Topic Stats

• 7,250 posts
  • 628 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by jaybeedee
  • Topic is favorited by 174 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Would you buy this if Spooky Pinball built it? How much would you be willing to pay?”

• Yes 158 votes
    14%
  • No 220 votes
    19%
  • Maybe 186 votes
    16%
  • $5500-5750 326 votes
    28%
  • $5751-6000 98 votes
    9%
  • $6001-6250 64 votes
    6%
  • $6251-6500 45 votes
    4%
  • $6501-6750 18 votes
    2%
  • $6751-7000 36 votes
    3%

(Multiple choice - 1151 votes by 945 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

E67F88CC-A60F-4050-8535-9FE4AC10AF98 (resized).jpeg
BEA18764-7BFD-48AC-B8FC-DE42C34F8EDB (resized).jpeg
tnaupdate2 (resized).jpg
20190103_200657 (resized).jpg
F4744DB3-BE5D-46AF-948D-6BFF19B8CF6C (resized).jpeg
CodeUpdate1.3.0_7 (resized).png
IMG_20181121_122102 (resized).jpg
TNA2.jpg
TNA1.jpg
20181115_190843 (resized).jpg
IMG_4176 (resized).JPG
IMG_4177 (resized).JPG
IMG_4178 (resized).JPG
IMG_20181112_184121_01 (resized).jpg
57108D5A-B33E-4BD1-8571-5BC7D16D3669 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1109 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

34 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #11 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by APB_Enterprises (7 years ago)

Post #301 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by stevevt (7 years ago)

Post #360 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by trilogybeer (7 years ago)

Post #376 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by FalconPunch (7 years ago)

Post #1501 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by johnnyutah (6 years ago)

Post #1502 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by oohlou (6 years ago)

Post #1768 Comments from the artist about the game's art Posted by mandraws (6 years ago)

Post #2179 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by SpookyCharlie (6 years ago)

Post #2378 webcast info on TNA and Jetsons. Posted by SpookyCharlie (6 years ago)

Post #2515 YouTube vid. Great quality. Posted by DeadFlip (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider trilogybeer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 7 years ago
Quoted from GhostThruster:

Can you put some links to the videos you watched? It would be helpful to have it in the post.

www.scottdanesi.com

#55 7 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Kit as an loose parts, so all pf parts and a bunch of loose wire.

A kit ? Loose wires? This idea is so far from any type of reality that it is laughable . Would you really want to try to make this wire harness yourself ? And if you did and had a wire or two out of place and are calling the manufacturer of this "kit" crying about your game not working . This would be a nightmare for both the person trying to put one of these togather from scratch and any company that would be foolish enough to try and produce a "kit " for this game . A kit is not going to happen , ever . Do not be fooled by it's simple appearance and single level layout , this is not a simple game.

20170303_202835 (resized).jpg20170303_202835 (resized).jpg

#59 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballlew:

Mission accomplished!

I guess this whole" kit" idea came from the fact that Scott put his game in an old Bally cabinet . Cabinet and coin door , that is the only parts from another game ,everything else is completely unique to this game . This isn't at all like someone could find a dolly parton drop a total annihilation playfield in the cabinet and have themselves a total annihilation .

#61 7 years ago

I"d also like to add that if Total Annihilation gets produced I am buying one .

#109 7 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

shshhhhhh, you can't question his expertise in pinball manufacturing. He knows what he's talking about since he got Wooly into production. Wait..

Good thing you don't need to rely on whysnow's expertise in this field .

#110 7 years ago
Quoted from pinballlife:

Scott, please post a good picture of the under playfield. People need to get some perspective of exactly what is going on here.
This WOULD NOT be a cheap machine to manufacture.
In the long haul, fun factor is what rules the day, not toys and ramps. BTW, TA has pulled off a couple of neat little hat tricks; a toy created out of commonly used parts (the inline drops used as a ball locking mech) and an upper playfield that doesn't require you to actually grunt your way up there - i.e., it doesn't really exist while completely feeling like it is does.

Here is a post from someone who recetly manufactured a pinball machine in small numbers .

1 week later
#205 7 years ago
Quoted from chadderack:

NoTrashCougar and banger jay in a wheelchair about to see Spooky Pinball movie

Yancy and Paul motherf#ckin' Reno in that photo as well .

#207 7 years ago
Quoted from fastpinball:

I think you missed longhornengineer and benheck 's arm?!
Aaron
FAST Pinball

I didn't miss them , I was waiting for you to mention them .

#210 7 years ago

Nice to see Scott opening it and showing the underside of the playfield . Maybe it will give some perspective on how complex this "simple"game is . Looks as though Total Annihilation had a good showing at TPF . Scott Danesi is awesome!

#215 7 years ago

I am starting to put some money aside just in case this game goes into production . Something in my collection will have to go also , tough choice which one to get rid of but easy choice to add Total Annihilation if it happens.

#225 7 years ago
Quoted from AudioHaven:

Scott - I absolutely love your work, man! Are you going to MGC? I'm considering making a trip out there with my brother-in-law. Someone make this game!

I am pretty sure Scott is bringing Total Annihilation to MGC .

1 week later
#292 7 years ago
Quoted from Grizlyrig:

Ya it's a sign...that I gotta save up some money!
-Mike

Yep me too .

#297 7 years ago

MGC 2017 best in show , best new game of the year catagory.

20170409_102221 (resized).jpg20170409_102221 (resized).jpg

#324 7 years ago

Someone just left the head sitting out in the parking lot !

20170409_180435 (resized).jpg20170409_180435 (resized).jpg

#331 7 years ago
Quoted from johnnyutah:

Can't wait to see final art package. Hopefully not super limited.

No limit , but done in runs of fifty as needed .

#360 7 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Anyone know the rules on this game?
I know you have to destroy 9 reactors but is it the same every time? Seems quite a linear ruleset?
Another game that everybody loves on playing it, it would seem. Hopefully will get to play one soon.

A quick rundown
-Skill shot (hands free , super skill ) - you can use flipper buttons to change the lit lane going to reactor, select the lane you'd like to shoot for before you plung . if you can hit the lane shot you've chosen without a lane change you get points and start the reactor .(Skill Shot) if you make a lane change but ball still goes through lit lane you get skill shot , just points no reactor start .
either of these you need to soft plung to go through the lanes , too soft and it doesnt make it to the lanes too hard and it goes right past . If you plung really soft and the ball doesn't make it out of the shooter lane it will auto launch it , You only get one chance at the skill shot.
-reactor value , entering reactor and hitting shots there builds your reactor value and you can max it out before destroying it .
-starting/destroying reactors , the three standups in the middle must be hit three times each to complete the light grid to get the reactor ready . Then hit the scoop just below the upper flipper in the reactor to start the reactor . Now get in the reactor by hitting either the left or right orbit only the one that is lit will allow you enter the reactor . Hitting the slings and the pop bumper change which orbit is lit . Once in the reactor shots up there add to the digital display counting up in the reactor once it reaches 100 the reactor is critical and ready to be destroyed . one shot outside the reactor will destroy it , it is randomly chosen among the pop , and stand up targets . It will be different each time but is shown by the insert in front of your target lit up white . Reactor 2is 2 random shots to destroy , 3 is 3 and so on .
- multiball ,locks are the inline drops .Multiball is a playfield multiplier, it is best to try and destroy the reactor while in multiball .
Ball saves- ball saves can be earned with the inlanes and out lanes by the flippers . flipper buttons change the lanes while ball is in play complete all 4 lanes and you get a ball save (timed ball save just like the start of the ball ) Once you have completed 3 lanes the 4th will be flashing white (this one activates the ball save . you can stack ball saves as well , meaning if you complete three lanes but don't activate the ball save you can complete those three lanes again and have two or three or more ball saves ready to be activated . Number of ball saves you have stacked is shown by the color of the insert , Level one is red , level 2 orange , like a rainbow with color levels . There is also a bonus at the end of ball for unused ball saves .
-Random awards are given when lit in the scoop , start reactor , advance ball save , bonus x ,etc.
Again just a quick rundown , the is more to it than this but these are your basic objectives. Game also has super spinners and such that can be earned . Strategy is key in this game maxing out reactors and being in multiball to destroy them , having ball saves ready and having the ability to quickley move the flashing light to an outlane just before your ball drains there so you activate the ball save just as you drain .Multiplayer games have other strategies like lock stealing from another player.

#372 7 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

Um, with the right art package and more work on the LCD, I think you'll be doing runs of 100s fully pre-sold. In my view, this could sell well into 4 figures, i.e. over a thousand units if the art looks good enough and the price is around that of a Stern Pro.
I hope you get some international distributors.
If the art and the price hit the mark, it'll be my first NIB.
Have you lined up an artist for the playfield / cabinet / translite yet?

Scott and Spooky have hired a great artist , Matt Andrews . No limt runs of fifty , was just what I was told , I' m assuming these runs coulds be run one right after another so that the game is just kind of always in production there .They key to what I was told is that there is no limit, they will sell as many as there is demand . I'm sure Spooky will give more info about the production of this game when they are ready . I am just someone that has played the crap out of this game and I will be buying one when the are ready , I think the no limit info is exciting though.

#401 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinfactory2000:

oh yeah, I've watched the vids, it looks great. I'm trying to understand what the theme is...Or is it a non licensed theme?

Non license theme , original sound music and artwork .

#416 7 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

I get that. The challenge does make for an interesting decision...do you use multiball to start the reactor or save it for when the reactor goes critical.

Could be both if you can keep the multiball going long enough . You just want to make sure you are in multiball when you destroy the reactor . I personally like to try and get multiball going right after I get reactor online , it helps get the reactor to critical faster and destroying the reactor it can help also . If your destroy the reactor shot ends up being the bottom standup on the left side ,that shot is very difficult but in multiball can made easier with less fear of losing your ball going for it . More random action in multiball also .

#454 7 years ago

Everyone should just relax a bit . Nothing wrong with posting suggestions here , but I do know that Scott is going to build the game he wants to build without outside influence . Scott is willing to let this game live or die based on creating the game to his vision of what he wants this game to be . Suggestions are fine , but keep in mind that Scott isn't listening .Nothing wrong with that either it is his game , and I hope that no one is offended by that either . Everyone will have have a chance to buy one of these , they will just have to decide if they like what Scott has done or not . As for price no one knows yet , Spooky still needs to assemble one and see how many hours goes into building one plus BOM . I am sure spooky will make an announcement when the final version of the game is ready and they have pricing figured out . Will it support a shaker ? Is a legit question . I don't know the answer .

#525 7 years ago

Lcd is much cheaper than the numerical displays . Numerical displays also require far more wiring than a lcd . Removing the lcd would not save any where close to $1,000 on the total cost (maybe $100 probably less). Removing the numerical displays would get you closer to that number but not much ,numerical didplays cost around $200 but there is also extra work invovled with having them there . Just saying if you are worried about price lcd will stay , numerical will go .

#566 7 years ago
Quoted from FalconPunch:

I was so happy to see Scotts design picked up by spooky. But now I kinda wish I didn't know about it until it was a month out and completely designed etc.
I don't want to read through 6+ months of suggestions and price speculation which is going to kill my buzz! But I don't want to drain the thread and miss important information!
Damn you pinside!

You will find more information about Total Annihilation in the Lionman thread than you will in this thread .

#606 7 years ago

I'm out on the fiero game . Well unless it comes with an actual fiero on the playfield as one of the toys . Then I'm back in .

#613 7 years ago

If you tilt the game kills you .

#644 7 years ago

It looks as though I was about 3 years early on these . Who wants one now ?

20170414_222024 (resized).jpg20170414_222024 (resized).jpg

#645 7 years ago

Not saying Scott was not awesome 3 years ago , just saying that some of you did not know this and now you do ( because of the game ,not the shirt )

#646 7 years ago

And by "the game " I am talkin' about the Fiero one .

2 weeks later
#668 6 years ago
Quoted from FalconPunch:

This pinball is now officially called
"Total Nuclear Annihilation"
Will remain on PROC. No price yet. Might be in production at the end of the year.
Another dead flip stream on May 12th.
They said they are not changing much at all. So might not be in a spooky cab?
Charlie said they aren't limiting sales. But making them in 'blocks'.

Spooky is making a new cabinet for this game they had a sample at mgc , Scott will work with that sample and see what changes will need to be made for his game .

20170408_171722 (resized).jpg20170408_171722 (resized).jpg

#670 6 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

What's the difference? Is it not a steep as Spooky's current cab for a single level game?

Yes ,not as steep . I am pretty sure it will have wide bally style side rails also .

#710 6 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

So it's going to be made in a standard Spooky cabinet. Kind of a shame - really liked the idea of it in the original 80's style Bally cab - but I'm assuming it's cost prohibitive. But will the PF be steeper because of this? I'm guessing it would either need to be steeper or a bigger gap between the glass and the PF.

No , spooky is making a different cabinet for this game.

#718 6 years ago
Quoted from FalconPunch:

So if i understood the podcast right, this will be the first game that doesn't have a limited run and no limited time frame to order? They will keep making them as long there is enough demand?
What do potential buyers feel about this?
A hypothetical.
Would you rather buy this for 7k knowing there will only be 150 units. Or buy at 6k knowing that they will make as many as they can (potentially less than 150, but potentially a lot more)

I have emailed Kayte and I am going to be buying one of these for sure when made.
I just want to own and play the game , I don't care how many they make or plan on making . I do hope they sell a bunch of these though , it is how much fun the game is to play that makes it valuable to me not the total number produced.

#728 6 years ago
Quoted from FalconPunch:

At what cost would you be out?
It sounds like it might cost more than a normal spooky game

I expect it to be more than what spooky games are priced at now . I know the spooky price range is their target though .How close they can get to it without too many changes to the game is the unknown . That being said ,to answer your question if the price of the game goes over $8,500 I will have to be out . I will have to sell some games to fund the purchase of TNA. I am maxed out on space anyways , for something to come in something must go out.

#768 6 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

I want to be just like awesome Scott!

Bangerjay is making a game that will be produced by spooky pinball , you heard it here first .

#770 6 years ago

Stern already has Slayer , Bangerjay is working on Borat .

#808 6 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

Ok disclaimer: I'm in no way knocking Scott's hombrew game. Heck I could never make one, but wouldn't be a problem to do the same thing over and over again for 5 reactors, sorry I've never played the game. I've only watched the video a few times. You bring the reactors online, overloaded and destroy it. Same shots for each reactor..right? Again not trolling just wondering if that's the idea or maybe I missed something.

Yes it is the same shots to get the reactor online and to start the reactor . But only one of the orbits will allow you to enter the reactor once you've started it and that orbit switches every time you hit the pop or a a sling . While in the reactor sling and rollovers will get the reator to critical . To destroy the first reactor it will be one random shot randomly chosen from 8 targets , the 3 standups on the left , one standup near scoop , 3 standups in middle or the pop bumper . Reactor 2 will be 2 of those shots randomly chosen , and so on so each reactor gets increasingly harder to destroy . Also since the destroy reactor shots are random every time you destroy one it has a unique feel to it.

#810 6 years ago

Also more strategy involved , you can either just try to destroy the reactors one after another (which is tough on its own) or you can max out the reactor value before you start the reactor (which makes it tougher but the reward is great) Multiball is a multiplier so you also want to be in multiball when you destroy it .

#811 6 years ago

Most reactors I have destroyed in a single game was 3 .

#893 6 years ago

Backglass art is awesome ! Can't wait to see the whole package .

#934 6 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Backglass looks awesome in person; muddy screencap doesn't do it justice. For me the art style matches the music perfectly, but to each his own. I think people are going to be impressed when the whole package is revealed.

Yes , what Yancy said. I think Matt Andrews got the art just how Scott imagined it would be . The backglass looks awesome and fits the music and theme very nicely . I also think when the whole package is shown and the game is complete people will be impressed . All the art , music and animations will all go very nicely togather . Scott is seeing his vision of what he wants this game to be through to the end and I trust it will be awesome. Can't wait to have a production version of this game in my house .

#1044 6 years ago

I guess her timeline would not change if she comes from the past to destroy a future civilization and succeeds she dies with that civilization , but she would save a bunch of other 1980s women if she succeeds . So there is that , but mostly everyone dies .

#1048 6 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

No, but I'm intrigued (in a totally straight way since my wife is sitting next to me). No pictures necessary though.

Maybe someday you'll get a tech support call about someone's lockdown bar being destroyed by nuts .

#1052 6 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Space Shuttle = Penis.

I'm going to have to disagree with that one , vessels that carry people are commonly reffered to as "shes" in multiple languages .

#1170 6 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

No offense, but why don't you twist my words a little more. If you took the time to read, you would see I am not the only one who feels this way. I think the art is beautiful, but not for this game or title. Scott clearly put a lot of time and work into this game......I wish him the best and want him to be as successful as possible. This is not about me, this is about the many potential buyers that will view this art work the same way I did.

Many potential buyers also really like the the artwork , your point of view is valid but it has no more value than someone who likes the art . The only important thing is that Scott likes the art and it is the vision of his game that he was looking for . Remember Scott is building this game for himself the way he wants to , the fact that it will go into production just means that we will be able to purchase one of these at some point if we like what Scott has created . I do think diacussion is great and the fact that some people are disapointed by the artwork is accually really good . Let me explain , for someone to be interested in the game enough to imagine an idea of what the game should look like means they do care about this game to put the time to create this image in their heads. It is natural for someone to be disapointed when reality does not match the image they have created in their heads . Someone should not be shunned for be disapointed with the artwork , or liking it . I am a loving friend of Scott , and I don't see anything he has done with this game as "foolish mistake " and that is not because I am trying to protect his feelings . I am actually more concearned with your feelings (and others disapointed with the art ) because you all clearly do care about this game and really do want it be what you've imagined . But that is not going to happen , nothing said here is going to change Scott's vision or path for this game . I do really think that once the total package is revealed and everyone can see how well the music, art , lightshow , gameplay go togather and can see Scott's vision for this game complete that there will be far less complaints on the art and it will become more clear how cohesive the whole game is . Of course it is imposible to please everyone , but I would say just wait to see and play the complete game and see if what you'd imagined is happily replaced by the reality of a great game and complete package Total Nuclear Annihilaion turns out to be. And if the game in the end really is not what you are looking for maybe the only way to get everything you want in a game is to build your own . And I'm sure Scott would be willing to give tips,advice and some help on how to go about doing that. In fact most of the custom game builders are really great people willing to help out a fellow game builder with their projects.

3 weeks later
#1195 6 years ago

No one knows yet what price will be . Their target is the average spooky price of around $6,295 , if they can get down to that target remains to be seen . I know scott wants to include everything that the current game has , all lights color change , laser cut side rails , digital displays and the lcd , premium sound system , etc . As is I see no way that the price would be at 5k .

#1290 6 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

I have to say that I don't get the high-price "none-apologists" that have emerged lately on pinside and podcasts, etc.
Suddenly no pinball machine could possibly be made for less than $6K USD, and Stern's gutted System 11-like features on a Pro model is a "steal" at $5400.
What the h*ll people? You are all complicit in the insanely rising prices of new (and subsequently used) pinball machines. If you plot the prices of NiB machines vs the likely BoM for each over the last 10 years, even 5, you'll see the prices have risen many many times inflation. The only reason for this is that people seem thrilled to pay more for each new release, and usually to get less in terms of playfield features, coils, etc. It's making this hobby unaffordable to a large segment of the population, and I find it annoying as hell.
If Stern could sell their home version pinball ("The Pin") at a profit for $2500, there is no way a SW Pro needs to be >$5k. This is simply the manufacturers milking the current pinball bubble for all that it is worth IMHO.
Anyway, by all means, argue with each over how much higher the price of TnA should be and watch its sales potential collapse. I guess the way the math works it's better for the manufacturers to milk the high end and produce far fewer units, that way profits are high and they don't need to produce as many games. Less games = less games out there, so more future sales potential. Basically every game is a limited run now.
I love what this game is about, but I'd fight all day for the lower price point. Lose the vaporous LCD if you have to, the game is under the glass and through the speakers on this one anyway.

Spooky is a smaller company , so yes their prices must be a little higher for them to stay in business . I believe ( and someone can correct me if I am off on this number ) that by the time TnA goes into production that spooky will have the ability to build around 400 games a year . This is a fraction of what stern can build in a year .Spooky is not keeping the number of games they can build low because the are greedy and want to charge more and make less , it is just the number they can build with their number of employees size of factory and money they have to invest in the company. And I am not trying to argue for a higher price , I just understand the reality of the situation with TnA . I'd love lower prices on new games as well . TnA may apear simple it is not , every single light on the game is a color changing led , it has a ton of coils in it ( in fact more than most games ) . Also if you really would like to fight for a lower price on TnA you should be arguing to keep the lcd and get rid of the numerical displays . LCD is way cheaper and requires much less wiring . I think scott is intent on keeping both displays though .and I would like both . Obviously some people will lose interest when the price is revealed , but neither Scott or Spooky is being greedy with the price on this game .

#1300 6 years ago

Is this life? To stand here and wait. In this city forged of scraps. Is this life? To stand on the dead. On feces and sweat. Is this life? It's starting again. Quick, gather your belongings and go. Run while it's still dark. Out here you're as good as dead. Leave the shots echoing behind. Don't look back until you run out of land. When you think there's a second that you can't be seen, the current can decide how this night will end. Don't try to imagine what's ahead. Let nothing cripple your will. You will cross enormous distance only to arrive with nothing. You will give all you have. If you navigate your way with endurance and success, if you pass the obstacles and still have your life, if you've escaped death, if your guts haven't withered away, if you haven't broken under the strain. They won't be welcoming. They forget a time when their land was swelling. A monstrous movement across the sea. When she relieved her bowels all over the world. Don't try to imagine what's ahead. Let nothing cripple your will. Just follow the paths that they cut into the earth right back to their door.

1 week later
#1314 6 years ago

I am going to be selling some games that I didn't think I would ever sell to fund and make room for a Total Nuclear Annihilation . Can't wait to see a full production version of it sitting in my basement .

2 weeks later
#1435 6 years ago
Quoted from PAPPYBALL:

2 Words.......Swing Boat!

Swingboat might be one word? Other than than that I am pretty sure you are mostly correct .

2 weeks later
#1495 6 years ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

Didn't Scott just say he didn't want to reveal the art in pieces?

Next reveal will be the complete package .

#1612 6 years ago
Quoted from Kkuoppamaki:

Those of you who have played this a lot, what's the objective? Is it more racking points or is there a story/path to follow? I watched a few videos and couldn't really figure out what the goal was, is it unique or does it resemble an existing pin?

Objective is to destroy reactors , each is is started the same way but it takes a different random shot(shots) to destroy them . This is the main objective , but there is more than one way to reach your goals and maximize your points . It is very much a risk/reward game .

#1630 6 years ago
Quoted from Sticky:

I started watching videos of this game and I think the concept is cool but won't this get boring? Just start the reactor, get it in, try to get it to 100%, and repeat endlessly?

Not endlessly , this game has an end ( and it is awesome) . If it were easy maybe it would get old , but it is not and it doesn't.

#1710 6 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

1. How tall is the height of the game and the top of the backbox as well as at the top of the beacon.
2. Will there be speaker panel art too or as an add on option?
3. Will there be an aftermarket option for light backbox speakers?

I think these are questions that would be best answered by Charlie or Kayte . They are both very nice and I'm sure if you email them they will get back to you with answers as soon as they can. Give them a little time I bet their inboxes are overflowing after the reveal of this game .

#1712 6 years ago

You say you weren't trying to offend and then put the word artist in quotes and say it looks like something a teenager that just learned photoshop did . Clearly you are trying to offend. I have no problem with someone saying something offensive , but why say you are not trying to offend and then say something offensive in the very next sentence? At least own your stance on the artwork . Care to post any of your artwork on pinside? If you have been doing this for 30 plus years you should have nothing to worry about .

#1731 6 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

I can assure you, I have been watching this fellow (fizgig, PACMAN) restore games for about a decade on the klov forums and here on pinside, he has posted countless photos of his art there and here. He has a very good grip on what arcade and pinball art is and what it should be.
He's very passionate about making everything with a games art flow perfectly, and I agree with his observations.
However, I'm not in control of the art direction, and have no say so in the matter, I like the direction the guys went... so I'll leave it at this...
The art (from our perspective) has only been in production for 4 months... I feel there should have been more attention to detail on the playfield and the cabinet, maybe more detail, or more hand drawn aspects. noone has complained about the price, but I feel like for 6k, and the hype with this machine, every square inch should have been epic.
With that said, I know making pinball is hard and pleasing everyone is more difficult. I'll buy the game and be happy with it because it's awesome as is... but in the words of Nate Shivers (coast to coast podcast)
"If you're going to do something; really do it"

I've seen some of his restoration work here on pinside and it looks very well done . But I wanted to see some of his original artwork. I have pm'd him in hopes that he will send a link to me .

#1873 6 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

Scott or Spooky.
Are there plans to include some side goals to the game? Same note what's the three stand ups / 9 inserts for? These ones located to the left of the drop targets.
Thanks

The 3 standups with the 9 nine inserts must be completed to get reactor ready. Side goals jackpots in the the inline drops , stacking ball saves . Also with destroying reactors ( your main goal ) you must choose to maximize your points by getting reactor value at max before starting ,and being in multiball while destroying ( to multiply reactor value) . Try to maximize everything or just progress to the next reactor , your choice (this game is very much risk vs reward )

#1914 6 years ago
Quoted from greenhornet:

funny, in Gerry's show reports re: P3 he paints a picture of smiles on everyone's faces having fun. that's what I hope to see from general attendees [novice players] at a pinball show. Still, 5 hrs+ of video between TNA and Houdini taken at SFGE and just didn't see many smiles from the GP. Personally, I play seriously but tend to laugh at myself when I misplay the ball, miss a shot, or get cheap drains. Those are frustrating times for sure, but I have a smile on when they happen, so perhaps I'm projecting that onto others.
Serious players, on the other hand, I don't expect to be smiling much especially when playing a game where their ball times are lower than they may be used to. the dead flip group are certainly not shaking off drains with a smile, but I guess underneath it all they are having a blast.
I don't mind playing games/specific shots that are challenging as long as you have an opportunity to execute them if you play well. Now, if the game is difficult because you never get/can't create a chance, then that's another story.
Rosh, my comments were not an attempt to dis on Houdini, but rather not to single out TNA. my observations based on viewing both streams were that people were not smiling. I'd expect a line at both TNA and Houdini since only one of each gm was present. Perhaps they were getting back in line because they wanted to play more than 2 balls. limiting was a good idea.

I played on both deadflip streams and I assure you that I was having a great time playing this game . We were playing for dollars ( so some pretty serious business there) . But yeah you should really play this game for yourself to see how you feel about it . I hope you get a chance to play it for yourself sometime soon, as you will be the best person to determain if this game is right for you or not .

#1957 6 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

A quick rundown
-Skill shot (hands free , super skill ) - you can use flipper buttons to change the lit lane going to reactor, select the lane you'd like to shoot for before you plung . if you can hit the lane shot you've chosen without a lane change you get points and start the reactor .(Skill Shot) if you make a lane change but ball still goes through lit lane you get skill shot , just points no reactor start .
either of these you need to soft plung to go through the lanes , too soft and it doesnt make it to the lanes too hard and it goes right past . If you plung really soft and the ball doesn't make it out of the shooter lane it will auto launch it , You only get one chance at the skill shot.
-reactor value , entering reactor and hitting shots there builds your reactor value and you can max it out before destroying it .
-starting/destroying reactors , the three standups in the middle must be hit three times each to complete the light grid to get the reactor ready . Then hit the scoop just below the upper flipper in the reactor to start the reactor . Now get in the reactor by hitting either the left or right orbit only the one that is lit will allow you enter the reactor . Hitting the slings and the pop bumper change which orbit is lit . Once in the reactor shots up there add to the digital display counting up in the reactor once it reaches 100 the reactor is critical and ready to be destroyed . one shot outside the reactor will destroy it , it is randomly chosen among the pop , and stand up targets . It will be different each time but is shown by the insert in front of your target lit up white . Reactor 2is 2 random shots to destroy , 3 is 3 and so on .
- multiball ,locks are the inline drops .Multiball is a playfield multiplier, it is best to try and destroy the reactor while in multiball .
Ball saves- ball saves can be earned with the inlanes and out lanes by the flippers . flipper buttons change the lanes while ball is in play complete all 4 lanes and you get a ball save (timed ball save just like the start of the ball ) Once you have completed 3 lanes the 4th will be flashing white (this one activates the ball save . you can stack ball saves as well , meaning if you complete three lanes but don't activate the ball save you can complete those three lanes again and have two or three or more ball saves ready to be activated . Number of ball saves you have stacked is shown by the color of the insert , Level one is red , level 2 orange , like a rainbow with color levels . There is also a bonus at the end of ball for unused ball saves .
-Random awards are given when lit in the scoop , start reactor , advance ball save , bonus x ,etc.
Again just a quick rundown , the is more to it than this but these are your basic objectives. Game also has super spinners and such that can be earned . Strategy is key in this game maxing out reactors and being in multiball to destroy them , having ball saves ready and having the ability to quickley move the flashing light to an outlane just before your ball drains there so you activate the ball save just as you drain .Multiplayer games have other strategies like lock stealing from another player.

I posted this 3 months ago since then Scott has done more with the rules . Number of balls during multiball, is the jackpot multipier . Progressive jackpots have been added . First drop target is the first jackpot once you've hit it you have a short amount to hit the second drop before the first resets . Same thing with the third drop you will only have a certain amout of time to hit that before the second resets . You must work your way through the inline drops quicky and keep all balls in play to collect the maximum jackpot value .

#2013 6 years ago
Quoted from fantarama:

yisus! quite emotional the replies when the art is questioned...

You have a unique opportunity with this game . In your first post most of the artwork you said you had issues with ( the areas circled in blue and green ) is on the plastics . You could make an alternate plastic set for this game . You could even try to sell your alternate plastic set to others . The area you circled in red is where the pricing guide would be be placed . The image with pyramid would just be a printed card and either replaced with pricing info if on route or anything else the home user would want . The center of the playfield ( between the flippers) would be the only challenge for you . You could make a decal that would be placed there , others have done this for other games they wanted to change the original artwork up a bit . Honestly this is a perfect opportunity for you to tweek the artwork more to your liking , maybe make a bit of money selling the alternate artwork package for this game .

#2037 6 years ago

In my opinion Paragon has the best complete art package on any pinball machine ever . I will be selling a nice Paragon to fund the purchase on a Total Nuclear Annihilation.

#2042 6 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

Ha. I see what you did there.
But I think SST has a complete art package too. Including a guy with legs recently removed between the flippers. Whitch I am selling to fund TNA.

Sorry about the confusion I was not trying to say total nuclear annihilation was not a complete art package ( in fact I like the art and am excited about it .)what I was trying to say is that paragon has the best total art package . As far as major features go, in my opininion ,paragon has the best cabinet art ever put on a pinball machine , and the best backgass . The playfield is very good ( but I think the best playfield art belongs to Centaur ) but as a whole paragon wins over all with the strength of all it's aspects. But anyways what I am trying to point out is that the game that I believe has the best artwork ever will be sold from my collection to fund the purchase ( and make room ) for a Total Nuclear Annihilaion .

#2043 6 years ago

Upon reading again , I think you totally got what I was trying to say , I need to sell great games to make room for a better game Total Nuclear Annihilation.

1 week later
#2449 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I haven't been following this thread all that closely till this week. If the other mods or robin said it was fine then it's certainly fine with me. Where in the art is likeness (just for my own edification)?

There is a Lionman movie poster on the backglass .

#2578 6 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

This game looks fun. I wonder if this would be a good route game to put in my brewery?

Awesome , you got a brewery ! Where is it ?

#2632 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

OK thanks - sorry don't do facebook.

www.spookypinball.com

#2679 6 years ago

Boom !

20170819_210314 (resized).jpg20170819_210314 (resized).jpg

#2700 6 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Played a bunch of games on the production prototype tonight at an event -- the game looks even better in person than on the stream. And of course it's still a blast to play.

I was there also , I didn't get to play too many games on it though ( it was always busy and used as a league game). Game looks absolutely beautifull . Plays very much like the white wood , but better . Handed my deposit money to Kayte yesterday . I was in since day one , it is just official now . I will be somewhere in the middle of the first 50 .

#2711 6 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

I almost feel like I was the only one who DIDN'T get to play it last night. Your placed must have been packed Dino.

I know you had the Dialed in tourney at sunset lanes on Saturday . I would have liked to go to that also , but just not enough time to do both .

#2752 6 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

How long does it take to get a number? I put in on Friday night with a distributor.

I think your distributor would have to get your exact number for you . But if you know what batch you are in it should give you a general idea of where you are at .

#2755 6 years ago
Quoted from FalconPunch:

So are the numbers displayed anywhere but the box? Do we get an LE plaque signed by the now famous Scott D?

No because the game is not a LE , but I did tell Scott I was going have him sign my game .

#2758 6 years ago

Deposit $1,000 , the rest isn't due untill your game is ready .

#2784 6 years ago

I'm going to have Scott sign my game , and I am going to take a picture of Scott signing my game . And I am going to have someone take a picture of me taking a picture of Scott signing my game .

#2797 6 years ago
Quoted from rai:

What is the highest build number? I'm curious if they won't start a batch until 50 units sold?
I'm guessing if they are at # 180 ( i.e. middle of 4th batch) they won't start building that batch until it reaches 200 to fill up the 4th batch.
I'm guessing that by the time my number comes into play #152 that they will have filled up the 4th batch.

Nope Charlie has already said that it won't happen like that .

#2798 6 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

Some kind of human Centipede stuff

Scott would be at the front so he has the best chance of surviving this signing/photoshoot.

#2862 6 years ago

Sac racks are great ! I want a pink one for Total Nuclear Annihilation.

20170824_231042 (resized).jpg20170824_231042 (resized).jpg

#2909 6 years ago
Quoted from NimblePin:

Translucent hot magenta.

Yep that is what I want .

#2930 6 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Hey all what game is most like TNA?

There really is nothing like TNA . I can see some simularities with Sorcerer though . Sorcerer has an upper area on the same level as the playfield with one flipper . The multiball on Sorcerer is a playfield multiplier like TNA and just like TNA you want to make sure you are ready to maximize your points when in multiball . Also in multiplayer games a locked ball can be stolen by another player .

#2931 6 years ago

Oh yeah , and the timed drop targets on Sorcerer are a little like the timed inline drops on TNA to get jackpots .

#2944 6 years ago

Ha! Includes 4 golden sacs
Awesome!

1 week later
#3086 6 years ago

KAPOOHYA!

20170907_192848 (resized).jpg20170907_192848 (resized).jpg

#3141 6 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

Check this out! The whitewood and prototype have now seen each other in real life!

It is going to be so awesome to see the 3 versions next to each other at the pinball life open house party .

#3143 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Are you working on the pingulps now? Link to place to purchase? Thanks!

I have started the process . The pingulps I am doing for TNA will only be available at pinball life . I will post a link when ready , but it will be at least a month or so before they are up . Terry needs a decent amount in stock , and it takes me a while to do each one , so just time needed for me to get enough ready . No worries though , like the game itself the number I make will only be limeted by the demand for it ( anyone that wants one will be able to get one)

#3220 6 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

I look forward to seeing photos of this game in people's collections that have early 80s classics like Eight Ball Deluxe and Medusa!

It would have looked really nice next to my paragon , but I am selling paragon to fund my purchase of Total Nuclear Annihilation.

#3227 6 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

I thought Scott was givng a game to all his close friends.

Those friends are very lucky then cause the game is awesome .

#3231 6 years ago
Quoted from NimblePin:

Man Trilogy, I would've dumped STTNG before letting my Paragon go but, to each his own.
SW pro hit the bricks to pay for mine.

So some years back I bought 3 paragons . I made 2 really nice ones (2 of the playfields I touched up and cleared) . Sold one nice that had the nicest original cabinet to a friend . I kept the worst cabinet for myself (as I was planning to redo the cabinet really nice for the one I was keeping) The 3rd game was just a players condition game , this went to my brother in law . I will buy it back from him if he tires of it , or if I'd ask to buy back he'd sell it to me . So I have access to not only play one that is close but a plan in place to potentially add paragon to my collection again . So easy choice for me , also as I have said my current paragon is nice and it is going to get me a decent chunk of the TNA money I need . Here's a picture of the cabinet , I am selling this game to a friend I am fixing a few things on the playfield and re clearing before he takes delivery of it .

20170806_200002 (resized).jpg20170806_200002 (resized).jpg

#3265 6 years ago

20170918_214749 (resized).jpg20170918_214749 (resized).jpg

#3328 6 years ago

Charlie has gotten 5 , not on a stream though.

#3351 6 years ago
Quoted from japespin:

Wait... are the legs stainless steel or black? One of the pictures above shows stainless steel. Hoping it’s black though.

Legs are gun metal gray , Bally style .

2 weeks later
#3618 6 years ago
Quoted from LIONwoMAN:

Looking forward to seeing everyone who has a ticket to attend the Pinball Life charity event and TNA release party on Friday!

Super Awesome!!!!!!

#3630 6 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Did Charlie say anything regarding how many games will ship soon, etc. etc.?

Kayte said they just finished production of Jetsons and will be moving right into full production on TNA . I am number 54 and I will be getting my game this year . I think it is likely that anyone in the first 100 will get their game this year .

#3663 6 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Yes to both as I understand it. The grid will use different color lights to signify more hits are needed to advance the spot on the grid. The reactor will also start at a lower percentage (thus taking more hits to get to critical). I don't know if advancing the reactor gets 'harder' by making each hit count less, etc.
The number of kill shots needed once the reactor is critical also increases with each level.

Also for the first one or two reactors either orbit will let you into the reactor (both are lit) after that it is just right or just left , whichever is lit , and every time you hit a sling or the pop it changes which orbit is lit making it more difficult to get into the reactor .

2 weeks later
#3751 6 years ago

Hilton is buying everyone beers . I will be there.

#3786 6 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Charlie and Scott are working on something a little special. Integrated lights will be included.

I want that .

#3789 6 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

There will also be a delivery/setup option. Pay the designer and manufacturer $5 each and they will not only deliver your game, but they will also set it up for you.

I want that as well.

#3790 6 years ago

Need to get my picture of me taking a picture of Scott signing my game .

#3792 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

What number were you tb?

I am number 54 , I should have my game some time this year yet .

#3809 6 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

I will be loading #14 in my car in about 14 hours and taking it straight over to trilogybeer's house.

Awesome!!

#3811 6 years ago
Quoted from Goonie:

Don't worry old man, it's a walk out. You don't have to do stairs.

He'd have to move a game or two to actually use the walk out , but I'm sure Bryanman could handle that .

#3817 6 years ago
Quoted from hepgeek:

What are the preorder numbers at now? I'm strongly thinking this'll be my first NIB game, but won't be able to financially pull it off till next spring. It's kinda nerve wracking, hoping I can time it to later in the run, yet not miss out completely. How / when will Spooky announce "last call"?

I would think that spooky would at least want to take production games to texas pinball festival , and midwest gaming classic to show before last call . Both those shows are in spring . I am just guessing on this but I think if you are considering ordering one in spring you shouldn't really worry about missing out . I also think when they do the last call it will be posted here by someone . You could always email Kayte , [email protected] and she will be able to answer any questions you may have .

#3886 6 years ago

TNA action tonight!

20171112_005804 (resized).jpg20171112_005804 (resized).jpg

#3892 6 years ago
Quoted from DngrWillRobinson:

Is that Brian Bosworth playing TNA?

No it's Sam Jones .

#3894 6 years ago

Last night I lost dollar games to a skunk , a robot , a wrangler , and a world champion ....
Won a few also ( but mostly lost ).

3 weeks later
#4027 6 years ago

Some one forgot to take this home yesterday ! Up untill now I've mostly played multi-player games on TNA , but I've been playing it a bunch today and it's a great single player game also . I do change my strategy a bit when I play alone . Strategy change is mostly on a single player game I try to hold off on the multiball untill the reactor is critical . Multi-player I will go fo the multiball whenever so I don't leave anything for the next player .

15123507723071855673193 (resized).jpg15123507723071855673193 (resized).jpg

#4061 6 years ago
Quoted from StylesBitchly:

Also, I asked this before and nobody chimed in..
What do we use for a LCD glare guard? Bent plastics are wrong size..

I haven't seen any type of glare guard used on any of the TNAs I have seen . Haven't noticed glare from the lcd either , maybe glare guards are not needed .

1 week later
#4121 6 years ago

Got the email from Kayte today about what extras I wanted . My game is going on the production line next week!
My game # is 54 .

#4128 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinzzz:

So extras only require a week lead time?

They'll check with you on extras before they start your game , but I think items such as shaker , that are shipped from elsewhere should be at spooky when you game is ready to go on the assembly line .

#4129 6 years ago
Quoted from herg:

I got the email for #60 as well. She didn't say when it would be on the line, though.

6 games apart , if not next week I would think the week after .

3 weeks later
#4286 6 years ago
Quoted from Ericc123:

TNA 2: The Wrath of LIONMAN

LIONMAN survives the nuclear annihilation , and travels back to the 80s to kick some serious ass.
"Revenge is a dish best served LIONMAN"

#4308 6 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

I feeling he holiday season it a day more on the the production. I would guess on average in the 5-8 a week. But remember that could be a bunch one week Andy noun few the others. Think of the batching they mentioned in parts etc.
I'm sure they will ramp up even more this month. Keep up the good work spooky

Hey Ed , have you been drinking ? I mean I get what you're saying , but I've had a few myself ( so that helps) .

#4309 6 years ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

Waiting for #112 to put on location in Connecticut. Don’t think they have hit the 10 a week stride just yet. I’ve been doing the math for awhile and it never adds up quick enough

My brother lives in CT , where is your game going to be located ? He might want to check it out .

#4314 6 years ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

Going to The Sanctum in Meriden. Where does he live. We have a hell of a crew here with like 50 people on Monday nights for leagues and a ton of fun.

He's in Norwich , looks like it is about an hour from Meriden . I will tell him he should check Sanctum out .

#4349 6 years ago

I got my tape yesterday , I had Scott sign it also

20180107_181301 (resized).jpg20180107_181301 (resized).jpg

20180107_181315 (resized).jpg20180107_181315 (resized).jpg

#4369 6 years ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

#54 being picked up tomorrow at Spooky.

Yep I picked up #54 today . There was a few more games that were boxed up ready to ship also. They had a bunch of cabinets that were assembled and decaled (around 25) . And a bunch of TNAs in various stages of production , with some looking very near completion . There was 2 with the direct print butter cabinets that I saw being put togather . Production of this game seems to be going real good at this point .

#4458 6 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

I have almost 30 games, and RZ is one of my favs! Not entirely sure why it gets bagged so hard here, but it is FAR better than the general Pinside consensus.

Getting off track, but yeah I agree . RZ is my favorite game .

#4492 6 years ago

from the floor to the top of the beacon light it is right around 75 inches .

#4493 6 years ago
Quoted from FrankJ:

Wish we had one on route in the Milwaukee area.

Quoted from cavalier88z24:

I second that. ^^^

You guys are welcome to stop by sometime and play mine . I am also planning to bring it to mgc this year .

#4549 6 years ago
Quoted from moonduckie78:

Good one. Very Funny.
Phish....the band people love to hate, just for the sake of hating a band...even when they don't know a single Phish song!!!

I just think I haven't taken enough drugs for Phish to sound good .

#4556 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

we can fix that if they return to Alpine Valley this summer...

I will say that Phish is one of the few bands that can still fill a venue the size of Alpine Valley .
Not my cup of tea though.

#4559 6 years ago
Quoted from moonduckie78:

How about filling Madison Square Garden for 13 consecutive nights?

Phish played 2 of those nights , the other 11 their fans were just hanging around .

Alpine Valley has nearly double the capacity of Madison Square Garden. Phish fans do get out and support them when they tour , that's for sure .

1 week later
#4697 6 years ago

updates are super easy .

20180131_225624 (resized).jpg20180131_225624 (resized).jpg

1 week later
#4803 6 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

I'm at 415. I want that trophy poor Scott never got.

I'm at 1,055 . I also want to win whatever it is.

#4861 6 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

What's with all the strange numbers? Aren't they building batches of 50? And at some point they'll do a last call and do a final batch of 50 and sell off what's left over time?

This guy gets it.

Yes but it is my understanding that when last call comes around they will build games for anyone who wants one . Meaning if they get 15 games into a batch , they are not going to tell those 15 people "we'd like to build you your game but we need 35 more people put down deposits before we can take your deposit and commit to building you a game . " I think they will just say yes we will build you a game and order the parts for the games they need to build , not in batches of 50 at that point . At least this is my understanding from what they have said on their podcast . I could be wrong but that is the reason why I did not guess a number that was divisable by 50 , That's my logic and I'm sticking to it .

2 weeks later
#5042 6 years ago
Quoted from pinballlife:

Now this I like!

who takes the shot ? the winner or the losers ? either way sounds like fun , I'm in!

3 weeks later
#5318 6 years ago
Quoted from OnTheSnap:

Which one? MMR? They seem to be going for $8K. Which may as well get a modern pin. Since I’m new to the hobby not so much into the older machines yet.
Hmm. Really a bummer I can’t buy a TNA off the shelf.

You could try to put out a wanted ad for the game . Not many out there at this point and a lot of people seem to be holding on to theirs . Maybe someone with an earlier spot wants out or must back out for one reason or another . No harm in trying the wanted ad , it may find something for you .

#5397 6 years ago

Yeah ,if I sold mine I would get right back in line to buy another . But I am not selling mine .

2 weeks later
#5614 6 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Does it come with back wall decal like in photos?

The back wall art comes with the game , it is not part of any of the add ons .

2 weeks later
#5775 6 years ago
Quoted from floyd1977:

A couple other options:
1) slightly shorter legs
2) remove the beacon
Congrats on the purchase!

Or if he has an exposed ceiling in the basement he might be able to fit the beacon right between the floor joists

1 month later
#6240 5 years ago

mirrors look awesome on TNA .

#6271 5 years ago
Quoted from konghusker:

Finally got a chance to play tna last night in home environment. This game is a blast! How well has it held interest and replay value for you owners? Game is awesome.

I've had #54 since January . It is still by far getting the most plays out of any game in my collection .

1 week later
#6329 5 years ago
Quoted from vwallat99:

Anyone here picked up their machine in person? What should be expected with the machine in terms of prep for loading into my vehicle? Will I have to supply everything or will spooky have my game already knocked down and wrapped neatly like the game above?

They will have it ready to go for you all wrapped up , in a box, on a crate however you need it to be . I picked up my TNA there They had it all wrapped up nicely , I asked to not have it in a box ( waste of materials and I was just going to open it so less work for me also) . Easy to load games at spooky also, you can back right up to the garage door and put it in your vehicle .

2 weeks later
#6432 5 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Guess we have scratched the surface. Haven’t seen that yet! I’ll have to check it out.

yeah there is a lot on Iron Maiden . ....Maybe too many....

1 week later
#6473 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballlife:

I'm surprising myself by really liking the black trim. Looks great!

me too , it looks real nice .

1 month later
#6653 5 years ago

BladeFury that looks awesome!

8 months later
#7225 4 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Trying to update my software but nothing is happening.
I have the .pkg file on my USB stick. Insert with pin off, turn the machine on and nothing happens?

File must be labeled correctly if you have multiple TNA updates on your computer it might have put a number after the latest code update . The game will not find the update if it has anything changed in the name of the file.

#7227 4 years ago

Check the properties .
Last update I did was in February (so not sure if I have the very latest code ) but it should look something like this .

E67F88CC-A60F-4050-8535-9FE4AC10AF98 (resized).jpegE67F88CC-A60F-4050-8535-9FE4AC10AF98 (resized).jpeg
#7229 4 years ago

Nice ! If you haven’t played co-op yet I highly recommend it . Invite some people over and see how far you can get as a group .

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 43.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Nerd Decals

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pensacola, FL
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
ScottieIA Mods

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, DE
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Apron Envy

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider trilogybeer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/total-annihilation-production?tu=trilogybeer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.