Topic Stats

• 7,250 posts
  • 628 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by jaybeedee
  • Topic is favorited by 174 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Would you buy this if Spooky Pinball built it? How much would you be willing to pay?”

• Yes 158 votes
    14%
  • No 220 votes
    19%
  • Maybe 186 votes
    16%
  • $5500-5750 326 votes
    28%
  • $5751-6000 98 votes
    9%
  • $6001-6250 64 votes
    6%
  • $6251-6500 45 votes
    4%
  • $6501-6750 18 votes
    2%
  • $6751-7000 36 votes
    3%

(Multiple choice - 1151 votes by 945 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

E67F88CC-A60F-4050-8535-9FE4AC10AF98 (resized).jpeg
BEA18764-7BFD-48AC-B8FC-DE42C34F8EDB (resized).jpeg
tnaupdate2 (resized).jpg
20190103_200657 (resized).jpg
F4744DB3-BE5D-46AF-948D-6BFF19B8CF6C (resized).jpeg
CodeUpdate1.3.0_7 (resized).png
IMG_20181121_122102 (resized).jpg
TNA2.jpg
TNA1.jpg
20181115_190843 (resized).jpg
IMG_4176 (resized).JPG
IMG_4177 (resized).JPG
IMG_4178 (resized).JPG
IMG_20181112_184121_01 (resized).jpg
57108D5A-B33E-4BD1-8571-5BC7D16D3669 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1109 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

34 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #11 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by APB_Enterprises (7 years ago)

Post #301 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by stevevt (7 years ago)

Post #360 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by trilogybeer (7 years ago)

Post #376 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by FalconPunch (7 years ago)

Post #1501 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by johnnyutah (6 years ago)

Post #1502 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by oohlou (6 years ago)

Post #1768 Comments from the artist about the game's art Posted by mandraws (6 years ago)

Post #2179 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by SpookyCharlie (6 years ago)

Post #2378 webcast info on TNA and Jetsons. Posted by SpookyCharlie (6 years ago)

Post #2515 YouTube vid. Great quality. Posted by DeadFlip (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vwallat99.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4876 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinbaltz:

Thanks! I am so close to ordering this game, but I would really like to play it first. This would be my first NIB, so I'm a little hesitant to commit without playing it.

This is my first NIB. Never considered ever buying anything NIB until I played this game. Doubt the chances of resale will be available anytime soon.

1 week later
#4960 6 years ago

Multi-ball stealing has been a feature long before TNA came around. It makes for intense competition. Makes your buddies more involved on watching your turn waiting for you to screw up so they can capitalize on it.

2 weeks later
#5116 6 years ago

Looking forward to picking up my butter cab in person. Anyone went in person to pick their game up? Do you get to take a look around at some things? I'm excited either way but that would make it a little bit more awesome.

#5156 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

After I got home from playing Nimble's TNA last night I tried to recreate the glory I had just found.
So I had a few drinks and a few rips and started playing whatever newer games I have. Man, do those seem obsolete now!
I ended up playing Skateball until three in the morning and thanked the lord I at least have that one. It's gonna have to do for now.
Again, what is the wait time on getting a TNA?

Been feeling lately that I've waited an eternity for my game and still have a long wait to go.. Then I realized its only been 60 days. This game sure is funny like that.

1 week later
#5401 6 years ago
Quoted from frunch:

So a few impulsive buyers can't have them right away. Did Spooky really lose out on $25k because they didn't have games ready to ship to those people the instant they wanted them? How does that compare with the $2M+ they stand to make from people who are willing to wait in line? (estimating $6250 per game and 350 sold so far)
As another poster said, when Spooky has a few spare TNA's laying around, impulse buyers will be able to get their fix. Until then, they wait on line or pony up some extra $$ to get it sooner (if they can find someone who'll take them up on their offer).
There's nothing else on the market like this game. It's selling very well on its own merits, and a few impatient would-have-been-buyers will eventually come around when they realize what they're missing out on. If they don't, it's not Spooky who missed the boat. Quality takes time. Spooky is doing their best to make a quality product for our money. I personally think we have gotten too expectant of instant (or near-instant) gratification. I am plenty happy to wait for my TNA. It's gonna be my first NIB game! The more refinements and developments I've seen happening along the way are just making the wait more exciting. I will have the game eventually, and I'm ok with that.
I applause Spooky for coming this far and not compromising on quality or customer service. As a fellow small-business owner i take great pride in supporting Spooky and respect their commitment to quality. I can't take on every job I'm offered either, but i don't count that as a loss.

