Scott spend as much time as you want on the lighting. What a canvass you have to work with - every single lamp is RGB....think of the possibilities...
- Colors getting more intense as reactor gets more unstable (or as more destroy targets are hit)
- GI turning red fading in and out after reactor counter reaches 100 until reactor is destroyed
- Lighting effects for hitting drop targets (jackpots) during multiball (I don't think there an effect already? never noticed...but for the points these give out, it should be more prominent)
- All lighting blue to white GI explode effect like on Dialed In big bang (the one lighting effect they absolutely nailed) when reactor destroyed
- Increase blinking speed of important lights (this one probably doesn't require a PhD in pinball lighting but would be helpful for novices - guests often don't know they need to hit the Start reactor scoop)
Sure, Rick and Morty is cool and spend the time you need to on it, but it's just 750 people. On the other hand, think of the hundreds of millions of people that will experience TNA and surely you'll agree that's where the attention should be.