Topic Stats

• 7,250 posts
  • 628 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 39 days ago by jaybeedee
  • Topic is favorited by 183 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Would you buy this if Spooky Pinball built it? How much would you be willing to pay?”

• Yes 156 votes
    14%
  • No 219 votes
    19%
  • Maybe 186 votes
    16%
  • $5500-5750 324 votes
    28%
  • $5751-6000 98 votes
    9%
  • $6001-6250 63 votes
    6%
  • $6251-6500 44 votes
    4%
  • $6501-6750 18 votes
    2%
  • $6751-7000 34 votes
    3%

(Multiple choice - 1142 votes by 940 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

There have been 842 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

E67F88CC-A60F-4050-8535-9FE4AC10AF98 (resized).jpeg
BEA18764-7BFD-48AC-B8FC-DE42C34F8EDB (resized).jpeg
tnaupdate2 (resized).jpg
20190103_200657 (resized).jpg
F4744DB3-BE5D-46AF-948D-6BFF19B8CF6C (resized).jpeg
CodeUpdate1.3.0_7 (resized).png
IMG_20181121_122102 (resized).jpg
TNA2.jpg
TNA1.jpg
20181115_190843 (resized).jpg
IMG_4176 (resized).JPG
IMG_4177 (resized).JPG
IMG_4178 (resized).JPG
IMG_20181112_184121_01 (resized).jpg
57108D5A-B33E-4BD1-8571-5BC7D16D3669 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1109 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

34 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20

Post #11 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by APB_Enterprises (2 years ago)

Post #301 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by stevevt (2 years ago)

Post #360 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by trilogybeer (2 years ago)

Post #376 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by FalconPunch (2 years ago)

Post #1501 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by johnnyutah (2 years ago)

Post #1502 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by oohlou (2 years ago)

Post #1768 Comments from the artist about the game's art Posted by mandraws (2 years ago)

Post #2179 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by SpookyCharlie (2 years ago)

Post #2378 webcast info on TNA and Jetsons. Posted by SpookyCharlie (2 years ago)

Post #2515 YouTube vid. Great quality. Posted by DeadFlip (2 years ago)

Post #2530 Game not yet complete and more code and updates and graphics will be coming. Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (2 years ago)

Post #2942 Link to buy your very own sac rack! Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (2 years ago)

Post #3056 Interview from the corn field drive. Part one and part two. Posted by toyotaboy (2 years ago)

Post #3193 Video of first production game. Thanks Deadflip. Posted by toyotaboy (2 years ago)

Post #3284 Place to order a knocker and shaker. Posted by PDFVT (2 years ago)

Post #3335 Good pictures! Posted by johnnyutah (2 years ago)

Post #3431 List of boards in the final game Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (2 years ago)

Post #3623 Link to buy the custom pingulp. Posted by iEatHands (2 years ago)

Post #3842 launch of interior side mirrors for TNA Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wackybrakke.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1888 2 years ago

It's got a beautiful play field! I don't see any "ghosting"

4 months later
#4086 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

Nothing makes us happier to hear.
Oh, and here's a little eye candy for everyone patiently waiting out there. Hoping to have another 25 out the door by end of next week (maybe a tick faster).
Always some hiccups at game mfg launch to sort out, but we're getting there!

Woohoooo eye candy. #250, May/June can’t come fast enough!

#4101 1 year ago
Quoted from ultimategameroom:

I know I read in this thread that charlie was doing these in runs (can't remember if it was 50 or 100)and that the first was sold out. Does anyone know approx how long the wait list Is and a guesstimate as to how far out that puts delivery? I probably should have ordered after playing it at York but really want to see what ACooper looks like before I make a final decision.

I ordered #250 last week and was told late spring maybe early summer. Guessing May/June

I wonder how sales compare to projections, they must be giddy about the response to this game.

1 month later
#4660 1 year ago

I need TnA so bad!!! #250 though, so much waiting but it’s worth it!

#4691 1 year ago

Ugh you guys! This wait is making me crazy! 250 is too far away!

#4693 1 year ago
Quoted from Russell:

You’re welcome to come play my TNA, and the rest of my games, any time. Let me know.

Oh! Sweet. Location?

2 weeks later
#4907 1 year ago

This game is the best thing since donut holes! 250 is still a ways away but I’m eagerly awaiting

#4987 1 year ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

That was a fun day for me. I told Charlie when I got there, you don't get a lot of days like this as an adult, so it's important to enjoy them.
I went into work early to make up for the fact that I would be leaving at 12:30 to pick up my game. It was great to see the Spooky operation in person - everyone there is super friendly and seems genuinely excited about what they're doing.
The best news for me is that I have it setup and it's playing perfectly right before a bday party we're throwing for my twins this weekend. I'm excited to see what the non-pinheads think of TNA compared to the other games.
My daughter was pretty jacked to get the first game. She loves SW, so for her to definitively declare TNA her favorite game "ever" is a pretty big deal!

I love Spooky! Such a refreshing additon to the hobby. Can’t wait for my TnA!

#5000 1 year ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

The speaker light kits are almost done, just waiting on some parts to make installation a breeze for you guys. They will be for sale directly on the Spooky website once available. I really like how they turned out and I am not much of a fan of these type of mods.

Awesome. Do you know if they’ll be an option to be factory installed like the knocker and shaker?

#5043 1 year ago

Ugh 250 is still so far away :-/ Mikey wants nukey, Mikey wants pinbally, Mikey wants sweet fun

1 week later
#5106 1 year ago

Mikey wants some butter!