^This sums it up completely. And the people that are whining do we want to have another company pumping out way too many machines that have sub-par quality playfields?? No thanks. More then fine with waiting on my game because I expect a quality product that Spooky has been delivering.

2 weeks later
#5609 6 years ago

To maybe help anyone gauging their time tables. 90 days ago I ordered and I was #270. Was hoping for just a 6 month wait but it looks longer.. They seem to be made faster though? Idk

#5611 6 years ago
Quoted from Anonymouse:

From what I've seen Spooky is putting out ~25 machines a month. Also I put in my order a month or so later than you and am at 236. Thanks pinballstar, the state sales tax is totally worth it.

I hope you mean earlier.. lol

#5613 6 years ago
Quoted from Anonymouse:

Nope later. I put my order in the last weekend of January. Go through a dealer and you can get an allotted spot.

I did go through a dealer... That's good to know. Was this because I ordered butter? Wtf

#5620 6 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

The butter cabinets are done in batches. When they have enough orders to run a butter batch then all of those people are done at the same time.
Also, pinball star's allotment is probably larger than mine so he may have had some from a previous allotment that he was pulling from.
I'll check and see what the update is tomorrow.

Yeah I knew about the butter batches being done at the same time. Oh well I guess I just want my game lol

1 month later
#6266 5 years ago

Played TNA this weekend at Tilt Arcade. Was disappointed that the game was turned down significantly. Wouldn't have hooked me as much as it did when I first played it. Can't wait to do it justice in a home setting. Lets go #270!

#6283 5 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

The "problem" with TNA is that the sound quality is on a completely different level above all other pins, that it can easily drown out other machines. In the home environment is where it will really shine!

Oh absolutely agree here but the first time I got to play this game was at the same barcade and without any prior knowledge of the game at all. The sound wasnt exactly cracked but it was loud enough to where yes it drawn out the other games around it and it blew me away because of that. I HAD TO BUY IT after that night. Now I got a chance to get back over there and the game was turned too far down even to be respectful to the other games. Just wasn't the same experience sadly. Which is why I'm grateful I played this when I did because otherwise I probably would have never known how exceptional it is.

1 week later
#6313 5 years ago

#270 is on the production line now! This was a butter cabinet so I guess mine is leap frogged. Can't wait for this baby!

#6315 5 years ago

Got the word from KingPinGames yesterday.

#6318 5 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I'm guessing that he meant 170.

#6327 5 years ago

Anyone here picked up their machine in person? What should be expected with the machine in terms of prep for loading into my vehicle? Will I have to supply everything or will spooky have my game already knocked down and wrapped neatly like the game above?

#6331 5 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

They will have it ready to go for you all wrapped up , in a box, on a crate however you need it to be . I picked up my TNA there They had it all wrapped up nicely , I asked to not have it in a box ( waste of materials and I was just going to open it so less work for me also) . Easy to load games at spooky also, you can back right up to the garage door and put it in your vehicle .

Awesome. Still worried about the butter for the drive back so was wondering.

#6369 5 years ago

I have to wait to pick up #270 because I was late on buying my mirror blades. I guess the blades get sent to Spooky in batches and I did not know that. So if anyone is close to getting their game and they haven't bought their addons I suggest doing it early. Gotta wait til Monday now!

2 weeks later
#6442 5 years ago

Anyone have a step by step on taking the rails off to install the side lights. Having a tough time getting the rails off at the moment. I got all the screws off from the side but she wont budge.

#6445 5 years ago

Lol shit they dont make it easy do they

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 43.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Nerd Decals

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, DE
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
ScottieIA Mods

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pensacola, FL
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Apron Envy

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vwallat99.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/total-annihilation-production?tu=vwallat99 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.