

#624 6 years ago

TNA #253! The wait is going to brutal..but worth it!

#625 6 years ago
Quoted from Stosel:

I think you're mistaken. I am number 253. We do live in the same house though so I guess we can share it....

#626 6 years ago
Quoted from HookedonPinonics:

I think you're mistaken. I am number 253. We do live in the same house though so I guess we can share it....

That's awesome I'm sure that the wait will be well worth it.

#627 6 years ago
Quoted from Stosel:

At #253 I'm curious at how long it's supposed to be before you get it? I'm now considering getting one at some point soon-ish.

#628 6 years ago
Quoted from Wallofnoise:

At #253 I'm curious at how long it's supposed to be before you get it? I'm now considering getting one at some point soon-ish.

I believe someone around #250 said late spring early summer. It will be hard to wait but good to have some time to save some more funds.

#629 6 years ago
Quoted from Wallofnoise:

Get in now and ride it out with the rest of us!

#630 6 years ago
Quoted from Wallofnoise:

It's not gonna come any sooner if you wait

#631 6 years ago

That's what she said

#632 6 years ago
Quoted from Wallofnoise:

As the hubs said we are thinking it will be late Spring/Summer 2018, but the nice thing is it's only a $1000.00 deposit. Spooky won't bill you the full amount until the game is ready to ship. We figured we might as well secure our place in line instead of making the wait even longer.

#633 6 years ago

Hahah you guys are enablers! The grand down payment is a good idea. I've gone through a Pinball distributor in the past, but never a NIB from the manufacturer. Is it normal to go straight through Spooky for their pins? I'll definitely consider it a bit more!

#634 6 years ago
Quoted from Wallofnoise:

Hahah you guys are enablers! The grand down payment is a good idea. I've gone through a Pinball distributor in the past, but never a NIB from the manufacturer. Is it normal to go straight through Spooky for their pins? I'll definitely consider it a bit more!

Yep, I bought RZ directly from them. This time I chose to go with Kingpin as he is a really stand up guy in the community and helped me load RZ into the car at Spooky HQ . I know there are 2 other distributors and I don’t think you can go wrong with any of them.

#635 6 years ago
Quoted from Wallofnoise:

Well I wouldn't advise going direct with Spooky if there is any slight chance you may need to back out of your purchase. Spooky won't refund your deposit. Pinball Star will allow you to sell your position and they will help you do so. The person buying your spot will have to pay you the deposit for your spot. I'm not sure if Spooky will help you with this. You better ask them first if you are concerned.

#636 6 years ago

I CANT WAIT FOR TOTAL NUCLEAR ANNIHILATION!!!!!!!!! AMAZEBALLS

#637 6 years ago

Well I wouldn't advise going direct with Spooky if there is any slight chance you may need to back out of your purchase. Spooky won't refund your deposit. Pinball Star will allow you to sell your position and they will help you do so. The person buying your spot will have to pay you the deposit for your spot. I'm not sure if Spooky will help you with this. You better ask them first if you are concerned.

I'm guessing Pinball Star won't refund your deposit either?
Spooky will also allow you to sell your position if you have a new buyer.
Spooky will also help you with sourcing a new buyer.

#638 6 years ago
Quoted from Toads:

I'm guessing Pinball Star won't refund your deposit either?
Spooky will also allow you to sell your position if you have a new buyer.
Spooky will also help you with sourcing a new buyer.

As I stated, "The person buying your spot will have to pay you the deposit for your spot." So it's the same either way then.

#639 6 years ago

#256. The wait begins. I just wish I would have wasted 2 months debating it with myself.

#640 6 years ago
Quoted from hayrebear:

#256. The wait begins. I just wish I would have wasted 2 months debating it with myself.

But you did?

#641 6 years ago

Still have Bangerjay's on loan . Was really thinking I was going to top 2 million with this game , but not quite . Got to the 4th reactor but didn't destroy it .LIONMAN still has the grand champion score on the game here .

20171211_202100 (resized).jpg20171211_202100 (resized).jpg

#642 6 years ago

thanks for the beer at the launch party Doug

#643 6 years ago
Quoted from cavalier88z24:

thanks for the beer at the launch party Doug

No problem ,beer is always better when shared with others .

#644 6 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Still have Bangerjay's on loan . Was really thinking I was going to top 2 million with this game , but not quite . Got to the 4th reactor but didn't destroy it .LIONMAN still has the grand champion score on the game here .

If I wasn’t so busy, I’d come get it back

#645 6 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

If I wasn’t so busy, I’d come get it back

Probably better that I still have it then, you need to get that thing done . This game is very addicting and would just be a diatraction for you .Although I was thinking of bringing it back down to you Saturday if we are going to get the vortex .

#646 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinzzz:

Amazon doesn’t have these, not at the price you found anyway. Guess I’ll have to check out eBay as you did.

#647 6 years ago

Due to unfortunate circumstances, I have to sell my TNA spot of #189 for the cost of my deposit $1000.00 USD. I will take Paypal payment. PM me if interested.

#648 6 years ago

Due to unfortunate circumstances, I have to sell my TNA spot of #189 for the cost of my deposit $1000.00 USD. I will take Paypal payment. PM me if interested

Sorry to see you go. Good opportunity for someone to jump about two months worth of line.

#649 6 years ago

Due to unfortunate circumstances, I have to sell my TNA spot of #189 for the cost of my deposit $1000.00 USD. I will take Paypal payment. PM me if interested.

PM sent

#650 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Sorry to see you go. Good opportunity for someone to jump about two months worth of line.

That's what I was thinking, even though it looks like 150-200 will be pushed out to Spring at this point, which is still cool

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 43.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Nerd Decals

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Virginia Beach, VA
$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

9,990 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Happy Valley, OR
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
ScottieIA Mods

Machine - For Sale
Valley Center, KS
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Apron Envy

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 11,945 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 239.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/total-nuclear-annihilation-cluball-welcome/page/13 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.