1 week later
#5252 1 year ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

OK OK, here is how it works...
There are 2 co op modes. "Co Op Mode" and "Team Vs. Mode".
The first thing you do to activate these modes is press and hold the start button when adding player 1. This will start the standard co op mode and will flash it up on the LCD. This mode is everyone vs the machine. If you want to do team vs mode, you press and hold the start button again until the screen says Team Vs. Mode. Then you must add all 4 players. This mode links players 1 and 3 together and 2 and 4 together. If you launch the ball without 4 players added to the game, it will default back to standard co op mode. You can also toggle between the 2 modes before starting the game by pressing and holding the start button before you launch the first ball.
Hope that makes sense.
--Scott

Your thought to code is AMAZING

2 weeks later
#5517 1 year ago

I can’t wait!

3 weeks later
1 week later
#5989 1 year ago

#250 is feeling closer than ever!

2 weeks later
#6207 1 year ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Just FYI to owners (and perhaps your game will be different), but this past wknd I was lowering the playfield with the power on and a lug from the shooter lane coil grounded on the mirror blades. Lug is oriented to face out directly toward the blades. Not much room for error. Caused the coil to repeatedly fire, no harm done however

I never ever raise/lower playfield on any game with power on. I take the time to power off and power on, etc...….takes longer but worth it

1 week later
#6250 1 year ago

#250 is feeling closer everyday

1 week later
#6303 1 year ago

My precious

2B7E2B35-C687-43FA-AC02-C0BC1802312D (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#6482 1 year ago

209, nice! I’m 250......maybe I’ll be late August if I’m lucky!

2 weeks later
#6515 1 year ago

I’m 250 and super excited. Ordering a MBr LE too! I wonder which one will arrive first!

1 week later
#6552 1 year ago

#250 is feeling oh so close!

#6565 1 year ago

Come on #250! I feel like I’m close

#6574 1 year ago
Quoted from andrewket:

I canceled my afternoon and came home. I’m glad I did. The back box width is 29” and the width of my door is 28.75”. I had to take the backbox off to get it inside, and as I was doing so there was thunder and lightning less than a mile away. I got it inside with 3 minutes to spare before a downpour.
I haven’t fully set it up yet. Hopefully I’ll forget all once I’ve played a few games.

The biggest door Into your house is 28.75”?

#6585 1 year ago

Just got word #250 going on the line by early next week! rejoice in the glory!

1 week later
#6618 1 year ago
Quoted from ectobar:

243 gets delivered Monday!

eieieieieieie I'm only 7 away!

#6646 1 year ago

Come on 250! Your can do it! Get yourself in that truck!

#6648 1 year ago
Quoted from flashburn:

245 here and I can't stop checking my mail! Ugh.

My only consolation is I have a AC/DC Premium Vault coming tomorrow to distract me until TnA comes!

#6677 1 year ago
Quoted from Mr-Jupiter:

Just received the email for #292!.
Seems like a big surge in manufacturing capacity.
No complaints here.

Quoted from AndHart120:

I also received an email to verify my add-ons yesterday for #296. Getting closer!

ya'll must be butter?

#6683 1 year ago

Just got word #250 ships tomorrow. Only thing I’m going to do with it is open it, setup it up and play the heck out of it.

#6702 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Hold on to your hats ladies and gents. Due to a butter cabinet selection, #302 just got on the line and I placed my order with Pinball Life for a few accessories. So we are officially in the 300's my friends!!
After what seemed like a slow summer (but waiting for Xmas is always slow, right?), things appear to have picked up in the sleepy little town of Benton, WI.

Nice! I just got word that my #250 shipped today!

#6716 1 year ago
Quoted from AndHart120:

How long ago did you get the add on confirmation email? Trying to get a good guess as to how much longer I might have left since I got that email a few days ago! Exciting times!

Received the add-on email on 8/8 and the shipping confirmation/tracking number email on 8/23

#6725 1 year ago

I’ve said it before and I’m not shy to say it again. I hate all blades. They eventually look like crap and they ruin the cabinet when you try to remove them. My personal, STRONG, opinion is they are the worst thing to happen to pinball in a long time. I almost picked up a used AC/DC till the list of mods came along, most of which I would have removed except the ColorDMD but when I saw mirror blades I passed.....bought one NIB instead.

Sorry, just my blunt opinion. Seen to many examples of scratched and ripped blades than I can remember. Pet peeve of mine.

Anyways, back to pinball! Looking forward to my blade free TnA delivery this week!

#6727 1 year ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

Worse then Pin Stadium lighting?

Yes, because at least when you remove those and throw them away they don’t ruin the cabinet.

#6749 1 year ago

#250 being delivered Friday.....A week late cause I've been out of town on business

#6773 1 year ago

Itsssss been a long week sitting here in Chicago working while my TnA sits in Denver waiting for me to come home for delivery. Gonna be a good weekend!

#6785 1 year ago

It's here! #250! What slope are people setting these at? IE What is normal....Not insane

#6790 1 year ago

I went with 6.5, wow this game is a blast! Can’t stop playing. Bring on the long weekend!

68484978-45B0-4415-9DFC-B5F5FE54BD74 (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#6864 1 year ago

Seems like they’ve really been cranking these babies out lately

2 weeks later
#6940 1 year ago

What do y’all think of glow in the dark titans on TnA? Nuclear radiation glow?

1 week later
#6982 1 year ago

I installed mine today. Removing the lights from the black ring was easy, just went slow and carefully. The diffusers look really nice.

1 month later
#7100 1 year ago

#7116 1 year ago
Quoted from estrader:

20 bucks always helps too...50 if its up hill.

50!

20 seems more than generous for a 3-5 minute job

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 11.95
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fargo, ND
$ 265.00
$ 2.50
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wackybrakke.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside