Topic Stats

• 7,250 posts
  • 628 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 months ago by jaybeedee
  • Topic is favorited by 183 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Would you buy this if Spooky Pinball built it? How much would you be willing to pay?”

• Yes 156 votes
    14%
  • No 219 votes
    19%
  • Maybe 186 votes
    16%
  • $5500-5750 324 votes
    28%
  • $5751-6000 98 votes
    9%
  • $6001-6250 63 votes
    6%
  • $6251-6500 44 votes
    4%
  • $6501-6750 18 votes
    2%
  • $6751-7000 34 votes
    3%

(Multiple choice - 1142 votes by 940 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

There have been 842 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

E67F88CC-A60F-4050-8535-9FE4AC10AF98 (resized).jpeg
BEA18764-7BFD-48AC-B8FC-DE42C34F8EDB (resized).jpeg
tnaupdate2 (resized).jpg
20190103_200657 (resized).jpg
F4744DB3-BE5D-46AF-948D-6BFF19B8CF6C (resized).jpeg
CodeUpdate1.3.0_7 (resized).png
IMG_20181121_122102 (resized).jpg
TNA2.jpg
TNA1.jpg
20181115_190843 (resized).jpg
IMG_4176 (resized).JPG
IMG_4177 (resized).JPG
IMG_4178 (resized).JPG
IMG_20181112_184121_01 (resized).jpg
57108D5A-B33E-4BD1-8571-5BC7D16D3669 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1109 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

34 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20

Post #11 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by APB_Enterprises (2 years ago)

Post #301 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by stevevt (2 years ago)

Post #360 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by trilogybeer (2 years ago)

Post #376 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by FalconPunch (2 years ago)

Post #1501 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by johnnyutah (2 years ago)

Post #1502 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by oohlou (2 years ago)

Post #1768 Comments from the artist about the game's art Posted by mandraws (2 years ago)

Post #2179 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by SpookyCharlie (2 years ago)

Post #2378 webcast info on TNA and Jetsons. Posted by SpookyCharlie (2 years ago)

Post #2515 YouTube vid. Great quality. Posted by DeadFlip (2 years ago)

Post #2530 Game not yet complete and more code and updates and graphics will be coming. Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (2 years ago)

Post #2942 Link to buy your very own sac rack! Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (2 years ago)

Post #3056 Interview from the corn field drive. Part one and part two. Posted by toyotaboy (2 years ago)

Post #3193 Video of first production game. Thanks Deadflip. Posted by toyotaboy (2 years ago)

Post #3284 Place to order a knocker and shaker. Posted by PDFVT (2 years ago)

Post #3335 Good pictures! Posted by johnnyutah (2 years ago)

Post #3431 List of boards in the final game Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (2 years ago)

Post #3623 Link to buy the custom pingulp. Posted by iEatHands (2 years ago)

Post #3842 launch of interior side mirrors for TNA Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider xeneize.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1439 2 years ago

Holy Cow... this weekend I finally got around to watching videos of this baby in action...and this game is SWEET!

Even the wife and daughter were saying that it plays like a winner and they can't wait to see art installed.

Congratulations to Scott and Spooky for making this project happen.

This title WILL be in my lineup. I was thinking my next game might be something else, but Stern just released "Star What?"

2 weeks later
#1801 2 years ago

mandraws is a gifted artist and took a unique approach to the playfield. The backglass is dynamite and the deck art design is definitely throwback. For being (what I believe is) a first attempt at illustrating a playfield, it's pretty slick.

Looking at the AFM playfield, it's true that the art simplifies as it gets closer to the flippers. However, there is the "damsel in distress" positioned there, and she has always struck me as a standout artistic element of that specific playfield. The artwork on the AFM slings is also well integrated. So, while it is simplified - it is still bold in its existence.

My (very respectful) feedback is that I would have loved to have seen just a "tiny" bit more of mandraws amazing illustration style artwork on the playfield. Even if it were just replacing the bottom logo between the flippers with the heroine... she is too great an element to only use once...Of course, adding art to the sling plastics would be another option.

This game is absolutely amazing. I have never been so excited about any new release...and she's not even a licensed property!

Sincerest congratulations to Charlie & Co, Scott, and Matt. You guys have done something else that no other company has been able to pull off - a beautiful, nonlicensed, AFFORDABLE, player's machine!

#1889 2 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

Doesn't need one, the bass box takes care of that...........

Does it really? Will the production sound system really rock THAT hard? Awesome, if that is indeed the case. However, if it's an exaggeration, I definitely hope that TNA comes wired to easily add a shaker... I simply cannot wait for this game!

1 week later
#2228 2 years ago

spookycharlie - Thank you so much for making this project happen. It is unique, original, and real. It's modern, but it's retro. It's COOL. No reliance on licenses or toys, just great game play. This is what more new titles should be about. Shoot, this may even be good business! Thanks for taking this risk!

thenotrashcougar & mandraws - Thank you for pouring your heart and soul into this game - it shows. You should be very proud and hope we'll see more game design/composing/art from you in the future.

Like aurich said -

Quoted from Aurich:

original ideas are rad!

#2379 2 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Seawitch makes more money than Met in a week.

That makes my day. SeaWitch is one of my all time favorites and what we compared TNA to at my house.

#2418 2 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Banger what's his name!!

Lionman!

#2542 2 years ago

I just hope when my TNA finally makes it home that the Grand Champion score is still logged as LIONMAN!!!

#2726 2 years ago

You know the whole family is pumped about this game when the toddler just wants to lay there and listen to thenotrashcougar 's beats while we watched the stream...he'd literally get upset every time I'd stop the video. After years of collecting and owning dozens of titles, TNA will be our first NIB... which is the highest compliment you can pay a designer and manufacturer in this biz!

LionToddler (resized).jpg

2 months later
#3820 2 years ago

spookycharlie , thenotrashcougar

Quoted from xeneize:

After years of collecting and owning dozens of titles, TNA will be our first NIB... which is the highest compliment you can pay a designer and manufacturer in this biz!

Made good on this statement.. Deposit DOWN and we're (#214) in the TNA club!

#3847 2 years ago

Sweetness! The mirrors are exactly what I was hoping for! Like the side art...LOVE the mirrors!

1 week later
#3947 2 years ago

Hey, bryan_kelly actually KNOWS what it was like to be alive 100 years ago!

1 week later
#4067 2 years ago

spookycharlie Thanks for the photos! So jazzed about this game - our whole family is excited about its arrival!

2 weeks later
#4166 2 years ago

That game is so pretty...

2 months later
#5022 1 year ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

The speaker light kits are almost done

Great news!

Quoted from WackyBrakke:

Do you know if they’ll be an option to be factory installed like the knocker and shaker?

Great question!

3 weeks later
#5276 1 year ago

thenotrashcougar This game just keeps getting better and better! When I told my wife about co-op mode she was excited - we always enjoy games that provide an opportunity to tag team vs. strictly competing. Thank you!

Waiting patiently for our unit to hit the line!

Your and spookycharlie 's commitment to this title has cemented our interest in picking up ACNC!

#5471 1 year ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

I will not change the gameplay as it is

THANK YOU!

3 months later
#6504 1 year ago

djnoel30 Don't despair...Mine is #214 and going on the line next week.

2 months later
#6976 1 year ago

Did you guys have to remove the black rings that came inside the cutouts?

I had the waterproof LEDs which were really thick and had to dremel the wall of the diffuser to reduce material to get everything back together and the fit is still bad.

herg has asked me to try to remove the black 3D printed rings and I am going to try that this weekend. Glad to know I am not the only one that struggled with this. It seems like the design/assembly at the factory has changed slightly, and with tolerances so small, it can be problematic.

#6978 1 year ago

Thanks, fatpanda! Sounds like those stock rings need to come out.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Wanted
Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider xeneize.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside