(Topic ID: 195784)

Total Nuclear Annihilation Club...Welcome to the future!

By Pinballlew

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_3405 (resized).jpeg
20240310_214233 (resized).jpg
20240310_214123 (resized).jpg
20240310_214158 (resized).jpg
20240310_214519 (resized).jpg
20240310_142704 (resized).jpg
IMG_3820 (resized).jpeg
20221212_214152 (resized).jpg
Untitled22ja112 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 11,929 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 239.
#451 6 years ago

TNA survived a full weekend of play at Free Play Florida, and even went home with a best of show award. The general impression that I got was that people loved it. I got a lot of people thanking me for bringing the game. I hope I sold a few games for Spooky.

23715142_10215588689336775_1433455683_o (1) (resized).jpg23715142_10215588689336775_1433455683_o (1) (resized).jpg

23768805_10215608491031805_2124249829_o (1) (resized).jpg23768805_10215608491031805_2124249829_o (1) (resized).jpg

#452 6 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

It doesn't seem like they are, which is ok, but we should be at 30s or 40s if they were I would think.

I'm 42 and haven't heard anything yet so not sure how many they are building a week at the moment.

#453 6 years ago

I'm 189
It'll be a while!

#454 6 years ago

Thanks for bringing her to FPF Patrick. I had a great time playing it and am going to get one.

#455 6 years ago

I got to play a game of TNA one-on-one with Steve Ritchie at FreePlay Florida on Saturday. What an honor! I beat him! He played really well - no surprise- but I think that I just know the game rules better than he.

03621AE4-A4F9-42B2-A439-4C0F4FD2A699 (resized).jpeg03621AE4-A4F9-42B2-A439-4C0F4FD2A699 (resized).jpeg

#456 6 years ago

Here's some nuclear mutant toys for you're TNA!

mutant-baby-toy (resized).jpgmutant-baby-toy (resized).jpg

#458 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinballlew:

Win your very own and join the club!

Thanks for the heads up.......

#459 6 years ago

I’m in. #191. Hope to get it before my Tesla 3 (was I ordered the Tesla onthe first day). The race is on!

#460 6 years ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

I’m in. #191. Hope to get it before my Tesla 3 (was I ordered the Tesla onthe first day). The race is on!

LOL

I'd estimate you are looking at March 2018

#461 6 years ago

You beat me to my edit!

#462 6 years ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

You beat me to my edit!

I edited you back

Anyway I'm on for the Tesla 3 also but I put my order in late so I'm likely late 2018 for the 3.

#463 6 years ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

I’m in. #191. Hope to get it this year. I understand that they are building 50 a week. Is that correct?

How long ago did you order?

#464 6 years ago

Did you have to request your number or do you eventually get an email with it? I paid my deposit Tuesday but haven't received any further communication.

#465 6 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

Did you have to request your number or do you eventually get an email with it? I paid my deposit Tuesday but haven't received any further communication.

They normally give it to you right away, but in my case they forgot and I had to request it.
They will send a follow up email asking for any desired add-ons before they give the number. I only got the plastic protectors they install. I plan to install the shaker and mirror blades from Pinball Life myself later on.

#466 6 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

How long ago did you order?

I ordered earlier this month. But I understand that there were a lot of orders generated from Free Play Florida. Owlnonymous brought his and it was the hit of the show. It actually won a “Best of Show” award!

#467 6 years ago

What are we supposed to use for a Glare Guard for the LCD display on TNA? I can't imagine a standard one working well for this?

#468 6 years ago

Has anytime shipped a shaker or knocker to Spooky yet? What’s the addy?

#469 6 years ago

Yep, ship to:

Spooky Pinball LLC
Attn: KT - TNA (your #)
184 Ridge Ave
Benton WI 53083

#470 6 years ago

I’m ready to order my shaker etc. and ship to Spooky but want to include the new speaker grill kit also.

Any idea when those will be available?

#471 6 years ago
Quoted from PDFVT:

Yep, ship to:
Spooky Pinball LLC
Attn: KT - TNA (your #)
184 Ridge Ave
Benton WI 53083

Awesome, thanks. Still waiting in my number. Dumb holidays.

#472 6 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Awesome, thanks. Still waiting in my number. Dumb holidays.

Number should be on the comment line of your invoice.

#473 6 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

Number should be on the comment line of your invoice.

Oh wow, I was looking at the mobile version of the invoice. Clicked the option to view the full pdf.

So am I in the club at #225?

B7877E27-F9C4-4937-93F3-9DDBEE307298 (resized).jpegB7877E27-F9C4-4937-93F3-9DDBEE307298 (resized).jpeg

Fingers-crossed by my birthday in April.

#474 6 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Oh wow, I was looking at the mobile version of the invoice. Clicked the option to view the full pdf.
So am I in the club at #225?

Fingers-crossed by my birthday in April.

Don't feel bad. I did the exact same thing and KT sent me a message with my number and pointed out it was on the invoice.

#475 6 years ago

I hope they're not planning on building nightmare castle anytime soon. I think orders are going to keep coming in the more these get out in the wild. Need one in central VA soon!

#476 6 years ago

Here's a vid we made that focuses on one of the cool features of TNA. I hope you enjoy it.

I think it turned out well considering I'm still learning this editing stuff (Powerdirector 16)

#477 6 years ago
Quoted from PM_Jeremy:

Here's a vid we made that focuses on one of the cool features of TNA. I hope you enjoy it.
» YouTube video
I think it turned out well considering I'm still learning this editing stuff (Powerdirector 16)

A third camera would have been cool.I really got to make a shot list for filming and get more productive.
Russ and I had so much fun playing that a couple hours just flew by
Jeremy

#478 6 years ago
Quoted from PM_Jeremy:

I want to learn some of this too. This looks like a great go to program. For a number of things. Toms hardware rates 8/10.

Is this the one to get?

I want to make a Couple videos, too.
https://www.tomsguide.com/us/cyberlink-powerdirector-16-ultra,review-4803.html

#479 6 years ago

That's the one I'm using. It's PC only (won't work on Apple). I chose it because it really takes advantage of a system that has a fast processor and good memory (read that as faster to encode a video).

If you wanted to start a new thread on video editing/computer/software. I would be happy to join the discussion. (shoot me a PM with a link if you do)

Jeremy

#480 6 years ago
Quoted from PM_Jeremy:

» YouTube video

That is super cool! It would be neat to see someone actually break down what is happening with the drop targets using a slow mo camera. There is a lot going on when a ball gets locked that it hard to see with the naked eye. That was not easy to program and make it as reliable as it is.

Thanks for the cool video!!!

--Scott

#481 6 years ago

I'm going to get that program and start fooling around. Thanks. I will start a thread once I have some experience. I know I will have questions. Thanks!

#482 6 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

That is super cool! It would be neat to see someone actually break down what is happening with the drop targets using a slow mo camera. There is a lot going on when a ball gets locked that it hard to see with the naked eye. That was not easy to program and make it as reliable as it is.
--Scott

The effect when the ball locks is awesome. The sound combined with the little kick that the target gives the ball is well done.

Jeremy's videos keep getting better. He has a lot invested in equipment and time. Makes you appreciate all the videos that you normally watch and take for granted.

Having a lot of fun with this game.

#483 6 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

--Scott

Thanks Scott! Slow mo was on my list for that day. But I got to get more productive & organized while on location. I was just having to much fun playing pinball that I totally forgot to take some slow mo shots

Plus to really get a good view the top plastic has to come of. I wanted Russ to enjoy his game some more before I start taking it apart

The camera audio did catch the re-energizing of the solenoids after the ball is locked (you can see the effect on the ball as a slight bounce). Nice touch!

#484 6 years ago
Quoted from PM_Jeremy:

Thanks Scott! Slow mo was on my list for that day. But I got to get more productive & organized while on location. I was just having to much fun playing pinball that I totally forgot to take some slow mo shots
Plus to really get a good view the top plastic has to come of. I wanted Russ to enjoy his game some more before I start taking it apart
Another cool view would be from inside the cabinet (split screen with the top view).
The camera audio did catch the re-energizing of the solenoids after the ball is locked (you can see the effect on the ball as a slight bounce). Nice touch!

Darn tablet, lol

#485 6 years ago

Another cool view would be from inside the cabinet (split screen with the top view).

#486 6 years ago

So... where in production line are we?

#52 here. (Had to make my choices for art decals etc. about 2 weeks ago.)

(Oh, and I want that Turtles Arcade Machine up there!!! )

#487 6 years ago

Wondering the same thing. I'm #30 but haven't heard anything about making final payment yet. Hopefully soon!

#488 6 years ago

Man, I can't wait to pick mine up. It has been a fairly easy wait for me up until this point but now I can't stop thinking about it. Here's to hoping for an early Christmas present!

#489 6 years ago

Anybody else getting balls stuck like this? Has happened twice now for me, during a multiball when a ball comes off the right sling and heads directly for the left sling, and gets there just as a ball triggers the left sling so it is extended. In goes the ball. Never had this happen on another game. Wondering if it is preventable? Tighter rubber? Sorry for the blurry picture.

IMG_8761 (resized).JPGIMG_8761 (resized).JPG

#490 6 years ago
Quoted from angus:

Anybody else getting balls stuck like this?

It's not uncommon, especially on brand new lightning fast games with glass-smooth clear coat. When my Tron LE was new, it played like the laws of physics didn't exist, but eventually settled down.

#491 6 years ago

Well, it would appear that I'm in this club now #218. I purchased through Joe at PinballSTAR. Sounds like they are estimating a March/April timeframe . I haven't selected my add ons yet.

#492 6 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

Well, it would appear that I'm in this club now #218. I purchased through Joe at PinballSTAR. Sounds like they are estimating a March/April timeframe . I haven't selected my add ons yet.

Wich year?

We're at game 25 delivered a couple of days ago, about 1.7 days inbetween machines. If that continues in this pace that would be 2019.

#493 6 years ago
Quoted from angus:

Anybody else getting balls stuck like this? Has happened twice now for me, during a multiball when a ball comes off the right sling and heads directly for the left sling, and gets there just as a ball triggers the left sling so it is extended. In goes the ball. Never had this happen on another game. Wondering if it is preventable? Tighter rubber? Sorry for the blurry picture.

go down 1/4 inch in sling size.

or
just pull the sling rubber so it is tighter on the kicker side and takes the slack up on the inlane side.

#494 6 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Wich year?
We're at game 25 delivered a couple of days ago, about 1.7 days inbetween machines. If that continues in this pace that would be 2019.

lol, well PinballSTAR sold me on a timeline that lines up with my new house (where I can actually fit the damn thing) . I'm sure there is some wiggle room in his estimation, along with the timeline for my house completion.

If it's 2019, then someone else in AZ better be willing to have me crash at their house for a few weekends .

#495 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

just pull the sling rubber so it is tighter on the kicker side and takes the slack up on the inlane side.

That would never last. After a few hits the tension will equalize all around.

#496 6 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

That would never last. After a few hits the tension will equalize all around.

Nope, works fine.

Did it two weeks ago and has been fine since. Have used the same trick on many other games. Happens on new or freshly waxed games that use silicone rubbers.

#497 6 years ago

Isn’t the clear rubber more flexible and more susceptible to this happening?

#498 6 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

So... where in production line are we?
#52 here. (Had to make my choices for art decals etc. about 2 weeks ago.)

What choices were you given “for art decals etc.”? I didn’t know that there were any choices on things like that.

#499 6 years ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

What choices were you given “for art decals etc.”? I didn’t know that there were any choices on things like that.

These are the extras you can add. I already sent a shaker and knocker to them. I’m probably going with plastic protectors and inner art as well.

Everything but the butter lol

796099DB-F134-40CC-8612-DFFB3A2D0833 (resized).jpeg796099DB-F134-40CC-8612-DFFB3A2D0833 (resized).jpeg

#500 6 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

These are the extras you can add. I already sent a shaker and knocker to them. I’m probably going with plastic protectors and inner art as well.

They also offer mirror blades now instead of just the art. I'll likely go with the mirror blades given how solid the light show is.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
9,990 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Happy Valley, OR
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pensacola, FL
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.
Led
$ 43.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Nerd Decals
Decals
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.
Protection
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
ScottieIA Mods
Other
$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
Other
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.
Other
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 20.00
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 210.00
10,000 (Firm)
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
Decals
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 11,929 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 239.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/total-nuclear-annihilation-cluball-welcome/page/10?hl=ghostthruster and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.