By KornFreak28

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

robocop-approves (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sparkup.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#52 3 years ago

I'm booked in for 1 in just over a weeks time. ACL done at 27, I'm 53 now. Been bone on bone for over 10yrs, my ACL went again about 4yrs ago. My Dr said it's about as bad as it gets so out with the old and in with the new.

#58 3 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Wow! Iā€™m bone on bone as well. Been like this for about a year now. So you lasted 10 years with severe OA and bone on bone? What made you get the surgery after waiting for so long? Did you have gel shots along the way? Did you get a total knee replacement?

Yep, bone on bone, no gel shots and I kept up an active lifestyle until recently which made me motivated to get the TKR to return to being active.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sparkup.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/total-knee-replacement-advise?tu=sparkup and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.