Topic Stats

• 7,250 posts
  • 628 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 months ago by jaybeedee
  • Topic is favorited by 183 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Would you buy this if Spooky Pinball built it? How much would you be willing to pay?”

• Yes 156 votes
    14%
  • No 219 votes
    19%
  • Maybe 186 votes
    16%
  • $5500-5750 324 votes
    28%
  • $5751-6000 98 votes
    9%
  • $6001-6250 63 votes
    6%
  • $6251-6500 44 votes
    4%
  • $6501-6750 18 votes
    2%
  • $6751-7000 34 votes
    3%

(Multiple choice - 1142 votes by 940 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

There have been 842 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

E67F88CC-A60F-4050-8535-9FE4AC10AF98 (resized).jpeg
BEA18764-7BFD-48AC-B8FC-DE42C34F8EDB (resized).jpeg
tnaupdate2 (resized).jpg
20190103_200657 (resized).jpg
F4744DB3-BE5D-46AF-948D-6BFF19B8CF6C (resized).jpeg
CodeUpdate1.3.0_7 (resized).png
IMG_20181121_122102 (resized).jpg
TNA2.jpg
TNA1.jpg
20181115_190843 (resized).jpg
IMG_4176 (resized).JPG
IMG_4177 (resized).JPG
IMG_4178 (resized).JPG
IMG_20181112_184121_01 (resized).jpg
57108D5A-B33E-4BD1-8571-5BC7D16D3669 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1109 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

34 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #11 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by APB_Enterprises (3 years ago)

Post #301 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by stevevt (3 years ago)

Post #360 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by trilogybeer (3 years ago)

Post #376 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by FalconPunch (3 years ago)

Post #1501 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by johnnyutah (2 years ago)

Post #1502 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by oohlou (2 years ago)

Post #1768 Comments from the artist about the game's art Posted by mandraws (2 years ago)

Post #2179 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by SpookyCharlie (2 years ago)

Post #2378 webcast info on TNA and Jetsons. Posted by SpookyCharlie (2 years ago)

Post #2515 YouTube vid. Great quality. Posted by DeadFlip (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider xbmanx.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5975 2 years ago
Quoted from starbase:

Want to play this, any on location anywhere in the SF bay area or a very trusting Pinsider who likes strangers who love pinball?
Sorry it just can't be that good, I have to see for myself.
But damn that music is bumpin, toe tapper.

There is/was one at alamo drafthousr in SF

1 month later
#6476 1 year ago

If anyone wants to bail out on their spot in line message me. Seems that to get on the list now you won't get one until Spring 2019. That's a darn long time.

#6480 1 year ago

If anyone changed their mind on TNA and would like to transfer their place in line and get their deposit back please PM me. Also if your selling one in drivable distance of NY i'm interested. Thanks in advance.

1 month later
#6665 1 year ago

Is it normal that the siren won't move in the coil test but works in the game? Also what's it supposed to do in attract mode? It doesnt seem to do anything. Thanks

#6667 1 year ago
Quoted from tomdotcom:

From Scott
"If you go into Service Mode->Tests->Burn In Test, it will turn the beacon on. I should really add a beacon test to the service menu...."

Thank you greatly. Do you know what the beacon is supposed to do in attract mode?

#6669 1 year ago
Quoted from tomdotcom:

Nothing? I'm not sure on that though, only got mine on Saturday....

weird because its a setting - no biggie - thanks

#6671 1 year ago

Interesting thats what i figured it does - i dont actually think it does that - does anyone elses?

#6694 1 year ago

Is the flipper gap wider in TNA then traditional games or even other spooky games like Rob Zombie.....or am I imagining it?

#6699 1 year ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

You're imagining it. Play better!

are you 100% sure?

#6730 1 year ago

My TNA now throws an error on startup and the drop target 1 wont come up when you start a game. Can anyone lead me in the right direction to fix this? Thanks in advance (inage of error attached)

CB1666F7-A210-45A4-B645-778216DC1216 (resized).jpeg
#6734 1 year ago

My TNA now throws an error on startup and the drop target 1 wont come up when you start a game. Can anyone lead me in the right direction to fix this? Thanks in advance (inage of error attached)

Quoted from Whysnow:

Yes, lift up the pf and look at the drop target mech. Smple screw to raise or lowerto adjust the down position of the drop.
For the other guy with drop one issue, look at the mech and take a pic. Sounds like a wire off a coil is my guess.

Ill take a look thanks

#6736 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

1st off... really sorry you had this happen. We'll get you a new set to make it right.
We've personally installed more than 125 games worth of mirror blades to date. With 2 per game, having 1 set too high is .004%. Unless they set both of them too high then it's .008%. Damn human workers!

As Mr. Panda stated, check the trough switches... also, and this may sound silly but it's happened more than once, be sure you have exactly 4 balls in the game.
As always, don't hesitate to reach out to us directly for service questions. We get a ton of emails lost because people use "support" at Spooky, "tech" at Spooky, etc etc. Wrong addresses get here somehow (how I don't know but they eventually filter through) but it can take days.
The correct address is: service@spookypinball.com

1st target drop down switch needs an adjustment I suspect.

Darn I'm guilty - I actually used the wrong email too

#6769 1 year ago
Quoted from xbmanx:

[quoted image]

This ended up being a bad switch that had to be swapped

1 week later
#6827 1 year ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

I'm at the point where TNA is looking like the pin for my collection. I'm most impressed with the team play. That's something I contacted Stern about, they have it in setting but not used. I'm also liking to old school look with the new technology. I'm guessing I should hurry up and find one to play and get on list. What say you. Plus or minus. Thanks

Plus

4 weeks later
#6965 1 year ago

All the playfield lights on my TNA keep going out and then will sporadically turn on but they mostly stay out. Any troubleshooting ideas?

#6968 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinbaltz:

All of the lights are driven by the PD-LED boards. Those are daisy-chained to the P3-ROC with a gray data cable. If they are ALL going out, it is most likely the first link between the P3-ROC (in the backbox) to the first PD-LED on the bottom of the playfield. The cable comes in on the back right side of the playfield. There are two gray cable going to the playfield. The other is for the SW-16 boards.
It could also be the power to those boards. I think those are also daisy chained. The power comes from the power distribution board in the back right of the lower cabinet. Power wires are red/yellow/black and run to the playfield alongside the gray data cables.

Thank you. I will investigate.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 79.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 107.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Apron Envy
$ 265.00
$ 3.50
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.
$ 259.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider xbmanx.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside